[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Questions for savvy drama techies. If after I download the video files, what kind of software should I use to combine the files to watch them? I would rather have the avi file but I don't think that would be available. Please help. Appreciate any suggestions.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, finally finished the last post above. I'm stalking this site since 2 days ago and read it from the first page. Oh well, I cannot watch it as regular you, Guys, since I started it a lil bit too late. Now I'm downloading the 9th and 10th episode, so I guess I have to save the kiss scene for next week, hiks T^T

Oh well, so far this drama is OK for me. Not a big fan of the actresses and actors, but the story quite fun, since I want to watch 'not to heavy' drama nor simple one.

I really like YEH in this drama, more than 'Goong' (I don't like her other dramas). She looks so fit with the environment. And not looking so childish anymore.

As for JIW, oh Gawt, everytime I saw him with his amazing smile, uh-yeah! But his hair do, it's a big NO. Maybe the they try to make him to look *not so charming* so people could see Dong-chan more, hohohoho ^o^

I guess I know Hae-na's feeling about those 2 guys. TY with the charm everybody couldn't deny, of course it will be loved if she could be loved by that kind of guy. However, DC could swap your deepest feeling by his acts and says. Oh...if I were HN I must be confused either!

Ups, I speak too much hahahaha... Generally this drama is quite fun. This is the second drama I save in my computer after My Name is Kim Sam Soon. It means I wouldn't be bored to watch it over and over again.

Looking forward for the spoilers...kukukukuku...

MFL, FIGHTING!

Guest spuddevaughn

The kiss scene did not disappoint. YEH always has the best kiss scene. It's very believable and the viewers can always feel the passion in the kiss. She's not uptight when she kisses. I especially liked the fact that DC was the one who seem to be encouraging HN to kiss him back because of the slight movement of his lips and then at the end you can see HN kissing him back with a bit more passion.

Hellooo ^^

It's been sometimes. ^^; The kiss scene absolutely got me out of my shell. hehe

Luv luv luv it! (But I really feel sorry to Tae Yoon~ sigh)

caps

40590221.jpg

cr:dcmfl

Hello everybody~~

Whoaaa!!! DC kissed HN!!! What about TY? :(

HN you've just lost the love from the most charming person in this world :P:D

If i were you, i wouldn't let go him (TY).. :D

Mr. writer, please reconsider your mind and decision..HN could make a lovely couple with TY..

Well, it's because HN-TY reminds me of Shin-Chae Kyung couple..

DC-HN shipper, i hope you don't mind :lol:

TY don't give up hope!!! and Thank God the rating went up again last night!!

Guest resident:alien

Rasany:

What you need is HJsplit. It can be DLed at the following URL:

[ http://hjsplit.en.softonic.com/ ]

The nice thing is that it is free.

Questions for savvy drama techies. If after I download the video files, what kind of software should I use to combine the files to watch them? I would rather have the avi file but I don't think that would be available. Please help. Appreciate any suggestions.

As far as MFL goes, the producers had to do it again, didn't they? They left us hanging without a preview for the next episode. I have a hunch they knew the drama was going to pick up starting with the ninth episode and used this to attract new viewers as well as keep current viewers hooked.

Guest bitter SOOweet

omggggggg i can't wait for the next episode

that kiss...............................................

i'm wonder if taeyoon is gonna see

and man the no preview is killing me.

Guest magarine

I just watched the kiss in YT and OMO!!!!! it was just sweetest kiss ever :wub::wub::wub:

DongChan and HyeNa are just too cute in this episode...and yes YSH looks great in casual clothes :)

I keep wonder what will happen next after this kiss and they gave us no preview.....

This's killing me :(

Guest viola501

OMG!!!!!

I cant take my eyes off their kiss

*dies~* :wub:

It's so sweet and mellow

I love it! Better has at least 2 kisses next ep! :lol:

I kinda expect that TY might force a kiss on Hyena :X

MFL end in 4 eps

so fighting everyone!!!

Guest TaroTard

Oh boy oh boy! I haven't seen ep 12 yet I am DYING to see it gah! I watched episode 11 last night, it was a bit of a slow down after the last couple of eps, which is a shame, but I guess they needed an ep to slow down and tie things up.

I'm wondering how this show is going to progress now? How do you think the next ep will start? Do you think HN and DC will be together now?... or will things still be in the air cos she hasn't officially broke it off with TY?... I must say I HOPE she sorts out the situation with TY next ep, it really wouldn't be fair of her to kiss DC this ep and then say she's confused or she can't be with him yet cos of TY, that would be playing with DCs feelings really :( I am too worrying what HNs reaction will be when she finds out DC knows about her Grandpa... he's been put in a bit of an awkward spot now... do you think Grandpa Kang would agree to HN and DC being together? Or will it follow nearly every other drama and have him against it with the couple trying to change his mind ^^;

Also do you think they will do a time jump in this show? I'm really not a fan of time jumps...

Archived