♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello MinSun sisters :)

@suri thanks for the pictures fan art its very cute :)

@sukreen thanks for GHS dogs pictures as well :)

@joarjess my lovely twin sister I miss you thanks for minsun picture :)

@prettywiz what lovely couple :)

Thanks everybody for all the goodies miss them so much :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WASmnDpqvO8

Hope you guys like it :)

Hi Minsun sister, good day everyone,.

It lovely, great job everyone.

>Surie, i've lost for word, it's beautiful. I'll pray and wait for the time to come.... someday.

>Regie, like you dear, i'm crossing my fingers and pray.

>Joarjess, thanks a lot sis, lovely.. my vitminsun for the day. Minsun fighting!!!

>ciriaco, well come aboard dongsaeng, hope you'll visit us alwys.

>GHSforever, MV great dear, thanks so so much. Can't differentiate between Junpyo or Minho's facial expression hahaha..

>Prettywiz, tht's very lovely pics you post here sis... i just love it "daddy Minho, mummy Hyesun and baby Peanut....the best it's OUR.

Choco says... hey whatsup? Aren't you forgetting me?

A10853068-100.jpg

cr.minsun@pantip

A10853068-107.jpg

Keep the MINSUN FAITH Minsunners, Take Care and Love U all.

"TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES, IT ONLY GETS STRONGER WITH TIME"

To All My MINSUN sista, thanx for sharing the news, picture of our lovely MINSUN couple. miss them so badly.

i miss all they bickering each other, their sweet smile who always shown up their dimples, they always pouted their lips or playtheir tongue and sometimes i want to call them => the licking couple :w00t:

and i'm happy too that MINSUN were doing their habbit again that tweet bout their activities in same day but of course in different time but it was the answer that they were still connect to each other.

:wub: :wub:

thanks prettywiz for the posts!

peanut is so like daddy minho and mommy hyesun!

it's funny how they can be so alike in a lot of ways. :wub:

seems like sticking out their tongues is a hard habit to break for our couple.

now peanut got it too! c'mon choco, don't feel so left out.

learn from peanut okay? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MinSun Fighting! Minsunners keep the faith!

God bless everyone!

Guest junpyo.jandi

prettywiz, that was soo cute... hehehehehe... all of them sticking their tongue out...it was soo funny.

I can say the HS is trully a kind hearted person according to psychologist one's benevolent character can also be determine on the way he/she interact with animals. Oh by the way what breed of dog is Choco, chihuahua or mini pinscher?

Big wave to my MINSUN family... GHSforever, Patz, Leetya, Blooming, Hart118911, Meow, FP, Pink fairy, Vanessa123, Janey, saintzizahmino, siidudul, Sheherizade, ania038, Jamesbond007 honeypia, GHSfan, 1crazynyt, minsunlover, endoz, nora28, Chang, Keuti, webby, xuexi, Doramera, _enaj_, webby, Jean-star, Pipit, leila10, love_minHo, Timnat2010, Pallycute, Petite girl, izzri, yuki_akira, NJM, nat, Nasha, Smdrama, Dahlia, .and other minsun shippers.. Our dearest couple is lucky for they had earned enormous bunch of avid fans.. Who will continue to support and love them forever.. We are definitely too many to mention..kekekeke

Guest webby

korean fans say choco is a mini-pin. haha.. that pic up there really shows choco resembles MH (dark skin) and HS's peanut is fair like her.

for the usage of the word 'our', korean language uses it when referring to things like 'our house', 'our dad', 'our mom'. u can be telling your friends 'please come to my house this weekend." but in korean language you would say 'please come to our house this weekend.' kinda different from english. but regardless, it may have the extra connotation you read into when HS used the word 'our'.. hehe.

I personally love LMH to death and i believe There is no other woman that is suitable to MH other than HS that's for sure. She is totally his ideal girl, nobody could fit perfectly to his description other than HS and HS on the other hand obeys MH all the way with the way she dresses OMG. Lol I love them forever.

5548fe4e.jpg20110403194213322.jpg

851bbb83.jpg23a7e0d77e278716bc77946479190624_large.jpg

LMH at CH and GHS at AD

@ sukreen didn't we see a picture of that white top of GHS at the Trugen Store when he was shooting CH hehehe

HAVE WE EVER SEEN LMH WEARING SAME COLOR SAME DESIGN OR SAME CUT WITH OTHER LEADING LADIES HE WAS PAIRED TO..ITS BEEN TOO OBVIOUS HIM WEARING SAME RING SAME BRACELET AND LMH WAS EVEN SEEN WEARING A NECKLACE THAT GHS WORE WHEN SHE HAVEN'T MET LMH YET..IN KOREA COUPLES LOVE WEARING SAME STUFF...

Guest junpyo.jandi

hello everyone..... Thanks for the photos and vids...

Big wave to my MINSUN family... GHSforever, Patz, Leetya, Blooming, Hart118911, Meow, FP, Pink fairy, Vanessa123, Janey, saintzizahmino, siidudul, Sheherizade, ania038, Jamesbond007 honeypia, GHSfan, 1crazynyt, minsunlover, endoz, nora28, Chang, Keuti, webby, xuexi, Doramera, _enaj_, webby, Jean-star, Pipit, leila10, love_minHo, Timnat2010, Pallycute, Petite girl, izzri, yuki_akira, NJM, nat, Nasha, Smdrama, Dahlia, .and other minsun shippers.. Our dearest couple is lucky for they had earned enormous bunch of avid fans.. Who will continue to support and love them forever.. We are definitely too many to mention..kekekeke

yay!!! hyesun's skirt is exactly the same shade of blue with minho's jacket!

and not to mention...they're a blue and black combination! yesssssssssssss! another classic minsun couple stuff!

i agree with you prettywiz! i have NEVER EVER seen minho wearing similar color, design, accessories, etc. etc. as any lead actress he was paired with EXCEPT hyesun! well ofcourse we pretty well know why, right? hahahaha! antis...eat that! blehhh!

thanks prettywiz for making my day! MINSUN FIGHTING!

God bless everyone! :D

Guest junpyo.jandi

Minsuns I'm really proud of you!!! I know we will encounter a lot of Antis after MH's another successful drama wrapped up and it's expected for most of the time fans are indulge on what they see in TV and they deemed it as real. BUT our MINSUN is different! even off cam they had shown their fondness for each other. Don't be sad if you read some "MADE UP STORIES", remember their not real unlike our MINSUN stories which are proven by photos, videos and statements!!!

HELLO JOONDIS!

@ sukreen thank you for always giving us your views and updates that helps the JOONDI FANS intact until now for over 2 1/2 yrs...we are missing you already..we know you are busy also with your family and work..always take care!

@ regie 22 thank you for always being appreciative..

@ junpyo_jandi thank you for today giving everybody the support and advice not to believe ON HEARSAYS..you are right we've been with this couple for almost 3 yrs.now and only us the JOONDI/MINSUN fans saw how their relationship from GOO JUN PYO and GEUM JAN DI HAD BLOSSOM INTO A DEEPER AND MATURE RELATIONSHIP..even if we are not from korea..we"ve seen more and know more than they did because KOREANS don't like tandems or couples..saying that MINSUN are not close is totally a lie..im posting sample pictures for them to see that what they're saying is false..

2h39504.jpg

94076538.jpg

2uzy15f.jpg

Pressconference and the other set was taken after the wrapped up party :wub:

Guest ching22194

A big hello to all my minsun sisters! :D

Thanks everyone for the updates and i just want to say i'm so glad

CH is over, reading comments on how they love minmin couple

is very annoying. Still i'm happy for MH for the success of the drama. :D

Hi Minsun sisters, good day to all.

Prettywiz thnks so much dear for your caring and concerned, I'm fine dear just bit too much work with my new boss arrival.

I love your very sharp eyes. yes yes you're right, the white blouse Hyesun's wearing is definately similar. I've a stong feeling that was a gift from HIM, who else is familiar with the Trugen Store? :lol:

OMG, the style and color cordinate very well...ehmm NO other his lead ladies wearing like him except ONE Hyesun, hahaha toooo much of the coincidence, I don't think we could buy it any more right? I wonder if Minho is the one to organise their attire now :w00t:

Remember this, an interview by KBS World just look at the translation, seems like Minho knows that his girfriend will cordinate the color or style with him and he answered sponaneously.... fishy fishy for a person who claimed that he has no girlfriend :sweatingbullets:

A10885664-15.jpg

Webby, thanks for clarifying the word "our" means in Korean, I appreciated it very much, at least now I know how to use in future. thanks again dear. :)

Regie, I know you're very busy too but I'm blessed to know you here and you never fail to drop by. Take care sis and stay healthy. :)

Junpyo,jandi, thnks for your post and comment a very good and positive, more Vitaminsun for us to be stronger each day like our MinSun, no matter how stormy and bad the weather is, cos end of the day there'll be sunshine waiting . :)

Ching, remember the saying "BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS A WOMAN" :D

Remember during BOF Hyesun always monitoring the camera, well now she herself is a PD-nim, I'm sure Minho learn a lot from her too, cos Minho is always checking the camera after each role done during CH. :)

Pics on CH.farewell party (cr.minsun.thai)

A10866504-38.jpg

Minho is in black shirt sitting next to the blue shirt guy standing

A10866504-39.jpg

cr Meow@GHS/soompi - AD news-cut

Absolute Darling – Ku Hye Sun & Jiro Wang fly sky lantern to celebrate Double Seventh Festival

Ku Hye Sun’s first experience of Flying Sky Lantern Jiro wants to spend the festival with his fans

Double Seventh Festival (Chinese Valentine’s Day) is approaching; the lead actors of GTV’s Absolute Darling, Ku Hye Sun & Jiro Wang went to Ping Shi to fly Sky Lantern, celebrating the Festival in advance. Ku Hye Sun found it very interesting for flying Sky Lantern in Ping Shi for the first time. She would also use the sky lantern as a sun shade. When heard that one could make a wish when flying sky lantern, Ku Hye Sun did not ask about love but wish for smooth filming of her first Taiwan idol drama. Jiro had flied sky lantern with his friends. For the festival this year, he said, “I want to spend the day with my fans, we can fly a lot of sky lanterns”

Ku Hye Sun was very looking forward to the experience of flying Sky Lantern. She paid attention to every detail from buying it to all steps before flying sky lantern, and even to the staff decorating the set. Coincidentally there were visitors nearby flied sky lantern; Ku Hye Sun was mesmerized after explaination by the translator. She also went to the shops to buy some Sky Lantern souvenirs. Knowing that one can make a wish with sky lantern, Ku Hye Sun said, “I hope filming for Absolute Darling would go smoothly” when asked if she wants to fly sky lantern with her lover, Ku Hye Sun replied shyly, “ of course I would like to”

Ku Hye Sun was very looking forward to the experience of flying Sky Lantern. She paid attention to every detail from buying it to all steps before flying sky lantern, and even to the staff decorating the set. Coincidentally there were visitors nearby flied sky lantern; Ku Hye Sun was mesmerized after explaination by the translator. She also went to the shops to buy some Sky Lantern souvenirs. Knowing that one can make a wish with sky lantern, Ku Hye Sun said, “I hope filming for Absolute Darling would go smoothly” when asked if she wants to fly sky lantern with her lover, Ku Hye Sun replied shyly, "of course I would like to” (I love how she answered this, and I can imgine how sweet and feminine she is) :wub:

455b5946.jpg

GHSforever, I'm missing you too dear, Take care and stay healthy.

Keep the Minsun Faith everyone. Take Care and May God Bless Us and MinSun couple too

"TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES, IT ONLY GETS STRONGER WITH TIME

Hello Minsun sisters :)

@sukreen thanks sister been busy, but always checking this thread for some vitaminsun :) hope your doing well

@prettywiz thanks for the lovely pictures their so cute i just love them together :)

@junpyo_jandi Minsun forever :)

To all sisters Have a nice weekend :)

Guest endoz

hello all just drop by here before i go sleep ^_^ agree with u all we've been here for almost 3 years must keep it strong. ACTION SPEAK MORE THAN WORD that what i believe from the begining i'm minsuner until now n hope forever :wub:

just can't stop laughing while i seen this picture of Minho on CH farewell party

1b1dceb5.jpg

did he dye his hair with mushroom style :lol: just remind me with jandi style ups :lol:

and also did you notice that minsun often using "V" signal in their pictures now hmmmmm :P

Hi Minsun sisters, just drop by a very good morning everyone.

@GHSforeer, thnks sis, i'm fine and you too never fail to drop by even tho how busy you've been. Love U.

@ Endoz, yeah it's been 3 years...i'm sure their foundation is strong now and totally agreed with you that "Action Speaks More than Words"

Some says "Life through Feeling and you will Live through Love. For Feeling is the Language of the Soul and Feeling is Truth"

and the BODY LANGUAGE too cannot decive our eyes right. :w00t:

Similar hair style n color

a0417743.jpg

94eku.jpg

Have a nice weekend Minsunners and KEEP the MINSUN FAITH everyone.

And DONT FORGET TO VOTE

Currently Hyesun is at no. 2, together we can do it again for this month, August. Go go Hyesun fighting!!!

VOTE HERE

"TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES, IT ONLY GETS STRONGER WITH TIME"