Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest pure_joy

*my bad double post *sweats. ahhh janggie's shock expression HAHAHA "*gasps.. Aboji!" ahahahahahahahaa. cuteeee! thanks ty_ksw!!

Guest TY_KSW

*my bad double post *sweats.

ehehhe.. :lol: u must be so excited over the BD! can't wait tomorrow to see the man! dun know what special show he will surprise us this year? :sweatingbullets:

Guest GRANNIE GOOSE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR OPPA....WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND LOVE....

Hi guys! I know that this week is a very busy week for the fans of JDG. I'm guilty of being one of the silent fans of JDG. I'll try to be more active... But I do like going here and one other board - jang dong-gun-club.com eng web board for news and fanfics (I admit I first discovered him through AAE). However, since this week, I have problems reading each post there. Is there anybody that can try to help me as to what the problem is?

Thank you in advance for the assistance. ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi guys! I know that this week is a very busy week for the fans of JDG. I'm guilty of being one of the silent fans of JDG. I'll try to be more active... But I do like going here and one other board - jang dong-gun-club.com eng web board for news and fanfics (I admit I first discovered him through AAE). However, since this week, I have problems reading each post there. Is there anybody that can try to help me as to what the problem is?

hi Cr1s, pls dun feel "guilty" for being a silent fan dear...

Everyone is so sweet for being his fans!

Welcome... see ya more here! :rolleyes:

We found no problem to enter this thread or reading posts...

it may be due to the wire speed at your place...? it will be normal soon.. i guess ! :rolleyes:

Guest annejae12

Hi to all Jangger just wanna share with you the screen cap. of SK Telecom shooting

source:http://blog.naver.com/shanghai234.do

2008_SK_1.jpg

Guest chabori

This is update News from My friend who attend to JDG party

Guest list in JDG Bday is : Hyun Bin, Han Jae Suk, Shin Min Ah or Ha Ji Won

MC of this bday is MC Kim Jae Dong , host of KBS Yunyega

and the singer coming is FTTS singing Gaseum ah pado and Sung si Kyung

I love FTTS, last month I m going to bangkok concert

2 my friends who come to JDG Bday, going to Thailand too

so very surprise meet again with them.... :blush: :blush:

Once again Saeng il chukhahmnida Oppa ^^

This is update News from My friend who attend to JDG party

Guest list in JDG Bday is : Hyun Bin, Han Jae Suk, Shin Min Ah or Ha Ji Won

MC of this bday is MC Kim Jae Dong , host of KBS Yunyega

and the singer coming is FTTS singing Gaseum ah pado and Sung si Kyung

I love FTTS, last month I m going to bangkok concert

2 my friends who come to JDG Bday, going to Thailand too

so very surprise meet again with them.... :blush: :blush:

Once again Saeng il chukhahmnida Oppa ^^

wow... Ha Ji Won Ssi and Shin Min Ah Ssi attended JDG birthday.. any other actors/actress attend JDG's party?

cant wait for the picture....

Guest Queen Esther

His new SK commercial (the one in the bathtub) is THE BEST. I love it!! Thanks for posting that. It's so hilarious and adorable.

Guest ruffluv109

for those who are interested to read a fan's account on yesterday's birthday party, pls visit http://justjdg.blogspot.com/

reading the account, all i can say is that....i wish i was there.... :(:(

hi cr1s...welcome aboard... :)

you have to request a password by emailing jdg_club@yahoo.com ....i just did that around 3 days ago and got a prompt reply/password from them... :)