[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

I don't think he changed the background himself he don't care ,seemed like there's a mystery hand who's do it :P

LSY cyworld list song I be,but found i'll be there

I loves the lyrics,her cyworld video she put it back fan's mv ( like a fool) :wub:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, I COMPLETELY get your frustrations. Part of me thinks that maybe it was cuz JJ was gonna go into enlistment and he might have felt bad for her having to wait for him or something, another part feels like maybe they were coerced to quit, or some BIG personal mistake happened between them that caused them to break up. I'm still not sure. It would be nice to know why, but then they should be allowed privacy in this matter....Although, lol as a fan I REALLY wish I knew what happened behind the scenes for them...

They seemed really happy with each other, and you could really tell from JJ's face ;) .

AND I'm also quite curious to see if they still keep in contact. It would obviously mean SOMETHING if they did, but if they broke up, part of me thinks why would they go digging up old feelings that they can't revive cuz of circumstances (assuming). Then again, the other conspiracy that they maybe got back together, or just separated for a bit but never really broke up is a very tempting idea to keep hope alive, lol. I'm still on the fence about this...

My thoughts are all over the place right now.

Guest incarnadine

^Yeah, I COMPLETELY get your frustrations. Part of me thinks that maybe it was cuz JJ was gonna go into enlistment and he might have felt bad for her having to wait for him or something, another part feels like maybe they were coerced to quit, or some BIG personal mistake happened between them that caused them to break up. I'm still not sure. It would be nice to know why, but then they should be allowed privacy in this matter....Although, lol as a fan I REALLY wish I knew what happened behind the scenes for them...

They seemed really happy with each other, and you could really tell from JJ's face ;) .

AND I'm also quite curious to see if they still keep in contact. It would obviously mean SOMETHING if they did, but if they broke up, part of me thinks why would they go digging up old feelings that they can't revive cuz of circumstances (assuming). Then again, the other conspiracy that they maybe got back together, or just separated for a bit but never really broke up is a very tempting idea to keep hope alive, lol. I'm still on the fence about this...

My thoughts are all over the place right now.

Only time will tell... :rolleyes: Iono, but for some odd reason I'm starting to be very patient about this whole thing again. Almost like that something I'm hoping for will actually happen, or is actually true.

Lol, I didn't make any sense, but there.

Guest grumpynomore

i suddenly missed you guys...this thead...our couple..

i miss the days when i would visit this thead countless of times in a day...

i miss jinnie.... :(

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!

Guest incarnadine

I miss this thread so much. I miss those times when it was constantly moving, when a lot of people would come visit to either read or share their thoughts and feelings about this couple. Seems like a long time since then.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Guest <enter name here>

been a while since i've posted here. happy new year all! (yeah, a bit late)

oh and, let's hope to hear some good news bout our gundam couple =[ i miss them !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if you guys still drop by this thread, but I sure missed it :) I've been MIA for some time now since I finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy! Hehehe. He's 2 weeks old now and for some reason, I decided to "introduce" him to Junjin's music (it's not like he can enjoy it already, lol). I hastily clicked on a track and when it played, it turned out to be "Like a Fool" off his Fascination album. Hearing that song again, Junjin dueting with Shi Young suddenly filled my head with nostalgic memories of our lovely couple *sigh* It's certainly been a while, but for me, whenever I watch their old WGM clips, I feel that the magic is still the same. Ahhh, those where the days.

Anyways, did you guys see Junjin's most recent pics he posted in his cyworld? Dude's been workin' out! >> http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...ate-2-new-pics/

Guest wency_99

congrats to you incarnadine!

i've been hanging out on the new idol couple thread (Kwon-Gain)... it somehow feels like JJ-LSY again as well... hehehe...

Guest incarnadine

Thanks wency_99! Haha, really? I don't know Jo Kwon very well and from my initial impression of him, it seems like he's not as manly as Junjin -- then again I could be wrong :D

Guest grumpynomore

congratulations incarnadine!

can you believe how time flew by?! it seems just not too long ago that we were congratulating you on your good news of becoming a mom...and now you have a baby boy! take care and congrats again!

i still haven't commented on those pics. found myself speechless..and couldn't find anything appropriate to say LOL. good thing hes updating us though.

Guest incarnadine

thanks grumpynomore! I know right?! Next thing I know, my little boy will be all grown up and will be pestering me about who Junjin/Shinhwa is, LOL.

I knooow those pics... I was like WOAH.

Guest rose_liana

haven't visit this thread since JJ-LSY broke up..i wonder how's their relationship now..do they contact each other or what...

i wonder also what's Siyoung up to recently..

argh~ i really miss the time when i was lurking around in this thread almost every half an hour during their days in WGM and when know they became a real couple...and it feel just like yesterday knowing incarnadine was pregnant and now you already delivered to a baby boy!! aww~~congratulation!!!

OMG, the pic of jinnie's biceps in his minihompy are so unbelievable...he must been working out so much these days..but, i hope he'll not look like as KJK's mucle..because sometimes, that type of muscle looks kinda scary to me..haha

*to KJK fans, plez dont misunderstand me, i like KJK too* :P

Guest incarnadine

rose_liana, so glad to see you again here! Suddenly it seems like this thread is back to life :)

I too miss those days, seriously. I know it's been months now, but whenever I think about those times, it really does seem only like yesterday. The way we all watched their episodes together, the way we gushed and squealed at their moments (esp. since they were both off to a rough start), and seeing their relationship slowly blossom before our eyes together. Those moments are definitely worth cherishing. :)

Even until now, I can't help but wonder about those two -- if they still talk or communicate at all. I sincerely hope they still do (even as friends, at least). It's just that, they are so compatible and alike in so many ways that it would be a real shame for their relationship to go to waste.

As for Junjin's bod right now, all I can say is DANG, right?! Hahaha. I do remember him saying in one of his old interviews that he gets to work out and really take care of himself when he's on break or not busy. The moment he's promoting an album, that's when he gets skinny again. I honestly cannot wait for him to get out and stage his comeback! I know he's gonna be awesome :wub:

Hey incarnadine, congrats on your son! I can't believe so much time has passed already since when you announced you were expecting. The time flew by so fast. I am still not over our couple, lol, and have some hope for the future, though its laying low for now. I don't see or hear much about Lee Si Young anymore, I wonder what she's up to. As for Junjin, he FINALLY built his body back up and I am thankful for the pics, lol.

Yeah, I remember missing due dates for assignments because I was so obsessed with this couple :D . They had so much chemistry, it was amazing and VERY very interesting to see how they dealt with each other and how their early, tension-filled relationship changed over time. It was real sweet. I am actually ALSO very into the current Gain-Jokwon couple (like wendy_99 ). Jokwon doesn't act so typically male for sure, lol, he seems young and innocent, but I believe (especially with his earnest physically-affectionate gestures) that he has growing interest in Gain as a man.

Anyways, back to topic, I know it makes no sense, but I still find myself checking blogs and stuff to see if any new information about our 2 persons has come out. What can I say, I'm still desperate :P. And I agree with you incarnadine, that it would be so sad to see their relationship go to waste, considering how they compliment and understand each other in many ways,,,and their chemistry is off the charts...

Archived