when USD exchange rate to korea won

the value of money become increase

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iloveleadahmin

Remember 2twenty6ten? and 4zero9ten?

Well, according to their twitter page (link), they have a big announcement coming up! I wonder what.

I'm pretty sure, as we all know also, it has something to do with our girls. They even follow followwg and the girls.

EDIT:

V Oh too bad.

But I'm actually confused.

Kwon sent a tweet to Yeeun just recently about them being guests (or at least, that's what I understood). Oh well, prolly a last min change.

kda.jpg

Guest qoxie

Looks like 2AM won't be supporting WG.

^

EDIT: I have no idea what's going on too. Just playing the messenger here.

[NEWS] Wonder Girls with 2PM: Anticipated North American Tour!

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Wonder Girls, currently attracting much attention, will be embarking on an American tour.

The Wonder Girls will start their anticipated American tour with the simultaneous worldwide release of their new album, traveling with Korea's popular idol group 2PM (Junsu, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung).

However, although it had been anticipated that 2AM (Jo Kwon, Seulong, Changmin, Jinwoon) would also take the opening stage, it has been confirmed that they will not be joining this concert tour.

The Wonder Girls were the first Korean artists to break the barrier of the American Billboard charts, giving hope to [other Korean artists]. They spent last summer in America, gaining experience by opening for American idol group 'Jonas Brothers' in about 50 venues across North America.

The Wonder Girls, who have gained much recognition in America for their potential, will be releasing a new album filled with the Wonder Girls' charm in a worldwide premiere in May, and will start their tour on June 4th.

Their first American headlining tour will be managed by top American performance agency Live Nation and will be called the Wonder World Tour. Tickets may be bought at www.livenation.com and www.ticketmaster.com. It is also notable that this is the first time ever that Live Nation is working with a Korean artist.

The Wonder Girls' debut English album(EP) is expected to include their new title song in English, Korean, and Chinese versions, as well as English versions of their hit songs 'Nobody,' 'So Hot,' and 'Tell Me,' and the 'Nobody Rainstone' English version and the 'Nobody Jason Remix.' The Wonder Girls will be the first in history to release a single and a music video in 3 countries simultaneously.

2010 Wonder Girls Tour Schedule

6/4, Friday, Warner Theater, Washington, D.C.

6/5, Saturday, Tabernacle, Atlanta

6/6, Sunday, Hammerstein, New York City

6/8, Tuesday, House of Blues, Chicago

6/9, Wednesday, House of Blues, Houston

6/10, Thursday, House of Blues, Dallas

6/11, Friday, Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles

6/12, Saturday (No 2PM), House of Blues, Anaheim

6/13, Sunday, The Fillmore, San Francisco

Original source: Nanum News

Translated by 49.5bananas @ W2D

Credit: dkpopnews

- - - - - - - - - -

Update of WG's Taiwan itinerary, from the Universal Music Taiwan blog.

I think they're going to appear on "100% Entertainment" (which is on the GTV network mentioned & the program that usually hosts the fan fete-themed shows).

The show hosts, Show Luo & Alien Huang, are going to be such fanboys!

Source: http://umusicjpop.pixnet.net/blog/post/26596368

WONDERGIRLS freights their retro microphones to Taiwan, to present authentic 'Nobody' flavor at fan meet-&-greet

Apr 09 Fri 2010 16:43

After repeated invitations, Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS of 'Nobody' fame in Asia has finally confirmed their Taiwan visit for April 21. The 5 girls are brimming with anticipation about their first trip, hoping to thank the fans & to publicize their 'Special Edition' album. Because it is new member Lim's formal debut [sic], their management agency JYP is greatly valuing this Taiwan promotional tour. It has been very diligent in arranging bookings & activities. It has also arranged for 6 make-up artists & hairstylists to accompany along, as well as preparing several sets of stage costumes. Furthermore, even the eye-catching retro microphones from the 'Nobody' MV are freighted over, in hopes of presenting the authentic 'Nobody' flavor to Taiwan fans.

WONDERGIRLS had focused on American promotions last year. They returned to Korea this year, & specially found the time in their busy schedule to call on Taiwan. The forecast is for them to arrive at noon on April 21. The 5 girls are eagerly awaiting their first trip, hoping to have time to stroll the night markets, enjoy the authentic local delicacies, & to personally experience the native customs. Moreover at the Wondergirls.com.tw website, the fans have already begun making cloth banners, cheer placards, supportive balloons & other celebrative objects. The Grand Hyatt hotel, where they will stay at, is also welcoming WONDERGIRLS's first Taiwan trip with the highest standards.

Among this WONDERGIRLS trip's many appointments, they will participate in the filming of GTV's fan fete at 2pm on April 22 (Thursday), [where] they will be in close physical contact with the fans. Thus everyone is welcome to join the 'WONDERGIRLS Dance Master' activity. Interested parties are invited to go to the Universal Music Taiwan website http://www.umusic.com.tw/campaign.aspx?eventID=478

Beyond the media publicity tour, a 'WONDERGIRLS fan meet-&-greet session' will also be specially held to thank them for their enthusiastic support. To present the authentic 'Nobody' flavor, WONDERGIRLS is freighting in their exclusive retro microphones from Korea. They will also perform Korea-conquering songs like 'Tell Me' & 'So Hot,' while dancing 'Nobody' together with everyone. This shall be their only meet-&-greet gathering in Taiwan, to take place at 7pm on April 23 (Friday). The venue is the Gravity Stadium (地心引力广场) in Basement 3 (B3) of Core Pacific City's Living Mall (台北京华城) in Taipei. Those queuing up must have the 'Special Edition' album for admission to the arena. For details, please contact Universal Music (02)2502-4546 & transfer to the Oriental department, or inquire at Universal Music's official website http://www.umusic.com.tw/campaign.aspx?eventID=479

Gravity Stadium (地心引力广场) : http://web01.livingmall.com.tw/page.aspx?pgid=xx050601

- - - - - - - - -

Source: Yahoo Taiwan

WONDERGIRLS is lugging even their microphones, looks forward to eat the delicacies & stroll the night markets

Yahoo Taiwan Updated: 2010/04/09 19:42 Special correspondent: Chien Li-yen /summary

Popular Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS has only 5 members, but is actually bringing a total of 6 make-up artists & hairstylists to Taiwan. Due to its Korean management company JYP considerably valuing this publicity tour, they are even lugging along the microphones from their 'Nobody' MV, so as to allow Taiwan fans to see the authentic WONDERGIRLS flavor.

The 5 girls are eagerly awaiting this Taiwan promotional tour, hoping to eat the delicacies & stroll the night markets. The Grand Hyatt hotel, where they will stay at, has vouched to host them with the highest standards. As well, the fans have also rolled up their sleeves to prepare various props, so as to make WONDERGIRLS's Taiwan trip an unforgettable one. In addition, the record label is holding a meet-&-greet session at Taipei's CPcity Living Mall on April 23, 7pm. Queuing fans require only the 'Special Edition' album to gain admission. Please contact Universal Music for details.

Guest MissBoAngel

^ There was like no yubin and I didn't spot Lim's face even once .

Sohee and Yenny looked adorable but Sunye wasn't rockin those shades very well lol .

Let's hope their next CF will be loads better.

V

The photoshoot looks wickeddd. The colors and hair styles are hot. Can't wait to see the sporty pictures, they better have solo shots too! Can't wait to see Lim's <3 .

Guest Marilori

^The girls are so welcoming, I hope Lim starts to feel more comfortable around them. I don't think Yoobin is a permanent red-head...seems like a wash in color or possible spray color. Yeeun always eating and Sohee being more talkative is always fun to watch. Sunye with pigtails reminds me so much of Sunmi, can anyone translate what they said about her and the Oneday members?

^ omg new photoshoot !! so pretty

yoobin with red hair .... ahhh hot , sunye's hair is cute too

cant wait for official pics

Guest kaolee1717

Yeah i hope Lim feels comfortable. It's going to take some time to get use to seeing her and not Sunmi but I still wish the best for all of them!!

Oh does anyone know?? Is Lim performing with Wg at HB and on the their tour??

their new photoshoot looks great. :D colorful. not really liking yoobin's red hair but i'm sure she'll rock that new hair color, anyway. can't wait how the pictures turn out. honestly, it'll be weird seeing lim in the photos instead of sunmi but i wish her the best and i hope she'll be more comfortable in front of the camera.

wooot. can't wait for their new activities.

so sunye mentioned that their opening guests are BOTH 2AM and 2PM. does that mean that 2AM is really coming? confused here.

either way, i wish the girls good luck in their concerts and new album! :D

^I mean for sure that she is going to perform with the girls from now on. .

^ There was like no yubin and I didn't spot Lim's face even once .

Sohee and Yenny looked adorable but Sunye wasn't rockin those shades very well lol .

Let's hope their next CF will be loads better.

I know I mean I kinda saw yoobin toward the end with ye eun but I'm not even sure if it her o.O Not one of

their best CF imo

Here is the new photoshoot with Lim in Section TV MBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1RubNRuQ4U

OMG, they are so beautiful.

Lim is so cute. Who says she is ugly?

Oh wow , Lim starting to fit in with the girls a little bit now. She don't seem as out of place like the last video! Plus

she really cute too, I'm sure by the new single released we all be use to seeing her :)

The girls look great , Sohee talk a lots in the interview & Ye eun didn't Lol anyone noticed that? :) Oh Yoobin red

hair is nice, I like it . . her hair grew out too (Please don't make her cut it anymore)

Oh I also just noticed that Our Maknae is no longer maknae :( Lim is younger then sohee by a couple of months . .

Aww I find it kinda weird now that I know this.

Guest shinhdeplol

The new CF is cute imo. im slightly disappointed there's no Yoobin and Lim. maybe there will be a diff version with the two being female leads

i really like the new photoshoot. looks like it will be colourful and fun to look at. and Lim looks totally banging there. who said she's fugly must eat their words now.

Guest tiffanydawn

Here is the new photoshoot with Lim in Section TV MBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1RubNRuQ4U

OMG, they are so beautiful.

Lim is so cute. Who says she is ugly?

GOSH. THEY'RE GORGEOUS ♥♥♥

My mandu is sooo cute <3 The 'So Hot Yoobin' is so back. Sunye, Yeeun and Lim are looking soooo good too.

omg can't wait for the new EXR pics!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY :D:P

Guest shinhdeplol

In a recent survey conducted by music portal site monkey3, results showed that most Korean fans thought that Kara’s Nicole was the most likely to be a cheerleader.

The survey began on the 2nd and went on through the 8th with a total of 1,181 submissions. The question was “which artist was most similar to a baseball cheerleader” and Nicole placed in first with 329 (28%) votes.

In 2nd place was 4minute’s HyunA with 289 (24%) votes 3rd was After School’s UEE with a close 276 (23%) votes, T-ara’s Hyomin with 121 (10%) votes in 4th place, After School’s Kahi was 5th with 107 (9%) votes and last but not least was Sohee of the Wonder Girls who got 59 (5%) votes for 6th place

C: allkpop.

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

As I was saying in the Sun Ye thread I didn’t really like the KIA forte CF. It just doesn’t do justice to the girls. Plus Yoo Bin & Lim weren’t shown either, it’s kinda unfair to them. Hopefully there will be a longer CF where all five girls are shown. I liked Sun Ye in those shades though. She looks so cool in them! :D

The EXR photoshoot was definitely my favourite! All the girls look so gorgeous! :o the interview was super adorkable too! Sun Ye in pigtails! <3 she should wear her hair in that style more often, it totally suits her gorgeous face & makes her look younger too. :P Yoo Bin was HOT as a redhead! I do think that Yoo Bin suits the red-haired look quite well and she looked so beautiful during the part where she was taking off her necklace. :blush:

Yeeun & her strawberry for the Section TV viewers! So sweet & beautiful! :blush: I love that boxer concept on her! Park Appa *punch* *punch* Hehehe.. Sohee is definitely getting more & more gorgeous every single day! She looks like a Barbie doll in the photoshoot. :blush: And which babo said that Lim is ugly? This girl is far from being ugly. Lim actually reminds me of a pure innocent doe with those Bambi eyes of hers. She is looking more & more like a Wonder Girl every time I look at her. :)

The four members are so nice to Lim, trying to make her feel comfortable & at home. Yoo Bin’s & Ye Eun’s loud clap/cheer for Lim as she introduced herself to the viewers and Sun Ye putting her arm around Lim during the photoshoot. Sweet! Sweet! I’d like to see more Sohee-Lim interactions though like the eye lock they shared while singing Saying I Love You in Sanya.

There was quite a bit of YooMin action going on in the video. I was smiling when Sun Ye & Yoo Bin were conversing & goofing about while the other 3 members were milling around ignoring the camera. :lol: Sun Ye & Yoo Bin seriously have the best chemistry as a couple. <3333 YooMin are getting active again! YAY!

All in all I’d definitely pick the EXR photoshoot video over the KIA Forte CF. the girls look so much more gorgeous & comfortable in it.

Guest songbird86

What was up with the KIA commercial? Lemme dwell on something far superior...

The EXR shoot video made so excited to see the final pictures. All the girls look like they're getting along, and Lim looks so much more relaxed. I think we just needed to get use to seeing her, and I think she's so cute. I also want more interactions with Lim and Sohee. They'd just be too cute toegther.

Guest rachellovee

Question about SF concert-

does it seem sort of weird that the VIPs get seats in boxes on the upper balcony, therefore they are further away from the stage? cause I remember I was looking around last night and on the "Q&A" part of ticketnation someone said that VIPs get priority in the whole first come first serve method and they get to basically, cut the line.

Also, does anyone think that the general admission tickets for SF are gonna sell out really quickly? Like how many people does the Fillmore hold?

Archived