ULZZANG MANIA PART 2

princess

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boingloing22

ughhh i really need plastic surgery right now .... !!!!! :))) uhmmm do you know ulzzang that uses photoshop ????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nutcase

Few things:Has anyone gotten their hands on Yu Ha Min's before surgery pics? I've been looking for them for the past month or so and I've found nothing. So yeah.
There is this one model on Skinsgirl that I really love, but I can't manage to get her name. She's the only unnamed model on there. (One of her shoots)
Could anyone do a Lee Jung Ha spam with her shoots only? It's so hard to find HQ pictures of her.
And finally, could anyone help me identify this one boy from Super Junior's Victory Korea video he seems like he'd be an ulzzang now? He's at around the 1:00 - 1:01 mark. (Alternatively, here's a picture) He could be just a random boy off the streets, but I have my reasons to believe otherwise.

Guest nutcase

Ugh. You are amazing. I love you. Thank you so much. I've been looking forever. That is definitely Yu Ha Min. That beautiful face of his. I can recognise him from a mile away even without the surgery.
I agree with you actually. His nose looks slightly different, but it's not that different I don't think. I'm surprised at the wonders that the double eyelid surgery and make up had on him though and how little surgery he actually has had. He really didn't need that nose job.
In between pics though... they aren't so beautiful, aha~ He definitely got some good genes though. He's super attractive.
If anyone can tell me the name of his surgery clinic, that'd be super awesome, because those double eyelids are so amazing.

@nutcase
It's Liu Wen, Chinese model. Here are also some of her pictures for Vogue Australia:
http://fashiongonerogue.com/liu-wen-circus-girl-for-vogue-australia-march-issue-by-will-davidson/

And this is Hye Rim Park, Korean model:
http://www.ressim.net/upload/ba5fdc09.jpg

Guest Bby-GIE

I haven't been on this thread in agesssss. I pretty much don't recognise any of these Ulzzangs :/
Anyone know what some of the older Ulzzangs are up to now? Like Namji, Imda, Mikki, Pony, Junal etc. I remember being hell obsessed with them. Ahhh the memories. 

Guest bonjour tristesse.

Does anyone know who she is? She models with Han Suhyun at her shop hibarbie.com but I can't seem to find her anywhere else. Her name is listed as Yugi but whenever I try to search for her on the net, nothing comes out. Anyone know her real name or any information about her? She's so pretty! :o
tumblr_m0fyl4SKA41qf63cso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmn0ov8Jt41qjmp0ao1_500.png

181_07.jpgtumblr_lnm3fiXyXB1qcntwzo1_500.png

Guest Janie Lee

hiii :Di'm new to soompi ;] but this seem like an interesting thread so decided to join in!Btw i don't know if this is irrelevant but you can ignore this or delete it if it is. But i recently just made a makeup tutorail on how to get the ulzzang look (not saying i'm an ulzzang or anything, i'm very ugly compared to these beautiful people that are posted on this thread) but thought it would be fun to share since this is a thread for people who are interested in the ulzzang look. :D

http://youtu.be/blBfqn4oFs4
^ makeup tutorial to get the korean ulzzang look <3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived