Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Rhonda21

^

They might. I mean the Houston VIP ones didn't go on sale right away. Until just awhile ago they did. It's weird. But then I don't see anything about VIP ones for DC. I would think all the places should get to have VIP tickets too.

Anyways, those dang charges XD the VIP tickets were $150 but ended up costing like $170...

Does anyone happen to know how many VIP tickets they are selling for the Houston event?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest panhdabearx

VIP tickets went on sale for LA and Anaheim now :] Arghhh I should of waited. I bought regular tickets this morning for Anaheim and now a VIP ticket. GAHH >___<! I'm going to sell my extra ticket. If anyone is interested PM me :]

Guest Xcellerator

^ Argh. VIP tickets at $170 each is a little bit much for me. Guess it's just GA for me. Don't know how many they're selling, probably not very many though.

Guest `starry.night

Just purchased the VIP ticket for Chicago, IL was $130+taxes.

Seriously can't wait!!! :D

If anybody wants to do a meet up PM me!! :D

Guest swisschoco

OK so there is a VIP ticket for DC....except it doesn't say what the perks are. I called ticketmaster and they didn't have anything in their database about what it meant to be VIP. I then called JYPE in NYC to ask and if that meant there would be a meet and greet for VIP tickets. They said to check the website in a few days since nothing is confirmed. what the heck is going on here???

Guest ihopper

Those convenience charges are seriously ridiculous, ended up being $175 for a VIP ticket in Anaheim :o

Oh well, it's the Wonder Girls so it's worth it to me :)

After I see them at the Hollywood Bowl, this will be my 5th time seeing them!

Hope to see some of you there!

Guest songbird86

^Same here

Ok..... just got off the phone with someone at JYP Ent. They said that the selling of VIP tickets for every city has not been decided yet. They told me I would know in two days.... isn't that when they're regularly sold? I'm just guessing that the expensive tickets are VIP tickets at this point. I just wish the had all the details ironed out before announcing this.

@swisschoco - I think I called right after you did cause the guy seemed alittle annoyed with me and my question... :P

Guest vietboi_tuan

I just ordered my ticket for the Dallas show.

Section: GENADM

Does that mean I can sit in any of those area?

Guest Aznangel616

I am trying to buy 4 tickets for the DC concert for $35seats. but everytime i enter the info it gives me message saying that i need to put anyamount and anyseat option...which i did but that one only give me the $150 seats...

Is anyone having the same problem....

god i need to buy the tickets to get good seats...HELP!!!

It's the same thing with me. everytime I try to search for $35 seats nothing comes up. but when I search for the $150 or VIP something comes up. Is the Presale only for the good seats? cause that's what it seems like to me.

Guest qs916

Uh, Im just wondering but ... how come DC's tickets are $35 (non VIP) and SF's is $50?

Warner Theatre in DC has a seating chart. $35 = balcony seats or maybe floor seats but in the far back

$50 in SF because it's general admission (first come first serve). Standing room only.

Guest breathless.

I ordered my tickets (for Washington DC row C! middle orchestra. Ecstatic!) at 10AM and there wasn't the 'VIP' option listed. I looked again at around 4 and it was there, for the same price as what I had paid. I was a little freaked :x

So I called Ticket Master and she basically said $150 = VIP. (I got an amazing lady, I hope she gets promoted, lol.) < this is apparently up for debate : (

Guest kevykevvv

I just bought a VIP ticket for my girlfriend, but for some reason everytime I tried to purchase a VIP with a general admission ticket, it wouldn't let me go through and said it couldn't find any tickets. So instead, I just bought the single VIP one and will buy the general one later.

Do you guys know if the House of Blues at Anaheim will do a seating chart? I'm worried I won't get to sit next to her by buying the tickets seperately.

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

I just bought a VIP ticket for my girlfriend, but for some reason everytime I tried to purchase a VIP with a general admission ticket, it wouldn't let me go through and said it couldn't find any tickets. So instead, I just bought the single VIP one and will buy the general one later.

Do you guys know if the House of Blues at Anaheim will do a seating chart? I'm worried I won't get to sit next to her by buying the tickets seperately.

I'm pretty sure the Anaheim one won't have a seating chart because the House of Blues don't have arranged seats. It's mainly like a pit and a couple of seats around it & such.

See you guys there on the 12th XD

Guest cynstar.

yay i just got some tickets for the NY show. i'm really curious what the VIP perks were because i didnt see that option (maybe a goodie bag? :] ).

theres only general admission for either $48 or $148. i bet JYPE will add a VIP option though if seats start selling out, try and milk us for our cash lol

Guest Rhonda21

^

VIP Tickets include:

Meet and Greet with Wondergirls and 2pm, photo opportunity, Tour gift

But for the NY one I don't see anything about VIP yet. But like you said they might add it later. They said though they weren't sure if all of the venues would have VIP tickets.

Guest evilishus

You guys are so fast at buying the tickets!Save some for meeee<333333333333

I am so exciteddd!I've been jumping up and down all day thinking about meeting the Wonder Girls and seeing them perform LIVE in front of my very own eyes.This concert totally took over my number one anticipated event.Hahahaha.Graduation,to the leftttttt!(SENIORSSSS!!CLASS OF 2010 :D).Lady Gaga concert to the lefttt!!!

Wonder Girls<3333333 I am definitely going to make a sign!Does anybody know where I can buy a Wonder Girls Queen Stick?I want to give them a sea of burgandy,WonderFul's<333

Archived