[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miradira

i am loving this! HN and DC. but somehow i get a feeling that something bad is going to happen soon? this wont be so simple X.X

same here...:( the situation wont be simple for HN and DC

but i still have some hopes here for the full compact fairy tales happy ending :D lol

i just remember something "Jun Soo oppa " the why and how he broke up with HN still unclaer

maybe Grandpa not giving permission for them being together bcz Jun Soo not came from a High Class Society like HN

for that HN suffer a heart break for 6 years, maybe this time HN wont let go her love (DC) easy, and her grandpa come along with her this time can not bare to see her sad again

(i think i'm going mental' with my own story plot and imagination :P )

......Gaaaaaahhh i need eps 13 Preview...monday seems so far away.... :mellow:

Guest TaroTard

Yay so I watched ep 12 a few hours ago, was good to finally see the kiss in the actual drama :P schweet! I hope things won't go down hill now... I don't wanna see TY and EJ in villainous roles I want them to have their own happy ending (I doubt together but as long as they are both happy that's cool, maybe EJ will get promoted or something)

I'm hoping for the last eps now DC will be there to support HN, to help her get on her feet and become a worthy heir for her Grandpa. I am assuming Grandpa is gonna die before the end so she will definitely need help getting through that.

I want to see Director Kang get his too ¬¬ he annoys me SO much! Maybe someone can free Soo Min of that DREADFUL family!

Soo Ah doesn't really annoy me she's just a bit stupid, working under Hye Na would be an end for her that would make me happy, she wouldn't like that much at all... in fact... maybe she could even work under Eui Joo that would be funny haha

Look forwards to seeing what the preview brings <3

Hi! Just finished watching ep 12....wow! tat long kiss....makes me shiver with loves!! The drama getting more & more interesting....can't wait for e next episode!!!

Probably it will come out on monday next week I think.. Their kiss is soo like :lol: I feel like I'm in love haha.. Dong Chan is perfect man to Hae Na.. :)

yeah! I'm always thinking of their kiss. Haha!...It really melts me everytime I imagine the scene! Hehe.. =D

Monday?.. Oh man! It's way too long.. But I'll wait for it! hahaha... =)

I Cant wait till the sub from the inteview is up. YEH and YSH seem very comfortable together, with her teasing him and calling him 'oppa'. Are they discussing about the kissing scene? I kinda disappointed that there arent many interaction between the two

Romantic MV by jnccrs2 :wub: :wub:

(for those who can't get enough of their moments/ kissue~ like me~ keke)

Yoon Eun Hye-Yoon Sang Hyun "Let The Love Begin" MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8q9zNQzytY

credit jnccrs2

Luv luv luv the song used in this MV~~ ♪ ♪ Let the love begin... Let the light come shining in... ♫♪

It is so fitted for their lovestory it's like it was made for them~ Hye-Chan. :P

smr, thanks for the link! ^^ Thanks all for the goodies. ^^

Guest DramasJunkie

oh wow, i was gone for 2-3 days and now im 15 pages behind :blink:

i couldn't help but peek and it looks good

cant w8 to see how HN deals with being kick out of the house and having to do house work =D

oh and thanks for the kind words.

and thank de jarje for the suggestion ^^

now im off to watch the latest two episodes.

Rasany:

What you need is HJsplit. It can be DLed at the following URL:

[ http://hjsplit.en.softonic.com/ ]

The nice thing is that it is free.

As far as MFL goes, the producers had to do it again, didn't they? They left us hanging without a preview for the next episode. I have a hunch they knew the drama was going to pick up starting with the ninth episode and used this to attract new viewers as well as keep current viewers hooked.

Thanks resident:alien for your assistance and input on the software needed to join the files and the direct link to the software. Thanks to junior35 for responding as well. I appreciate it and will see if I can make it work. :) :) :) :) :)

Guest de Jarje

can't get enough of the kiss scene...addicted....

haha...sound like a pervert here....LOL

well, i just love them....I like everything in this drama, despite that people sais a lot flaws found inside..still i just love it...will become one of my fav series ever....

Hello MFL-ers ^^

Taken on the 25th of Sept -

viewimageohvert.jpg

(credit: someone's CY)

what's the difference between Han & Ental ??

ental - HQ (high quality) ; han - HD (better than high quality)

Guest chashkieh

Hello MFL-ers ^^

Taken on the 25th of Sept -

viewimageohvert.jpg

(credit: someone's CY)

ental - HQ (high quality) ; han - HD (better than high quality)

Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait for episode 13's preview. Geez... TY would have followed HN without HN noticing.. and he could've seen that kiss or it could also be EJ.. errr... can't wait!

Archived