Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

posted???

[News] Jeong Gaeun is a MiSo couple fan?

jeonggaeun.jpg

On TVN’s “Fun TV Rollercoaster”, Jeong Ga-eun, an actress-cum-model, some of you might recognize her from SBS’s “Heroes”. While she was making a phone call, some quick-eyed Korean WonderFul spotted the background of her phone showing the bottom of Sunmi and Sohee from the TBJ Summer Photoshoot that Wonder Girls participated in 2008.

e384b4.jpg

If you look carefully, you can match the placement of Sohee’s hands as well as the colors and shadings of their clothes and skin with the original picture below.

misocouplelarge.jpg

So! Do you think that this is all just a mere coincidence? or is she really a MiSo fan? Perhaps, the phone doesn’t even belong to her, but her manager? Anyhow, it’s great to see another celebrity (or celebrity’s manager) to be a MiSo couple fan!

-----

cr:sunmijjang.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

[Trans] Sunmi, “Do you like black bean noodles?”

19septembersunmi1.jpg

19septembersunmi2.jpg

19septembersunmi3.jpg

19septembersunmi4.jpg

Listen to “Jung Wha Ban Jum”

[Translations: Apple @ Sunmi Jjang]

When Sun Mi back twitter, she always complain hot hot and hot, now winter is coming :)

Idols to Invade Korea Grandprix F1 Race

korean-grand-prix-300x142.jpg

Posted on 18. Sep, 2010 by aetria in Concert/Events, Music

Your favorite idols are going to the races. The Korea Grandprix F1 will be in Yeongam on October 21-21, and they are bringing the best of Kpop as they set two stages for the Korea Grandprix Eve Festival.

On October 21 at 18:00~21:00, performers Rain, SHINee, SNSD, 2AM, 2PM, Wonder Girls, and 4minute among others will be crowding the Mokpo Yudal Racetrack. Thirty minutes later at 21:30~23:00, the Yeongam F1 Racetrack will be filled by Hyeoncheol, Ju Hyunmi, Song Daegwan, Jang Yoonjeon, Seo Jugyeong, Kang Jin, Kim Hyeyeon, Afterschool, Son Dambi, Super Junior, LPG and more.

Hopefully somebody will still think to man the races. All races and performances will be aired on MBC.

Source: only4u13.blog, 2pmalways

Translation: Haeda@2pmalways

Written by: aetria@kpoplive.com

Credits as quoted, original post on Kpoplive.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

mimimimi0502

Who wants to go there with me?? Hahahahaha Just kidding. 메렁

mimimimi0502

It was vancouver! I already have a tour guide. She will lead me to gooood places. Hahaha but traveling in winter??hmmmmmm freezing coldㅠㅠ

mimimimi0502

I want to go to canada. I love the weather, street scenes, atmosphere..and the strawberry parfait!! I don't remember where the store was

cr:mimi twitter

Guest monkeyhero

Lately I havent been the wonderful I should be. Thanks to pikeyenny though ive been able to catch up on a few things. And I appreciate all the gifts you guys made and the shows you all posted. Thanks for subbing. Wonder Girls are still so amazing.

Wow. I can totally see WG perform at the Korean GP, after appreciating Singapore's own GP track concerts!

It fits the event scale & audience reach which the girls want these days (MTV World Stage, Nadam Festival, HunanTV/ZhejiangTV, etc.).

Here are more info, upon checking further. As expected, the gigs will be aired on TV (MBC, in this case).

But there are some inconsistencies, for now. Both KpopLive & the Korean blogger mentioned the Oct 21 concert. 2PMalways mentioned an additional Oct 22 appearance but did not provide the source (the Korean blog did not say the latter).

The 2PMalways translation, which was KpopLive's reference.

www2pmalwayscomindexind.png

Source: http://www.2pmalways...-news&Itemid=61

The Korean blog entry, which was 2PMalways's reference (but not for all the concerts).

only4u13blogme601112230.png

Source: http://only4u13.blog.me/60111223054

- - - - - - - - - -

Had a look at WG's itinerary. There is room on the calendar to fit in the requisite travel logistics.

Sept 30 - Yong-in Citizens Day Festival concert, Yongin (unconfirmed)

Oct 2 - 37th Annual Los Angeles Korean Festival (Jangtuh Super Concert), LA

Oct 9 - Mnet Live in Thailand concert, Bangkok

Oct 18 - Pivotcon 2010 (Pivot Conference), NYC

Oct 21 - F1 Korea Grand Prix Eve Festival concert, Yeongam (unconfirmed)

Oct 22 - F1 Korea Grand Prix Opening Ceremony, Yeongam (unconfirmed)

Thanks qoxie for checking the news.

I tried some checks on my own, but got distracted by many news articles about the race track being ready or not on time for the Grand prix.

In the end I was hoping that I wasn't giving out a red herring. Not much wise of me, considering that this is a big event.

--

Anyway, after many delays the track in Yeongam has been opened to the public at the beginning of this month and was tested by a driver on a Redbull car (it's easy to find the camera car on YT) - and he reported just minor issues to solve with the track. So the Korean F1 Grand prix per se should be very likely now.

--

Fujiwaratakumi has made an english hardsubbed version of the Fanmade Wonder Girls 1st Wonder concert DVD.

He/she took good care in highlighting all the fanchants. For the moment parts 1 and 2 are published on Youtube, and it looks like a nice work. :)

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53AqjiJdtzQ

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLgP2RwOcI

Guest valentino_rossi46

Amazing Amazing, For me, Seoul Concert is still the best ^^

Wondergirlsworld announced the winner of fan photo contest

Winner: Emma Hartman

bestphotos.jpg

We proudly announce the 1st week’s winner of the 2010 WG Tour Fan Photo Contest!!!

This photo will be on this website for one week until the 2nd week’s winner is picked, so everyone, please submit your awesome photos!!

Thank you~

Anybody dont know about the contest but have awesome photos, please join : http://wondergirlsworld.com/blog_mu/2010/09/10/2010-wg-tour-fan-photo-contest/

And the new look on the main site

cdvvietnam1221208.jpg

Anyway, after many delays the track in Yeongam has been opened to the public at the beginning of this month and was tested by a driver on a Redbull car (it's easy to find the camera car on YT) - and he reported just minor issues to solve with the track. So the Korean F1 Grand prix per se should be very likely now.

Actually, my read is the inaugural Korean GP is struggling. Their track director is in town & the SG media interviewed him over the weekend. (The Korea GP is scheduled after the Singapore & Japan GPs.) I got the feeling he's putting up a brave front. Meanwhile, the ruling body FIA has been bending over backwards the past few weeks, even delaying the final inspection again to give the host more preparation time. If they don't pass muster, the race will be canceled; ditto the pre-event entertainment. Sept 28 is D-day.

- - - - - - - - - -

And the new look on the main site

The new theme is very much like the JYPE Korea intro. IMO

Thankfully, the flash images aren't ballooning my memory usage (unlike a lot of Korean sites). Kudos to JYPE for being diligent about this; I will gladly trade it for the pop-ups.

Screengrabs of the JYPE Korea site. These don't do it justice, so pop over if you have yet to see it.

screenhunter03sep200410.gif

Flash 3D rotating spiral. I wish someone could turn it into an animated gif.

Hmm, they have removed one artiste's image since I last visited, a male guy whose name escapes me. (EDIT: Might have been Joon Park, the ex-g.o.d. rapper.)

The 2 solo females at the 'back' here are JOO & JYPE China's Liu Xin.

screenhunter02sep200359.gif

Source: http://www.jype.com/

Not officially confirmed yet, but LAKFF Facebook (festival organizer) & the Korea  Daily both have WG's free LA concert switching from Oct 2 to Oct 1.

The official event website is still not updated http://www.lakoreanfestival.com/

From LAKFF Facebook (festival organizer), with non WG-related info edited out.

wwwfacebookcomlakff.png

Source: http://www.facebook.com/LAKFF

- - - - - - - - - - -

wwwkoreadailycomnewsrea.png

Source: http://www.koreadail...?art_id=1087957

[LA Korean Festival Countdown] 52 buseuseon Agricultural Expo 'taste of home' with plenty [LA JoongAng Ilbo]

Article Date: 09.16.10 20:59

The 1st solo concert next month ... Wonder Girls taegwonsyo 'Arirang Party expect

Substantial period more than 230 booths sell liquor yeyakryul 30% ...

... Branch, Chonnam National Assembly, including the game, politicians as well as South Korea en masse to LA

37th Korean Festival in the countdown began. From 30 to four days following schedule awaits this year's Korean Festival greatly enhanced compared to previous years unfold on the stage in various concerts and various colorful booth with a spiral Koreans seem to satisfy their senses.

▶ rich troupe Korea

Korean festival last year compared with the most enriching part of creating a variety of South Korea came from the Performance Team is.

JoongAng Ilbo, especially. Central Television Festival Foundation and is co-organized by Wonder Girls Korea Taekwondo national team's performances and served with the rhythm gongyeonyong Taekwondo sibeomin 'Arirang Party to the festival is made even more colorful.

Districts across the United States and South Korea are also popular Girl Group 'Wonder Girls' solo performance of Oct. 1 will be held one hour from 9 pm.

Arirang Party last hugely popular in Korea, the Korea Taekwondo unfold a new dimension of national taekwondo team is performing. Arirang is the first day of the 30th Party 20:00 30 minutes and then held a three days after the last day of the festival once again had pushed the show is the finale of the festival.

And Korea's Important Intangible Cultural Property 7 sport Korea Goseong the castle enthusiast cars of the show from the future stars and dreams for youth entertainment company JYP audition & Talent show Korea's famous singers unfold super concert to the various diverse performances of the festival held only sonkkop Oh, are waiting.

▶ events across generations

Directions from South Korea show that the festival is not only filling. Choir Choir Choir youngenjelseu hanulrim Pungmul keurensyeo longevity stage performances, such as South Korea to see dance festival venue, locate the eyes and ears of people who make plans.

Festival Foundation, the festival ever to find, especially the main age of adult visitors over the elderly and families across generations, the festival has been trying to be too much.

3on3 event schedule this year, the dance contest and the Miss Teen junbidwae jazz concert venue is scheduled to meet young people to find.

PR is different from the usual. Koreatown beyond existing within the public relations through Twitter and Facebook to promote Korean Festival will spiral. Festival Foundation to promote the online culture of Korea through the young and the festival itself and many other species of interest to the Korean Festival is expected to be able to attract.

▶ various booths substantial chopped

Booth number 230 is the same size as last year, and maintain, but was greatly enhanced in terms of substance.

Booth was at this time last year, only 70% of the current 90% closer to yeyakryul high.

Festival Foundation was uncomfortable, especially last year, I can not bring alcohol and other alcohol-related booths and get permission in advance liquor booth 8 and 400 seats arranged in the seat of the internal arrange a venue to enjoy food and drink were prepared.

52 booths spread, especially in the JoongAng Ilbo. Central Broadcasting Station and the festival co-organized by the Foundation of Agricultural Expo in South Korea to provide local governments can buy fresh agricultural products to taste and is expected to be the best place.

▶ Korea en masse to attend even politics

Korean Festival in Korea, too, big greeting to the success of the massive LA to visit botaegi power.

Chairman of the Taekwondo Association World Taekwondo hongjunpyo the home of Senator and President of Kukkiwon Flag of the gangwonsik Arirang Party going out on the Grand National Party lawmaker Lee Jung Hyun Tae Kwon Do is accompanied by the national team.

Agricultural Expo and with the local government, Gyeonggi Governor Kim Moon-soo and Governor of Chonnam bakjunhyeong directly visiting the LA home of the Korean agricultural area containing plenty of flavor to be introduced.

Press munjinho jhmoon@koreadaily.com

- - - - - - - - - - - -

screenhunter01sep201442.gif

Source: http://www.koreadail...?art_id=1087942

Google Translate:

Wonder Girls, Tae Kwon Do 'Korean Festival ... the opening two weeks we bitnaenda [LA JoongAng Ilbo]

Article Date: 09.16.10 20:39

Mijunae nestled up to the Korean festival of unity and excitement LA Korean Festival two weeks away.

LA  Korean Festival Foundation (Chairman baemuhan) from October 3 through  30, the following four days in LA The 37th Seoul International Park in  Los Angeles Korean Festival (the Korean Festival) will be held. 'The  power of the cultural diversity of the United States' slogan this year's  festival is readily available in this worthy celebration is decorated  with colorful event.

Baemuhan president, "the harmonious  multi-ethnic community, the largest event in the festival this year and  enjoy all together to create a breath," he vowed.

Festival in the  festival this year, according to the foundation about 2.5 times larger  than in previous large variety of other events will be held on the  stage.

Korea's representative, as well as performances by Wonder  Girls geolgeurupin hugely popular in Korea, the Korea Taekwondo  demonstration of the national team 'Arirang Party to the events  unfolding on the stage alone, 30.

Booths shall be provided  alchage. Last year, similar in size to the size of 230 booths have  already booked 90% finished is the situation. LA Expo looking into  agricultural municipalities of South Korea, accounting for 52 booths.

Food  booths, 22 booths gaemyeo separate suite of 8 drink festival in  addition to finding people viewing pleasure is the pleasure of eating a  seonsahal plan.

Press munjinho jhmoon@koreadaily.com

Guest valentino_rossi46

mimimimi0502

#

cute cute cute cute cute. I love this lovely lovely lovely kid. about 1 hour ago via web

# @WGyubin 에헤~~~~~~~~~~ 한동안 언니침대가 내침대였제이?????잠이잘오는 언니침대 about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to WGyubin

# @WGyubin 공포의계절이다. 그럴땐 나를 끌어안고 자야지>_<?????? about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to WGyubin

# A: I see you.. B: So what?? A: I'm just saying... about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# I just finished math class. Let me breathe. about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# PeterGriffinn I WAS GOOD AT MATH BUT THEN THEY DECIDED TO ADD THE ALPHABET INTO IT!!! about 6 hours ago via SocialOomph Retweeted by mimimimi0502 and 100+ others

After Mimi recommend that clip, on utube a lot of comment like Sun Mi like this boy, etc ha ha

WGsohee

http://twitpic.com/2q689g - samkupsal & ddukboke-* THAT'S RIGHT - !!!! about 5 hours ago via Twitpic

Wonder whether So hee cooked it ?

Sun Ye is following Jeremy Scott now :)

WGsun

# @ITSJEREMYSCOTT Thanks so much for inviting us! :) THAT SHOW was a reaaallly AWESOME! about 7 hours ago via web in reply to ITSJEREMYSCOTT

# 1 Corinthians 15:58

58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. #Bible http://j.mp/91kyrC about 10 hours ago via twidroid

New pics from the Fashion Week.

20100920344172010092065.jpg

246393646818.jpg

Source: Daum Search (credited to JYP)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

New pics of WG's MU:UZ house brand retailing in Thailand.

647a255d74cb102ec6817c0.jpg

Cr: BNT News

Apparently, a couple of Korean governmental agencies are organizing a 'Hallyu Stars Product Licensing Expo' in Bangkok on Oct 22-24 to target the Southeast Asian market.

The WG by Wonder Girls pics above were used to illustrate the news report.

Source: http://bntnews.hanky...3&mode=sub_view

Google Translated: http://translate.goo...tbb=1&ie=EUC-KR

Archived