Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

thanks Ruffie sweetie for the all articles on LW..

glad to hear he's picking up English tremendously (at least he will understand my long love letters i wrote him..hehe..) and got along fine with the Hollywood bunch..

i hope we can soon see pics of him in action..er..minus smooching with the ever-sexy Kate..*so nervous..bites fingers..* :P

long-love-letter dear ?? oh! so he must take time to read yours dear !

mine is short... just 2 sentences! :lol:

^ inez jang, r u afraid that DG will forget u once he tastes Kate's kisses. :lol:

Thanks ruffluv dear for the news and pics of JDG. So happy that he's doing well and praised by the LW crew and staff. I wud love to hear JDG telling me "saranghe yo" in fluent, american-accented english. :wub:

:P ..precisely Ella love..you can never trust these blond babes..

i guess if he's already talking in English i wanna hear him saying.."..i love you Inez..more than anything in this world..."..*sighs n faints a thousand times..* :D

Guest susan2710

Star M invested on Laudry Warrior

Source: source : http://www.innolife.com (2007.11.13)

Translated to Indonesian Language by Gabrielle@ JDGIFC (www.jangdonggun-id.com)-Thanx so much Gabrielle!!!

Translated to English by Ruffluv109@ JDG thread soompi.com

On 12th November, Star M, which also JDG’s management company announced that they have invested USD 10 million on the production of JDG’s Hollywood debut, Laundry Warrior.

The movie, collaboration of Lord of The Ring’s producer, Barrie M. Osborne and Speed 2 producer, Michael Peyser are expected to meet moviegoers in US on June 2009.

I'm not so happy with this news, as if they only got JDG to be the leading actor just because his management agency would be investing a huge amount for the said project. $10 million is a lot of money and with that amount you can already produce 2 average movie in Korea. Well, let's just pray that his movie would be a hit coz it would really break my heart if JDG loses a fortune because of that.

Thanks ruffluv for posting.

I'm not so happy with this news, as if they only got JDG to be the leading actor just because his management agency would be investing a huge amount for the said project. $10 million is a lot of money and with that amount you can already produce 2 average movie in Korea. Well, let's just pray that his movie would be a hit coz it would really break my heart if JDG loses a fortune because of that.

No, i thot you are misunderstanding! :P

Hollywood have casted Jang dong Gun year ago as a LEADING ACTOR without any joinventure of STAR-M... The new investment from Star-M just begin this few months since they foresee the big potential of sucesss and they want to co-orperate with Hollywood for long term to another projects after that NOT JUST for LAundry warrior!

JDG is a registered! dun need any investment to be casted... :)

Guest ruffluv109

Oh.. really.. Leon Lai used to be your rush years ago? I m happy to hear that dear ! n Dong Gun also happy for u both.. hahahhah! :lol:

used to be, mona...used to be!i fell hard for him thru a drama called 'A Breaking Point'...goodness he was so hot there...ahhh, those were the days... :rolleyes: ...but now i only have eyes for dong gun ssi....all other male species in the world(including leon lai :P ) pale into comparison to my hubby dong gun.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

btw, mona...those pix u posted above were taken in early 2004....those were time when he just finished taegukgi and started to get slim for typhoon...you can see that he's in the middle of chubby and thin....

ruffluv109 - Oh, so he's one of the Producers of this Hollywood movie, huh? i hope this will make it big, box-office wise when shown on theaters. Looking forward to see this because of him. :)

hi willenette...yup...indirectly he's one of the bosses of himself... :D

I wud love to hear JDG telling me "saranghe yo" in fluent, american-accented english. :wub:

Goodness...Ella sis.....you are making me hot just imagining that!!!i'd probably paralyze or have stroke if he said that to me cuz all my nerves went numb for a long long time!!!he really IS bad for my health.... :P

i guess if he's already talking in English i wanna hear him saying.."..i love you Inez..more than anything in this world..."..*sighs n faints a thousand times..* :D

haha....hi five kak for being another loonie besides me... :rolleyes: ....but daydreaming things like that really makes us feel 'high' huh.... :rolleyes:

Susan sis, i agree with mona....i feel it's the other way round actually....Star M invested bcoz dg is the lead actor, not the other way round....if u ask me i think we should feel proud of dg, cuz Star M shareholders really trust his capability that they are willing to invest that much. Now all we got to do is support dg and this movie....i'm going to watch it like 30 to 50 times in the cinema.. :lol: ..even if i dun have time to watch i'll just buy the ticket, that's my way of supporting my beloved dg ssi.... :)

z204.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/hkyung7256.do

credits: http://www.jangdonggun-club.com

Guest susan2710

Sorry ladies if I'm thinking too much, maybe because I'm just concern to almost everything about JDG. You're definitely right that we should just trust and give our 100% support to JDG. Don't worry, we'll do the same here once his movie is out. We'll also ask all our relatives, friends, neighbors and even people we don't know to please watch his movie, hehehe.

ABC broadcast, Jang Dong Gun Song Hye Kyo Special Feature Broadcast

This month, US broadcasting channel ABC will feature Jang Dong Gun and Song Hye Kyo along with others for a scheduled special feature broadcast.

According to the Korea National Tourism Corporation who produced the program, ABC visited Korea in September. In all parts of Asia, there is a great interest in Hallyu stars. In the ABC broadcast, popular Hallyustars and sightseeing destinations.

@songhyegyo.net

all other male species in the world(including leon lai :P ) pale into comparison to my hubby dong gun.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nothing could be more precisely !1000% right ! :rolleyes:

btw, mona...those pix u posted above were taken in early 2004....those were time when he just finished taegukgi and started to get slim for typhoon...you can see that he's in the middle of chubby and thin....

Thanks dear ! i wonder whether u r his PA ?? :lol:

Sorry ladies if I'm thinking too much, maybe because I'm just concern to almost everything about JDG. You're definitely right that we should just trust and give our 100% support to JDG. Don't worry, we'll do the same here once his movie is out. We'll also ask all our relatives, friends, neighbors and even people we don't know to please watch his movie, hehehe.

Dear Susan.. u r right.. We all trust n give our 1000% support to JDG!

Dun mind.. just share ur feeling here.. we are into all! :lol:

ABC broadcast, Jang Dong Gun Song Hye Kyo Special Feature Broadcast

This month, US broadcasting channel ABC will feature Jang Dong Gun and Song Hye Kyo along with others for a scheduled special feature broadcast.

According to the Korea National Tourism Corporation who produced the program, ABC visited Korea in September. In all parts of Asia, there is a great interest in Hallyu stars. In the ABC broadcast, popular Hallyustars and sightseeing destinations.

@songhyegyo.net

Thankss Utkim for the news...

I heard that HyeKyo is exceling English for her new planing right?.. i not surprised if there is news about her debut in US! :)

Updated "Laundry Warrior" shooting

Jang starring "Laundry Warrior," the first shooting in New Zealand

13721_1.jpg

[PHOTO] NEWSIS 2007.11.14

On date 12th of this month November Jang Dong Gun has been filming the first shooting scenes of the Hollywood big project "Laundry Warrior" in New Zealand. The shooting is in the biggest studio Henderson Belly where have made a big production "The Chronicles Of Narnia" and other big projects. Henderson Belly Studio is the most sophisticated facilities that all film makers desired. The first shootings are action scenes. Jang Dong Gun fully played whole day at the most accumulated strength. Movie crew all praised "Jang's eyes filled with personality and actions," "He has a very powerful energy." that made the whole shooting Studios shocked.

In addition, Ti Lung the leading actor of Hong Kong famous action noir movie "A Better Tomorrow" whos is visiting the shooting studio of "Laundry Warrior" paid much attention and interest into the leading star through his acting role of a warrior.

thanks utkim, Mona for news of DG!!

i am thrilled to hear about how the crew are so impressed with DG!!..i look forward to his pics of filming!!

i hope he'll prove that he's better than his good looks!!.we all know how passionate and dedicated Jang Dong Gun is!!..hwaiting oppa~~~!

Guest clarabelle

Jang starring "Laundry Warrior," the first shooting in New Zealand

thanks TY_KSW for this great news ... I just hope donggun ssi will be taken cared of and avoids any injuries while filming.

All hopes high for his launching in Hollywood!

Guest Hae_Won

Travel

Looking for Jang Dong-Gun at Mount Sea Grand Resort

By Jin Q. Xin

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I took a trip to Cavite recently. I learned from the grapevine that international star Jang Dong-Gun was billeted at Mount Sea Grand Resort, a new vacation spot on the shores of Barrio Capipisa in Tanza. I had always been a huge fan of Jang Dong-Gun (from the Asia-novela series All About Eve) so I wanted so much to see him in person.

Arriving at the resort that Friday, I found out (to my utter dismay) that Jang Dong-Gun had already checked out of the hotel. But my spirits were lifted when, stepping on the lobby that faced the beach, I was amazed how beautiful the resort was. The beach area, I heard, was where the summer villa of former Governor Lino Bocalan once stood.

Standing on the shore, my sadness melted away and I quickly got into a festive mood as I basked in warm sunshine. I never expected Mount Sea Grand Resort to be a hidden paradise in that rustic part of Cavite.

Since I was already at the hotel resort, I decided to spend the weekend there. I checked into what is called the sea-view deluxe room. The guest room cost around P5,476. Soon I realized the reasons why even foreign celebrities (like Jang Dong-Gun) choose to enjoy their vacations at Mount Sea Grand Resort.

The guest room I stayed in was wonderfully cozy. It was equipped with cable TV, mini-bar, dresser, toiletry and a bed covered with white linens and a duvet. The duvet also serves as a comforter, which makes one’s rest more relaxing. After a soothing nap, I went out exploring.

The swimming pool is huge. I think the pool can accommodate a party for hundreds. The pool is adorned with Safari-type animals, making it truly a family pool It even has a whirlpool on the side and a hidden lagoon for those who wish to avoid too much sun (of which I’m one of them).

I tried the long slides and they were fun. I climbed the stone steps right to the very top, passing through man-made caverns, which was an adventure in itself. Sliding down, I felt like a kid all over again!

Between laps, I relaxed at the poolside and ordered an oversize burger and avocado shake.

Later I went to the beach and had fun at the water trampoline. I also tried the resort’s other aqua sports: kayaking and jet skiing. I got to appreciate the beauty of Cavite more while nature-tripping, because the bay does offer some very fine scenery. Majestic seaside cliffs, the historic isle known as El Fraile, exotic birds and dream-like mountains in the distance. As I ventured out even further on a speedboat, I even saw some flying fish skirmishing on the blue green water’s surface.

That evening, hungry from my escapades, I sat down at the superb main dining area. The name of the restaurant is Yang-tze and it specializes in Asian fusion-type cuisine. I ordered dishes like Minced Shrimp in Fresh Lettuce, Chicken Mango Roll, and Yang Chow Rice and the food was really good.

Later, I made some new friends at the resort. We played billiards while drinking our ice-cold beers. Then we sang the rest of the night away at the resort’s karaoke area.

I can never forget my stay at Mount Sea Grand Resort. It has everything I want in a resort. And the staff were so friendly and hospitable. I plan to come back sometime next month for a longer stay, this time with my school barkada.

I truly had a great time. To prove how lovely the resort is, Mount Sea Grand Resort has a site at www.mountsearesorts.com. where you can see for yourself that it is surely worth the visit.

Source: The Philippine Star

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Travel&a...;aid=2007111746

Guest ianna9720

HELLO EVERYONE. HI MONA. IT'S BEEN SO LONG. :) IT'S SO NICE TO BE BACK AFTER SOME MONTHS OF HYBERNATING. NOT THAT I TOTALLY IGNORED THIS PLACE. I TRY TO PEEP IN EVERY NOW AND THEN. AND THEN CAME THIS NEWS...HE'LL ACTUALLY START (OR HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED) SHOOTING HIS HOLLYWOOD FILM AND WITH KATE BOSWORTH NO LESS. :sweatingbullets: I'VE LOVED KATE SINCE I SAW HER IN A DATE WITH TED...SO REFRESHING AND SO TIMELY THAT I GET TO CHECK OUT THIS THREAD AT THIS TIME. BUT WHAT I REGRETED THE MOST WAS NOT BEING ABLE TO HEAR THE NEWS THAT HE WAS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. GRRR... :angry: READING THE PREVIOUS POSTS I FEEL SO WEAK TO THE KNEES! THIS IS A TRAGEDY, A NIGHTMARE AND I MISSED OUT THE ONLY CHANCE I GOT IN SEEING HIM. I WOULD HAVE EXHAUSTED EVERY MEANS JUST TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIM IN PERSON. JUST A GLIMPSE FROM A DISTANCE WILL BE WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE. WAAAAAA...WHERE THE _______ WAS I???? :tears::tears::tears:

AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY...NEVER EVER AGAIN STRAY FAR FROM THIS PLACE. WHAT A PRICE TO PAY! :phew:

HELLO EVERYONE. HI MONA. IT'S BEEN SO LONG. :) IT'S SO NICE TO BE BACK AFTER SOME MONTHS OF HYBERNATING. NOT THAT I TOTALLY IGNORED THIS PLACE. I TRY TO PEEP IN EVERY NOW AND THEN. AND THEN CAME THIS NEWS...HE'LL ACTUALLY START (OR HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED) SHOOTING HIS HOLLYWOOD FILM AND WITH KATE BOSWORTH NO LESS. :sweatingbullets: I'VE LOVED KATE SINCE I SAW HER IN A DATE WITH TED...SO REFRESHING AND SO TIMELY THAT I GET TO CHECK OUT THIS THREAD AT THIS TIME. BUT WHAT I REGRETED THE MOST WAS NOT BEING ABLE TO HEAR THE NEWS THAT HE WAS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. GRRR... :angry: READING THE PREVIOUS POSTS I FEEL SO WEAK TO THE KNEES! THIS IS A TRAGEDY, A NIGHTMARE AND I MISSED OUT THE ONLY CHANCE I GOT IN SEEING HIM. I WOULD HAVE EXHAUSTED EVERY MEANS JUST TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIM IN PERSON. JUST A GLIMPSE FROM A DISTANCE WILL BE WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE. WAAAAAA...WHERE THE _______ WAS I???? :tears::tears::tears:

AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY...NEVER EVER AGAIN STRAY FAR FROM THIS PLACE. WHAT A PRICE TO PAY! :phew:

Hi Ianna.. happy to see u back... :D

dun be sad dear.. since the man considered it 's his private trip n speding a secret time... we are his lovers will respect n keep it up for him.. I thot he will go to your place again soon or late.. n will public if he meant to... Dun miss that again.. and do take lots of pix.. Our Camera woman cum lover of JDG Marchy darlink is a pro in photo concern!! :rolleyes: She took lot of his drooling pix during his visit in Jakarta! :rolleyes:

Hi Ianna sweety...:)

Long time no see.., hope to see you more often in this lovely thread....

ah..don't be sad, dear.., you will have tour time...

Like me myself..., never expected to see him, and i even never imagine can shake hand with him.., but you will have your chance i believe it. He is a humble person with so down to earth personality..., when you see him smile.., you will forget everything..., his smile so sincere....:)

If I have another chance.., I will keep my camera on and on....:)

jdgny4.jpg

credit : http://kr.netizen.news.yahoo.com/tv_hot/vi...3062&page=1