"infinity Challenge's (big Bag) Haru Haru Parody Released!"

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffasaur

omgosh this parody was absolutely hilarious, i can't believe they called themselves "big bag"

hahahaha,"myun dragon" god that mirror breaking scene was so truamatizingly scary.

and the part where they were all sitting on chairs,seemed like it came out of a horror film.

ahahahaha,over all i absolutely enjoyed this parody,hopefully "big bag" comes out with some more mv's.

Guest justanordinarywriter

Finally it's out!! Been waiting and waiting since the news broke out that they are going to do a parody of this!

I can imagine the LOLz already.

Guest thislove

OMG, it was so funny. MC Yoo did a really good job being TOP. The whole Big Bag thing had me cracking up so much. I love it!!!

Guest zahieyjunki

OMG!! Totally hilarious~

even when I saw the making of the mv, i'm so cracked up watching PMS acts as GD!!

thnx for the link!!!

Guest Rachel Lee.

took me a couple seconds to figure out who 'taeyoung' was. seriously people, if "taeyang" is too hard to type, use YB instead of making a fool of yourself.

anyway,

i'm def gonna watch this. i LOLed at the caps alone. i love myung soo's tat, HAHAHA. i see "애비다" LOOOOOL.

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

MC Yoo and PMS were so into it seriously and both of them can rap! Hope they will release the NG scenes, I'm sure MC Yoo will be laughing alot while PMS shouting at him :P Hyungdon as my Youngbae? He looks so tired dancing with the big bag, lmao (Dongmin made a pretty good Youngbae too, haha!)

Archived