Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv

hi @mylove999 , you can watch him singing the SKT CF in this clip at the Park Jung Hoon show...skip to 3:40 to hear him sing:

Guest janecokie1430293059

@mylove999 - I got those JDG cards/pics 5 yrs ago from a good friend of mine (she's an official member at AI.) 
Try contact Anne at anneylho@netvigator.com and request for some JDG goodies.  Good luck!  :D

@amri - hope little Min-joon had a fabulous time with mom & dad!! :-)  #Happy3rdBirthdayMinjoon
Dear God.... when can we get to see his (Joonie) pics??....hmmm

@ ruffluv - great to have you around  >:D<  >:D<
I wanna own a copy of The Celebrity Mag.  JDG is just uniquely Jang Dong Gun!!!!! :x
Enjoy your weekend, girls. ;-)

Guest amri28

Happy weekend, too @janecokie!

Nice having you here once more! I really missed your posts here especially those gorgeous photos of our beloved JDG! Thanks for always sharing them and some interesting news items about him! >:D<

Take care and God bless! See you around! ;)

@amri - you're most welcome, hon! :D Glad to know that you liked 'em all.  #thanksforkeepingmeaccompany <3
'Call' me when you don't see me....K?!  :))

t14x.jpg
Credit: as tagged

Jang Dong Gun covers First Issue of The Celebrity Magazine  B-)

b92e.jpg

[by Chloe Yun]  Actor Jang Dong Gun becomes a cover for 'The Celebrity' magazine, which will publish its first issue on October 15.

The Celebrity revealed a part of Jang Dong Gun's pictorial which shows the actor's everyday life and persona, not as a top celebrity but as a normal man outside of the TV screen.

The pictures were taken when Jang was having a barbecue party with the cast and crew of his upcoming movie 'Crying Man.'  In the pictorial, the actor is preparing foods and choosing music for his friends, expressing his easygoing, friendly personality.

Meanwhile, rest of Jang Dong Gun's daily life pictorial can be found on the first issue of The Celebrity.
(photo by The Celebrity)

Source: www.bntnews.co.uk

Ko So-young was right to fall for Jang Dong-gun  :-)
[2013/10/07]

jp3w.jpg

The Celebrity, a magazine released a collection of actor Jang Dong-gun in his everyday life.

He recently invited everyone from his recent movie "The Crying Man" and set up a BBQ party.  He chose the right songs for the occasion and was the kind of person one doesn't see every day.

This collection which reflects fashion, beauty, food and traveling can be seen on the first issue of The Celebrity this month.

Meanwhile, "The Celebrity" emphasizes on a celebrity's way of life and guides the public's lifestyle.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201310080928370510

Credit: http://www.hancinema.net/ko-so-young-was-right-to-fall-for-jang-dong-gun-61310.html

S.M. C&C:
Life style creator magazine <The Celebrity> released photos of Jang Dong Gun, the cover model for the first issue! Dong Gun looks cozy and relaxed in the photos! Find more photos of Dong Gun in <The Celebrity>, which will be published on 15th.  ;-)

:x
f6vj.jpg
yjrx.jpg
Source: Facebook/smcncactors

Guest amri28

Love those photos @janecokie! Thanks a lot! :-? They're all gorgeous! JDG still looks so fabulous even with those non glamorous shot! What can I say? This guy's class and beauty personified! Indeed KSY is so lucky to have him!

Wish I could have a copy of that magazine! That would be so awesome! :x =D>

Love this video & luv the song 2
Gotta share it here with my dear friend @amri ;))

:-bd  :x

Credit: sdy0316

Lovely song + nice voice + cute accent - what a great combination!!! :-)

8->  :x :x :x :x

Credit: Carla del Carpio

"Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight!" ;-)

:x :x Wonderful Tonight
by Jang Dong Gun :x :x

Credit: lovelove0307