♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest pixie_eve

:wub: it took me awhile to post bcoz of the traveling i've been doing recently. But by god hahaha,,,this is one of those moments that us MINSUN sisterhood should not miss :wub: i loooove this ship! My heart was skipping so loud when i saw their pics at double S concert :wub:. Just when we thought Minsun decided to keep silent, we were surprised with the NamSan pictorial, and the double S concert wahhhh!! this has got to be one of those defining moments keke..

The Namsan fan account tells us how happy they both looked, which is how they always look when they're together :)

and at the double S concert -- hehe the tension is palpable! u can feel LMH's nervousness, his actions were so restrained, but u can still sense the happiness when he smiles :) that Hyesun smile appeared immediately when GHs arrived hehe.. and Hyesun, though very careful with her actions, u can feel she's radiating from happiness :wub:

Guest flower pot

WAHHHHHHH!!! If the PA took the seat and Minho asked him to move that made me even more giddy because he obviously wants to sit together with Hyesun! They could have made a space for her...

Lan, did you post the video that you posted already in Minho's thread? The one at the parking lot? I was spazzing like crazy!

They might not have talked inside but at the beginning of the video, Minho was really waiting for Hyesun to come out and i don't know if i'm being paranoid but in the middle i somehow sense their staff trying to block them from view unobtrusively....

28357023.png

The end part was quite blurred but did they share a car together? wahahaha! My wishful thinking!

Maybe Minho was telling Hyesun where they should meet because he was seen pointing somewhere at one point of the video... hahaha! :D

Guest spring&candygirl

the youtube clip of minsun at the concert was sooooo squee worthy! all these minsun overload is just beyond words! :D sooooooo cuuuttte!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest pixie_eve

kekeke i made this slow motion version of minsun at the concert

LINK: CLICK ME♥♥

LINK: MINSUN

hahaha sas,, when the lights went out, Minsun started a bit of skinship?? keke looks like they were trying to compare bracelets or LMH is trying to point at his or GHS' bracelet ;) though if ur going to look at wer LMH's eyes are focused, it seemed like it's just HIS way of looking at GHS' gorgeous legs which were in full view of LMH hahaha...remember, lights are out at this moment hahaha, just look at wer his eyes are LINGERING on (it doesn't look like he's looking at Hyesun's bracelet keke);) oh my :wub: i really want to see more vids of them at the concert..who knows? maybe during the show itself, when they started to notice that nobody's looking at them, they let their guard down, enjoyed the concert more and acted naturally -- like a couple on a concert date keke ;)

and i got to say this keke...but when minhoo nudge HS' elbow,, it's like HS obediently look at him and there's something different with the way she looks at him then... like a certain submissiveness, or some kind of personal/intimate stare -- i cant explain it -- but it feels like she was looking at him the way a GF would look at his BF? am i making sense here? hahaha :lol: MINsun is making me crazy,,really!!

Guest pixie_eve

LMH, KB, GHS at SS501 Concert

Lee Minho seems to be so restless when Hyesun was not yet around... He keeps on checking the entrance and looking at that side...

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1086/gidarida.png

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6587/waitingw.png

He's probably so excited to see her... wahahaha! I bet he was waiting for her...

And everythings alright in his world again once Hyesun arrived... hahaha :D

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7366/minsun.png

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3715/47639270.png

hahaha FP!!! u sure have keen eyes keke... ur sooo right! LMH is obviously restless -- waiting for his date?? keke.. he was so obvious here,,always checking on his side where Hyesun will come out hahaha... gosh im gonna die a happy death over this couple hahaha...Minho i think is the type who wears his heart on his sleeve, he just cant hide his feelings for her no matter how conspicuous they seem. Hyesun is becoming bolder now dun u think? We get to see her in unguarded moments and we can see in her eyes -- whenever she looks at Minhoo -- that she's happy and there's glow in her eyes whenever she looks at him :wub:

FP thanks for the vid :) again... u made my heart leap for MINSUN keke

Guest ml_87

love FP's analysis on the vid. and the cap is very good, too :wub: wish that the fan could capture with better quality :)

anw, i dun know whether it is due to the light or not that the car's top (which Mino is getting in) is metalic while Mino's one is black :rolleyes: so is it any chance that it's not his car and he drove someone else? :phew:

correct me if i'm wrong :)

Guest minjee

I was on the wikipedia site for my hw~~I was bored so I type Goo Hye Sun on search & check out her profile then I checked Minho's and I noticed something straight away~~

GHS's Films

August Rush (2007) ... as a cameo role

My Diary (2009)...as niel ---> I haven't heard any news she will be in a movie this year.. :huh: but if this is true! I would be very :D hmmm...just wondering if it's for real because sometimes wiki has errors >__<

LMH's Filmography

Boys Before Flowers (꽃보다 남자) as Gu Jun Pyo (KBS2, 2009)

But I Don’t Know It Either (나도 잘 모르지만) as Min Wook Gi (MBC, 2008)

I Am Sam as Heo Mo Se (KBS2, 2008)

Run Mackerel (달려라 고등어) as Cha Gong Chan (SBS, 2007)

Secret Campus (비밀의 교정) as Park Doo Hyun (EBS, 2006)

Love Hymn (MBC, 2005)

My diary as Christian

GHS wikipedia

LMH wiki profile

FP! I love ur comments in this thread it makes me :P:D ~~ looking forward to next chapter of your SCL fanfic hehehe~

I was on the wikipedia site for my hw~~I was bored so I type Goo Hye Sun on search & check out her profile then I checked Minho's and I noticed something straight away~~

GHS's Films

My Diary (2009)...as niel ---> I haven't heard any news she will be in a movie this year.. :huh: but if this is true! I would be very :D hmmm...just wondering if it's for real because sometimes wiki has errors >__<

LMH's Filmography

Boys Before Flowers (꽃보다 남자) as Gu Jun Pyo (KBS2, 2009)

But I Don’t Know It Either (나도 잘 모르지만) as Min Wook Gi (MBC, 2008)

I Am Sam as Heo Mo Se (KBS2, 2008)

Run Mackerel (달려라 고등어) as Cha Gong Chan (SBS, 2007)

Secret Campus (비밀의 교정) as Park Doo Hyun (EBS, 2006)

Love Hymn (MBC, 2005)

My diary as Christian

GHS wikipedia

LMH wiki profile

FP! I love ur comments in this thread it makes me :P:D ~~ looking forward to next chapter of your SCL fanfic hehehe~

minjee Thanks..but wiki usually could be edited by anyone..but if this is true i would be so happy! :P

GHS's Films

LMH's Filmography

My diary as Christian

Those wiki pages aren't very reliable but

to those who can understand chinese and korean and have access to baidu or daum, maybe we can ask those fans if they know anything about it.

Maybe they're filming a short indie film....????

WAHHHHHHH!!! If the PA took the seat and Minho asked him to move that made me even more giddy because he obviously wants to sit together with Hyesun! They could have made a space for her...

Lan, did you post the video that you posted already in Minho's thread? The one at the parking lot? I was spazzing like crazy!

They might not have talked inside but at the beginning of the video, Minho was really waiting for Hyesun to come out and i don't know if i'm being paranoid but in the middle i somehow sense their staff trying to block them from view unobtrusively....

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5848/28357023.png

The end part was quite blurred but did they share a car together? wahahaha! My wishful thinking!

Maybe Minho was telling Hyesun where they should meet because he was seen pointing somewhere at one point of the video... hahaha! :D

I don't think LMH pointed to anything at all during that clip (thanks for posting!) but that guy between them certainly did. Unless someone can point it out to me because the video was quite blurry, please?

Hi all,

Really thank you for the clips and pictures from SS501 concert. So happy to see it..

But on the second thought, i think may be we should give them(Joondi) some room space?

whether they are couple in real life or not, we do not know. But i also afraid that the more we talk about the rumors, it might create pressure on both and the chances to get together is very slim. I rather to give them more private time, and let them build up the relationship on their own.

However, i still like them no matter what.

Guest honeypia

This week has been very good to us :) And we hope anybody who is Korean here can tell our JoonDi (Minho and Hyesun) that we love them and that they actually have fans overseas who like them together - reel and for real :D

re the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVenIRy4vZM

According to Baidu, they left after abt an hour into the concert...

My interpretation of the vid:

i think MH was waiting for H & the rest (bleh) to come out. HS is seen walking out with the BOF PD and they stopped as MH talks to either HS or both. PD notices that someone is filming them. He points to the offensive cam and MH turns to look. PD seems to be telling those present to gather around the couple. you can see Bummie, without his vest taking his place behind Mh as he adjusts something behind his neck. some others follow suit, milling around them as the cam try to move to get a better shot. I think they are trying to avoid having the couple's pics taken.

As for the cut to the car, the one filming and then editing it this way is obviously trying to imply something...

Guest ml_87

ths shaz. yr interpretation is reasonable :D and i think HS was walking a little bit after the PD :sweatingbullets:

this man has sharp eyes. he saw the cam immediately :w00t:

Guest flower pot

Bella, i reviewed the video and it was the PD who pointed to something... I was mistaken since Minho turned around at almost the same time that's why i thought it was him...

Nevertheless, i knew that at that moment they knew that they were being filmed because MH looked at the direction of the camera and that's when the staff turned to stand behind them...

I share shaz's observation on this video... This is really the motherlode of all paparazzi videos...

Guest pixie_eve

re the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVenIRy4vZM

According to Baidu, they left after abt an hour into the concert...

My interpretation of the vid:

i think MH was waiting for H & the rest (bleh) to come out. HS is seen walking out with the BOF PD and they stopped as MH talks to either HS or both. PD notices that someone is filming them. He points to the offensive cam and MH turns to look. PD seems to be telling those present to gather around the couple. you can see Bummie, without his vest taking his place behind Mh as he adjusts something behind his neck. some others follow suit, milling around them as the cam try to move to get a better shot. I think they are trying to avoid having the couple's pics taken.

As for the cut to the car, the one filming and then editing it this way is obviously trying to imply something...

shaz hahaha i share ur observations too. The staff were really trying to shield them away from the paparazzi :lol: they must really love this couple coz they seemed to go out of their way to protect them :) Which also poses another question, Y do they feel the need to protect MinSUn? keke if they're just normal friends, then they(minSun) don't have to act so stiff in front of the concert's audience, nor do the staff need to shield them away from paparazzi :lol: They were together at the concert, naturally they will leave the hall together too. hehe...i wonder if MinSun is already setting tongues a wagging with speculations on their status. I wish we can talk to someone from korea and ask her bout any rumors ;)

the last shot of MH inside his car is so blurry, my imagination is seeing a "someone" (wearing white) who LMH is trying to cover/shield from the camera..but it my imagination might be wrong :lol: bcoz that part is sooo hazy, it could just be a shadow or a product of my MinSun hallucinations hahaha

I’ve been too busy with work to comment earlier as I was too busy working. Many thanks to those who posted Minsunpics of the concert. More pics to store in my Ipod!!! :D What makes this ship even more fun is all the comments, analysis and spazzing!!! I absolutely love this thread!! :P

FP, thanks so much for your analysis. As always, you make the details stand out that I am forced to look at the all the posted vids and pics again and again and again…ha ha ha… but I am not complaining. I also enjoyed your latest Minsun vid. That was super fast!! I wish I am as creative as you and other Minsun shippers.

Pixie, I think there was Minsun skinship too. From the slow motion vid poste, thanks to Pinkfairy, I think Minho nudged Hyesun and Hyesun shyly shook her bangles. I bet they would do a lot more than nudge each other hands if not for massive attention that they are getting. He he he. I guess my Minsun imagination is getting out of hand.

Shaz, I concur with your observation. The PD must have realised the camera and told the others to create a wall for the couple.

I pray they will go to another outing. FP mentioned Bummie’s movie premiere. When is that happening??

Flowerpot, your enthusiasm and powers of observation regarding the Joondi couple is very contagious. Just want to add my two cents. I've noticed that when they go out in public, it's either KJ (who was absent at the concert) or Kim Bum who accompany them. It's like their presence was meant, as you mentioned FP, to justify JP and JD's appearance in public. The latest video of JP waiting for JD after the concert I find very provocative. Why is it that the people around them are so concerned in shielding the two if nothing is going on between them? If they went out of the concert together talking and laughing in plain sight and even riding a car together, people will not raise an eyebrow but when their meeting was done surrepticiouly and the pd and everyone around them shielding the couple, to me, that raises a red flag. They are encouraging more speculation instead of averting it. I am not saying that these two are for real but the way their handlers are acting, makes me think that something fishy is going on.