"infinity Challenge's (big Bag) Haru Haru Parody Released!"

HAHA....this is a real laughter, not in a bad way though. Lookign at the MV reminds of how Wheesung was so "distraught"in the studio. LOL

Jaesook has finally fulfill his wishes of being a BB member. And whats with the Big Bag....lol

Why didn't JJ sing!?!??!!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i couldn't stop laughing when i saw this episode!!!! park myung soo and him sitting down scene was just pure classic! xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

ROFL this was REALLY FUNNY!!!

The person that had Daesung's role can actually kind of sing...that really surprised me.

Thanks for posting.

Guest goldenGAZE

Muhahahahha BIG BAG. That was hilarious. Aw man too many great moments. HyungDon was so random but funny. The rapping was actually kinda decent too.

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

This was freakin' hilarious!!! XDDd

They all sang so well though!!!! ^^

Hahahahh man the Top & GD pushing part was hilarious ;D

Guest maydx93

DANG!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! MC YOO COULD START A CAREER IN RAPPING...lol..and is TOP going to look like that in the future??!! LOL.....and PMS probably stopped the "Micky Myung Soo" thing, he's the next G-Soo...lol

Guest ignoreme

i watched it today~~OMG!!! it was hilarious & i don't think i would say this but MC Yoo looks damn hot in that MV!!!!!!! compared to others.....obviously except junjin hahahahhaaaaa, it was the best parody i have ever seen [as long as i remember/kno]

Guest vivian0304

this parody so hillarious, they so funny and crazy ^^.

i heard this parody got attention from Big bang's fan and they all went crazy, i just hope these guys wont have trouble from those fans

Guest se-hyphen-un

omg that is hilarious!!! when no hong chul was singing seungris part of the bridge was the best hahaha. love this guys.

Guest kimchi hana

I love how Park Myung Soo's tattoo says, "I am your father."

Yoo Jaesuk did such a nice with the rap and acting tough.

When I was watching the concert, I was wondering why Hyung Don had that bag.

LOL, Big Bag. And he's in the bathroom scene with Myung Soo.

Joonha sang Daesung's part! And Hyung Don sang Seungri's!

They weren't too shabby. They should go perform on a music show. :P

Archived