Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love!mvmt

watching david garibaldi paint

getting hyped up

getting his autograph

second lunch. i was smiling the whole time. :D

today was one of my more happy days <3

Guest soheesocute011

Weird..I haven't smiled yet. BUT I probably will smile later because of ***** making me almost faint again..

Guest iLOVEYB_x

my friends were being werid today in lunch. he was like "jeanny, who would you rather date, me, theo, or zack?" i gave him my =O face and turned around. theo was like "NO JEANNY NO~! see why would you do that john? you cant tell a girl who's a friend that stupid question!" the way he said it made me smile. he said it all high pitchy. oh and theo yells out "YOU RAPIST" to some random dude.

next was during algebra class. i was blowing on my bangs because i was done with my work. my friend, crush, and their friend was behind me doing their work. my friend saw me blowing on my bangs and he did the same, since his hair is longish. my crush looks at us and goes "i can do that too!" he jerks his head back and blows on the air. o.O

well everyday im smiling so i'll post in here like EVERYDAY. keke

Guest busagiboo

The weather in Toronto is still awesome. It reached about 25 degrees Celsius or so? And I got to go out for dinner with my badminton buddies. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest _maru_

that my sister is making lunch for me :D

We have holidays now and if she wasn't making lunch for me, I would eat nothing.^^,

Guest Jesszic@

a biggie smile. ^__________________^

I'm glad to have you girls and guys as my bestest bunch of monkeys! xD Thanks Janet! <3 That conversation with you really helps me alot. I know you girls will always stand by me whenever I need you all.

P/S: Longz's stupid comment crack me up! xD

Guest lulunotlemon*

these threads on soompi haha & I skipped school today? LOL even tho I have a major head ache XD

Guest a Fallen Tears of an Angel

DBSK's crack! thread @ the korean celebs photos!!

eu kyang kyang kyang kyang!!

Guest <3 for six seasons

dad dropped me somewhere near school, which was like 3min. away.

cause he went somewhere near there, he decided it will be fine to take

me to school at the same time.

yeah, it made me smile.. knowing that what he did was rare and i saved

money from not buying a train ticket. xD

Archived