A CAST PREVIEW FOR G.I. JOE THE MOVIE

G.I. Joe Movie: Meet The Cast clip posted by RazielTV85

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxYBZJsZBqU

similar clip at --

G.I. Joe Cast Preview clip posted by robchris21

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSE7B2Yp8s&NR=1

Guest kdramafanusa

Hello Rubie & everyone, I'm back... =)

Now that SH's drama won't start in June yet, I will have more time.

I kind of skimmed this article, it talks about Korean Wave around the world. I browsed the section on Japan, it mentioned stars who are popular there such as BYJ, LBH, SSH, CJW, etc. There's a section on BH's movie ICWTR. I will post a summary later.

From the babelfish, I think guess this is regarding the Korean entry for the Cannes Film Festival 2008 coming this May. First pic is 'Bi Mong' or Dream (Dir. Kim Ki Duk/Joe Odagiri, Lee Na Young), GBW (Dir. KJW/SKH, LBH, JWS) and Crossing (Dir. Kim Tae Gyun /Cha In Pyo).

Would appreciate complete and better gist on this, if any.

Yes, it's about Cannes. I'll write more on this when I get home. =)

Hi H.. always so glad to read from you, even just a simple line each day.. the warmness is wonderful & goes a long way. :wub: Cool pic, huh. Although it's obviously one of the BSL poster images.. the Cannes and Deauville fest logo at the side makes it even sweeter. :blush:

Aww thanks Rubie, I always look forward to coming to the thread and reading what everyone has posted and hearing the latest about our Hunnie :wub:

Thanks for the latest news and articles Rubie, I always enjoy reading them instead of my college work lol ;)

EDIT: Forgot to say that those charm bracelets and jewellery are so cute, I must get one lol Not to mention, the guy in the pic is a stud :wub: hehe

Hello Rubie & everyone, I'm back... =)

Now that SH's drama won't start in June yet, I will have more time.

I kind of skimmed this article, it talks about Korean Wave around the world. I browsed the section on Japan, it mentioned stars who are popular there such as BYJ, LBH, SSH, CJW, etc. There's a section on BH's movie ICWTR. I will post a summary later.

Yes, it's about Cannes. I'll write more on this when I get home. =)

Too bad to hear that East of Eden got pushed behind but it's probably a better way to ensure complete filming without any glitch whatsoever.

It'll be great getting to read anything about BH, ICWTR and GBW in Cannes. Really appreciate everything. MwahHHH! :wub:

Aww thanks Rubie, I always look forward to coming to the thread and reading what everyone has posted and hearing the latest about our Hunnie :wub:

Thanks for the latest news and articles Rubie, I always enjoy reading them instead of my college work lol ;)

EDIT: Forgot to say that those charm bracelets and jewellery are so cute, I must get one lol Not to mention, the guy in the pic is a stud :wub: hehe

Hahaa.. H.. always a delight reading your post. :blush: :P

Most news are nothing really substantial (directly related to BH).. but I guess it's better than nothing at all.. even though we'd only have BH old images to stare at and imagine what's everything is all about. :lol:

Btw.. who's that dude in your siggy? :huh: He looks .. uh.. kinda.. brutal. :sweatingbullets:

---

I'd probably be posting less from now on.. oops.. I can see snowballs coming.. rubes is always saying this over & over but in the end kept posting like an absolutely looney mad panda. :P:ph34r:

Anyway.. we'll see. :phew: When the elusive Storm Shadow finally emerges.. I'll be here faster than lightning speed. Yupyup! :w00t: That's right!

[GI JOE] Uhh.. good or bad? :sweatingbullets:

First Look at Ray Parks as Snake Eyes in G.I. Joe!

By Nix • | March 20, 2008

Okay, so I’m going under the assumption that this is Ray Park underneath all that black and heavy mask, but it could be a slimmer Rosie O’Donnell for all I know. In any case, here’s your first look at what Snake Eyes will look like from the upcoming “G.I. Joe” movie (head on below to see the full image). This looks like an actual live photograph, but who knows, with today’s CGI and photography editing, it could be one of those “concept” artwork. For for comparison’s sake, I’ve included a picture of a comic book version of Snake Eyes. You can see where they got the “inspiration” from.

snakeeyesgijoemovie1bh6.jpg

So if Snake Eyes looks exactly like he did in the photo below, will Storm Shadow (played by Byung Hun Lee) also look like he does in the artwork below? It would be cool if he did, though.

snakeeyesstormshadowrj3.jpg

Source: beyondhollywood.com

Hahaa.. H.. always a delight reading your post. :blush: :P

Most news are nothing really substantial (directly related to BH).. but I guess it's better than nothing at all.. even though we'd only have BH old images to stare at and imagine what's everything is all about. :lol:

Btw.. who's that dude in your siggy? :huh: He looks .. uh.. kinda.. brutal. :sweatingbullets:

---

I'd probably be posting less from now on.. oops.. I can see snowballs coming.. rubes is always saying this over & over but in the end kept posting like an absolutely looney mad panda. :P:ph34r:

Anyway.. we'll see. :phew: When the elusive Storm Shadow finally emerges.. I'll be here faster than lightning speed. Yupyup! :w00t: That's right!

Thanks Rubie, always love reading your posts too ;)

You're right, any news is better than no news at all. But I suspect we'll get some images of Storm Shadow soon seeing as quite a few pictures of on set filming have been released. I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway :)

Lol the guy in my siggy is a character called Kakihara from the movie Ichi The Killer, he's played by Tadanobu Asano. He's a chief henchman to a Yakuza boss and you got it in one Rubie... he's very brutal lol But being the warped individual that I am I found him to be very attractive and he was my fave character lol ;) It's a great movie but I know you don't like all that gory stuff so I wouldn't advise you to watch it seeing as it's guts and blood a plenty lol

I like the absolutley looney mad panda side of you Rubie lol :P

Okay, so I’m going under the assumption that this is Ray Park underneath all that black and heavy mask, but it could be a slimmer Rosie O’Donnell for all I know. In any case, here’s your first look at what Snake Eyes will look like from the upcoming “G.I. Joe” movie (head on below to see the full image). This looks like an actual live photograph, but who knows, with today’s CGI and photography editing, it could be one of those “concept” artwork. For for comparison’s sake, I’ve included a picture of a comic book version of Snake Eyes. You can see where they got the “inspiration” from.

So if Snake Eyes looks exactly like he did in the photo below, will Storm Shadow (played by Byung Hun Lee) also look like he does in the artwork below? It would be cool if he did, though.

Thanks very much for the pic, Snake Eyes sure does look cool. It looks like a real live photo to me but yeah, could be concept artwork.

I hope our Hunnie will look like that in the movie, how cool would that look? Granted we won't be able to see his beautiful face but there's always the chance that he'll be unmasked sometime in the movie lol

Thanks very much for the pic, Snake Eyes sure does look cool. It looks like a real live photo to me but yeah, could be concept artwork.

I hope our Hunnie will look like that in the movie, how cool would that look? Granted we won't be able to see his beautiful face but there's always the chance that he'll be unmasked sometime in the movie lol

Honestly, I don't quite understand the 'concept artwork' mentioned. Isn't that what and how the characters are going to appear on the actors playing them? Does it mean that the image isn't real, just CGIs but will be used in the movie? I mean.. stuff like special effects .. are definitely needed & applied extensively in many action movies but hopefully.. we'll see the actors playing the characters as they really are and doing their thing.

I sure hope that at any one time or more during the movie.. BH's character would not be (just) wearing the mask.. maybe in some flashback scenes, or when he's not fighting.. they'd show him as himself *like wishful thinking*. This is the part I'm not too sure as I'm not familiar with the comic version or how it'll be really portrayed in the movie. :unsure:

But looking at the image up there.. with Snake Eyes.. it's no wonder that our Hunnie's been really working out. From GBW to ICWTR .. and on to GI Joe.. he's going to be sooooo BAD, lots of action and baring it.. all out. :w00t: Woohoo!

Oh.. my panda heart.. be still.. be still.. :phew:

---

Btw.. H.. stay the warped individual that you are. LOL.. such a high-tech term. :P You go, girl.. all that blood & gore will only make wubie wobble like jelly. :wacko: But for Hunnie.. got to learn from our fearless AutumnLeaves. :D

Honestly, I don't quite understand the 'concept artwork' mentioned. Isn't that what and how the characters are going to appear on the actors playing them? Does it mean that the image isn't real, just CGIs but will be used in the movie? I mean.. stuff like special effects .. are definitely needed & applied extensively in many action movies but hopefully.. we'll see the actors playing the characters as they really are and doing their thing.

I sure hope that at any one time or more during the movie.. BH's character would not be (just) wearing the mask.. maybe in some flashback scenes, or when he's not fighting.. they'd show him as himself *like wishful thinking*. This is the part I'm not too sure as I'm not familiar with the comic version or how it'll be really portrayed in the movie. :unsure:

But looking at the image up there.. with Snake Eyes.. it's no wonder that our Hunnie's been really working out. From GBW to ICWTR .. and on to GI Joe.. he's going to be sooooo BAD, lots of action and baring it.. all out. :w00t: Woohoo!

Oh.. my panda heart.. be still.. be still.. :phew:

---

Btw.. H.. stay the warped individual that you are. LOL.. such a high-tech term. :P You go, girl.. all that blood & gore will only make wubie wobble like jelly. :wacko: But for Hunnie.. got to learn from our fearless AutumnLeaves. :D

I think concept artwork is digitally rendered artwork of characters, places used in the movie etc just as a part of the movie making process. Like you get concept artwork of a lot of videogames and they're normally shown on the bonus features of the game and I think they're just there for the viewers to look at.

There will no doubt be quite a bit of CGI used in this movie but I think we'll most definitley get to see the actors doing all of their own thing (probably just the impossible stuff like being launched through a building will be CGI lol)

Yeah Rubie, I'm not really familiar with the comic either so hopefully there will be some flashback scenes or something :)

Our Hunnie is certainly in fine shape ;) I can't wait for his next three roles, he will be oozing badness :D

Aww thanks Rubie, I'm glad you like the warped side of me (the only side of me, I've yet to find my normal side :unsure: ) Thanks for calling me fearless, it's nice to hear seeing as my parents are always calling me slightly too decensortized lol Maybe I'll just meet their expectations and become a ninja when I'm older :ph34r:

^ Thanks for the explanation, H.. it really helps. Something.. like.. computerized effects that go hand-in-hand with the actors' acting, to further create a bigger impact on the big screen.. right? :blush:

Our Hunnie is certainly in fine shape ;) I can't wait for his next three roles, he will be oozing badness :D

Aww thanks Rubie, I'm glad you like the warped side of me (the only side of me, I've yet to find my normal side :unsure: ) Thanks for calling me fearless, it's nice to hear seeing as my parents are always calling me slightly too decensortized lol Maybe I'll just meet their expectations and become a ninja when I'm older :ph34r:

Hahaa.. I can't think of any other word more perfect for you, H. Fearless and cool, too.

Maybe you are indeed.. destined to be a ninja :rolleyes: just like Hunnie. :P

The anticipation is really building up.. all the three BAD GUYS our Hunnie is playing are distinctively different and unique in their own bada** ways.. and yet.. WE KNOW NOTHING about them. :wacko:

No pics, no nothing.. and it's still already March.. boohoo... hoo.

Guest zoeve

I've been amiss of my sharing duties lately... sorry. :sweatingbullets:

thanks rubie for sharing the cast preview video on the other thread. :D

rubie, AutumnLeaves ~

I'm also kinda hoping that it will be what LBH will look like in the movie. :blush: Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes always had their faces covered in the cartoon. Since in various reports about the film, it always suggested a background story between the two ninja rivals will be covered. Expect that LBH and Ray Park will show their faces at some point in the film. But for the most part, we may expect to just enjoy a view of LBH's his expressive eyes, muscular arms and bod. ;)

Here's another photo of Snake Eyes. If we compare it to the artwork, it seems almost accurate enough. So I guess its safe to say that we already have a good idea what LBH's costume will be like.

Just clicky on the photo below if you want to see a larger image.

snakeeyes-1.jpg

Here's the accompanying article to the photo which I also posted on the GI Joe thread.

First look at G.I. Joe Snake Eyes

by Mark Pollard

A sneak peak at Snake Eyes, the silent ninja commando from director Stephen Sommers upcoming G.I. JOE movie, has surfaced over at USA Today and he’s looking as cool as ever, at least standing still.

PHANTOM MENACE star and wushu exponent Ray Park will be the man behind the mask in Hollywood’s first attempt at a live-action version of Hasbro’s popular toy line, which has previously spawned comic books and a popular animated TV series.

Expect the film to delve into the characters murky past and rivalry with COBRA operative, Storm Shadow, played by Lee Byung-hun (JSA).

G.I. JOE is produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, who previously worked on TRANSFORMERS. Frankly speaking, between di Bonaventura and Sommers, the man responsible for the travesty that was VAN HELSING, the martial arts action in this movie is likely to be one computer-assisted, hyper-edited heap of rubbish. As always in similar cases, I would love to be proven wrong.

Source: Kung Fu Cinema

http://www.kungfucinema.com/?p=1398

rubie, AutumnLeaves ~

I'm also kinda hoping that it will be what LBH will look like in the movie. :blush: Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes always had their faces covered in the cartoon. Since in various reports about the film, it always suggested a background story between the two ninja rivals will be covered. Expect that LBH and Ray Park will show their faces at some point in the film. But for the most part, we may expect to just enjoy a view of LBH's his expressive eyes, muscular arms and bod. ;)

Here's another photo of Snake Eyes. If we compare it to the artwork, it seems almost accurate enough. So I guess its safe to say that we already have a good idea what LBH's costume will be like.

Hi zoeve.. good to see you back! :w00t: Please no worries at all, no rush.. ok. Glad to read your input on GI Joe the movie.. that some of the background story of the ninja rivals of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow will be shown as well. At least.. a glimpse of BH without the mask would be awesome. But yeah.. we have to be content and fully prepared with the fact that he's going to be wearing the ninja mask.. for most of the scenes he's in. :ph34r:

Hahaa.. agree with you completely.. his expressive eyes.. toned arms and body will definitely be the highlight of the day. :blush:

Btw.. did you manage to watch Addiction yet :unsure: .. also missing your BD thoughts, too. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Samantha Tiara by Lee Byung Hun

An ST 3Way Bracelet design? or a phone-strap? or a key-chain? :mellow:

Not sure if this is another new creation from BH or a limited-edition accessory, but coming soon April 30th, 2008.

Source: samanthathavasa.net » more Byunghun & Samantha at the fanclub

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8342/samantha2008rr6.jpg

Well n perfect design! it is difficult to arrange 3 letter together but this style make it so harmoniously!!! :rolleyes:

it is in Japan again! tsk tsk!

Okay, so I'm going under the assumption that this is Ray Park underneath all that black and heavy mask, but it could be a slimmer Rosie O'Donnell for all I know. In any case, here's your first look at what Snake Eyes will look like from the upcoming "G.I. Joe" movie (head on below to see the full image). This looks like an actual live photograph, but who knows, with today's CGI and photography editing, it could be one of those "concept" artwork. For for comparison's sake, I've included a picture of a comic book version of Snake Eyes. You can see where they got the "inspiration" from.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8329/sn...oemovie1bh6.jpg

sorry m so behind.. :phew: do you mean snake-eye is the man in black? name of a character?

i think the man by right side is portraying our Hunnie! :rolleyes:

Well n perfect design! it is difficult to arrange 3 letter together but this style make it so harmoniously!!! :rolleyes:

it is in Japan again! tsk tsk!

Perhaps our Hunnie thought of the design while he's in LA. :rolleyes: I think it's really sweet, a charm bracelet (?) like mentioned by AutumnLeaves.

But .. yup.. TY.. Samantha Tiara are sold only in Japan.. :mellow: .. and New York.. I think. :blush:

sorry m so behind.. :phew: do you mean snake-eye is the man in black? name of a character?

i think the man by right side is portraying our Hunnie! :rolleyes:

Yeah.. that's right.. Snake Eyes is the one in all black. Our Hunnie is Storm Shadow.. he will be the one wearing white.

So far, that's the sketch of the characters... can't wait to see the real Hunnie in his ninja costume. :blush:

March 23, 2008

“G.I. Joe” Film Reveals Characters; Aims for Cross-Generational Appeal 

Written by: Heather Chin 

Paramount provides the first character-reveal for their “G.I. Joe” film, as well as insight into what directors and producers describe as an “origins story.” 

In a photo released by Paramount Pictures, a black-clad ninja, whose face is obscured by a helmet resembling the sort of mesh mask worn by fencing students, grips a sword erect in his hands. He is Snake Eyes, the first character from Paramount’s upcoming film, G.I. Joe, to be revealed, according to USA Today. 

Due to be released in August 2009, G.I. Joe is being groomed as the resurrection of a franchise, just as Transformers was last year. The sci-fi story about a team of elite military operatives battling an unsavory and villainous organization called Cobra, “G.I. Joe” (the team, not a single person) first appeared in the 1960s as a line of 12-inch figurines from Hasbro. In the 1980s, it evolved into smaller figurines and a successful TV series. 

According to its director, Stephen Sommers, the movie will be an origins story, so one of the issues will be how to explain details in a way that will both induct new viewers while developing more background to interest existing fans. 

Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura, who also worked on Transformers, says that this connection between past and present is a basic part of the broad appeal, and maintaining that diversity, particularly of race and gender, is important. “There are quite a few characters in it, and almost certainly a character in which an audience member can see themselves, or want to be,” Bonaventura said. 

The character of Snake Eyes is being played by man-behind-the-mask Ray Park, of Mortal Kombat, Sleepy Hollow and Star Wars (he was Darth Maul) fame. Other actors on the “good” side include Channing Tatum (as Duke), Rachel Nichols (as “Scarlett” O’Hara), Marlon Wayans (Ripcord), Dennis Quaid (as The Commander). 

On the Cobra side of the battle are Sienna Miller (as the Baroness), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (as the Cobra Commander and in various other roles), Christopher Eccleston (as Destro), and Byung-hun Lee (as Storm Shadow). 

Source: thecelebritycafe.com, thanks to cacao-lovelbh.com for the highlight

200804201530271003_1.jpg b170544240206031.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Yeah.. that's right.. Snake Eyes is the one in all black. Our Hunnie is Storm Shadow.. he will be the one wearing white.

So far, that's the sketch of the characters... can't wait to see the real Hunnie in his ninja costume. :blush:

his character Snake eye is a baddie or a good?

heheheh, dun laugh if i say as usual, love Hunnie as a baddie! hahah :rolleyes:

his character Snake eye is a baddie or a good?

heheheh, dun laugh if i say as usual, love Hunnie as a baddie! hahah :rolleyes:

Aigoo.. TY.. Hunnie is not Snake Eyes lah! :P Looks.. uh.. like.. you prefer the Snake one? LOL.

His role is STORM SHADOW :rolleyes: .. but don't worry.. both of them (always fighting each other).. are definitely bad, bad, bad ninjas. :ph34r: :blush: :lol:

Yup.. our dearest Hunnie.. still a baddie.. :sweatingbullets:

Captures & info, thanks to chibineko and zoeve

f0050337_2219391.jpg

stormshadow.jpg

Source: joeheadquarters.com

My gist-guessing is getting worst! :wacko: I think this is a cool update on BH as mentioned by Andy Lau, just like he had praised LBH during the 11th Pusan International Film Festival 2 years ago. Andy Lau spoke highly of BH in his interview with the Korean Herald and he praised BH again when he showed up at Once in a Summer promo night at PIFF.

Anyone can share something nice from this? :blush:

Edit: thanks to the highlight at Kpopped, Andy Lau is actually in Korea since March 22 for his latest movie 'Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon' promos. No mention of anything BH though..

---

유덕화 "삼국지 조자룡, 한국배우는 이병헌이 적합"

"조자룡은 충성심과 책임감 강한 인물"...'삼국지-용의부활' 4월 3일 개봉

홍콩 영화배우 유덕화가 한국배우 중 이병헌에게 가장 높은 점수를 줬다.

바로 다음달 개봉을 앞둔 영화 '삼국지-용의부활'(이하 삼국지)의 주인공 조자룡 역에 가장 적합한 한국배우로 이병헌을 꼽은 것.

'삼국지' 홍보차 한국을 방문한 유덕화는 23일 오후 신라호텔에서 가진 기자회견에서 "한국배우 중 조자룡 역에 가장 적합한 배우는 누구라고 생각하는가"란 질문에 이같이 답했다.

유덕화는 "한국에는 원빈, 장동건 같은 뛰어난 배우들이 있지만 영화 '삼국지' 상의 조자룡 역을 맡기에는 외모가 너무 잘생겨서 사납게 보이지 않는다"며, 이병헌을 낙점한 것.

한국배우 중 이병헌이 연기력 뿐 아니라 외모가 영화상의 조자룡과 가장 잘 맞는다는 것이 그의 설명이다.

유덕화는 또 "부산영화제에서 이병헌을 만나 인사를 한 적도 있다. 당시 너무 반갑고 기뻤다"며, 이병헌에 대한 관심을 전달하기도 했다.

이와함께 영화 '삼국지' 속의 조자룡에 대한 설명도 이어졌다.

유덕화가 말한 조자룡은 '나서기 싫어하고 충성심이 강한 사람, 군인으로서 명령에 따라 최선을 다하는 사람'이다.

유덕화는 "일반적으로 조자룡을 영웅, 또는 신격화된 인물로 인식하지만 영화 '삼국지'에서는 영웅의 모습보다는 현실적이고 인간적인 면을 담아냈다"고 설명했다.

그는 이어 "다만 조자룡이 너무 자신을 생각하지 않고, 자기 자신을 위해 살지 않는다는 점이 아쉽다"고 덧붙였다.

유덕화는 또 최근 한국에 개봉된 시대극인 '명장' '묵공'과 이번 '삼국지'의 차이점에 대해 '삼국지' 속 캐릭터 만이 역사상 실존 인물이라고 설명했다.

'묵공'에서 본인이 맡은 역은 묵가사상이 만들어낸 허구의 인물이고 '명장'에서도 만들어진 캐릭터를 연기했지만, '삼국지' 조자룡은 세 작품 중 유일하게 실존 인물"이란 것.

아울러 그는 "전통 홍콩 느와르 '문도'를 찍은 적도 있지만 한국에서는 개봉이 안 됐다. 어쨋든 나이 들어서 젊은 여배우와 '천장지구' 같은 영화를 찍으면 이상하게 보일 것 같다"며 "그나마 상대배우가 장만옥이라면 할 만할 것 같다. 내년에는 꼭 한국팬들이 기대하는 홍콩 느와르를 찍겠다"고 약속했다.

유덕화, 홍금보, 매기큐 등이 출연한 올 상반기 최고 블록버스터 '삼국지'는 다음달 3일 개봉한다.

김부원 기자 lovekbw@

<ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스>

Source: http://www.newsva.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idx...section2=S2N602

Guest TY_KSW

Aigoo.. TY.. Hunnie is not Snake Eyes lah! :P Looks.. uh.. like.. you prefer the Snake one? LOL.

His role is STORM SHADOW :rolleyes: .. but don't worry.. both of them (always fighting each other).. are definitely bad, bad, bad ninjas. :ph34r: :blush: :lol:

Yup.. our dearest Hunnie.. still a baddie.. :sweatingbullets:

Captures & info, thanks to chibineko and zoeve

Source: joeheadquarters.com

aishsh!! poor minded! :phew:

i edit myselft... Hunnie is the STORM SHADOW... in white! he also called Copra Ninja a baddie!! I see! :D

As long as a baddie.. my fav! so bad girl! :sweatingbullets:

^ Thanks for the explanation, H.. it really helps. Something.. like.. computerized effects that go hand-in-hand with the actors' acting, to further create a bigger impact on the big screen.. right? :blush:

Hahaa.. I can't think of any other word more perfect for you, H. Fearless and cool, too.

Maybe you are indeed.. destined to be a ninja :rolleyes: just like Hunnie. :P

The anticipation is really building up.. all the three BAD GUYS our Hunnie is playing are distinctively different and unique in their own bada** ways.. and yet.. WE KNOW NOTHING about them. :wacko:

No pics, no nothing.. and it's still already March.. boohoo... hoo.

You got the concept artwork in one Rubes ;)

Fearless and cool... you're too kind Rubie :blush: hehe

Maybe my destiny is to be a ninja, I think if I ever do become one I should wear a white outfit as a homage to Storm Shadow :ph34r: <-- Just imagine that icon in white lol :P

You're right Rubie I'm getting really anxious now, I can't wait for all of his three upcoming movies to come out... so excited :w00t: Just longing for some pictures :(

rubie, AutumnLeaves ~

Hi zoeve :D You're right, even if we don't see Hunnies face there's always his lovely eyes and great body to stare at lol I hope that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have a showdown sometime in the movie, will be really great to watch the two ninjas in a sword fight :)

Hi zoeve :D You're right, even if we don't see Hunnies face there's always his lovely eyes and great body to stare at lol I hope that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have a showdown sometime in the movie, will be really great to watch the two ninjas in a sword fight :)

This got me thinking.. we (most) probably will never see BH in a sword-fighting scene.. as in period movies/eastern martial arts' flicks.. yet.. it's a total 'turnaround' coincidence that he'll be fighting swords and every weapon available ninja-style in GI Joe.

BH said before that he can't fathom acting a period series/movies because he can't make himself feel & convey the "reality" of the particular time-phase due to his acting principle (the curious and very inquisite side of him) but for GI Joe.. based on fictional comic characters and movie storyline set in the Future, we will see him show a new facet to his acting.. i.e. sword-fighting.

Suddenly.. it hit me.. did we ever imagine LBH (think Minchul, think Sunwoo, think InHa, think Daejin, think Taepoong, etc) actually donning the mask and doing the sword-fighting & everything ninja? :mellow:

WAAAAAA!!! :w00t: