[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i made a new fanfic video of lee si young and junjin on youtube...

Thanks for the video, it was cute!

I haven't heard anything much about Junjin these days, but I know Lee Si Young is now a host for the (i think) Entertainment Weekly show on KBS. I have KBS World on satellite, and I was pleasantly surprised to see her hosting.  I think she's also doing a drama, but I forgot which one? I think its on KBS as well, I'm not sure.

Anyways, I STILL love this couple................I'm getting nostalgic! I'm gonna go rewatch one of their eppies right now...

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the video, it was cute!

I haven't heard anything much about Junjin these days, but I know Lee Si Young is now a host for the (i think) Entertainment Weekly show on KBS. I have KBS World on satellite, and I was pleasantly surprised to see her hosting.  I think she's also doing a drama, but I forgot which one? I think its on KBS as well, I'm not sure.

Anyways, I STILL love this couple................I'm getting nostalgic! I'm gonna go rewatch one of their eppies right now...

Lee Si Young is currently in <i>Playful Kiss</i> as the college girl from the tennis club who likes Kim Hyun Joong's character. She showed up in episode six and (reportedly) will be in the last ten episodes of the series. Her character is named Yoon He Ra. She is doing a great job as the snobby b**chy girl.

is there any way to catch the episodes in eng? the youtube link provided is suspended..

If you go to this site CLICK, it has the subbed episodes linked to Viikii. You might have to go to Viikii itself and download the Viikii Desktop Plugin, IF you find that you are unable to view the videos.

huh? sorry i was referring to we got married. sorry for the confusion.. but thanks anyways.

The subbed episodes were on youtube for a while, but I just recently checked and the account has been suspended. I don't know of where else to find their episodes, but hopefully someone else knows, lol. Good luck finding them! If you type in "gundam couple" in youtube, there are some fan made music videos with various clips from their episodes...

Guest dreamsrmyreality

Hi everyone..

Just want to say that I really really miss this couple..

Can't believe it's been a year since the "break-up" thing..Time flies really fast..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone!

How have you all been? Wow I haven't been to this site in AGES, hehehe. Even though activity in this page has gone considerably slower, it's still nice to see a few familiar "faces" (hello snccrockz :) ) And yes, time flies to fast. Sigh.

Anyway, there's been very little news about Junjin since he's still undergoing his civil service. I've tried getting info about his activities, whereabouts, etc. but the guy is just to good at keeping himself under his fans' radar sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

About LSY, there's a new news article about her >> http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/10/28/2010102801072.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+chosun/INNo+(%EB%8D%94%EC%8A%A4%ED%83%80)&utm_content=Twitter

I think it's about her new movie where she will portray a female boxer? I'm not sure. All I know is that she looks so tough and awesome in the photos! Though she could use a sandwich happy.gif I'm so happy with the way her career is going and I am sure Junjin is very proud of her, too. I think she's an awesome actress smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bakekoq

Hello GUNDAMERZ

I REALLY LIKE GUNDAM couples..

anybody know where can I download their We Got Married eps. 53 - 55?

links on WGM thread are all gone now.

So, I want to watch both of them until their last eps.

Hopefully some peoples here can help me.

Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...
Guest AWESTRUCKx7

Hi, does anyone know where I can watch the first episode when Junjin and Lee Si Young meet (2009-01-25)? I tried looking on Youtube, MySoju, and Kpopella, but I can't find any working links. Kpopella has a clubbox download link, but I don't know how to use clubbox..

I really need this one episode, because I am analyzing Korean couples for my linguistics class...

If anyone can show me a link or send it to me, I would really appreciate it! You can message me or email me (sooyeunpark@gmail.com). Thank you!

• 6 months later...

Wow, its been a while since I've been to this thread. Just wanted to update on Lee Si Young and her new KBS drama Poseidon!

Choi Si Won Shows Affection for Lee Si Young at the Beach? -soompi article

Couple Stills and More from Upcoming Drama "Poseidon"  - soompi article

I miss Junjin and Lee Si Young still lol. Reminiscing on old times!  I wonder where links are now, I can't find any. Wish I downloaded their episodes now. Oh well...

Also, I think Shinhwa will be making a comeback soon, don't know exactly when....

Hey, incarnadine! Lol, how old is your baby now??? It's been so long. I wonder if you will see this post any time soon.

BYE PEOPLES!!!

.............and if you get a chance, watch the Goguma Couple from WGM. I am their fan forever now lol. You will be enthralled.

Hi! It's my first post in this tread :D

I can see that some of you want to see the episodes, I found it complete (the whole episode, not only cuts of certain couple) but their are raw

Hope to you like it

www.ampedasia.com/forums/k-variety-show-we-got-married-season-1-t-11817.html

Guest incarnadine

Wow, its been a while since I've been to this thread. Just wanted to update on Lee Si Young and her new KBS drama Poseidon!

Choi Si Won Shows Affection for Lee Si Young at the Beach? -soompi article

Couple Stills and More from Upcoming Drama "Poseidon"  - soompi article

I miss Junjin and Lee Si Young still lol. Reminiscing on old times!  I wonder where links are now, I can't find any. Wish I downloaded their episodes now. Oh well...

Also, I think Shinhwa will be making a comeback soon, don't know exactly when....

Hey, incarnadine! Lol, how old is your baby now??? It's been so long. I wonder if you will see this post any time soon.

BYE PEOPLES!!!

.............and if you get a chance, watch the Goguma Couple from WGM. I am their fan forever now lol. You will be enthralled.

Omg, I miss this thread! Can't believe it's been a long while. When this was being aired, I was still a newlywed; now I have a 2-year old :D

I do miss them, I really do. There was such an electric magnetism between this pairing. They looked so good together and complemented each other so well. It's such a shame that things didn't work out for them. :(

• 3 months later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead :)

Wondering if anyone has seen episodes 45, 46, 47, 53, or 54 subbed, with links still working? All the other episodes appear to be on Dailymotion or Vimeo

Such an adorable couple!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived