[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest incarnadine

thanks snccrockz :)

I know huh, times flies by so fast. I'm just glad this thread is still alive, though moving very very slowly compared to its heyday, hehehe. I honestly too am still not over this couple, I guess I will be the moment either of them announce that they are with someone else. Like you, I also find myself searching for anything remotely related to their "relationship" in Korean news portals and blogs. Sadly, news about the both of them has been pretty scarce. I expected it from Junjin since he is currently enlisted but I am a bit surprised about LSY, I was hoping to see more of her.

I guess it's just that, I've never seen the kind of intense, electric chemistry between two people as I did with JJ and LSY on TV. I'm not a huge fan of reality TV (and I didn't watch WGM Season 1 despite the craze over it) but JJ and LSY really got me hooked on the show. I know they are not as popular as JoongBo or the Ant couple but I know that the number of people who watched them fell in love with them and their pairing. I know it's silly but since a few days ago when I revisited this thread, I started backreading it and I couldn't help but feel nostalgic about the whole experience.

Anyways, looks like I've blabbed a bit too much as usual :blush: To JJ and LSY, I still say FIGHTING!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blackjackVip

Hi guys!

I'm new here.... I just wanna know if they broke up already? i read it from somewhere, but i just want a clarification...

does anyone know how long they've been together?

Guest ga_yeonx3

Hi everyone,

It has been such a long time since I have been in this thread.

School has been keeping me superly busy.

I watched some of the Gundam couple episodes and I had forgotten how much chemistry they had.

I will be resubbing all of the episodes and making new subs for the one episode that I didn't.

I lost the video files for the Gundam couple but still have the softsubs.

Then I will be uploading them on a new YouTube channel. It might take a while but we will be able to enjoy the Gundam couple moments again.

If anyone has raw High Quality videos of the Gundam couple, (HQ only please, and I am trying to avoid clubbox since it is so slow.) please forward them to me. It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

A couple of the episodes were copyrighted by Dramafever (which I believe is a legal English Sub Korean drama site).

incarnadine! You had a healthy baby boy Congratulations!

Best wishes to you and your family.

Maybe he can be a great singer, dancer, entertainer like Junjin or a smart lawyer like you.

^

Hey!!! Thank you so much for re-taking on this task, lol. It is VERY much appreciated! I was recently rewatching some of their episodes and I also realized what you did...They had SO much chemistry, after their initial awkwardness, that I fell in love with them all over again. I don't think I'll ever really let go of this couple, and in the back of my mind I'll always be hoping for them to get back together B) .

AND in response to blackjackVip, yes, they dated for around 6 months after the show and then parted ways...You can see all our responses to the coupling and subsequent break-up if you look back in the thread...

Guest wency_99

hi... just wondering if you guys noticed that LSY put back in her cy the fanmade video that she and JJ favorited... :)

hi... just wondering if you guys noticed that LSY put back in her cy the fanmade video that she and JJ favorited... :)

Really! That's great news, at least it shows that LSY is more comfortable now than before about thinking about those times with JJ...I don't know how far I can go in thinking past this stage though, lol. I wonder if JJ has it on his cy?...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

B) Oh my goodness ladys..and gents...I know it's been very long, but have you guys seen "Ogamdo"? or Some " Five Senses of Eros" or something? Have you guys seen Lee Si Young's scenes!? I know it's not a big deal, but I can totally see Junjin flipping out. Seriously ya'll should go check it out and see what I saw. haha.

I know that I'd never get a chance with an actor, but honestly I wouldn't want one anyway, I just can't stand watching my man having s** or even smooching, with another woman... :lol: I think I may know a reason for their break up.....just a thought...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ga_yeonx3

Gundam Couple is back on YouTube!

I resubbed/edited their videos.

You can watch them all at http://www.youtube.com/user/gundamcouple

These two had such great chemistry!

Gundam Couple is back on YouTube!

I resubbed/edited their videos.

You can watch them all at http://www.youtube.com/user/gundamcouple

These two had such great chemistry!

WOW, lol, I was looking through my youtube videos the other day and couldn't find their subs. Now I can reminisce all I want! Thanks so much for taking the time to sub our Gundam couple, I know we all appreciated your effort while they were on (MOST definitely) and also now. Seriously, after their initial awkwardness and unease (expected because they just met) they really fit well together.

Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone,

It has been such a long time since I have been in this thread.

School has been keeping me superly busy.

I watched some of the Gundam couple episodes and I had forgotten how much chemistry they had.

I will be resubbing all of the episodes and making new subs for the one episode that I didn't.

I lost the video files for the Gundam couple but still have the softsubs.

Then I will be uploading them on a new YouTube channel. It might take a while but we will be able to enjoy the Gundam couple moments again.

If anyone has raw High Quality videos of the Gundam couple, (HQ only please, and I am trying to avoid clubbox since it is so slow.) please forward them to me. It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

A couple of the episodes were copyrighted by Dramafever (which I believe is a legal English Sub Korean drama site).

incarnadine! You had a healthy baby boy Congratulations!

Best wishes to you and your family.

Maybe he can be a great singer, dancer, entertainer like Junjin or a smart lawyer like you.

Hi Juliana!

Wow... I can't tell you enough how happy I am when I read your post.  Uploading subbed videos are hard enough, but re-subbing them is a wholly different matter altogether.  I never thought it was possible but I just loved you a LOT more! :D  Sigh, how I miss them.  For sure, the chemistry between JJ and LSY is undeniable.  I'm actually still hoping, praying that someday, they'll get back together. :)

Thank you, thank you!  I think he does have the makings of a great dancer like JJ -- his legs just won't stop moving LOL

Hope school is treating you well.  Don't stress yourself out too much :)

Guest rose_liana

^ OMG!!! i hope she was ok by now... :(

i just recently started watching her new Drama "Birth of the Rich aka Becoming a Billionaire" and i was impressed by her performance...in the drama, her character is very childish and so crazy..she looks so cute and she portrays the character very well.. it's so different from her real character~the only similarity is her straight forward attitude.. when watching the drama, i was thinking, "what would JJ do if the real Si Young is like this? will he like it or not? which one he likes more? this childish of Boo Tae Hee character or the real Siyoung we saw in WGM?" i was thingking so hard lolol but personally, i prefer the real Siyoung we saw in WGM... :P well, that's one of the reason why this couple is so special and unique for us..because of her unique character...no? :)

Ah~ seeing the recent pic of JJ watching World Cup and LSY's drama make me miss this couple even more~ hopefully, JJ had contacted LSY and show some care towards her when/if he heard the LSY Overdose news..

• 1 month later...

Archived