BUT.. if its true then, *smiles*

Spoiler - Episode 11 (10 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KBlaApU4o

(credit: koongdaki, dc-mfl)

^ warning:

1. major spoilers

2. it will be removed soon so hurry up and watch if u like spoilers!! :D

3. very (very very) bad quality

:lol: i tend to agree with you.. sound really like noise marketing...

not that i mind.... :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complicated relationship in 'My fair lady' hits the audiences' nerve

Complicated love line between Yoon Eun-hye, Yoon Sang-hyeon, Jeong Il-woo and Moon Chae-won in KBS 2TV drama "My Fair Lady" hits the audiences' nerve in the 10th episode aired on 17 September.

Dong-chan (Yoon Sang-hyeon) releases his love feelings for Hae-na (Yoon Eun-hye) and Hae-na did bicycle date with Tae-yoon (Jeong Il-woo) as well. Also Eul-joo (Moon Chea-won) confesses her love for Dong-chan and offers a tearing kiss to him.

Tae-yoon is a little bit jealous about the complicated feelings between Hae-na and Dong-chan and wants to grab his girlfriend Dong-chan tightly so he arranges this bicycle date with Hae-na.

Surprising Eul-joo's love confession breaks the harmony between the 4 characters and the audiences are so confused about the direction of the 4 characters in the future.

Most of the audiences still want Hae-na and Dong-chan to be together. But still many audiences support the romance love between Hae-na and Tae-yoon. Others support the gentle and pure love between Eul-joo and Dong-chan.

credit: korean movie

Thanks for the spoiler and all goodies.

And rumors are just expecting for me :D

If it's true, I don't mind at all. YSH is a charming-guy.

But I think it sounds like marketing attempt. ^^

When I first saw the news my fingers were shaking...I had a hard time typing. :lol:

In one of the interviews she was also made to choose between Ilwoo and YSH. YSH felt so bad

that Eun Hye was asked that question because he got self-conscious about his age, so he told YEH that it's ok

not to pick him, but YEH said "I have never fallen inlove with a guy that's younger than me", that made YSH blush.

Several months back, in a radio interview, she was quoted to have said she admired Lee Min Ho. I posted a clarification saying that she admired his acting..but a reply to my post ( by a person who heard the interview) said that she really said she admired him. LMH is younger than YEH...I know it's admiration and not yet love but who can ever be sure to say "never"?

Anyway, taking after the beautiful love YEH continues to witness in her parents, I have no doubt that she will make sure that when her time comes, she will settle for no less than real love.

Guest -NanKuruNaiSa-

:o Yoon Eun Hye...she's a really good actress. but i'd have to say that this is not my favorie role for her, i really enjoied her in Coffee Prince. lol...good memories. but i'd say she's pretty convincing. and her looks do fit the role, but i just don't like her as a mean person...well at the begining at least. :lol: haven't seen up to the new episodes...trying to play catch up...lol :D

Overall, what i've seen so far is REALLY good! :)

I'm really starting to like YSH. he's pretty funny...but i don't exactly like the lawyer...not gonna lie. he's kinda in the way. typical k-drama....anyways. i'm really looking forward to the outcome of this drama...it's interesting...but that might just be because i like Yoon Eun Hye. :P

Guest chashkieh

meh, sounds like noise marketing..

BUT.. if its true then, *smiles*

Spoiler - Episode 11 (10 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KBlaApU4o

(credit: koongdaki, dc-mfl)

^ warning:

1. major spoilers

2. it will be removed soon so hurry up and watch if u like spoilers!! :D

3. very (very very) bad quality

Awesome! Though I didn't understand a thing... :P Thanks for this spoiler.

The Yoon-Yoon couple in real life??? I agree with most of your analysis, probably a marketing ploy. It has been done before but the news just tickled my overactive imagination to a much higher level. If its true then --- :P:lol:

It's always nice to see a drama couple developed into real couple. LOL!

Anyway, I like where the story is going because from the preview the interaction between DC and HN would be outside of their usual environment and position.

EJ is fighting for the man she professed to love and TY is protecting his own as well so may the best girl/guy win!

Several months back, in a radio interview, she was quoted to have said she admired Lee Min Ho. I posted a clarification saying that she admired his acting..but a reply to my post ( by a person who heard the interview) said that she really said she admired him. LMH is younger than YEH...I know it's admiration and not yet love but who can ever be sure to say "never"?

Anyway, taking after the beautiful love YEH continues to witness in her parents, I have no doubt that she will make sure that when her time comes, she will settle for no less than real love.

From what I know the only time she ever said it was during Baeksang, and she didn't say she liked Lee Min Ho, she said she liked Go Jun Pyo.

But she did say that she has never fallen for a guy that's younger than her in one of the MFL interviews.

Yes YEH said she wants to have a successful marriage like her parents who are still very much inlove and still hold hands in public.

67380600.jpg

credit: dcmfl

Stars of My Fair Lady deny dating rumors

September 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

20090922091621447700924.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-09-21

img src:Yahoo! Korea

Ha, these days it’s pretty common to get any and every onscreen couple issuing statements denying they’re dating in real life, even when I swear it’s mostly the product of wishful fan thinking or ’shipping. Because, Yoon Eun-hye and Yoon Sang-hyun? Dating rumors? That seems so odd to me.

Both leads in KBS’s My Fair Lady have issued “strong denials” of any rumors that they are dating. Yoon Sang-hyun’s rep stated on the 22nd, “I swear to Heaven, it’s not true. They’d have to have gone out to eat or drink together at least once for dating rumors to arise, but they haven’t even done that. They’re having a tough time just filming the drama every day, so it’s very disagreeable that these ridiculous rumors would come out.” Yoon Eun-hye’s rep issued a similar denial.

(Sometimes I can understand why these rumors will erupt, but I’ll admit a part of me wonders if this is just a media play to garner interest in the series, whose ratings are dropping little by little with each episode.)

src:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/09/stars-of...-dating-rumors/

cbanner-agassi.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 7 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: eliemaniacs

Timer & Editor: szhoang

Spot Translator: meju

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 8 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: adorabelle

Spot Translators: meju, kimbab0589

Timer: blog234

Editor/QC: snoopyvkd

EPISODE 9 SUBTITLES

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translators: kimbab0589, meju

Timer: szhoang

Editor/QC: puela

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest magarine

WITHS2 Thank you for your excellent sub and released 3 episodes in one time ^^

HN and DC are dating in real life!!!!!!!!!

This is such an exciting news. They just look good together.

Thank you for BTS pics facing and spolier VDO smr05.

From the spoiler vdo, I don't know that I misunderstood or not but looks like HN will find out DC's feeling for her after hearing EJ speaks to DC??

if they are dating in real life then i am over the moon..honestly i had this secret wish for them to date in real life..but who knows if its true..one day to go for MFL yess cant wait

ay_link thanks for the posting

i've been waiting WITHS2 translation...good job guyz!

now i can rerun eps 7-9 and watch together with my friends :D

magarine i also think HN found out DC's real feeling when EJ talked to DC

next eps will be HN's turn to realize her true feeling, especially when she's holding DC pic

it's because naughty Hyena played around with the stocks and got caught out by her uncle.

her uncle then told grandpa and grandpa thought she should teach Hyena a lesson and finally make her into a mature young lady if its the last thing he does while he's still alive (T^T) and so he kicks her out of the Lady Castle.

Hyena then goes to an expensive hotel to stay at but realises that all her credit cards have been blocked, and so i think she settles for a cheap room, definitely not suitable to her liking hehe ^^

i was kinda hoping she could stay in EJ's place where DC can constantly check up on her and stuff :D

^

^

This is definitely improve DC-HN relationship. DC will get his chance now. Well Done harapuji ^^

Or maybe DC was worried about HN being alone and come to visit her often at her place. Isn't it great?? hehe :D

Thanks WITHS2 sub for the wonderful sub :)

Guest TaroTard

Oh wow! 3 at once that's amazing! ^0^ :: adds to collection ::

Oh gosh not long until the next episode I am so excited about seeing what happens after that preview ^0^ I was good and didn't watch the 10 mins spoiler... will wait :: bites nails ::

Did I hear right that HN goes to stay at some cheap place when she get's chucked out... it's surprising she didn't go to TY ne? Unless something not so good happens between them...

YEH's hair is driving my batty. It keeps on switching from real bob to fake bob (knot tied in the back). From the get-go, MFL is about HN & DC's relationship so I'm pretty sure that they'll end up together.

I was watching the ep 9 again to see if I can figure out who copied things from HNs computer

if you look carefully you can see a reflaction on computer screen... its definitely a man (i think)

and for some strange reason I went to check out butlers J hands....

I know he is trustworthy and cares about HN and grandpa... but still I was checkin out his hands >__ <

can somebody help me , im a mac user and dont know how to download the subtitles files.i downloaded the raws from aja aja. But have problems with the subs.

Archived