[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest shako_86

Still waiting EP 3 on MediaFire with full patient...coz i cant download from MU or RS since my college block it...hope link MediaFire will release soon........

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caroline :)

I really like this drama a lot

Haena's character is really really intricate. Up until dongchan came into her life, she couldn't trust anyone and she felt as if people saw here as only money rather than as a person. The other butler's who came and left were fired because she didn't feel protected with them or comfortable, whereas when she's with dongchan she can be herself without feeling scared that people in the household or outside world would find out who she really is.

Haena is very caring and loving but only to a select few like her grandfather and now, dongchan. I guess she trusts dong chan because he doesn't try to prove himself to her grandfather. For instance, to him his real boss is Haena so when she told him not to tell the grandfather about the three gangsters dong chan didn't whereas the old butlers would have gone straight to the grandfather to get a reward.

To any other person working for her, Haena probably would have screamed and told them to shut up if they played the piano and woke her up. However, with dong chan she kept requesting songs (which was the cutest scene ever).

I feel like I'm watching a six year old who met her first guy friend- very abusive at times yet a lot of honesty and laughter.

I can't wait till today when the next episode comes out!!!

If anyone wants to watch free streaming (no subbing though, the entire site's in korean) go to

http://www.wurinet.com/?mid=ent

Guest mab2007

I'm watching this drama. It turns out that some of the parts of ep 3 in Viikii have not been translated to eng sub yet. Waaa! My happiness suddenly cut out..Huhu..I'm still in part 5..Huhu! :wacko:

Guest snowie_rain

hi y'all!

I've seen the first two eps of MFL and I really truly enjoyed this drama.

I'm a bit embarassed to admit this, but I was such a dork that I clapped at the end of ep2, even though i didn't really get half of

what they were saying! ha! That's how much I enjoyed YEH's comeback drama.

I like the story, its different and interesting, its not everyday that I watch a drama about a spoiled rich b****y girl. I like the

entire cast, I feel that they are just right for their roles, i especially like the two lead guys, not coz they are just good looking,

but YSH is a good actor. and JIW, what can I say, thank god that they casted him, both guys are such an eyecandies for this

drama, no wonder the ratings are so high! Anticipation for YEH's comback drama and the eyecandy guys plus good plot

premise, it sure is equal to high ratings. Although I don't get why the production have to use the same locations from BOF, it

only gets a lot of comparison with that drama, which is unfair as they are both different plotwise and, I hope in future eps, in a

lot of ways.

On screen chemistry is looking good, although its just first two eps, I hope it heats up into the coming eps. I can see that the

acting is good. I don't understand why some think YEH's acting is lacking, the way I see it, her character Hae Na is not a

really b****y character. How do I put this, YEH is acting a character who is acting as a spoiled rich b****y girl, obviously there

was a trigger for Hae Na to act such way. YEH was good, and I'm looking forward to seeing her character return to her true

self, which I see as a sweet and lovely girl, and of course further character development. Not to mention that YEH's face is not

made to be b****y. So I think her portrayal is just right.

So there, enough of my rambling, gotta go watch the third ep, and looking forward to future eps of this drama. The drama seems to be fun, so I intend to just enjoy it for that purpose.

Special thanks to all those who provide links for dl and the subs from withs2... you guys are great!

caroline...I totally agree with you. As this drama progresses, we get to see snippets of the real HyeNa. I'm hooked because I want to be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together. She is a sweet girl hiding in a bratty facade. It seems like Hyena found someone she could bully but trust at the same time.... piano scene was really funny in a silly but cute way :D

Just amazing how DC & Taeyoon came into her life... These two made her in touch w/ her emotions again. So anxious how the story will unfold.

less than an hour before Ep 4....enjoy y'all B)

Guest butwal

I was talking about the part 5 - 7 w/c haven't been translated yet.. :)

sorry i didnt know part 5 and 6 were not subbed fully...anyway about half an hour to go for episode 4 to air anticipating..

Guest mab2007

sorry i didnt know part 5 and 6 were not subbed fully...anyway about half an hour to go for episode 4 to air anticipating..

It's fine. :)

I'm really having fun with this drama. :D

On screen chemistry is looking good, although its just first two eps, I hope it heats up into the coming eps. I can see that the

acting is good. I don't understand why some think YEH's acting is lacking, the way I see it, her character Hae Na is not a

really b****y character. How do I put this, YEH is acting a character who is acting as a spoiled rich b****y girl, obviously there

was a trigger for Hae Na to act such way. YEH was good, and I'm looking forward to seeing her character return to her true

self, which I see as a sweet and lovely girl, and of course further character development. Not to mention that YEH's face is not

made to be b****y. So I think her portrayal is just right.

now that you pointed it out, i think this could be the missing piece to the puzzle.

and the mere fact that she could cry over a lost love is one sign that hae-na (hye-na) is not all ice under that cold exterior.

i couldn't think of any role that i want to see eune portray than this one. looking forward to this week's episodes with eng subs. (thanks a million to the kind-hearted subbers!)

Guest Willy Nilly

Ep.3

myfairladyep3.th.jpg

Preview ep.4

myfairladypreviewep4.th.jpg

I totally forgot that the drama airs on Wednesday and Thursday .... :P:wacko:

How forgetful! :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, many thanks for subtitles....

Guest facing

Today ending is KISS scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today our translator isn't here, so I might not be able to write a lot about spolier.

Just describe the scene. I'll be back with spolier hehe ^^

Episode 4 summarize

- HN got angry at TY. TY tried to call her but HN hung up.

- HN returned TY's present at the shop and met her 1st blind date. They had a fight.

- EJ went to HN's house and met TY there.(TY was on the way to see HN)

- HN's house got a call about the fight at the shop. TY and EJ went there.

- HN's uncle went to see grandpa with pics of TY and HN at TY's office. Grandpa got mad.

- TY solved problems for HN at the shop(don't know how?????)

- TY and HN talked to each other while DC and EJ waited outside coffee shop.

- HN's car got moved by the police. DC had to go get a car. TY said he will send HN to home.

- TY didn't bring his car and told HN to get a cap, but HN said to TY that she wanted to ride a bus home.

- TY slept at HN's shoulder :rolleyes:

- DC got home first and saw TY sent HN home.

- Grandpa argued with HN about pics of her and TY. GP asked HN that she liked TY?? HN said she liked him. GP said to HN that will sent her abroad.

- DC asked HN about TY and HN said to DC that she liked him.

- DC and HN planned about HN disapeared. HN went to DC's house. She had a good time playing cards with DC's aunt and EJ.

- HN found DC's clothed during his pikalo day.

- Other day HN talked with her grandpa about TY and agree to go to work. HN and DC went to work and both of them had some kind of exchange. TY called HN and DC didn't allow HN to pick up(really don't understand what they said here sorry)

- TY invited HN to some event and DC and HN went there.

- TY and HN had a great time there. They're drinking together while DC watched outside and looked like DC had falled in love with HN :rolleyes:

- HN got drunk and went home with DC and she kept saying about how much she like TY. DC got jealous.

- HN went sleep in the car and DC watched her sleep and touched her face. HN woke up.

- HN asked DC about the next step of her and TY relationship. DC said skinship. HN talked about kiss and got shy thinking about TY.

- DC kissed HN. :wub:

---------The End-----------------

Archived