ファンブログ管理者・投稿者様へのご案内事項 【12/19】

ファンの皆さま、こんにちは。

BHエンタテインメントよりお知らせいたします。

日頃、応援いただいております、イ・ビョンホンのファンブログ等に関しまして、BH エンタテインメントの公式的な見解をご案内申し上げます。

〔肖像権・著作権に関する権利擁護事項〕

1. 公演内容、公演場内部姿撮影及び公式商品記載内容の無許可掲載

2. 公演及びその他行事の報道内容(TV・新聞・雑誌・WEB)の二次使用

3. 公演及びその他行事より公開された映像・キャプチャ画像・音楽・歌詞引用など

上記内容及び上記内容を利用して作成した動画及び資料の Web 掲載の禁止が指摘事項であり、該当する資料素材とは、ファンクラブ、ファンサイト、写真集、ファンイベントなどに係わる映像及び写真を含んでおります。

イ・ビョンホンの一挙手一投足、小さな動きの一つまでも大切にしたいファンの皆さんたちの心と愛情にいつも感謝し、その心も十分理解しております。しかしながら、BHエンタテインメントはイ・ビョンホン事務所として、イ・ビョンホンに関連する各種権利は、今後の活動のために守らなければなりません。

違法商品の製作・販売、無許可マスコミ報道はもちろんですが、各種WEBサイト(ブログ含む)におきましても、権利侵害にあたるもの、また、イ・ビョンホンのイメージが損なわれる行為・掲載は、事務所として摘発・防止していきます。また、著作権法管理において著作権法を違反した人だけではなく、違反事実に対して容認するWEBサイト(ブログ含む)に対しても同様の処置が行われることとなります。イ・ビョンホン ジャパン オフィシャル ファンクラブ運営機関を通じて、やむを得ず自制を要請させていただくか、制裁処置などをとる場合があると思いますが、あらためて皆さまのご理解・ご協力をお願いいたします。上記、禁止事項適用外の範囲で、今後とも応援をよろしくお願いいたします。

ありがとうございます。

BH Entertainment

Gist by Online translator

Matters For Information From Admin FANBUROGU [12/19]

Our fans, Hello.

BH from the entertainment provided.

Around, we need help, and found the FANBUROGU Lee, BH than the official point of view of entertainment.

[Copyright advocacy matters right.]

1. Contents performances on unauthorized photography and official product contents inside his theater

2. The report of the festival and other performances (TV Magazines Newspapers WEB) using secondary

3. Music and Lyrics quote images capture images from events and other public performances

Videos and documents created using the Web and the above mentioned items are prohibited on the material to appropriate materials, fan clubs, fan sites, photo galleries, video and photos related to events such as fan include.

Lee's every move, always in love and grateful hearts of the fans we want to move up a little, we understand the heart. However, BH Lee Entertainment is the office, and rights related to Lee, must be observed for future work.

Manufacturing sales of illegal items, unauthorized media coverage is, of course, various WEB sites (including blogs) and the OKIMASHI, rights infringement, and act on that marred the image of Lee, an office raid will be prevented. Moreover, not only those who violate copyright law in the administration of copyright law, to accept the fact violate WEB site (including blogs) that is similar to the procedure. Governing body through Lee Japan Official Fan Club, we have to call for restraint by necessity, we may take action such as sanctions, we ask for your kind understanding of our progress. Above, the scope of the prohibition not apply, Thanks for the support of the future.

Thank you.

BH Entertainment

Rubie, I should think the Star Shop launch is postponed to April 3rd, not on 27th March. Maybe BH is still busy filmng in Japan. :huh:

Referring to the opening of LBH shop in 9th avenue, I think Apr. 3 is more likely.

Rubeurs denied the talk of BH’s appearance on Mar 27th according to BH Ent.

BH probably leaves Akita sometime around the end of this month if the shooting finishes on schedule.

Uhh.. while updating the 'new' April 3rd's launching of the LBH Star Shop and posting this image.. suddenly.. lightup.gif .. see the notice of LBH's Star Shop coming soon? :P

It's been 3rd April all along.. and not really March.. right? laughing.gif .. have pandas here been infected by rubie's persisting blurness.. :P .. or is it.. still just me? bricks.gif

9ave21.jpg

Source: news.etomato.com

Uhh.. while updating the 'new' April 3rd's launching of the LBH Star Shop and posting this image.. suddenly.. lightup.gif .. see the notice of LBH's Star Shop coming soon? :P

It's been 3rd April all along.. and not really March.. right? laughing.gif .. have pandas here been infected by rubie's persisting blurness.. :P .. or is it.. still just me? bricks.gif

http://pandahunnie.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/9ave21.jpg

Source: news.etomato.com

untitled-1.jpg

^ Thanks Ching-hunnie for the great LBH Star Shop capture.. the confusingly-famous #3 is very clear to see. :lol:

Can't wait for the opening day.. anyone here going to see BH & EH?

By the way.. whatever the outcome would be.. with or without Byunghun-ssi attending.. good, bad or weird..

as today is the 23rd.. :rolleyes: .. you know.. the AFA day :P

DIR. KIM & NOM NOM NOM FIGHTING !!!

fight.gif

Guest Janie Simply

Rubie the boxer, relax... 'cos according to this article there is hope for your Nom 3x :rolleyes:

This news has traveled to New York as well as to Kuwait, Arab Newspaper etc

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/03/22/...Film-Awards.php

Korean Western top contender at Asian Film Awards

The Associated Press

Published: March 22, 2009

HONG KONG: A South Korean Western is the top contender at the third Asian Film Awards — a rare gathering of movie talent from China to Bollywood that will feature Oliver Stone and William Hurt as presenters.

Kim Jee-won's "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" is up for eight awards in 13 categories, including best film and best director for Kim. Song Kang-ho, who won best actor at the 2007 awards, was nominated again, and co-stars Jung Woo-sung and Lee Byung-hun are contending for best supporting actor.

Kim and Jung are scheduled to attend Monday's event, along with best director nominee John Woo, Japan's Masahiro Motoki, star of the Oscar best foreign film winner "Departures," and Chinese actresses Zhou Xun and Zhao Wei, both nominated as best actress.

Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra will receive The Nielsen Box Office Award presented by trade publication The Hollywood Reporter...

So proud of Priyanka Chopra :)

Rubie the boxer, relax... 'cos according to this article there is hope for your Nom 3x :rolleyes:

This news has traveled to New York as well as to Kuwait, Arab Newspaper etc

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/03/22/...Film-Awards.php

Janie the world reviewer.. thanks so much for this wonderful highlight.. really appreciate the IHT link.. I certainly wouldn't have known. :lol:

As there have been mixed reaction to GBW performances.. we'll just weight and sea, hope for the best.. always & always. :P Clearly rubie still has not seen the movie.. perhaps, later in 2010.. :D .. but .. who knows.. our cool NOMinee Byunghun-ssi looks pretty credible in the supporting actor category and chances might be better than nil. Even JWS might have a chance, too.. since he's attending the event.. right, Jan? :rolleyes:

Whatever will be.. will be.. GBW still rocks! thumbup.gif

Guest ellabel

Wow!! Congrats, Sung-ja!! After 5 long years huh? Not bad... me, i doubt if i will even see LBH from afar let alone hold his hand. :lol: LBH is always a crowd drawer and an accommodating actor. He surely knows how to give back. I think Iris and LBH put Akita on the map. I dont even know it exists. :P

Poor HUNnie.. eating just salad to keep trim... but, doesnt he need food to be able to shoot long hours? He has to be fit too to be a convincing spy. This is afterall an action drama. He need energy!

I hope he and CJW will grace his Star Shop opening on the 3rd Apr. Wud be nice to see them together, right Ching sis?

So, is he atteding AFA? Tho remote, i hope he wins best supporting actor. Rooting for Dir. Kim for Best director. Aza!! Fighting!!! :w00t:

Our HK hunnies.. luwali? Anyone..

Is the AFA being live telecast on tv? How did the GBW team do? :unsure:

There're a number of JWS pics/updates at BH's media page tonight. :mellow: rubie not sure how to guess the gist.. did he win? :huh:

So, Janie was right. Congrats to the GOOD NOM. :D

Thanks ylin for the update. Appreciate it. Is that the only one for GBW?

Must say that JWS have done really well internationally since last year.. starting with the achievement award from HIFF and another cool award from AFA.

Our Byunghun-ssi's moment.. will come, too. Sweet and steady.

So, Janie was right. Congrats to the GOOD NOM. :D

Thanks ylin for the update. Appreciate it. Is that the only one for GBW?

Must say that JWS have done really well internationally since last year.. starting with the achievement award from HIFF and another cool award from AFA.

Our Byunghun-ssi's moment.. will come, too. Sweet and steady.

Unfortunately, Yes ...

Have just watched "Departures" yesterday and must say it was a very good moive and Motoki Masahiro san did a very good job.

Unfortunately, Yes ...

Have just watched "Departures" yesterday and must say it was a very good moive and Motoki Masahiro san did a very good job.

Well.. we win one.. and lose seven.. :lol: Even out of the overall highest? number of nominations.. S.Korea only got a total of 2.5 win.

But anyway.. it sure was a tough competition to begin with.. with expected / unexpected result popping up. Btw.. did Dir. Kim attend the award with JWS as mentioned by the article? I believe SKH-ssi .. like BH.. skipped the event this year.

What movie is that ylin, Japanese feature? I'm not familiar with Motoki Masahiro.. soooo out of touch with Jpop Ent..

Edit edit! Just checked the link posted.. I got it now, ylin. :D rubie extra blurr tonight..

Guest Janie Simply

Well.. we win one.. and lose seven.. :lol:

The more the merrier in this case... less is more! Congrate to JSW, is he really that GOOD :rolleyes:

Bet his two co-stars must be very touched by his heartfelt speech... fight.gif Mr. Good told media that the honor of receiving this award is not for himself only but for the other two guys as well :)

來自韓國的鄭宇成獲得最佳男配角。他說獲獎的榮譽不單單是自己的,而是與另外兩位男主角一起的榮譽。(fr. Sina)

~~~

Read that the evening was dominated by Japanese filmmakers, maybe it's time to switch back to J-projects again... :)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090323/ap_en_...ian_film_awards

Here's more from IHT...

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/03/23/...Film-Awards.php

Thanks Janie for the link, really appreciate it. Good thing there's a pic of JWS at the AFA, too. Well done. ^^ Any idea if we can get the full version + translation of JWS' acceptance speech? Would really like to know what he actually said. Merci.

I suppose Dir. Kim didn't attend the AFA.. or he would be around.. showing up with JWS or maybe he's just shy.. as always. :blush:

Indeed.. the Japanese filmakers totally swept the night away.. luckily GBW and The Chaser had an award each to bring back.. or else they would have to return empty-handed. I can't help wonder if the (still new) AFA practises attendance awarding policy. Not to jump on anything, btw.. it was already speculated mentioned in the previous events.

Thanks Janie for the link, really appreciate it. Good thing there's a pic of JWS at the AFA, too. Well done. ^^ Any idea if we can get the full version + translation of JWS' acceptance speech? Would really like to know what he actually said. Merci.

I suppose Dir. Kim didn't attend the AFA.. or he would be around.. showing up with JWS or maybe he's just shy.. as always. :blush:

Indeed.. the Japanese filmakers totally swept the night away.. luckily GBW and The Chaser had an award each to bring back.. or else they would have to return empty-handed. I can't help wonder if the (still new) AFA practises attendance awarding policy. Not to jump on anything, btw.. it was already speculated mentioned in the previous events.

Dir Kim did attend :)

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Thank you all, cynthia, rubie, Janie and ellabel.

Someday, ITSUKA, dreams come true if you believe.

This is the phrase from our Hunnie’s song Itsuka. :)

Since all details and shooting schedules are not open to the public, I would like to share some photos after IRIS team left Akita. ^_^

There is no hunnie’s photo unfortunately, camera was strictly prohibited. His manager Mr. Yoo was so well trained to be tough. :sweatingbullets: Hahaha But I am happy enough just to remember his smile in my mind. :wub:

The welcome reception was already over on Mar 15 at Akita Castle Hotel. (Akita Sakigake Shimpou reported this. )

http://www.sakigake.jp/p/akita/news.jsp?kc=20090316d

There are only 3 flights to Seoul from Akita (every Monday, Thursday and Saturday) so it is more likely that BH leaves either March 28 or 30. Again, this is only my guess though.

:unsure:

^ There's no new IRIS updates since these few days. Now that all the main cast are in Akita, the production is definitely pressed for time to finish the filming within the schedule and to shoot without much hassle or delay. And especially with BH having to take some time off in the coming months for his movie promos.. it's obviously he & the rest of the team have to continue filming everything smoothly.

Thanks Sung-ja for the great sharing, I'm sure you're still floating.. after meeting Byunghun-ssi face-to-face.. :D I think BH will return on the 30th.. just a feeling. :blush: Once he's back in Seoul, it's already another phase of IRIS to shoot.. they'll be preparing for another foreign location filming.

But before IRIS zooming off to Turkey & Russia.. please let us see our Hunnie on the 3rd. :lol: Btw.. are the Japanese fans going to the Star Shop launch?

Dir Kim did ettend :)

Whoops.. he was there, huh. ^^ My blurr.. :blush:

Thanks Elaine for the cool clarification. Btw.. any interesting tidbits from AFA regarding GBW? Or anything about Byunghun-ssi? :rolleyes:

Guest Janie Simply

LBH is always a crowd drawer and an accommodating actor. He surely knows how to give back. I think Iris and LBH put Akita on the map. I dont even know it exists. :P

I'm not surprised by the end of this month the ministerial of Akita will declare BH-ssi to be the Ambassador of Akita :sweatingbullets:

Imagine having tourists flocking to Akita from Turkey, Russia...

~~~

Rubie-hunnie, now that you are a mod, I dare not re-quote image/s... the pic you posted is it recent, LBH looks so boyish & cute there :blush:

edit: Alright, mod :sweatingbullets:

Yah, judging from the hair, the pic does look recent :rolleyes:

Rubie-hunnie, now that you are a mod, I dare not re-quote image/s... the pic you posted is it recent, LBH looks so boyish & cute there :blush:

I suppose it's a pretty recent image of Byunghun since the 9th Avenue's LBH Star Shop collaboration with Kaori was only made known/public this year. Personally.. I've never seen the capture before. Definitely love the way it turned out. :wub:

Janie-hunnie.. and everyone.. I'm just a fan like any other. But when it comes to quoting images, etc.. don't feel pressured obliged to do it because of me around but be at ease doing it (after lots of practise) because it's the forum rules.