mk&a

Guest nogsnugs

Guest hikaru105

i don't know why most people prefer mary kate than ashley... i think ashley is more prettier and she dresses nicer too...

Guest sincerelydolly

I think I can only tell them apart by the hair color. XD

I like Ashley more though but I think they are both equally pretty in different ways.

Guest eelgnay

aww. that picture of them with john stamos(that's his name right?) is too cute!

they're both really pretty.

Guest wish*wish

i like it better when they smile with their teeth...and not when they pout. i don't know...their pout annoys me.

Guest starlette*

i don't know why most people prefer mary kate than ashley... i think ashley is more prettier and she dresses nicer too...

I agree, I've always liked Ashely more.

Guest xOxEurasianxOx

i hate it when they pout and open they're eyes really big... i don't like their fashion sense either, they're cute though

Guest JAMIECHOI

You can sort of tell that Mary Kate is the more vulnerable one by looking at several of the photos.

The third photo, Ashley looks confident, shoulders rolled back, standing up straight, while Mary Kate is kind of hunched over and her feet are pointing inwards, which suggests that she is more vulnerable and has self-esteem issues.

I prefer Ashley over Mary Kate, but I've always liked Ashley better. Her sense of style is more appealing to me and her taste in guys, too. HAHA

Guest i3lu3fun

i can never tell them apart, they look so much alike and i always get confused. they were so petite, i dunt really like them in a long dress it make them look shorter.

Archived