i know they are using morning musume's concept

but even they only add a set of girl every few years

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ They're six members girlgroup now

This thread is so dead!!!!! :ph34r:

http://i39.tinypic.com/qziq75.jpg <our sexy and pretty omma!! WOOOOO~~~

cre:Playgirlz (uploaded by Pledis staff)

^ Jung Ah in front of the monitor

:: EDIT ::

Omma blacked out her hompy, no main pic, and her status is "sad"

i don't know why....someone's dead??? the ex-president?? but i think it's too late for it.

i don't know~~~ >.<

http://i41.tinypic.com/14sywie.jpg

Jung Ah looks gorgeous here! (Well she always does) :)

But, I hope everything is fine with her. :(

Guest svisual

For those who are getting the news of a new member being added from another source BESIDES AfterSchoolCraze, read what I'm going to write:

The first person to report of After School getting a new member is me aka AfterSchoolCraze. Even this report was done via Twitter, as I continue to await more articles to confirm it.

Then come other blog sources who read my Twitter or who was "tipped" from someone who had read my Twitter message. These sources merely read one line of my Twitter message and are so quick to jump to conclusions without reporting the full news.

What I had reported via my Twitter is that news articles report After School is LOOKING for a new member. They are GOING TO hold auditions for a new member.

No date was stated for the admission of a new member nor was there ANY mention of anyone graduating.

The REAL facts of this whole news are:

1) Yes After School is looking for a new member

2) Yes they will be holding auditions for a new member

3) No one has been confirmed as the new member because they haven't even hold auditions yet, as per the second fact

4) No, there has not been any reports of anyone graduating.

Rumors and false news i.e. twisted facts are spread because of how people are so quick to report incomplete news without verifying the full content.

Now if you are indeed a true After School fan, I urge all of you to spread only the REAL facts.

------------------------------------------------------------

Onto a better news, After School will be performing the remix version of DIVA on MuBank tomorrow and they will be on another episode of Star Golden Bell. Recording for SGB takes place next week. Pledis however has not confirm which members will be attending the show.

Guest c'tin tje

^ another SGB. this time i hope all members will attend....

wonder how Bekha will dealing with Nicole. :P

Appa was so boyish!! she said she used to hanging around with boys and dancing with them too during her school days.

now i can see the impact. LOL

2 days till PCD concert. <3

one of Playgirlz mod said that Pledis MIGHT take a video of the concert (not sure yet though)

let's just hope PLedis will really do it, so we will able to see their performance in HD :lol:

Bekha's cyworld update (couple days ago)

29muip4.jpg

dbjj37.jpg

213k0j.jpg

Guest Kanoa

I look forward to seeing how those auditions turn out. I didn't fully understand why they added Uee, but still they were new and they wanted a new member so whatever they want and they made it work. Now I really don't know what's going on. Is this something we should expect from now on? New members added every new single. I was kinda hoping for an album next but maybe not now.

If any member does leave, maybe Ga Hee, but I can't imagine any of them graduating so soon. They just debuted 6 months ago and so much has happened.

Guest InformDrew

Apparently someone from Pledis Entertainment said that Park Ga Hee is leaving and will be transformed into a solo singer... ;___; Does anyone have anything to back this up? Right now they are just rumors.

Guest svisual

^ Quote your source if you want verification.

This was how the rumors were developed over the last few months:

1) In March 2009, ASC posted up a translation for one news article which states netizens approve of Gahee going solo because from her MuBank Adult Ceremony performance, they thought she did well. There was however no mention of her leaving the group.

How the rumor started:

People started taking out the article and reposting it in other forums. Then when someone asks a question in these other forums, the topic starter "had the authority" of answering these queries. For reasons I do not know why, some of these topic starter started saying that Gahee was indeed leaving the group. People then believed the topic starter's words because he/she was the one who posted the news, thus he/she was assumed to have the full understanding of the news. However, some of these topic starters do not have English as their first language and even if English was their first language, some of them are still very young. Now, I do not wish to insult the minds of these young people but some of them do indeed have not have a full grasp of the English language, hence the misinterpretation of the article. Because of their misinterpretation, they have unfortunately started spreading false news.

So, from an innocent article of Gahee "preparing for solo activity with no mention of her leaving the group" it has now become a twisted news of "Gahee is preparing for solo activity and is leaving the group".

2) In April, Pledis announced the addition of a new member UEE.

Many sites had reported this news besides ASC so there was no control of information whatsoever. Facts of this news was yes, UEE was added to the group to transform After School into a 6-member group BUT in all the Korean news articles, there was no mention of anyone leaving the group nor was there any mention of UEE being added to replace someone from the group.

How the rumor continued:

From this second piece of news, people who have the first twisted news in their heads started to link this two piece of news by themselves. They thought to themselves, "Oh UEE is added to the group because Gahee is leaving". And because they assumed this would be true, they started going around spreading this new twisted news.

So, from the innocent reports of "a 6th member being added to the group with no mention of anyone graduating nor being replaced" it has now become "UEE is added to the group to replace Gahee".

3) Last week, ASC updated via Twitter that news articles have surfaced reporting After School is looking for a new member and they will be holding auditions for the new member. There was no mention of anyone graduating once again in every single piece of article that had reported on this news.

How the rumor has progressed thus far:

People who had followed ASC on Twitter merely read one line of our updates and started tipping other blog sites about the addition of the 7th member. Now, these blogsites tend to be lazy and they often report news which was taken straight from soompi or from the tips from their readers. They merely report "After School is adding a 7th member" and then they make their article longer by adding their own assumptions as to why Pledis is doing so. Some of the readers of these blog sites tend to just skim through the news articles. Sometimes, they don't even read the full content of the news articles. They read the title and they think they know what's going on.

Once again, I do not understand the minds of these people but these very same people who did not read the full articles nor bothered to verify the content now have linked the previous 2 twisted rumors and thus have come to the latest assumption that "Gahee is leaving since the 7th member is coming soon".

These very people have started going around YouTube and all these blogsites crying and begging for Gahee to not leave the group from the very assumption that they came up by themselves.

Now, can everyone understand how all this stupid rumor was started? The negligence actions of netizens who

1) quoted news articles without understanding the full content,

2) answering queries of the commenters with the false understanding of the news they reposted and

3) making their own assumptions from the false understanding of the news

have now caused this adverse effect of real facts being so twisted it disgusts the living hell out of me.

I'll say it one more time:

There has been no reports of anyone graduating from the group and that's that.

Guest nightmare.

I'm glad they are going to hold an audition to looking for new member. hehe

huhu.

I'm happy that they will perform Diva remix. yay! I always love remix songs. hehe

and SGB again. I hope to see Becka and Nicole. hehe

Guest wing834

thank you svisual for clearing everythin up~ tbh, i prefer groups with odd number of members, because then there would be a central point where the dance routine could focus on...

cant wait for DIVA remix :D mayb they would add some sexy powerful dance in?

SGB~ cant wait to c whos on it :D im hoping for all 6 members, coz then they mite have like a mini interview type of thing, and tlk about their personal lives :D i really wanna c becka + nicole too lol~

Guest Dori

Thanks svisual for taking the time to put together that really in-depth explanation.

I wonder if they can turn the 'search for a new member' into a reality show. - I think it would be a hit :)

Guest sleepysa

ok, since this thread is kinda dead... (while we are waiting for jun 6) I was thinking that perhaps the fellow AS fans over here can help me out with this one.

나쁜놈 has been on repeat mode lately. The first time I listened, I thought it was only Gahee and Jungah singing to the whole song. Subsequently, I discovered that Beka did rap too. Well, I have discussed with some of the fellow AS fans here...and one felt that jooyeon sang in the chorus (in red)

In my opinion, I believe this was how it was spilt:

Gahee/Beka: Eh eh, yeah yeah, after school -----> Well, it sounds like gahee to me. or maybe both of them. Aah! I'm so confused already.

Eh eh, yeah yeah, after school

Gahee: 미치광이 가면을 쓰고 넌 내게 살며시 와

어눌한 말투로 내맘을 가져 가려 해 이 밤

이미 이미 많이 먹어 새빨간 거짓말

끈질기게 다가와 내맘을 빼앗아간 순간

넌 완벽한 척 했어 넌 완전히 변했어

널 믿고 따라간 내가 그땐 잠시 잠깐 돌았어

Jungah: uh uh uh uh 두얼굴을 가진 자 ----> Note: another AS fan (c'tin tje) felt that this part was sung by Jooyeon.

uh uh uh uh 언젠간 두고보자

uh uh uh uh you better watch ur back

내가 속았어 그럴줄 몰랐어

나쁜놈 난 절대 울지 않아

나쁜놈 내 가슴 찢어 놓고

나쁜놈 네게 목메지 않아

I'm gonna break ur neck so run

I'm gonna break ur neck so run ----> This part at first sounds like Gahee, but the more I listen, it felt like it was Jungah singing that.

Beka: 이 더러운 기분은 뭘까 마침 걸려온 한통의 전화

그 단순한 멘트로 내 맘을 넌 돌리려해 f*** ya

그 잘나고 잘난 얼굴로 까불다간

니 뜻해도 안될걸 I mad at ya can’t calm down

넌 완벽한 척 했어 넌 완전히 변했어

널 믿고 따라간 내가 그땐 잠시 잠깐 crazy

Jungah: uh uh uh uh 두얼굴을 가진 자

uh uh uh uh 언젠간 두고보자

uh uh uh uh you better watch ur back

내가 속았어 그럴줄 몰랐어

나쁜놈 난 절대 울지 않아

나쁜놈 내 가슴 찢어 놓고

나쁜놈 네게 목메지 않아

나쁜놈 나쁜놈

나쁜놈 나쁜놈

나쁜놈 나쁜놈

I'm goona break ur neck so run

credits: hottestafterschool.wordpress.com

wad are your opinions? did jooyeon sing that part? did jungah sing the "i'm gonna break ur neck so run"? or maybe, soyoung had a part in the song?

come on fellow AS fans, lets try to solve the mystery together! :P

Guest Dori

There are only 3 vocals ... IF JooYeon and SoYoung were singing it would've been in the background and not any of the main verses. And both of them have fairly distinctive qualities in their voices. SoYoung sounds really nasally and JooYeon doesn't have that much attitude or sass in her voice.

Gahee's sayin', "I'm gonna break your neck so run." ... it's how she pronounces her Rs. Remember that MTV Diary clip of her trying to pronounce "spring"? ... "SPRRRRRIIINNG" :)

Guest sondambifan

svisual. ..thank you for the clarification. I wanted to also thank you for your youtube uploads. . .I love the videos when the Pledis family are together!!!

Guest mr.pokie

omg omg

i'm scared

did bekah close her cyworld?

because i'm trying to go to it but an error page just pop up

i've try it for like 10 times now

For those who are getting the news of a new member being added from another source BESIDES AfterSchoolCraze, read what I'm going to write:

The first person to report of After School getting a new member is me aka AfterSchoolCraze. Even this report was done via Twitter, as I continue to await more articles to confirm it.

Then come other blog sources who read my Twitter or who was "tipped" from someone who had read my Twitter message. These sources merely read one line of my Twitter message and are so quick to jump to conclusions without reporting the full news.

What I had reported via my Twitter is that news articles report After School is LOOKING for a new member. They are GOING TO hold auditions for a new member.

No date was stated for the admission of a new member nor was there ANY mention of anyone graduating.

The REAL facts of this whole news are:

1) Yes After School is looking for a new member

2) Yes they will be holding auditions for a new member

3) No one has been confirmed as the new member because they haven't even hold auditions yet, as per the second fact

4) No, there has not been any reports of anyone graduating.

Rumors and false news i.e. twisted facts are spread because of how people are so quick to report incomplete news without verifying the full content.

Now if you are indeed a true After School fan, I urge all of you to spread only the REAL facts.

------------------------------------------------------------

Onto a better news, After School will be performing the remix version of DIVA on MuBank tomorrow and they will be on another episode of Star Golden Bell. Recording for SGB takes place next week. Pledis however has not confirm which members will be attending the show.

Thank you for clearing up everything for us! :) I guess we just have to wait.

Guest c'tin tje

chungmah thx for the HQ pics ^^

There are only 3 vocals ... IF JooYeon and SoYoung were singing it would've been in the background and not any of the main verses. And both of them have fairly distinctive qualities in their voices. SoYoung sounds really nasally and JooYeon doesn't have that much attitude or sass in her voice.

Gahee's sayin', "I'm gonna break your neck so run." ... it's how she pronounces her Rs. Remember that MTV Diary clip of her trying to pronounce "spring"? ... "SPRRRRRIIINNG" :)

hehehe.....sometimes Joo Yeon's voice has sass in it, like her voice in Dream Girls. that's what makes me confuse.

definitely no So Young in it.

so is it Gahee who sing "I'm gonna break your neck so run" ?? coz the person who sing that part say "lun" instead of "run".

but i don't think it's omma. the voice is more appa and definitely not Bekha....

omg omg

i'm scared

did bekah close her cyworld?

because i'm trying to go to it but an error page just pop up

i've try it for like 10 times now

no she's not. maybe u have an uncorrect link?

here's the link http://www.cyworld.com/bekahhh

it works for me ^^

:: EDIT ::

just read a news

http://sports.khan.co.kr/epaper/index.html...ze=10&idx=1

apparently Uee is a daughter of famous baseball pro league coach in Korea 김성갑 (Kim Seong Kab)

in 1983 he was coaching Lions, in 1986 Eagles and 1992 Dolphins.

(i really have no idea about those baseball league)

Guest oxxy

5th June 2009 KBS Music Bank HD Performance Download

2quhjk8.jpg

http://afterschoolcraze.wordpress.com/multimedia/

download link comes faster than youtube today~ ^^

Thanx for the perf, seems that Bekah got a lot of energy (tha way she was shouting "Diva" during the chorus impress me :D and she was so fierce during her rap) but I'm worried about the concert tomorow they need to rest T_T so sad for them plus Dam bi went on vacation, the girls should have went too, in order to rest

Archived