Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest songbird86

Glad I stayed up lurking, had a good feeling we'd get some news tonight. I'm so excited for their comeback. Everything so far looks so sleek and flawless. This is shaping up to be something like an epic dream. I am so ready girls.... bring it!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

I feel like the concept picture is hiding behind that plastic poster!

I wanna rip that poster off and see the concept!

CAN'T WAIT!

Wonder Girls release an official comeback date!

20111020_wondergirls-370x275.jpg

News of the Wonder Girls‘ comeback has been out for months now, but until now there has been no official date. Today, all that has changed as the girls have finally just confirmed an official comeback date!

Digital music distributors revealed, “The Wonder Girls’ second official album will be available starting November 7th.”

The confirmation has music fans wondering how they’ll fare against SNSD, who recently made their comeback with their third album, ‘The Boys‘. They’ve already begun their performances, which leaves roughly three weeks of room between the two comebacks. Fortunately, it’s enough time to see some friendly competition between the two groups.

The Wonder Girls will only be promoting for a month, however, before they prepare for their Asian promotion tour in December. The girls will also be returning to the States in time for the release of their movie, ‘The Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘.

Source + Photos: MK via Naver

Credit: AIIKPOP

Guest beebella89

I would be so tempted to rip that poster down. Omg so excited, seriously spazzing right now.

Just two more weeks! Hoping, wishing, praying for teasers soon biggrin.gif

i am so freaking ready for this comeback. if there is something behind that banner how did they get it up w/o people seeing it. lol. don't forget to go comment on the girls facebook page and tell them how excited you are for their comeback.

ahehe the girls tweeted the banner pick and taec retweeted yubin. i am sure other jypnation kids will do the same in support of wondergirls comeback. ahehe love it! :wub:

taec's twt translation: TAEC (RTed bit.ly/oIKvhU) I'm ready! Wonder Girls comeback aja aja!! But our artists' pics are too covered keke

cr.w2d

lol

Guest gossipLight911

Wonder Girls release an official comeback date!

by VITALSIGN - 4 mins ago - Views0 Comments

this Story

Share on Tumblr

News of the Wonder Girls‘ comeback has been out for months now, but until now there has been no official date.  Today, all that has changed as the girls have finally just confirmed an official comeback date!

Digital music distributors revealed, “The Wonder Girls’ second official album will be available starting November 7th.”

The confirmation has music fans wondering how they’ll fare against SNSD, who recently made their comeback with their third album, ‘The Boys‘.  They’ve already begun their performances, which leaves roughly three weeks of room between the two comebacks. Fortunately, it’s enough time to see some friendly competition between the two groups.

The Wonder Girls will only be promoting for a month, however, before they prepare for their Asian promotion tour in December.  The girls will also be returning to the States in time for the release of their movie, ‘The Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘.

Source + Photos: MK via Naver

Credit:Allkpop

I AM EXCITED!!!!

Is this really confirmed by JYPe??

I really wanna know, because my heart is pounding like crazy!!!

Tell Me, T-T-tell Me.. xD

and, This is my favorite 2DT perf ^_^http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LsZjaAmDGmE

edit:

and those haters who even dare bash our girls saying they can't sing while dancing, should really listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsTpwhYXz7c&feature=related :P

Guest Scarletsecrets

I'm glad that JYPE has finally stepped up their game, since they've been lagging behind in terms of promotional skills compared to their other Big Three counterparts. I have to say that they've been building up the hype for the girls' comeback quite well by giving us virtually nothing but some silhouettes for teasers . It definitely makes one more curious. Consider me teased!:D 

I'm so glad that the date for the album release has been confirmed and that there's so much news about the girls. It can all only go uphill from here! :lol: Although, I sort of wish that the prizes had a bit more oomph,  so to speak. Then again, seeing as that WG have been AWOL for a while now, for lack of a better term, I think we Wonderfuls will take anything that we can get. ^_^ 

As for the question "R U Ready?", all I have to say is:

ajbdusfefnihrgkms Are you kidding me?! I was born ready! I probably waited for WG while I was in the womb, knowing that one day they would be the totally awesome girl group that would take my heart. :lol:

And I like seeing all these past pictures of them. (Keep 'em coming!) It just solidifies that the girls have come so far.... Oh, I'm tearing up just thinking about it. ;) WG-unnis ftw!

Edit: Some people are speculating that this may be the title of the song. Possible?

WAHHHHHH..... JYP SURELY KNOWS HOW TO TEASE.

but somebody please try to translate what's written in there? I don't have a clue on how to read korean.. kkk...

I'm close to thinking that lurkers are spies. lol. JK.

anyways...

I'M SUPER READY FOR THE QUEENS' COMEBACK. IT'S GOING TO BE REGAL! :))

Guest gossipLight911

I have an entrance exam later and I just can't concentrate because ....I LOVE WONDER GIRLS SO MUCH <3

My heart is pounding & my hands are sweating heavily .. It's the WONDER SYNDROME , I TELL YOU.. IT'S THE WONDER SYNDROME.. xD.

See, I even speak weird things xD..

So, November 7 is really settled???

And JYP made his artists tweet for WG's comeback to tease us,, arghh.. hahaha xD.

HEY GUYS, PLS DON'T POST ONE LINER COMMENTS, we don't want this thread to be closed right?? pls.

:)

snapshot20080928230412.jpg?w=500&h=281

Wonder+Girls+2011+comeback+tweet+%25282%2529.jpg

825464205e0540_full.jpg

AND I'M LISTENING TO THIS!!! >> http://www.youtube.c...feature=related 

GO LISTEN AND LIKE!!! THEY ARE SO SOULFUL! <3

Guest wonderfulangel

jokwon is saying "our pictures are hidden"  and taecyeon's saying "wonder girls comeback aja aja!! But our artists are covered too much kkk"

Also 2am Jinwoon tweeted yubin

2AMjinwoon JIN WOON JEONG @WGyubin 끼야~~~ ㅋㅋ 기대되죽겟네잉!!

basically saying hes looking forward to it (Wonder girls' comeback).

WONDERFULS R U READY!?

I definitely am. Ah, I'm so glad the first teaser is already here, I'm already super hyped and all this is making me even more excited! I always knew the Wonder Girls had a special spot in JYPE since they were the first to debut and everything, ah but seeing the whole banner covering all the other artists posters just proves how excited THEY ARE to show us what the girls would be bringing to stage!

WonderFul's I'm so glad everyone is constantly contributing to this thread and everything. I hope it'll be as alive until their promotions begin and as alive when their promotions end. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

WonderFul lurkers, one post to describe your excitement doesn't hurt :')

I also agree with the other WonderFul's. We have WonderFuls' visiting here, and if one person takes the time to write in their thought about the girls comeback then we'll move on to our third official thread sooner then you think. If you're planning to post and what not, please also remember the official thread rules as I'm sure many of us does not want this thread to be closed down :'( I wouldn't know where else to spazz!

NO one liners,

NO replies to one post, (as they've previously asked us to PM if we're only replying to one person)

NO mentions of the other artists if you do please use strike outs etc.

I'm not too sure of all the official rules, but just keep in mind to always make your post meaningful to the thread because the Wonder Girls means a lot to us right? ♥♥♥♥♥ We already had a little reminder, let's not get anymore!

Guest gossipLight911

double posting.

edit later..:)

070306cp3.jpg

REGARDING SUNMI'S QUESTION AT THE SAYING I LOVE YOU LIVE PERF. HMM

HOW LONG WILL YOU LOVE WONDER GIRLS?

ME,? UNTIL WHENEVER ♥

YESTERDAY.TODAY.TOMORROW & ALWAYS STILL PEARL BURGUNDY.

1.jpg

Archived