Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

hey, for tomorrow's chat does anyone know if the girls will be looking at the comments over at ustream??? or will they do it like their other video chat and only look at comments on their facebook?

i wanna know this so i'll get it right this time :unsure:.

*EDIT*

haha it's been awhile since i've topped a page :D!

heres some pics to share~

showcase6.jpg

showcase5.jpg

showcase.jpg

showcase28.jpg

showcase19.jpg

showcase32.jpg

cr. as tagged

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait for live chat again !!

i hope lim will talk alot ..eiei i want to know her more ...

and hope they sig alittle bit of new song .... **^^

Guest qoxie

hey, for tomorrow's chat does anyone know if the girls will be looking at the comments over at ustream??? or will they do it like their other video chat and only look at comments on their facebook?

Most likely via Facebook, where they've also added a Ustream tab (the URL is pointed to the latter) for this chat.

So best of both worlds, really.

http://www.facebook.com/wondergirlsworld

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Indonesian advertisement for WG-endorsed Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 phone

According to the brand's twitter, they're launching it today (Saturday) in Senayan City:

https://twitter.com/SESocietyIND

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I thought Yeeun has an older sister?

Cr: Wonder Fanaticos

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Clarification: The BAZAAR Stars Charity Night fundraising gala in Shanghai is on April 25 (not April 30).

It's the day after WG leaves Taiwan, with the Hollywood Bowl concert another week away.

Will they detour to China first? There's no timing hurdle.

Guest vietboi_tuan

^^^

Those small pictures look new.

Even though it's a bit small. You can tell it's hot!

Especially the one with YooBin and the sunglasses.

Guest qoxie

Found a photo essay of the SE media launch in Singapore, by MySEEO (Sony Ericsson Thailand website).

The article itself, while dated, is the most comprehensive pictorial documentation of the event yet.

It also contains 22 WG snapshots which I don't think were widely-shared(?), except for a few that were published by the mass media.

(So these appear to be the official event pics).

Credit: MySEEO.com

Source (Google-translated): http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...=1&ie=UTF-8 (Worth a read.)

Guest andloveyelledno

Hey guys, just wanted to share something cute that happened yesterday. I was at the huge McDonalds in Times Square (NYC) and they were playing "Tell me"! Only on the first floor where people stand on line to order but a lot of people were watching it while waiting.

Sorry for crappyish pics but the security guard/bouncer (Yes they have one of those because of how many people go there) was rushing me out.

When I got to the second floor, they were playing 2PM's 10 out of 10 so I guess it was JYP night over there :D

Guest chuchu728

I really can't wait till their next song! The wait is killing me!

All this sibling talk got me wondering...does Sohee have any siblings?

Anyways, my friends and I recently bought tickets for the June 12th concert in Anaheim at the House of Blues. However, my friends and I are unable to make the concert and although the tickets aren't sold out yet, we'd appreciate it if somebody would buy the tickets from us instead of ticketmaster. If you're interested or know anyone who is planning to buy tickets, please PM me! We will not be jacking up the prices or anything, we'll be selling them for the price we got them or cheaper! Thank you <3

Park Yosa just update her twitter~

"2 Hours left X)"

I cant wait to have the live chat with the girls again~

i wonder how its going to be~ coz for two time in a row, we got our Alien Princess

and MiSo always doing their things at the back while the unnies are busy chatting with us~

wonder how Sohee gonna be today~ :mellow:

Guest Namderful

OMGGG, may 15 <3 MARK YOUR CALENDERSSS.

lmfao, my favourite part "If you have any questions, go on our website , www.com" 'WHATTTT??'" -Sunye lool !

i cant see anything TT sad

hope someone record it ... pls

but saw from caps .. they all look pretty as always ....^^

omo thank for iLOVEyoobin2

first part !!

Guest Mia_Mia

OMGGG, may 15 <3 MARK YOUR CALENDERSSS.

lmfao, my favourite part "If you have any questions, go on our website , www.com" 'WHATTTT??'" -Sunye lool !

that was the cutest fail ever...she was so serious about it.. I think this might be the cutest livechat they did...

some of the things they said

-yubin wants to be on wgm with some french guy..lol..but sunye and yeeun managed to get her to say yeeun in the end ^^

-jyp calls sohee bugs bunny...she hates it..lol

-sunye and yubin have puppies now!..sunye has a male puppy and she calls it mindol... (how cute!)

-sunye wanted yubin's phone but yubin wouldn'y exchange...hahahaha...

-yeeun loves cherry blossoms...yubin has allergy to them..sunye had a pic but she didnt show it in the end..

-yeeun likes winter, sunye and yubin like fall..

-joe jonas sent a tweet to the girls... (ahem ahemm/..... joeye!!!!)

-yubin went to the movies with her younger brother!

- someone asked yubin if she thought taek had a crush on her and sunye said "i'm definitely sure that he doesnt"...and that yubin and he were like bro-sis...hehehehe

-sunye and yuna kim are close!.. but sunye was like she didnt want to bother her too much by saying that they were close!...<3

-sunye sent a prayer out to all people hit by natural disaster lately... so sweet!

-someone asked if jyp was christian and sunye said...he will be soon..rofl!

- lim love boa..and beyonce...at which sunye became really territorial..and went"Beyonce is MY favourite"...

-yubin wants to be a tiger, yeeun wants to be a bird, lim a golden retriever puppy and sunye wants to be an eagle...because she wants to be king of all birds..lol

- someone asked if jyp was funny and sunye turned all sarcastic and said - hes trying to be...hahhha

Guest Banana Peel

^

^

aw, good to see jb supporting the wonder girls :D

I watched their livestream! So sad they had to leave so soon. Well, at least if FELT short, haahahah. Yoobin and Sunye were both pretty hyper, but Sohee rarely talked :( I wanted Lim to talk more, but I'm glad she at least got to answer some questions. She looks pretty with wavy hair! did she dye it brown? o__O;

Anyways, so excited for the THREE different "version" of their upcoming MV. Plus 3 diff languages? wheee. I just hope they're not going to be wearing dresses lol.

Guest ChibiLuffy

Just saw them on Facebook Ustream! They were so so so adorable. <3

Yubin's English was like flawless. Haha. So Hee was very quiet and Yenny looked like a princess or something. Sun Ye had goofy glasses on lmao. She said they were her's though. The new girl Hye Rim was very quiet but her English was good like less accent. Lol they were really nice and normal and cute and funny. :D

Archived