Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

hey, are you writing a novel here???? you sound so fiction..... :lol: .....since this is a fasting month and i have to be very generous, so i'll allow you to dream once in a while...you can have him tonite..... in yer dreams...:D

Nopppppeee Ruff, Me m not so fiction... but VERITABLE.. bcause secret has been out so it hurt u gals, me see and sympathy... 36_19_4.gif

p/s: Obviously, TY hasn't had her meds yet! She's clearly deluded! :o:lol:

Dear Jisung, How cud me a candid be in need of any meds... me dun need.. 23_30_106.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

I just rewatch 'All About Eve'. I love JDG in it. Wow, he make the TIME cover. Gonna find it.

The second Korean celebrity after god. All my faves.

Marchy....r you from indonesia..me too

FYI, There's a megazine call 'my idol' have a booklet JDG..there's a lot of his pic. so as you arrive in Jakarta don't forget to buy that megazine coz it's almost sold out...alot of girls bought that

Good luck

I just rewatch 'All About Eve'. I love JDG in it. Wow, he make the TIME cover. Gonna find it.

The second Korean celebrity after god. All my faves.

Hi adikkeluangman! I see u a lot in the news thread, but only now here, am I right? Anyway, welcome! :) And I hope u get your Time copy.

pp717yj.jpg

pp720xf.jpg

credits loshui/jangdonggun-club

Thanks azura babe! These posters all over Singapore by any chance? Okey, I know he's slave Kunlun there, but I can see a tinge of Zorro too beneath all that hair that am itching to comb to some order! :P "Come here, demonio!" "Gracias, Zorro!" Got my dialogues mixed up, didn't I? :lol:B)

Nopppppeee Ruff, Me m not so fiction... but VERITABLE.. bcause secret has been out so it hurt u gals, me see and sympathy... 36_19_4.gif

Dear Jisung, How cud me a candid be in need of any meds... me dun need.. 23_30_106.gif

Okey TY, u don't need meds, but u need confinement and then serious rehablitation afterwards! :lol:

Marchy....r you from indonesia..me too

FYI, There's a megazine call 'my idol' have a booklet JDG..there's a lot of his pic. so as you arrive in Jakarta don't forget to buy that megazine coz it's almost sold out...alot of girls bought that

Good luck

Hi iks! Yes, Marchy is from Indonesia ( and hope she doesn't mind me answering! :P ). Any way to share the pics from that mag? :P Okey, am imposing here, I know! :lol:

Okey TY, u don't need meds, but u need confinement and then serious rehablitation afterwards! :lol:

Okie, Mdm..... It's done...

after such a **** wif him, everyone surely need it.... :P:P

Notty, notty TY! :P

JDG IN JAPANESE MAG- KOREAN CINEMA 4

Source:http://geocities.yahoo.co.jp/dr/view?member=sadako720307

Credit: dreamer, jdg efb

japmag.jpg

koreancinema-01.jpg

koreancinema-02.jpg

koreancinema-03.jpg

koreancinema-04.jpg

koreancinema-05.jpg

koreancinema-06.jpg

koreancinema-07.jpg

kr8.jpg

Guest ruffluv109

HMM...TY, i think you should use the...whatever extra energy you have in your body to go jogging with him instead of **** wif him. Let me handle the **** wif him... :P . Here...go jogging with him...he's waiting for you.....

ttt180du.jpg

ttt193fg.jpg

chamisul....

chamisulc1loshui372cy.jpg

source: loshui37

jisung babe!!!! ****waves**** ;)

Sorry, got majorly distracted at another thread! :P Okey, last batch of pics to drool upon!

(same sources, of course)

koreancinema-09.jpg

kr10.jpg

koreancinema-011.jpg

koreancinema-012.jpg

koreancinema-013.jpg

Hey ladies, what's with all the ****wif him? :unsure: Am I missing something here? Let me in on it please! :P

ruff honey***waves back***

HAPPY WEEKEND AL'YA JDG BABES! :)

TY, when u said the female is so exact, were u referring to me? :o Wow, thanks pal, for the vote of confidence! And what do u mean MY JANG? :unsure: Ruff might have something to say to that!

Move over Bae Yong Joon

He's the new hero By Chang May Choon

October 25, 2005

FILM producers love him as much as fans do.

Korea's Jang Dong Gun is loved by fans and movie producers alike, drawing a whopping 11.7 million admissions for his recent movie. --PUSAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL

Meet Jang Dong Gun, recently voted as South Korea's Most Bankable Movie Star.

The 33-year-old actor is best known for his signature film, Brotherhood - the top-grossing Korean film of all time with 11.7 million admissions - and has two highly-anticipated upcoming titles, The Promise and Typhoon.

His pulling power is estimated to be 1.4 million people, according to a survey done by The Chosun Ilbo. It was based on the opinions of the country's Top 12 most influential film producers.

Coming a close second is teen idol Moon Geun Young, 18, of Innocent Steps and My Little Bride fame. She attracts an estimated 1.3 million movie-goers.

Also in the Top 10 list: Jeon Ji Hyun (My Sassy Girl), Kwon Sang Woo (Love So Divine), Lee Young Ae (Sympathy For Lady Vengeance), Cha Seung Won (My Teacher Mr Kim), Kim Sun Ah (Wet Dreams), Cho Seung Woo (The Classic), Kang Hye Jung (Old Boy) and Song Kang Ho (JSA).

LEE BYUNG HUN NOT ON LIST

Interestingly, neither Bae Yong Joon nor his April Snow co-star, Son Ye Jin, made the list. He was ranked sixth last year, but fell to 28th position this year.

Also snubbed were Heavenly Kings Lee Byung Hun (A Bittersweet Life) and Won Bin (Brotherhood), despite their overwhelming popularity in Asia.

Instead, rising stars like Sang Woo and celebrity couple Seung Woo and Hye Jung are sizzling on the big screen.

Sang Woo has a notable new project, Running Wild, while Seung Woo and Hye Jung both scored at the box office this year with their films, Marathon (5.2 million admissions) and Welcome To Dongmakgol (7.1 million admissions) respectively.

Welcome was even selected as Korea's nomination for Best Foreign Film at the upcoming Oscars.

All-time favourite Ji Hyun has a mega project, Daisy, coming up, which is directed by Hong Kong's Andrew Lau (Infernal Affairs) and co-stars hunky Jung Woo Sung.

After her massive hit She's On Duty, Sun Ah made a smashing crossover to TV with the Korean ratings champion, My Lovely Samsoon.

Also on a winning streak is Young Ae, whose historical drama, Jewel In The Palace, is taking China by storm. Last week, she also snagged a Best Actress award for Sympathy For Lady Vengeance at the Sitges International Film Festival in Spain.

Seung Won just turned in a hit in the action thriller, The Big Scene, while Kang Ho reportedly commands a guaranteed payment of up to 500 million won ($800,000).

credit:lee ji woo, [News Thread] Dramas, Movies, Actors, Actresses

Jisung, thanks for the news. I was looking for this in the local daily, great that u posted it!! :D

hubby???oh here you go again.....TY dearie....he's MY hubby...i repeat MY hubby....36_1_28.gif:angry:

Tango sis...glad that you are very active here...keep it up gal!!! we gotta spread the love we have for this amazing man... :rolleyes:

Ruff & TY, you gals crack me up!! :lol::lol:

I will try and keep up, thanks for the encouragement, sistah!! ;)

Hi all

Here's a good news..

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...5851_11692.html

Jang Dong-gun to appear on cover of Time magazine

That is SUCH GREAT NEWS!! Thanks Freebird for that!! I have this mag on subscription, so, i am now so looking forward to mid Nov. Jang does have a pretty good agency I must say, very good timing to everything!

“It is the first time a Korean actor will appear on the cover of Time. It means that Jang has gained recognition as a top Korean actor,” said a person from Jang’s agency. WHAT A GREAT HONOR!! and HE IS DESERVING IN EVERY WAY!!!

Thanks Kim babe!!..so lovely!!!

'..a gentle smile, and a piercing yet charming look in his eyes..'..Wow!!

Thanks freebird !!

Exactly ccbabe!!..I am thrilled and happy for our Man Jang!!!! :rolleyes::wub:

Man..must not miss this edition of Time!!

Inez, thanks!! And my same sentiments with you on ALL counts!!

Wow, nice work Tango! I can feel the LOVE all the way to my place! Keep 'em coming!

TY, u sure twas Dong Gun who wrote u that? It wasn't Tom Marvolo Riddle? :blink::P (U read Harry Potter, TY?)

Yes sistah, u can feel it huh, all the way fr where I am to the Phils!! :D

Thanx for the great news, Freebird.....actually, this is not the first time he's being featured in Time Asia mag, tho this is the first time he'll be the coverboy/coverstory.....he's being featured once in that mag in 2001...here's the article...

Source: Time Asia ( http://www.time.com/time/asia/arts/magazin...,173503,00.html)

SEPTEMBER 10, 2001, VOL.158 NO.10

Burdened with Good Looks

Jang Dong Gun

BY DONALD MACINTYRE

Korea's No. 1 heartthrob doesn't date. It's not that Jang Dong Gun, 29, lacks opportunities to meet women. Lunching recently at a noodle shop in a trendy part of Seoul, Jang, by his mere presence, sent the women at a nearby table into paroxysms of girlish twittering. Soon, a crowd of girls gathered outside the restaurant window. By the end of the meal there were dozens of women jostling for position outside—his manager had to help him push his way through the throng. This kind of thing sometimes follows Jang when he leaves South Korea. In Vietnam last year, thousands of women packed Ho Chi Minh City's stadium for his concert, crying hysterically and screaming "I love you." It seems all Jang would need to do to find a girlfriend is just point. But he is plagued with a conscience. "I would love to go out with a normal girl, holding hands or whatever," he says. "But it is a delicate matter here. Once she goes out with me, the whole country will know." And if they break up? "She will be remembered as Jang Dong Gun's ex. She will be a 'woman with a past.'"

In any case, Jang is becoming uncomfortable with his drop-dead good looks. With his role in the megahit Friends, he is finally shedding his pretty-boy image, playing a gang boss in a tough port town. But it was the face that got him into acting, of course. On his way to and from school, reps for advertising and modeling agencies, who scour the streets for fresh faces, repeatedly handed him their business cards. His parents disapproved, urging him to concentrate on his studies. But he phoned one of the agencies and ended up doing a soap commercial. "Only my body was shown," he says. An agent later suggested he try movies, so he went for an audition. He got the part and has climbed the ladder to stardom, usually playing handsome teenyboppers. "That good-looking face," he says, "can become a handicap, at least in acting."

To build up credit as an actor, he works hard and shuns the party scene. For Friends, he spent four months in Pusan learning the rough local accent. Before each shoot, he smoked heavily (even more than his usual two to three packs a day) and avoided water—to give his voice a raspy edge. When he's not filming, he spends time at his parents' or goes out with friends. "I prefer to live a quiet life," he says. If only those women would let him eat his noodles in peace.

time.jpg

picture credits to Pauline from Adonis International

------------------

Ruff, thanks for this little excerpt. ;)

pp717yj.jpg

pp720xf.jpg

credits loshui/jangdonggun-club

Azura, tks babe!! Nice pix!

Good nite gals/ or Good morning!! Looking forward to a lazy weekend!! ;) Some PIX...

ozio_27-loshui37.jpg

720_144107_DSC_00271.jpg

htm_20051017101830l000l700-001.jpg

DSC0356928469629-loshui37.jpg

HMM...TY, i think you should use the...whatever extra energy you have in your body to go jogging with him instead of **** wif him. Let me handle the **** wif him... :P . Here...go jogging with him...he's waiting for you.....

ttt180du.jpg

ttt193fg.jpg

Dear Sis, Thank u 4 ur kind advise....

What people in the world cud think of me when using full of EXTRA ENERGY IN MY BODY just to jogging wif such a HOTTEST HUNK IN THE WORLD ...7_5_119.gif

The only answer is that me m the Lesb.... 36_11_6.gif

U know y he is always jogging wif me? because jogging is one of the methods to maintain our EXTRA ENGERGY ....

Good morning gals! Lazy day ahead indeed, Tango! :P

Okey, okey, boundless energy exhibited by all the gals here, no question, especially for this man! :rolleyes::lol:

Just dropping off pics of everybody's (I'd imagine) fave sunbaeneem! :)

credits: old jdg thread soompi

jdg1.jpg

jdg2.jpg

jdgallcaps.jpg

proposal.jpg

(Those aren't even all from aae, are they? :huh: Sorry, my PB's acting up! :P )

JDG's Msg to Adonis Korea - 2005.10.18

Source:http://blog.naver.com/jackal35.do

AK.jpg

AK1.jpg

Wonder what his message was though... :blink: Looked tired and straight out of bed! :unsure:

credits: old jdg thread soompi

jdg2.jpg

Jis my love...thanks for these !!..*kisses comp screen*..

JDG's Msg to Adonis Korea - 2005.10.18

Wonder what his message was though... :blink: Looked tired and straight out of bed! :unsure:

:P ..yeah..poor JDG..so many interviews and screaming women running around he needs a TLC from me.. ;)

:P ..yeah..poor JDG..so many interviews and screaming women running around he needs a TLC from me.. ;)

Yes, poor him.. He dun have time to gain weight...

Guest ruffluv109

U know y he is always jogging wif me? because jogging is one of the methods to maintain our EXTRA ENGERGY ....

why do you need the EXTRA ENERGY for??? to jogging again the next morning??? :unsure: , wif me, he doesn't need to jog, all he need is tongkat ali.... :D

jdg2.jpg

(Those aren't even all from aae, are they? :huh: Sorry, my PB's acting up! :P )

yup, babe!!! this is not from AAE...it's from the drama GHOST....he's drop dead gorgeous, macho & mysterious there.....and he's a cop!!!!! :rolleyes:

here's more from GHOST....

BACK23-1.jpg

hands.jpg

look at his beautiful fingers..... :rolleyes:

GHOST08.jpg

ghost03.jpg

ghost06.jpg

Yes, poor him.. He dun have time to gain weight...

yeah...he was quite chubby at the PIFF nite, but he looks quite thin here... maybe it's the lighting of this picture.....or maybe he is fasting too??? :unsure: take care oppa....don't work too hard.... :(

pt1713zy.jpg

credit jangdonggun-club

awwwww....he surely is the cutest thing on Earth!!!!! :wub:

one more.....pirate ssin..... :lol:

ww341dg.jpg

credits: jdg everland

U're welcome, inez my love too! I do know u like to be his ciggie...among other things...

JDGINORANGE.jpg

credit jangdonggun-club

Thanks babe! Orange is indeed ilk's fave color! Am just glad she didn't include her pic there!

wif me, he doesn't need to jog, all he need is tongkat ali.... :D

Is chamisul actually tongkat ali, ruff? :P

yup, babe!!! this is not from AAE...it's from the drama GHOST....he's drop dead gorgeous, macho & mysterious there.....and he's a cop!!!!! :rolleyes:

here's more from GHOST....

BACK23-1.jpg

hands.jpg

look at his beautiful fingers..... :rolleyes:

Yeah, drop-dead gorgeous, no question about it, even with his face turned towards the sky like that and half-covered in the other pic! :P Will I ever get to see any of his dramas, apart from AAE? Hope it happens in my lifetime.

awwwww....he surely is the cutest thing on Earth!!!!! :wub:

one more.....pirate ssin..... :lol:

Now u've reduced him to a thing babe! :lol:

Hi Tango! U have Time on subscription? I do too, except that I get my copies a bit late, maybe becoz I live way out in the boondocks! :P Loved that article by Richard Corliss on Ken Watanabe in its Asia's Heroes issue, and the pic taken of him was simply to die for (and am not being disloyal to our main man, of course)! Just fuels more excitement re: Time issue with this hot man on the cover! Though I've no part in it (obviously) except being its reader (sometimes), makes me so proud of this man. B)