[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans rally to support Yoon Eun-hye

September 16th, 2009 // by javabeans

After several reports of Yoon Eun-hye’s tearful reaction to her acting criticism became known, fans have been mobilizing to send the star messages to cheer her on.

The messages have cropped up online, such as on the official My Fair Lady message board, and the fan support is growing to counter the initial complaints regarding Yoon Eun-hye’s acting. Most of the criticism has started to level off as the drama now heads into its latter half and Yoon is settling into her role. Fans (like the ones who comment here) have noted that Yoon is better when her acting shows sincerity, such as when she cries, rather than when she’s trying to act haughty or forceful.

Fyi, in case you’re wondering what the big deal is about an actor’s “bad accent,” it probably sounds like nothing to an English speaker but it can be quite an impediment to listening to an actor. Imajoon if soomwun talked like thass becuss she was rattling off a bunch of dialoog and sed thungs wrung. It gets tiring to listen to. (I actually read a Korean article that reproduced some of her lines phonetically, and oy. Headache!)

Via E Daily

credit dramabeans

I'm always being a silent reader here.... Just want to take this moment to say thanks to all of you guys for the links, news, caps, spoiler...so on...

and today episode is so tense... omo... I guess HN is more and more moving her heart to DC... and she show much emotions in tonight's eps, DC as well... but today's language they used is so advanced, I don't understand much so I won't provide any summary, let's wait for our main translator to bring us some idea what are they talk about.

As for now... tmr eps is looking so good... can't wait until tomorroww.... MFL Fighting... :lol:

I hope the ratings getting higher this time...

After eps 7 and 8 I'm starting to like MCW. Her as an actress and Eui Joo's lively character and I wish she would end up with Tae Yoon... maybe... :rolleyes:

Also, I liked YEH in these episodes. Her funny facial expressions and those moments when she let's something out of her mouth and then looks like "wth did I just said?" Because obviously she's not used to saying nice things to other people. It's cute. ^^;

I think todays episode ended so beautifully....It made me so happy, even though i think it was an overall quite sad episode.

I dont know if i want to watch tomorrows episode if it is going to end with the EJ & DC kiss.

How am I suppose to survive a whole week like this :(I feel so sorry for Hye-Na...the kiss is suppose to be hers !

I think todays episode ended so beautifully....It made me so happy, even though i think it was an overall quite sad episode.

I dont know if i want to watch tomorrows episode if it is going to end with the "siblings" kiss.

How am I suppose to survive a whole week like this :(I feel so sorry for Hye-Na...the kiss is suppose to be hers !

same thoughts..if tomorrows episode ends with DC and EJ kiss then i dont think i can wait for another week...sigh..how i wish it was HN instead of EJ..hopefully next week episodes would be worth waiting...PD better include kiss scene between HN and DC either in ep 11 or 12..otherwise we have to wait another week for skinship between them haha i sound pervert here..but cant help it..i want skinship between HN and DC alreadyyyy..i am not satisfied with just hug scene in today's ep. i want more and more....kekeke

I agree, common PD, how long are u guys going to make us wait .

The future kiss between Hye Na and Dong Chan better be mind blowing :) Nothing else will be excepted :)

My o My....Im so addicted !

Would it not be funny if Dong Chan was a Harvard Business School grad?!!! :lol: And, be perfect to help her with the company?

Other than knowing that he's had some not so nice jobs because he has to pay off his mother's medical bills, we don't know anything else about his educational background. :huh: But, he is certainly not dumb, uneducated or unsophisticated. I wonder if there is more to him than what we've been shown. ??? :unsure::huh:

Guest sakura_dubai

can someone please explain to me why Hye Na cried when she talked to Dong Chan? it was at night and she was crying ,,,, i want to know what she was saying to him..

i can till that she is in luv for sure..

she did really well today.. i luv how she expresses her emotion.. very engaging and makes me feel the scene.. no heart beats so far.. but i'm sure a sudden kiss will change my perspective.. i don't want it to happen early.. somewhere when we dont expect it.. that would be make it more fun xD

Archived