Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest eidolon

The girls are looking super gorgeous in those photos. I'm so loving Leader Min's yellow outfit. She's looking beautiful in it. Yoobin always sexy without even trying. I love Sohee's red dress too. She's looking beautiful and classy. Yeeun is looking gorgeous. I wasn't really into her black hair because I loved her with red but it's really growing on me. Lim! She's so pretty. Loving the way they styled her hair at the airport. Cannot wait until April is over! So many things to look forward to! =D

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Wow! the girls really created an uproar at the Taiwanese airport! :o LOL! I must say that the term World Stars does suit our girl to the T. wherever they go they get the crowd clamoring for more.

Sun Ye is so tiny & cute. she didn’t bother to wear any makeup or high heels but damn.. she is still as beautiful as ever. I like how she doesn’t bother to dress up or wear any makeup before facing the shutterbugs. I think the girl was jet-lagged/burnt out that would explain why she kept her interactions with the press to a minimum. Plus the news of her tripping/falling down because of an accident with a male reporter.. disheartening. :(

I think Yoo Bin & Ye Eun stood out the most in the airport pictures & videos. Yoo Bin is looking absolutely gorgeous with her red hair & I love her top also. Ye Eun is so elegant & beautiful with her black hair. never thought I’d say this but Ye Eun I’m beginning to love your black hair as much as I adored your red hair. :blush:

So Hee is definitely the fashionista of the group. How she manages to pull the crowd’s eyes to her even in a pair of jeans & a t-shirt is amazing! Our mandoo is overflowing with charm. Lim has her hair down! yippee! Limabean is looking cuter every passing day! <3

Oh my.. what’s this news I hear of a boycott of The Wonder World Tour? I think some fans are taking this whole matter a bit too far. If they don’t like to attend the concert they can just choose not to. why spread such unsavory news around? :rolleyes: Will boycotting The Wonder World Tour bring Jaebeom back? most probably not.

I really hope this whole boycotting fiasco will not affect Wonder Girls in any way but then again I’m confident that our girls have enough mature fans who will support them instead of listening to such nonsense. :)

Haha! It’s amazing how every single thing Wonder Girls are associated with come into focus. Even their hotel rooms?! ROFL! World Domination is definitely coming soon for these five ladies. :D

Mia – you definitely caused me to spazz there. YuMin aka the Orea couple are just too adorable!!! Is it me or is the YuMin couple getting very active nowadays? First there was the whole hugging/eye locks/flirting going on in the live chat and now they even link each other’s arms together while walking. :blush: Yu Bin & Sun Ye look so good together! <3 how is it possible for two girls to look this great with each other? YuMin’s chemistry is out of this world!

dorisawq – thank you for the clip. We can finally see some shots of Sun Ye in the video clip. <3 aww.. my heart goes out to Show Luo. Poor Xiao Zhu is one of the biggest fanboys of WG yet he can’t meet them when they come onto the show. Looks like Xiao Zhu was downright miserable that he is gonna miss out on meeting his Wonder Girls. :lol:

haha! I can’t wait for the show! The life-size cutout of Show is definitely gonna be the highlight of the show. Knowing our girls they’ll definitely say that they want to meet Show in real life. :) hopefully they’ll give a shout out to Show to help him get over his misery. LOL!

Agyness – Agy you lucky duck! Limabean tweeted back to you! she sound so sweet! <3 hopefully Limabean passed the message onto Leader Min. :P will talk to you more on the Sun Ye thread. :)

PS: I love Yu Bin’s blue outfit and Sun Ye’s yellow dress so much! The Oreo couple are really making a fashion statement with their outfits. :P Hehe.. <3

Guest qoxie

apcrxy.png

credit: KatyHwang's Baidu photo album

I believe some of the pics failed to load when they were posted here.

- - - - - - - - -

More spam:

2evrcp5.jpg

fxfoqs.jpg

fxfoqs.jpg

330z2ad.jpg

2vvp1t3.jpg

Credit: ChinaYES.com

Even more spam:

ou42hl.jpg

v6ssq9.jpg

16rk1i.jpg

k3u82u.jpg

30i8js8.jpg

ndp38.jpg

11kz040.jpg

34ikzo8.jpg

102trhw.jpg

fkuxwn.jpg

28smwe0.jpg

2nqa0dx.jpg

2n7meqv.jpg

slslub.jpg

Compiled by 婧籍 @ Baidu (from unnamed Taiwan sources)

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

slrigrednow – thanks for the YuMinAhn gif!

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7683/yumin2.gif

^ My YuMin’s arm linking was the height of cuteness! They are so in love! <3 :blush:

Hey just wondering why are some of u guys calling Lim "lmabean"? Where did that come from?lol

Well credits should go to Agyness who invented that nickname for Lim. LOL! I think it’s quite cute & catchy too. :lol:

qoxie – thanks for all those beautiful pictures! I especially love the collage of all the pictures of the girls taken at the airport.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fxfoqs.jpg

^ beautiful Yu Bin! <3

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vvp1t3.jpg

^ hehe.. dedicated fan boys & fan girls of Wonder Girls! how cute! :)

As usual there are a couple of people who are badmouthing Wonder Girls on Allkpop saying that the amount of reporters/fans who were at the airport were insignificant or whatever crap. I bet that person hasn’t even watched the videos/fancams of Wonder Girls in the airport or even seen the pictures of them being mobbed by so many adoring fans which included the airport staff as well. tsk.. whatever. :rolleyes: I hate it when these people start comparing other bands to Wonder Girls. Wonder Girls have their own fan base & Nobody is like REALLY big in Taiwan now. detractors of WG should do some research before spewing nonsense.

Guest vietboi_tuan

The gif with MinLeader and YooBin linking arms;

I thought MinLeader was SunMi and was shocked

for a bit.

I love all their hair lately. MinLeader got her bang

and is looking so lovely in that yellow dress.

YooBin is so so so so so HOT. I don't even know

how to describe it.

The stylist finally did something to SoHee's hair.

YeEun and Lim are looking lovely.

All their dresses are so nice on them. Taiwan

going crazy over the Wonder Girls. Next is

Shanghai! Wonder Girls fighting!

Guest qoxie

The 4th work assignment on the first day of WG's trip was "TVBS Hot News," an entertainment-news program.

Quite harmless show (i.e. not too tabloid-y) & the show's host is eye candy (& very inoffensive).

The below article says the WG episode will air in Taiwan on Thursday April 22, 8pm.

Starhub cable TV in Singapore is listing it at 11pm & 12 noon, but I'm not sure if they air the show a day late here.

2r6e61z.png

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/100421/8/24b2c.html

WONDERGIRLS comes to TVBS, flaunts signature dance

TVBS update: 2010/04/21 21:35

WONDERGIRLS's first night in Taiwan was spent filming for TVBS. Upon seeing "Hot News" 哈新闻 show's host Smile Tzymann 翁滋蔓, they immediately started cavorting to 'Nobody.' Apart from showing awesome dancing skills, they also introduced themselves in Chinese. WONDERGIRLS said that they practiced the language very hard for the Taiwan fans.

Korean super-popular girl-group WONDERGIRLS: "Step into the TVBS studio & immediately flaunt the signature 'Nobody' dance steps. Show host Smile Tzymann cannot help but join in."

WONDERGIRLS member: "Hello everybody, I am Lim." WONDERGIRLS member: "Hello everybody, I am Sohee." WONDERGIRLS member: "I am Yeeun. Very happy to meet you all."

In the face of the Taiwanese's enthusiasm, WONDERGIRLS kept their sweet smiles despite not having slept for 30 hours. WONDERGIRLS member Lim: "I heard Taiwan's 'pizza snack' 手抓餅 is very delicious." Smile Tzymann: "Which one? What?" Lim: "'Pizza snack.'" Smile Tzymann: 'Pizza snack,' delicious."

Taiwan is such a gourmet paradise that, upon arriving, WONDERGIRLS asked aloud to their nearby staff about bubble tea, steamed dumplings, & wanting to eat their fill. Reporter: "What well-known places in Taiwan do you want to visit?" WONDERGIRLS member: "Taipei 101, & also the night markets."

To eat & to play, this first appearance at TVBS. The full interview details will air intact on 'Hot News' at 8pm on April 22.

- - - - - - - - -

s286mr.png

http://www.tvbs.com.tw/news/news_list.asp?...u20100421130635

Wonder Girls comes to Taiwan, the fans are 'high'

Reporter: Wu Yu-Yeh Photo: Hsueh Hsiao-An Taoyuan report

Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS arrived in Taiwan this morning. They will stay for 4 days & 3 nights to promote the new album. Welcoming them outside Customs was a large group of fans. They were startled to realize their popularity in Taiwan. Happily, the girls even showcased their spoken Chinese.

They're here, they're here, went the abundant shouts. Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS finally arrived in Taiwan. This first trip must invariably begin with some spoken Chinese, prompting [one of them] to ask fellow-member Lim who's from China. [sic] WONDERGIRLS member: "Hello, I am Yoobin."

An overdose of greetings in Chinese ensues, but it did not matter for the fans. Seeing WONDERGIRLS, they shrieked, took out their cameras to shoot furiously, even offering gifts, introducing themselves, all done to let their cherished idols feel Taiwan's enthusiasm. WONDERGIRLS member: "Good morning to all, good morning!"

WONDERGIRLS of worldwide 'Nobody' fame, in town for the first time to promote their new album, did not anticipate such a big welcoming party. These ladies who are entering their 20s expressed their unexpectedness.

WONDERGIRLS member: "Prior to coming, we did not know we are this popular. We comprehend now."

WONDERGIRLS will stay for 4 days & 3 nights. Besides appearing on TV programs, holding a press conference, they also want to taste Taiwan delicacies & to experience the local life.

I seem to count 3 separate references (including that poignant pic of WG still on live radio at 10:30pm) that WG did not rest/sleep the night before flying to Taiwan.

Wonder what happened?

- - - - - - - - -

I can't keep up! :lol:

Every time I surf to a new fan site, there's always new stuff to share.

Trailers of the TVBS Hot News 哈新闻 show this time ....

a3kxn6.jpg

2wbuw01.jpg

4pz9qw.jpg

106120g.jpg

9k1do2.jpg

All credit to bluemercuty @ wondergirls.com.tw

I can't keep up! :lol:

Every time I surf to a new fan site, there's always new stuff to share.

3 days to go --- Don't give up!!! :lol:

I can't keep up reading, I can imagine how hard it is to be searching, translating, writing, linking in such a media overload.

Thanks for everything.

---

If they didn't sleep kudos to Yeeun & Yubin ,they faced the media at the airport like it was the easiest thing in the world.

Hyerim looks more confident in this trip. Sohee was beyond description in her airport dress -- just like the So Hot fictional diva look had become reality.

OMG YOOBIN'S GORGEOUS HAIR!!!

haha i remember back when she cut it real short for their world tour, alot of fans were split between wanting her to grow it out to "so hot" length or "tell me" length.

well i'm sorry to say this but "so hot" length FOR SURE~! girl was WORKIN it ;)!

and that color, though a little out of the norm, looks great on her ^_^.

and am i the only one that didn't like yoobin's blue and white matching outfit :huh:?...

i don't like how it looks, it looks like a jumper or something...

but minahn looked awesome! leadah looks great in that yellow and sohee rocks that dress.

and the girls are ok with the speed bumps on their head, but it just reminds me so much of snooki from the jersey shore -_-!

also, all of them looked fabulous at the airport but our little fashionista just stood out! her jacket was totally chic!~

Guest qoxie

3 more completed ... I'm beat. Really, really need to take a break now.

dcbxtv.png

Source: http://news.cts.com.tw/cts/entertain/20100...4210455524.html

'Nobody' is here! WONDERGIRLS arrives in Taiwan

2010/04/21 18:58 Lin Wei-Chi, Wu Cai-Ni, Ning De-Jin report Area: Taipei report

Like a cyclone, Korea girl-group idols WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' fame in Asia blew into Taiwan today. They are on a 4-day, 3-night promotion for 'Nobody Chinese version,' & shall also hold a fan meet & greet session. When the 5 of them reached the airport, the fans present shrieked & cheered. WONDERGIRLS laughed & said, they are genuinely very popular in Taiwan.

The abundant shouts were all for this moment. (Group members Yoobin, Yeeun: Good morning! Good morning!) After clearing Immigration, they were immediately surrounded by the fans & the media. The crowd could not move &, in realizing their popularity, the 5 girls were super happy. (Reporter: Do you know you are this famous in Taiwan?) (Group member Yoobin: We did not know in advance whether we were or not. I think we know now.) For WONDERGIRLS's idolization, take a look at the fans. Those with signboards held up their signboards. Those with cameras were cleaving the human wall, without knowing if they captured their shots. The weary delegation had arrived in Taiwan, sans makeup & with empty stomachs. (Group member: We all like to drink bubble tea, very much so.) ㄟㄟㄟ How come Koreans speak Chinese so well. [They have] spruced up, let's take another look: She is Lim, from Hong Kong, only just joined up this past February. Chinese, Korean languages - Grade A. But the most popular is her group leader Min Sun Ye. Wherever she went, the fans have gifts for her & are crazy over her.

(Fan: I want her to kiss me!)

Buddy, they are all busy, no time lah. For this Taiwan trip, WONDERGIRLS wants to attend TV programs, meet the fans, & also to stroll the night markets & eat the delicacies. Through these 4 days & 3 nights, so as to get a sense of how popular they are.

- - - - - - - - - - -

14v1szq.png

Source: http://news.cts.com.tw/cts/entertain/20100...4210455264.html

WONDERGIRLS is here! Fans clogged the airport

2010/04/21 11:58 roundup District: Taoyuan County report

Like a cyclone, Korea girl-group idols WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' fame in Asia blew into Taiwan today. They are on a 4-day, 3-night promotion for 'Nobody Chinese version,' & shall also hold a fan meet & greet. Presently, the plane has already reached Taoyuan Airport. There are many fans present, enthusiastically waiting.

- - - - - - - - - - -

28i7uhz.png

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/100421/8/24aqq.html

WONDERGIRLS arrives in Taiwan, fan chases the stars in branded car

TVBS update: 2010/04/21 18:39 Mo Xiang-Zhen Wu Yu-Ye

Say it loud: Girl-group WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' fame in Asia has hit Taiwan like a cyclone. The early morning saw an influx of fans at the Taoyuan CKS International Airport. The fans then enthusiastically pursued the whole journey from airport to hotel. TVBS exclusive: one fan was chasing in a sports car on the freeway. He tailgated WONDERGIRLS's custodian vehicle, in order to get a peak at the idols. WONDERGIRLS reached the hotel & rested for a few hours. Their first TV interview show is on 'TVBS Hot News'.

'Nobody' is wildly popular in Taiwan & its MV principals WONDERGIRLS finally set foot on the island. The fans greeted them warmly, with gifts & autograph requests & frenzied photo-taking. Even WONDERGIRLS did not dare think they could be so popular here. Korean group WONDERGIRLS: "Before we came to Taiwan, we did not know we are so famous."

The fans' crazed star-chasing even extends to the freeways. TVBS exclusive: A branded sports car, hotly pursing the custodian vehicle at 100 km per hour in fear of losing the idols, all the way to the hotel, where there are fans waiting at the scene.

WONDERGIRLS is staying in Taiwan for 4 days & 3 nights. In addition to attending TV interviews, they have also arranged a fan meet & greet session, with further plans to explore Taipei & to taste Taiwan delicacies.

Guest Mia_Mia

^

I think cakes mentioned about the sports car @ the sunye thread and now to actually see it...lol...im totally happy that WG is getting the sort of love and attention they truly deserve!!

Qoxie thanks so much for the translations... like everyone said, you're amazing!

But the most popular is her group leader Min Sun Ye. Wherever she went, the fans have gifts for her & are crazy over her.

(Fan: I want her to kiss me!)

lolz!... Sunye's effect on fans! the boy was blushing so hard when he said that lol!!!!

http://news.cts.com.tw/cts/entertain/20100...4210455524.html

9ji1xv.jpg

^it kinda random but it cool Lol

Thanks qoxie , we all here are thankful for it. I seriously in love with yoobin hair , Sunye why were you hiding you pretty face. I don't know but base on their style at the show , don;t you think maybe it be something like that? hmm

AH MAN! I kinda wish that Show be on 100% boo with the girls. . . :( but I guess it alright.

Guest jkiting

Hey Wonderfuls ^^ I'm just dropping by cause i wanna share with you all a vid. my cousin sent me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOxrt5Kjwdk

It's for Disney's Cambio and Wonder Girls is in it through a video chat thing at 1:33.

Sorry in advance if someone posted this up already. I'm always at the DBSK thread but i just wanna share ^^.

Guest vietboi_tuan

Paparazzi photos of the Wonder Girls for EXR

Paparazzi photos of the Wonder Girls, who were spotted with makeups and stylish comfortable clothes in their recent visit to Korea, have been captured on camera.

The photos revealed snapshots of the members such as Sohee walking with a take-out coffee in her hand, Yubin getting off the car, Lim shielding herself, Yenny jogging and Sun riding her bike. Well, the reason for all this was for none other than EXR’s photoshoot for the summer season.

The girls were able to showcase their mature and gorgeous feminine image through the photoshoot as they revealed their comfortable, yet polished styles.

The photoshoot pictures will be revealed in May’s EXR – Wonder Style II.

Source: AllKpop

20100421_wondergirlsphotoshootexr_main.jpg

Archived