Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Who's your bias in Wonder Girls and why?

I love all 6 members ^-^ But since the day I know WG (some weeks after their debut) I noticed Sunye and Sunmi the most. I really liked their cute personnalities, and they look so pretty ^^ and also I liked their voices the most. Since Sunmi is on hiatus, I only have one fav: Sunye! I think she's forever my fav WG member =) I think she has everything: good singing, good dancing, charisma, pretty, cute, funny, nice, kindhearted, respectful, religious, hardworking etc. Of course all members have these qualities, but something makes me love Sunye more ^^* However, Sohee was always my 3rd fav =) I think she's so adorable, cute, and I like her honest personnality, I like her dancing, and I don't know why I feel like protecting her from all the hate she gets (especially before) so now I can say my fav is Sunye, and Sunmi, but since she's on hiatus, my 2nd fav is Sohee now. and of course I love Yeeun (so funny, and talented), Yubin (so hot, and funny) and Hyerim (so cute, and funny too).

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yummy_swg

Fan account from Thai Wonderfuls who met the girls at JYP building in Korea recently.

They met Sunmi on Saturday. Sunmi looks skinnier and has quite red hair. She wore a black dress and about to went inside the building. They waved to her but Sunmi looked at the back (she thought the fans waved to others :lol: ) so they called 'Sunmi' and she bowed to them and went inside. They said there are a lot of post-it for Sunmi at the building.

On Sunday, they saw a white Hyundai car drove in and parked at the JYP building. Sunye stepped out of the car, wearing specs and holding her red laptop case. They walked to her and gave her some presents and told her that they came from Thailand. Sunye said 'Sawasdee Ka' (Hello in Thai. Our leader Min is so sweet XD) and thanks them for coming. The fans said Sunye has a very bright skin with light brown hair.

Yubin came with a black mercedes (i'm not sure if she drove by herself but i think she did since she got her driving license last year) She had that wet hair look again and wore specs :wub: (i'm going crazy imagining her look! lol). She bowed to her fans and went inside the building. The fan said she was really thin and looked like a caucasian girl :lol:

After a while, Sunye went out for a meal with staffs and shook hands with K-Wonderful.

They didn't see Yeeun and Lim but saw a glimpse of a girl which they were not sure if it was Sohee in BMW car and that's all the fan account :D

(Credit: @MaknaeNunas Twitter)

p.s. Pray for Turkish people and all who are suffering from the deluge in Asia (including my country :sweatingbullets: )

Guest pinayxsixer

This thread is really moving fast xD I had to go back and read where I left off from last time.

And its sad that some sone are trying to do the same thing as last time. Its just sad since I'm a sone too and I love wonder girls to death.

Back in 07 or 08 sone asked sunye to sign an autograph with "Right Now! Its SNSD"

It would be nice if all the fanclub just get a long since the idol it self get along so much.

And question. Is it confirm yet for nov. 7? If it is I can't wait.

and that toobin pic from previous post is amazing. I want WonderBang like 2007 and 2008 ^ ^

Guest yubin4ever

Since we're all taking a break from breaking rules and spamming out of happiness, how about we take a look at some memorable moments of our girls?

Wonder Girls first win at Inkigayo with Tell Me

Wonder Girls wins song of the year for Tell Me at Music Bank Special

(Tell Me encore with This Fool outfits )

Thanks a lot for compiling all of these videos together. I was just wondering does anyone know where I can find Wonder Girls winning the Mnet Countdown for "2 different Tears". I know they won this award once, but I cant find the acceptance speech. So many fans try to make it seem as if 2 different tears wasn't a hit :huh: but it was lol

Wonder Girls wins rookie of the year award at MKMF

(WonderFuls' thank you ♥♥♥♥♥♥)

Wonder Girls first win with So Hot

(It was really cute when MC Mong already predicted that they'd win and tapped Yubin who was still so surprised and our Leader Min filled with tears of joy!)

Wonder Girls winning with So Hot over Look Only At Me

(it was exceptionally cute when the girls all yelled out happy birthday to Sohee ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥)

Wonder Girls winning with Nobody over Love Story and How come

Wonder Girls winning with Nobody over Day by Day and How Come

Wonder Girls wins with Nobody over 1 Minute 1 Second and How Come

(Taekyeon tells Sunmi to turn around and face the camera)

Wonder Girls wins Best Music Video at MKMF

Wonder Girls wins Best Female group at MKMF

(after only one year of debut )

Wonder Girls wins Song of the Year at MKMF

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wonder Girls wins digital bonsang at 23rd Golden Disk Awards

Wonder Girls wins digital music award, a bonsang award, and the daesang award at 18th Seoul Music Awards

2011 is definitely no difference ♥♥♥♥

As we can all see, our girls are not new to competition, and they're such humble girls; whom are always surprised when Wonder Girls Tell Me/So Hot/Nobody is called out. Ah, I cannot express how extremely excited I am to finally see them step back on the korean stage!

Hey thanks a lot for compiling all of these videos of the Wonder Girls winning awards. I really enjoyed watching all of them and kept wishing they would show more of the encore performances haha.

But I was wondering if anyone would know where I can find a video of the Wonder Girls winning at Mnet Countdown??

I know they won one award there and I can't find the video.

'So Hot' has been covered on that popular gag show!

I only stumbled on this video because i'm a fan of Boyfriend

Mainly because the leader Donghyun is close friends with our Yoobin :wub:

Click here for the video~

People say 'So Hot' was the least popular song they had out of their three hits Tell Me - So Hot - Nobody and yet it's being covered 3 years after it's been released~

Also it managed to beat out Nobody on the year end chart on MelOn! Just imagine if they released Nobody earlier then Nobody would've been #2! :w00t:

Guest violettay

I noticed when I went back through a lot of pages that someone here posted one of my edits and I felt so honored that I decided to join, lol.

So hi I'm Taylor, and I love the Wonder Girls obviously. XD

^I think it's cool people are covering WG songs. I've seen some groups do some songs before but they didn't turn out too well.

Guest bammie92

Hey Wonderfuls!

I'm so excited right now waiting for November to come! Just looking at the teaser make my heart pounding like crazy! JYP are right! LOL

I got an idea. Just to hype up the QUEENS' comeback, why don't we try to trend #WonderGirlsComingSoon every now and then until the comeback? You know, like the one Jane tweeted. It shows that the girls' comeback is very highly anticipated ^^

tumblr_ltichrrhGl1qco1zjo1_r1_500.gif

cr http://wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com/

THE QUEENS IS COMiNG BACK!

Guest violettay

^That would be cool. :) Maybe it could be a TT, hopefully...

For their comeback I'm planning a huge thing on my tumblr in hopes that will get them some attention

Guest hrmmmhum

EDIT: I was thinking if the new MV might include scenes from the TV movie.

They filmed only 2 days in Korea this time, which is rather quick. Shooting CFs alone sometimes take that long. 2DT took about a week (circa 30 March~April 8 last year).

JYPE funded the American project although it was a co-production.

But the movie is currently in post-production so I'm not sure they will use raw film footage.

I think other artists (like Big Bang) have filmed MVs within days. I'm pretty sure I've heard of other people congratulating artists for finishing filming in two days -- so maybe it's just rare but possible.

Also, if the Korean/Asian single is different than the U.S. single, they would need TWO MVs, right? >:]

So maybe this is for the Korean/Asian MV and the 3D camera was for their U.S. MV -- which would make sense, because the song would probably relate to the movie if it's the OST for it!

_____

About Sohee's account being hacked, thank goodness for JYP Nation!!!!!

Seriously, even if other people or the media bash on Taecyeon's personality, I can't say how happy I am that he was online at that time and reacted quick enough for JYPE, WG, and Sohee to make an announcement. It would have been so bad if he didn't look out for her :[

I think I'm going to tweet a thank you to him haha

Wow, guys.. :)

Wonderfuls are the best xD..

Imagine if all 265 users would post.. 

hmm.. Wonder Girls would truly need a third thread ^_^.

*quoted image*

Yeah :)

If you are a lurker, please take the time to respond to at least one thing: one comment, one post, one picture -- anything would help. Just imagine what it would be like to have 200 more posts in an instant. It would have such an impact on the thread, WFs, and WG. Just one comment :)

Another thread is seriously only 250 pages away. If everyone posted enough for one page, we'd be there right away!

If you're a lurker, please comment.

We don't bite : D Wonderfuls are Mannerfuls loll

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls open teaser site with a question, ‘R U Ready?’

111024wgteaser2600x493.jpg

Preparations for the Wonder Girls‘ much-anticipated Korean comeback are now well underway, as the girls have just rolled out their first teaser event!

On October 24th, the official teaser site for their comeback was released through wondergirls.jype.com. Upon enterting the site, fans are greeted with the message, “R U Ready?” For fans that have waited nearly a year and a half for their comeback, everyone is more than ready for what the girls will be bringing out.

The JYP Entertainment building has also been wrapped in banners asking the same question, adding anticipation for their comeback.

The teaser event continues on the Wonder Girls’ official Facebook. Until the 31st, 10 fans that visit the Facebook page, like it, and leave a witty reply to the “R U Ready?” question will be chosen to win a digital camera, Wonder Girls polaroids, autographed CDs, and other fun prizes.

So is everyone ready?

111024wgteaser1600x803.jpg

Credit allkpop

I'm Ready!!

Kinda curious to know what's behind the white sheet, I'm sure a photo of WG's new album cover is behind it!

Guest yubin4ever

I KNEW this would be the week we get some news!!!

I am BEYOND ready for our girls comeback. I love the new logo and omg i can just feel it now. This is already good promo. A step in the right direction JYP. A good step

Now Im just ready for some new concept pics or video teasers.

Yes Im greedy.

No I do not care lol

Edit:WONDER GIRLS SUN just tweeted R U READY? also. With the pic of the JYP building with the words "R U READY" ^_^

Guest yubin4ever

Wonder Girls release an official comeback date!

by VITALSIGN - 4 mins ago - Views0 Comments

this Story

Share on Tumblr

News of the Wonder Girls‘ comeback has been out for months now, but until now there has been no official date. Today, all that has changed as the girls have finally just confirmed an official comeback date!

Digital music distributors revealed, “The Wonder Girls’ second official album will be available starting November 7th.”

The confirmation has music fans wondering how they’ll fare against SNSD, who recently made their comeback with their third album, ‘The Boys‘. They’ve already begun their performances, which leaves roughly three weeks of room between the two comebacks. Fortunately, it’s enough time to see some friendly competition between the two groups.

The Wonder Girls will only be promoting for a month, however, before they prepare for their Asian promotion tour in December. The girls will also be returning to the States in time for the release of their movie, ‘The Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘.

Source + Photos: MK via Naver

Credit:Allkpop

I AM EXCITED!!!!

someone posted the queens' comeback article before me... it doesn't matter cuz it is a joyful thing fo all wonderfuls and fans.

finally the queens are here to stay.

this thread is gonna explode.

I think other artists (like Big Bang) have filmed MVs within days. I'm pretty sure I've heard of other people congratulating artists for finishing filming in two days -- so maybe it's just rare but possible.

Also, if the Korean/Asian single is different than the U.S. single, they would need TWO MVs, right? >:]

So maybe this is for the Korean/Asian MV and the 3D camera was for their U.S. MV -- which would make sense, because the song would probably relate to the movie if it's the OST for it!

_____

About Sohee's account being hacked, thank goodness for JYP Nation!!!!!

Seriously, even if other people or the media bash on Taecyeon's personality, I can't say how happy I am that he was online at that time and reacted quick enough for JYPE, WG, and Sohee to make an announcement. It would have been so bad if he didn't look out for her :[

I think I'm going to tweet a thank you to him haha

Yeah :)

If you are a lurker, please take the time to respond to at least one thing: one comment, one post, one picture -- anything would help. Just imagine what it would be like to have 200 more posts in an instant. It would have such an impact on the thread, WFs, and WG. Just one comment :)

Another thread is seriously only 250 pages away. If everyone posted enough for one page, we'd be there right away!

If you're a lurker, please comment.

We don't bite : D Wonderfuls are Mannerfuls loll

I'm a regular reader in the past year +, averaged every other day...  Don't worry, this thread will accelerate with pages as the queens' official comeback date is getting closer.  

Archived