Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Agree... agree!!  Another reason for me to love & admire them.... more and more. 

My big shout out to DG ssi & SY-ssi: you guys are wonderful.  Keep up the good work.  We love you!! :x :x

I think am now a fan of KSY as well... so plz don't hate her @ ruffluv :P I know you didn't mean it... J/K rite??! 8-|

Oh, I hate hate seeing you doing this --> ~X(  lol :))  Later dear!!

And here's my ^:)^ to JDG & KSY's act of charity. :D

Amri - I have read those articles but still don't know how to copy the text from the links you posted & paste it onto this thread. #fail  #sorryhon :((  umm...why don't we just leave this 'job' to Willenette or Rubie since we all know that they both are sooo good at doing it. :P :-)  Thanks, ladies. <3

8-> :x :x

c1tv.jpg

Credit: Yahoo

Oh @janecokie, it's alright my sweetie! Guess, I don't really have the luck to do that. Probably when using the desktop, I can manage to do it right.

But for now, I will just have to comment and write some thoughts about our beloved JDG. ;)

You're right, @willenette is doing a great job posting those stuffs so we'll just have to leave that to her. ;)

As usual as always, I was so amazed with those fabulous photos you shared today my sweetie! They're so beautiful of course that's our man, JDG! I love them all.

:* :D

Yup! Just like you, I have learned to like KSY as well. I think she has a positive influence on JDG and they complement each other. We should be grateful to her because she's the one who convinced JDG to do the Kdrama, "A Gentleman's Dignity" last year, right? Otherwise, we wouldn't have known the Kim Do Jin character if not for KSY. (Because on my part, I wouldn't have watched AGD if JDG wasn't in it.) Besides I think JDG really loves her and she's his source of happiness based on some news articles I've read about their love story. I guess they just love each other so much. And they are perfect match for each other. They find their soulmate in each other.

So let's just be happy for them and wish them loads of love, happiness, success and joy in life!

I'd rather see JDG happy with KSY than watch him alone miserable all his life! Remember that interview with PJH, wherein he said that he was so lonely and couldn't even sleep? I think a lot of his fans( those who are madly in love with him, I bet) got mad because at that time, he was already going out with KSY. They thought JDG deceived them for not telling the truth about KSY. Oh well, that's water under the bridge now. We all know what happened next. ;)

We can't give him the love and joy he found with KSY. We could only wish we were KSY (LOL!) :D

Well I'm sure @ruffluv didn't mean it. It was just a tinge of jealousy when she said that! :P

Anyway, we all love JDG and that's what binds us all together here, right?

So let's just wish him the best all his life and support everything about him and his career to show our love for him. I'm sure JDG will always be grateful to his ever loyal fans that's why he's so blessed and loved by many! ;)

So JDG fans and friends, let's keep this thread alive and kicking all the time! :D;)

Guest janecokie1430293059

Okie @amri.... I post pics, you comment - what a good way to keep this thread 'moving.' haha :D
Yeah, together (you me ruffluv) we can help keep this thread alive and could possibly reach 800 or even 900 pages by the end of this year. :)>- :P  #makeithappen  Fighting!!!!
Your cute-n-genuine thoughts on JDG always made me smile.  Seems like you've read my mind before writing those thoughts down, huh?! *high five*  JDG ssi should have been proud to have such true fans like you, me, ruffluv... lol :) Time to hit the gym...again....arrrrg

Come on, folks (silent fans)....don't hesitate to join us!!  We know you're lurking 'round here. :-)
>:D<

Wish I could have a copy of The Celebrity Magazine!!  :((

taxf.jpg
grno.jpg
Credits: Facebook/thecelebritymag & www.kyobobook.co.kr

janecokie said:
Amri - I have read those articles but still don't know how to copy the text from the links you posted & paste it onto this thread. #fail  #sorryhon :((  umm...why don't we just leave this 'job' to Willenette or Rubie since we all know that they both are sooo good at doing it. :P :-)  Thanks, ladies. <3

8-> :x :x

Credit: Yahoo

:-h  Hello Willenette! How are you doing?

Amri and I were talking about these news articles:  :D

Jang Dong-gun begins his journey on the movie 'Crying Man'
http://www.kofan.com/?p=14138

Kang Han Na Joins Kim Min Hee & Jang Dong Gun In "Crying Man"
http://www.dramabucks.com/movie/kang-han-na-joins-kim-min-hee-jang-dong-gun-in-crying-man/

Hope the shooting goes smoothly well for the cast & crew of "Crying Man."  #GBT
Right here waiting for more updates on it.  Can only rely on you, Willenette. :P Thanks & appreciate it!!
I 'give up' on posting articles...hahaa!  :-?

Wish I could have a copy of The Celebrity Magazine!! 

:(

(

taxf.jpg

grno.jpg

Credits: Facebook/thecelebritymag & www.kyobobook.co.kr

Wish I could have mine, too @janecokie! I think it costs around $20

And if you convert it to our peso, it would be a little less than Ph 1000.

But unfortunately, I don't think they have copies here in my place. :((

You can buy it outside Korea over at YesAsia for sure!

Well anyhow, it would be nicer if they can come up with English edition for

non Korean fans like us, so we can understand its content. Don't you think so? That would be great, I think!

Sometimes language barrier gets

in the way to fully appreciate JDG's movies and interviews. I'm really at lost whenever I watch his movies without English subtitles. My only consolation is seeing and staring at his cute and handsome face on my screen. :x :P

I wish I could learn Korean and read Hangeul so I can understand some of his TV interviews without English subtitles.

I remember when his wife KSY appeared in "Healing Camp" last year,

I was painstakingly looking for its English transcript. I was so eager to find out what she was talking about JDG since his photo would pop out once in a while on the screen. Ditto for

Hyun Bin's and Joo Jin Mo's. So I was really wondering what she was saying and became even more curious when the hosts started laughing so hard while KSY was talking.

Being an avid fan takes a lot of patience and hard work to follow our Korean megastar JDG!

And it's all about our love for this great Hallyu star with so much charm, appeal and charisma! A timeless beauty, talent and class personified!

Need to end this now! I will just write my JDG raves next time around!

See you all next time! ;)

Everyone's most welcome here JDG lovers!

Let your piece be heard! ;)

Nice day everyone and let's all enjoy ogling @janecokie's awesome collection of JDG's photos! ;):P :x :*

Yesss @amri!.... would be awesome if we can have the English edition of The Celebrity mag.  [-O<
To me this mag is a MUST-HAVE because it's the first issue plus JDG is on the cover...quite special I guess.  And $US 20.00 --> a reasonable price, too!! :P ;-)  Def going to buy it if I see it on the website you mentioned.  Thanks, Amri.  #wishmeluck :D

The Celebrity's Twitter  @TheCelebMag

zp3x.jpg
rm9u.jpg
Credits: Twitter @TheCelebMag & www.thecelebrity.net

oh, don't switch off the cloning machine yet....pls clone this guy too....

:D

i'm gonna get warnings from mods for keep quoting pix... :D

Oh @ruffluv, I want to have mine, too! :P;)

I'm sure if these things are allowed in our time, I'm pretty sure there would be lots and lots of JDG clone! ;)

Wish it could happen!

Please JDG, for your (crazy fans like the three of us) fans, why not?

I'm sure @janecokie would like to have her own, too! :D

janecokie said: :-h  Hello Willenette! How are you doing?

Amri and I were talking about these news articles:  :D

Jang Dong-gun begins his journey on the movie 'Crying Man'
http://www.kofan.com/?p=14138

Kang Han Na Joins Kim Min Hee & Jang Dong Gun In "Crying Man"
http://www.dramabucks.com/movie/kang-han-na-joins-kim-min-hee-jang-dong-gun-in-crying-man/

Hope the shooting goes smoothly well for the cast & crew of "Crying Man."  #GBT
Right here waiting for more updates on it.  Can only rely on you, Willenette. :P Thanks & appreciate it!!
I 'give up' on posting articles...hahaa!  :-?

@ willenette - I think everyone has read those articles by now...so there's no need to post 'em here anymore. :))  You've worked hard, my friend.  Thanks again for your kindness & enjoy your weekend.
YESSS.... can't wait to see THE man in action!!!!!  Hopefully we'll get to see lots of action scenes in "Crying Man."   I just luv action movies....haha  :-bd
Is it possible for us fans to see him & his hon KSY act together in a TV drama??! #prayinghardforittohappen [-O<