Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Chinese fans of AAMR are sharing lots of MVs of our couple and also tthw whole collection of Making Film *-* if you want to download the vids and cuts just go here :
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2298855834

or here ( direct link ) :
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=504862&uk=504330857

Credits : AAMR Baidu Bar 

I think I forgot to share the amazing news!! 
aamr_new-bts11.jpg

The long awaited ALL ABOUT MY ROMANCE Director's Cut DVD has been CONFIRMED
As @cecilia said at AAMR Thread even very popular dramas don't get through to a Director's Cut but the love and support of AAMR fanbase made it possible ... quoting cecilia again , this shows that the fans ( korean and fire aliens ), the director and sbs are committed to AAMR ... and we should be proud and happy for this!!! 
ALL ABOUT MY ROMANCE fans are no joke , we made it ... even a drama with low ratings but with so many awesome and hardworking fans can do it!  AAMR is the best example ♥
Let's celebrate and dance yewons! xD ... we should follow the master :
NG_zpsa82a8d9d.gif

after the sample of the pics and messages here's our first idea about the cover ... this is just a first sample and we may change few things in the process , as you can see its really simple so we're open to ideas ^^ feel free to share your thoughts with us 
cov.jpg

Watching HAPPY TOGETHER with Cyrano Agency cast and having a great time xD
h.jpg
LOL All the guys in the set were busy talking about our goddess' beauty xD hahaha fanboys =)) =)) =))
h1.jpgh2.jpgh3.jpgh4.jpgh5.jpg
hahaha that I know 2000 people who likes Min Jung ... and then another guest : I know over 2000 people xDD hahahah 

Reading some news about one of my favorite bands My Bloody Valentine I found that THE XX - one of Min Jung's favorite bands - is going to be one of the stellar bands in the upcoming edition of VALLEY ROCK FESTIVAL!
Ansan+Valley+Rock+Festival+2013+valleyro

Min Jung always showed how much she loves the band ... she was really into the band last year xD 
120729-cyworld-update.jpg
120625-cyworld-update.jpg

Hope she can attend the festival but I doubt it since its in July ( only few days before her wedding T_T ) boohooo x_x what a pity 

the girl who! said: Watching HAPPY TOGETHER with Cyrano Agency cast and having a great time xD

LOL All the guys in the set were busy talking about our goddess' beauty xD hahaha fanboys =)) =)) =))

hahaha that I know 2000 people who likes Min Jung ... and then another guest : I know over 2000 people xDD hahahah 

JSHandLMJ

said:

the girl who!

said:

the girl who! said:

JSHandLMJ

said:

the girl who!

said: