I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest melody*

muchacha I'd like to be a moderator for May Doni's thread! :]

but I have no experience whatsoever >__<

does it require a lot of.. whatchamacallit? >=(

Oohh, speaking of MS, Lizzie's on right now!

I think.. I see the "online now!" thingymajigger... but I'm not sure, since Goldie(may I call you that?<3) says she has a new one.

but it's on private, booo XP

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delici0usbh

^ haha yea u can call me goldie =]

um.. i'm not sure~ she DID get a new one but seems like she still goes on her old one...

they're both private...

Guest stephhh.

phwoarrr congratulations on making it into YG ! ^^; i wish you all the best and can't wait till you debut ~ aja aja hwaiting ! :)

Guest last song

Yeah you can PM me or Goldie (Shinhwa_Sarang) ^^ we'll tell you what we can. heh i'm talking to lizzie right now and i told her lol. and she gave me some suggestions what you can write about. so yeah just pm me ^^

okay, thank you so much!! <33

haha, you told lizzie!! i'm feeling kind of bashful... O_O

she didn't think i was weird, did she? LOL. ^///^

anyways who's writing the fanfic?

i am! -raises hand- =)

^ o about that.. she said please don't because she doesn't want to be exposed to the korean population so fast and right now lol. so i guess its a no~ well at least not yet please~

woo TOPed another page

LEE-JEE NUMBA WON~ hahaha xD

fighting! <3

oh yeah, a website could possibly do more harm than good, right?

because people make rumors about trainees like crazy +_+

that's why i don't blame lizzie for wanting to close this thread.

what i meant was that you could make the forum/site/café...

and then just open it like, the day she debutes, lol. =)

everyone who has ideas for the YG trainee fanfic, PM me! =)

i just have some really basic ideas of what will happen to her (sounds bad, haha) in the company..

but i don't know how to begin it? like, what would her situation be getting there, training, etc.

so i need help! haha. :] i'll get PMing the F4 in a few days~

gotta do homework >o>;;

Guest JeWeLz x3

heyy muchacha!

i was talking to lizzie about your forum last night

hah she said me and goldie should be moderators or admins for her section or something. lol.

i'm kinda late...but i'm very interested to be an admin. ^^

i could definitely help out. and if we're gonna have that write to lizzie section. me and goldie can try to make sure she gets your messages.

heh ^^ so yeahhh i'm interested :D

Guest Lilvi3t1314

o wow.. i miss alot of stuff...i cant wait till the fanfics comes out...xD

it's gunna be so interesting....

oh!! can i be a admin or modernat. 4 any yg trainees?...but i dont have experiences...><

Guest delici0usbh

adding on julie's comment... haha yea~ wat i said yesterday was that the fantastic 4 could be the admins and the others can be our little people.. but that sounded evil lol xP i didn't mean it like that haha..

she didn't think i was weird, did she? LOL. ^///^

i am! -raises hand- =)

lol i dont' think she thought it was weird~ she just laughed ^^

and about the site... me and julie are planning to open a lizzie thread once she debutes about if we could work the korean sites haah we'll do that too =]] sorry i misunderstood u the first time...

Guest JeWeLz x3

adding on julie's comment... haha yea~ wat i said yesterday was that the fantastic 4 could be the admins and the others can be our little people.. but that sounded evil lol xP i didn't mean it like that haha..

lol i dont' think she thought it was weird~ she just laughed ^^

and about the site... me and julie are planning to open a lizzie thread once she debutes about if we could work the korean sites haah we'll do that too =]] sorry i misunderstood u the first time...

goldieeee~ this thread is gonna have 1000 post soon...and you know what that means...T_T

oh well...

lol yeah we'll open one....unless i get into YG too before she debuts...ahahhaah i wish XD

but yea i think it wuld be a good idea if the F4 were admins or moderators ^^

It was Lizzie's suggestion too ^^

ahhh kim ji eun...my favorite trainee besides lizzie..she is so awesome. i hope i can meet her someday. XD

Guest delici0usbh

^ yea i know... i hope lizzie gets wat she wants.. um... i have ONE FAVOR~

wen this thread gets to 999 PLEASE don't post... lizzie wanted to be the 1000 post for her thread~ so please

even if u really want to lol... just PLEASE hold on till lizzie comes and gets that one thing ^_^

julie i have hope in u that u'll make it in yg too =]

and then i'll go haha xP

all 3 of us will go and pass on our "jobs" lol!!! i dunno wat i'm saying

so i'll stop~ hehe

um.. for the yg trainee forums thing~ we're just suggesting... i read over my posts and stuff we sound kinda xP lol. so i mean ur making the forum so u can pick whoever's gunna do wat ^_^

^lucky, you topped the page :o

haha me and julie have dibs on making the official lizzie thread wen she debutes ^^

right julie?

haha lucky (X< i would want dibs on it to but =_0 i dont know lol.

to the "F4" (i think of hana yori dango whenever i see this lol)... is it ok if i PM you guys about general info abt. being a YG trainee?

OMG lol hahahahh yeah f4 reminded me of hana yori dango too! lol =A= except we're not...guys haha;;;;...im not sure how much i will be able to help you but if you decide to PM us, i'll answer to the best of my abilities ^w^~.

^ awe i really liked ur message~ ur not too late ^^

and i bet lizzie will luv ur post!

lol yea last time we're goin to be able to talk to her on the phone... she's gunna be busy and everything~ another reason y this thread might be closed down soon...

anyways who's writing the fanfic?

haha;;; i feel like writing a fanfic now ^^;; the thing is, i never finished a fanfic :X so thats why im not sure if i should start. i got the ending and the beginning i guess.

I mean like a separate forum from soompi. xD

edit//

I have my Lizzie moderator, and my BOM moderator.

Also Im discussing admin with another member.

Lizzie: shinhwa_sarang

park bom: twinkle_star

may doni: melody*

Kim Jieun: dbSk iS k00l

All we need is Gong minji ;]

i'll be gong minji ;]. except it's kind of...hard to find info about her =_=''...

heyy muchacha!

i was talking to lizzie about your forum last night

hah she said me and goldie should be moderators or admins for her section or something. lol.

i'm kinda late...but i'm very interested to be an admin. ^^

i could definitely help out. and if we're gonna have that write to lizzie section. me and goldie can try to make sure she gets your messages.

heh ^^ so yeahhh i'm interested :D

i'm interested too ^^

ahhhh 1000th post...lizzie wants it, eh? haha. look!!! 1000 = my last name! lol =_=''...

yes~~ let's leave the 1000th post for lizzie!

eh, but what if she isnt able to post for a really long time? lol and then when she decides to do that 1000th post because we tell her that it's up to the 999th, she cant find the thread cause it went back a couple of pages? :X~~~~

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

I can moderate two trainees, if you need.

yay! I'm Lizzy's mod!

Too bad, I haven't talked to lizze yet T_T;

but sometimes, the forum doesnt show up o___o

oh haha i joined ^^....what will i be the mods for...? lizzie or gong minji o_0? or both? x_@? i thought i saw a post by one of the f4 saying that lizzie would like us to be the mods for that section but x_X'''' haha;;; it might just be me =A=.

986th post!! it's going to be the 1000th soon! ><~~

Archived