who plays flute here?

Guest Dala

Guest parari

I did, but I quit this year to focus on piano. I was first chair in symphony band as a sophomore and when I was a freshman, people in concert band bragged about how I was better than the flutists in symphony band. I was pulled out of concert band at times to play with symphony band in freshman year, and I played in full orchestra and symphony band last year as a sophomore. The band directors were REALLY mad when I quit... :crazy:

Guest h3yjeenE

i do. hahaha i've only been playing for a year though..

i'm better at the piano.i've been playing the piano for 11 years now

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

i did. i played the flute ever since the 5th grade. just currently quit last year. when i was playing though, i was alwaise in symphony band...and alwaise 1st or 2nd chair. i just got lazy and lost my passion to keep playing. =/

Guest Solly

i'm more of an ork dork but i would seriously love to learn how to play the flute. i play the violin. played it for about 13 years now.

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest --expired.

i played flute for 3 years and am playing trombone at the moment.

i`ll probably go back to flute next year :] or learn another instrument.

Guest kpxshininglove

i've played for 7 years now.

been in our top auditioned group for 3 years in high school ..our honors wind ensemble- first flute, 3rd chair this year

Guest Sakura Li

Awww. I feel special that Sol mentioned me. XDD

I've been playing for... around 8 years... And I'm a junior in high school. ^^

I'm in seventh grade and I've played since fifth...I'm didn't sign up for next year but I'm going to continue taking private lessons...I love the flute but I'm just not joining band for personal reasons..Blehhh I'm not that good though. xD I'm in the intermediate band but I do think I improved. xDD

Guest tofuu

I've been playing since grade.5, i'm not that great, but i don't suck xD. Our school is a few years old and we've only got a junior/senior band, stage band, and a flute ensemble established. i'm a part of all of them (minus junior band) . i like taking music class/repertoire, it's actually really fun & i'm not allowed to quit :X

oh yeah, i don't know what level i'm on x_x but on some of the music sheets it ranges from gr.2-4

Guest raspberylotion22

i started playing since 4th grade. i'm a junior now and i'm pretty good at it.

Guest `Nivek

Played since 3rd grade :blush: . but not my main instrument anymore, just play it sometimes for band if my teacher asks me to.

Guest the kite

I played flute for about 6 months and then I stopped and then I turned to violin. Ive been playing violin for only like, a year and a half now. :P

edit--

Solly plays the violin too *-*

*bows down*

You can teach me~! =D

Archived