[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

I totally agree with you about the kiss ! Exactly what i was thinking too...

I just finnished watching the whole episode, I think ep 12 was just PERFECT !

Seriously the kiss wasn't some fantastic emotion-filled kiss but i was really really glad that it turned out that way... YSH was being really gentle to YEH and i found it really cute that way.. It nt only fits de story line of a butler falling in love with the lady he served and also reflects the cute ways YSH always treat YEH from the BTS videos n photos... Its like she's too precious for YSH to kiss her too strongly..

<33

Yeah and the gentle kiss was more believable too because it would have been too much had they kissed really passionately at the hospital lobby for their first kiss ( would have been total turnoff for me...like get a room or something). I am a bit of a conservative though. :P Passionate kiss is reserved at a more appropriate place. B)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alchocoholic

Hi all! Just thought I'd help anyone out there looking for today's episode. Ep. 12 (700 MB Ental) MU link is up in the Forums of AM-Addiction. Just register and validate your account to see the link :)

100 Million Won is the (IIRC) equivalent of about $40,000 US Dollar. That is quite a realistic estimate, IMO. I do believe me, correct me if I'm wrong, that South Korea does have a system of universal health care in place.

Ehh, you're way off, using current exchange rates, 100 million Won is about 80,800 USD... to make it easier, it's about 1000 Won to 1.00 USD but depending on how dollar/won appreciates and depreciates it changes +/-20%. Due to the weakened economy in South Korea from the global sub-prime mortgage crisis and other factors, the Korean Won has depreciated against the dollar.

Yep, South Korea has a health care system in place but just like any developed countries, it has its flaws and not everyone is covered.

Guest ladyusagi

You know aside from the kiss scene, this episode had so many cute dc-hn moments too. I especially loved the scene where they washed the sheets together. It's been done a million times but still so cute! Also, when when dc woke hn up by shaking her with his foot. I smiled so much at that scene.

But I have to say, DC looks GREAT in casual clothes. Loved the purple plaid shirt, the black and white stripe shirt and the gray sweatshirt thing he wore. His hair looks like it might have gotten a bit darker too? Or maybe it's just because there are a lot of night scenes in this ep.

What did he say in the hospital when HY turned and walked away quickly after hearing that he's fine?

And what did she answer?

What were her exact words when confessing?

Please!

I am waiting for the short summary of the episodes events. I liked that!

But I have to say, DC looks GREAT in casual clothes. Loved the purple plaid shirt, the black and white stripe shirt and the gray sweatshirt thing he wore. His hair looks like it might have gotten a bit darker too? Or maybe it's just because there are a lot of night scenes in this ep.

I'm gonna amened that. He's such a hottie extraordinaire in this episode. I love the closeup shot at him at the hospital scene, when his eyes gets all teary and intense, right before HN 'mauls' him :lol:

Guest xbutterfly

does anyone know what DC was saying to HN when they were sitting on the swing in the obligatory playground scene.

Something along the lines of "why the long face?" and then...."I'm going to make you laugh." So DC does impersonations and even one of her Grandfather.

Sorry I can't decipher more in detail.

Such a bittersweet episode. I was happy about the kiss but at the same time my heart was breaking for TY, esp when HN left him to go to the hospital. Ilwoo was so good at portraying the heartbroken lover it made my heart ache.

just read in Asianfanatics that YEH & YSH denied dating rumors..YEH agency's The House Company even said the two have not met in private before..

too badf to hear that,for me YEH & YSH really cute together and nothing wrong about the age.I can see the two of them like already fall in love................

so YEH & YSH fighting, and one more thing that YSH still single.so nothing can stop for them to fallen in love :D

Guest genius27

I am crazy about the kiss. The kiss was so gentle I could feel the love. I like how they portrayed a hesitant, shocked, shy then gentle kiss. It's exactly how I wanted their first kiss to be portrayed, with those type of believable emotions. Not just some hardcore meaningless lip action. It was a meaningful, sweet and lovely kiss!

Passion can come later.

I totally agree with you. I love the kiss nothing was wrong with it. I can't wait for episode 13. I wonder what will happen after the kiss

YEH has always underestimated her singing ability as I've read in several interviews...however, listening closely to her duet with YSH, I can clearly say (since I sing) that her voice has a very good quality particularly since she's able to control it when she hits the high notes. I appreciate the efforts she has placed in this drama...yes in spite of all the criticisms. To contribute 2 tracks is very much commendable! She really puts her HEART in the things she does. Hoping to hear more mellow songs from YEH!

wow i saw it this morning and i got goose bumps

they were so gentle its was really good thanx smr for yt link again

thanks mari lovelyfan all who contributed

i loved how she was in shock seeing him that he was ok

she just took in a breath she didnt know what to do hold him what not

but what ever he said (i wish i knew) drew her to expose how much she feels

for him and she grabs him by the collar and pulls him close i loved that!!!!! and kisses him gently

i was like yes!!!!!!!!! (remember he's been in an accident)

hes shocked but come on (hes llike yeah) and reaches her and gently kisses her back just wow!

beautiful moment bravo! i def felt their connection and that my friends is great acting!

Guest kodoque_1

Thank you for the cut...

I love the kiss...

I love when DC was shock when HN kiss him and run to her then kiss her back...

I wish it was longer.

YEH always have the most amazing kiss-scenes doesn't she?

From the OH-SO-HOT-WAIT-IS-THAT-A-TONGUE-KISS from Goong

From the OH-SO-HOT-BUT OH WAIT-ONE-GUY-THINKING-HE'S-KISSING-ANOTHER-GUY-KISS from Coffee Prince..

and...to this!!! LOL

I mean all of this in the coolest possible wayyy btw

Archived