[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eighteen84

Yeheyyyyyyyyyy!! Finally after 2 years of waiting! I was so excited rushing to finish all the task so that I could tune in too and yeah just as MFL is about to start I'm all set for watching but unfortunately I coulnd't connect :mellow: I just envy the those who were able to watch. Kept trying though til my pc hanged aissssssssshhh.... whatta luck. I hope someone will upload the vid ASAP plsssssssss... Now I'm listening to the OST thnk you so much for sharing you're the bestest ever! and also thnx for all the updates, news, pics, vids and everything hugzzz to all!

I'm so loving YEH's song it's fantastic! Her voice improved a lot! She could effortlessly reach the high note. Awesome Eunhye! bravo, excellent! Hot stuff i like dancing with this song :D YSH's song is also beautiful and touchy actually I love all the song. Keep listening over and over.

<<<waiting for MFL to be uploaded...

mwaaa and hugs to all!

BTW, the dl links don't work for me wae? :(

Guest hanazawayul

i am also curious about the rating. I think usually the first episode will be around 13 or 14. Gradually, it will go up( i hope). Anyway, regardless of how the drama will be in the future i am going to watch it till the end.

Guest facing

I will try to write a spoiler but I'm not good. ^^

Scene Summarize in Ep1.

- The scene is starting with HyeNa gets dress up in her room and the drama then briefly explain how famous and rich Hyena is.

- HyeNa went to blind date with grandpa but she's just igonored to the guy and give him an action when he trys to touch her.

- Dongchan geted chase by gangsters about his debt.

- Dongchan come to work with MCW and her relatives in the flower shop and get a delivery call. He went to deliver and met Hyena during the road. Hyena offered him money but he wanted the apologized. And the car-chasing begined.

Lastly Hyena was crashed her car with DongChan.

- Hyena got to do a community service because of the accident. She wanted to revenge.

- Dongchan worked with many jobs. One is the car-driver. Hyena called DC for driving and set up a fake crime.

- Old butler helped DC out of the police station.

- DC went to HN's house and met the grandpa by accident.

- HN was at the airport. DC carried her and pretend to kidnap her.

- DC just drived HN back to her house. Grandpa was there. DC got a butler job from grandpa and the END!!!!

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~~

you guys enjoy the first episode of mfl?

i did!!

the first episode is quite interesting~

but i think it has so much to go on in a episode...

anyway..its still fun to watch it although i miss some part....

thanks all for sharing the linkies...picsss and goodies!

lets stay tuned for the second episode!

laters~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest antinh85

i am also curious about the rating. I think usually the first episode will be around 13 or 14. Gradually, it will go up( i hope). Anyway, regardless of how the drama will be in the future i am going to watch it till the end.

i dont think it would be around the 13 or 14 since the hype about this drama is rather big. I dont know for sure but it should be more.But then again it's going against "swallow the sun". I love both dramas. I really like looking at the clothes in here. Still not really digging the main lead guy.

Guest imogene_af

^

usually debuts always start at the single digits or the teens, a strong debut starts at the teens, I think it's only BYJ who acheived a 20% debut. :lol: maybe YEH is the second to hold that mark.

anyway, this drama got a lot of good buzz from the netizens, it shot up to number 3 most talked about drama in a matter of a few hours.

I enjoyed watching the first episode of MFL, I like Yoon Eun-hye's character, it really has the spunk of a spoiled rich girl while Yoon Sang-hyun is doing pretty well too in his new character, a real far cry from his last drama. no Jung Il-woo though , looking forward to watching the next episodes ^^

Archived