[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Soe Dong Chan aka Yoon Sang Hyun, man with utterly beautiful eyes... :lol:love..love..love..love.....

Every time the camera takes a real close up on his face, i noticed his super killer eyes and yes, melt me away...

Happy Birthday, Yoon Sang Hyun.... !!!!

Saeng Il Cu Ka Ham ni Da, sarang ha neun Sang Hyun ssi....!!!

I really hope for a beautiful ending for HN and DC...

I just worry about the ending not satisfied enough... 6 epis to go....

Preview 11...drunken lady, ck ck..ck, u go girl!!

DC said once, " u need to do a sudden kiss, at unpredictable moment....like this.."

Well, HN seems like a good learner.....xD

And, wow, TY turns evil now.....see the anger in his eyes..bravo!!

he repay DC's last punch with the same words... :lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'a hard to imagine cute Il Woo as a bad guy. But hey, jealousy brings out the worst in men. ;) I see from preview that YEH still have that little bun under her hair, cause I thought she has cutted it. Ooh cant wait till Wed

is it beacuse HN accepted TY proposal while granpa doesnt like him for her? :P

it's because naughty Hyena played around with the stocks and got caught out by her uncle.

her uncle then told grandpa and grandpa thought she should teach Hyena a lesson and finally make her into a mature young lady if its the last thing he does while he's still alive (T^T) and so he kicks her out of the Lady Castle.

Hyena then goes to an expensive hotel to stay at but realises that all her credit cards have been blocked, and so i think she settles for a cheap room, definitely not suitable to her liking hehe ^^

i was kinda hoping she could stay in EJ's place where DC can constantly check up on her and stuff :D

Thanks for the info, smr05!

Getting excited abt Wed Ep :D

But I often have to wait until the recap from dramabeans to understand the eps ... :( unless any kind people here fill me in ... Thanks a lot for these info ... :)

Guest Dipyramidal

Thanks for the info, smr05!

Getting excited abt Wed Ep :D

But I often have to wait until the recap from dramabeans to understand the eps ... :( unless any kind people here fill me in ... Thanks a lot for these info ... :)

You can watch the episodes on viikii with subtitles. link on the first post.

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/Ent...&subctg2=00

I hope none of you freak out... but this article says that YEH and YSH are no longer just reel lover but are now real lovers.

It says how the staff and crew have already been suspecting the two and when YEH was shedding tears about the adverse critisicm, it was YSH who got out of his way to cheer her up and help her out.

200909210014171.jpg

Though the 2 denied it, there are more articles saying that they are a couple.

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/Ent...&subctg2=00

I hope none of you freak out... but this article says that YEH and YSH are no longer just reel lover but are now real lovers.

It says how the staff and crew have already been suspecting the two and when YEH was shedding tears about the adverse critisicm, it was YSH who got out of his way to cheer her up and help her out.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1350/2009...14171.jpg

Though the 2 denied it, there are more articles saying that they are a couple.

OMG, are you serious. I am so excited. I hope this is real. Who could not fall for YSH or YEH! Yipppppiie!! I was hoping something like this would happen, where a certain "Yoon" ahem YEH, would be celebrating the occasion with YSH and them some. Thanks for the news. I hope all is well if they really are an item. I hope the netizens don't go after them, calling the age gap thing.

I wanted to also post a link to a video that I have not seen anyone post yet. It is BTS of MFL shooting. I thought it was really cute, which kinda rings somewhat true to this certain piece of news. I also recall that an interview YEH had, she said she wasn't attracted to those handsome types like she did when she was younger. She llikes guys who have a sense of humor or something like that. I am 50% freaking out and 50% trying to keep my calm.

credit nikekilik

Okay, I've calmed down from the news about YSH and YEH. Maybe the news is a maneuver to boost ratings so I will take it with a grain of salt. I am not floating in the clouds any longer. Whew!

Wow, that bit of news is a little surprising, especially how YEH has reacted around YSH in variety programs - definitely not the blushing, eyes-averting, hand-palming-hair nervousness she used to display with her "BF" on Love Letter/X-man. Of course, she is older and more experienced, though I still can't imagine YEH being sophisticated in love - too down-to-earth and tomboyish in character, imo, for that. :lol: It's nice when stars disregard age rules, outsider standards and go with their heart. More K celebs should just ignore fans, and consider their own feelings. If true, good for them. Hopefully, it's not using them as a ratings gimick.

I wanted to also post a link to a video that I have not seen anyone post yet. It is BTS of MFL shooting. I thought it was really cute, which kinda rings somewhat true to this certain piece of news. I also recall that an interview YEH had, she said she wasn't attracted to those handsome types like she did when she was younger. She llikes guys who have a sense of humor or something like that. I am 50% freaking out and 50% trying to keep my calm.

When I first saw the news my fingers were shaking...I had a hard time typing. :lol:

In one of the interviews she was also made to choose between Ilwoo and YSH. YSH felt so bad

that Eun Hye was asked that question because he got self-conscious about his age, so he told YEH that it's ok

not to pick him, but YEH said "I have never fallen inlove with a guy that's younger than me", that made YSH blush.

And during Happy Together, she was fixing his mic.

Okay, I've calmed down from the news about YSH and YEH. Maybe the news is a maneuver to boost ratings so I will take it with a grain of salt. I am not floating in the clouds any longer. Whew!

Yeah me too, too many articles coming out YEH and YSH denying it on naver.

YEH will take legal action to the media who spread that rumour.

I hope this news wont make them uncomfortable and start avoiding eachother even if it's not true.

Guest chashkieh

it's because naughty Hyena played around with the stocks and got caught out by her uncle.

her uncle then told grandpa and grandpa thought she should teach Hyena a lesson and finally make her into a mature young lady if its the last thing he does while he's still alive (T^T) and so he kicks her out of the Lady Castle.

Hyena then goes to an expensive hotel to stay at but realises that all her credit cards have been blocked, and so i think she settles for a cheap room, definitely not suitable to her liking hehe ^^

i was kinda hoping she could stay in EJ's place where DC can constantly check up on her and stuff :D

Wow! Thanks smr05! I can't wait for Wednesday.

I'd like to add something that I've notice. It may be only the acting but I always see YSH, when grabbing for YEH, per their characters, he doesn't grab her by the hand or arm as all other actors in Kdramas. I see he lightly touches YEH's shoulder whenever trying to get her attention or to make her turn around. I don't know if that is unusual or not but I think it is very sweet. I don't like it when the guy is rough on the girl, dragging her by the arm. My 2 cents.

Here is an interview with YSH's and his QOH costar, Choi Chul Ho, in regards to the age gap.

Choi Chul-ho-sshi, you must be planning to spend time with your family. Your wife was a Miss Korea contestant — I hear she is 12 years younger than you?

[The answer is a pun so it doesn't make sense in English but here it is anyway. --javabeans]

Yoon: “He joked yesterday that she’s not from there, just that area.”

Choi: “That’s right. [Laughs] To be exact, we are 12 years and 10 months apart. I think he [Yoon Sang-hyun] will go for a bigger age difference, say with a woman 16 years younger.”

Yoon: “Still, I’d have to be able to converse with her. If I can’t, it’s frustrating…”

Choi: “I think Sang-hyun is the mental age of a young twentysomething. He’s really optimistic and bright and positive. So someone 16 years younger is perfect.” Credit: Dramabeans.

Let me know if this does not belong here and I can post to YSH's forum. Thanks.

Archived