Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest ellabel

A gif from G.I. Joe preview

source: dcinside

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6322/stormhj8.gif

p.s. just got to know the opening ceremony for 9th Ave is on 27th Feb .... :sweatingbullets: , JW will be there for her shop opening ceremony, as for BH ??? since his Japan fan meet is on the next day....

Really hoping that he will be there for at least a while before he fly off to japan ... huh Byung-hun ssi? huh, pls pls :tears:

The action teaser tho very short looks exciting, knowing that BH is the one in white. LOL

Thanks ylin sis for sharing. Miss yah, sis. Long time no hear.

Not really a fan of G.I. Joe but i will watch only becoz BH is there.

Nice to read >>> GI JOE Superbowl Spot Arrives Online....Posted by Todd Brown at 6:01pm....

I din know that CYF and his wife were arrogant and big pain in the a** when they where in Hwd. I'm also glad BH is taking a slower but sure path.

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Hi Everyone,

New Rubeurs page has just been opened again today! :w00t:

So go start from ringing the bell from the original address. :)

http://www.leebyunghun.kr/

Even if you are not pre-Ruberus member, you can read and send the SMS message etc. after you register as a regular member. :lol:

Pre-Ruberus member needs to register as the Special member and after they confirmed, you can write the message to the Board and also you can access to the Rubers room later.

And the release schedule of GI Joe announced. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

http://www.gijoemovie.com/

http://www.gijoemovie.com/intl/releasedates/

GIJOESchedule.jpg

Oh No. :tears: How come only Japan is so late???? :(:(:(

^ That is awesome update, Sung-ja. :blush: The original link to BH's Rubeurs is still loading for me but so far, so good. :rolleyes: Can't wait to see how things really go. I noticed that for today, most of the messages for BH were from the Korean fans.. the website is finally running, domestic & internationally.

And GI Joe's worldwide schedule! WAHHH! They've got like most countries in the world.. almost premiering simultaneously. Whatever it is, RISE OF COBRA is going to be big, indeed. :w00t: With the first trailer being shown.. the publicity and announcements via the official site/Paramount are certainly coming together one by one.

Except for Japan (opening is October).. countries in the South Pacific including SEA will be showing GI Joe either on the 6th or 7th of August. *yupyup, Malaysia is included! Yay!* laughing.gif The Korean premiere is on the 6th but I guess BH will be in the US for the grand premiere on the 7th.

Check out the link provided by Sung-ja above.. the movie is certainly moving & building steady momentum.. Byunghun-ssi must be so excited waiting & really anxious for August to appear. :blush:

But..yeah.. how come Japan's premiere is almost more than 2 months later from the rest. :huh:

Guest ellabel

^^ Thanks for the info on GI Joe, Sungja. Looks like it is really slowly making its presence felt. Building up all the anticipation and excitement from fans and non-fans alike. So, it will have a simultaneous showing around the world. This is to avoid piracy. I'm guessing that BH will be in the US of A for the grand premier. Just feel sad that the chance of him coming to the Phils is as clear as mud. :rolleyes:

^ Good point, Ella.. simultaneous worldwide screening to avoid piracy and makes the premiere so much more exciting as well. Our Byunghun-ssi is going to be sooooooo busy once his Storm Shaodw is out on the big screen.

Trailer Review VIDEO: 'G.I. Joe' Super Bowl spot

By Mark Pollard • February 2, 2009

2009020213543842995_1.jpg

Capture from star.moneytoday.co.kr

A first look at the G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA has appeared online in a TV spot that also ran during the Super Bowl. I have to say, for a CGI-infested maelstrom of extreme gun-blasting, acrobatic, sword-clanging, urban destruction by director Stephen Sommers, the guy who brought us the turd that is VAN HELSING, I am pleasantly surprised to see what looks to be a potentially fantastic popcorn flick. I think Sommers may have finally found the right subject to channel his exaggerated visual style, specifically, live-action superhero cartoons.

Credit goes to ComingSoon.net for scoring the initial posting courtesy of Paramount Pictures. I recommend visiting the site to grab downloadable high-resolution versions available in Quicktime.

What are undoubtedly going to draw martial arts movie enthusiasts as well as any self-respecting G.I. Joe fans to this movie more than anything else are Snake Eyes and his rivalry with fellow ninjitsu-trained mercenary Storm Shadow. The producers appear well aware of this by the sizable presence of the two in the 30-second spot.

The men behind the masks are wushu-trained Scotch actor Ray Park (THE PHANTOM MENACE) as Snake Eyes and Korean actor Lee Byung-hun (THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRD) as Storm Shadow. The men behind the men behind the masks, meaning the actors’ stunt doubles, are not known but we do know that Sienna Miller, who plays a leading villainess role as the Baroness is being doubled by Sophia Crawford whose last notable acting role in a martial arts-styled movie was in Isaac Florentine’s U.S. SEALS 2 (2001). In between she has been doing a variety of stunt work for film and television projects.

At this point I haven’t been able to find out who is stunt and/or fight coordinator for G.I. JOE. Perhaps someone in the know would be willing to chime in with a comment below so that we could give credit where IMDb.com has not. I do know that Hollywood veteran James Lew is coordinating action for Electronic Arts’ upcoming G.I. Joe video game which is tied to the movie.

The video game industry has become a nice alternative for action and stunt talents from the film world because of the need for professionals to perform realistic motion capture fighting moves to be applied to digital avatars used in the games. Last year, THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM fight coordinator Jeff Imada was brought in to choreograph similar fighting action for Sierra Entertainment’s THE BOURNE CONSPIRACY video game.

Source: kungfucinema.com

Guest ellabel

Piracy is very rampant esp. in Asia so the Hwd producers now are very wise in doing simultaneous showings around the world to maximize theatre attendance and box office returns. Well, GI Joe is a hard action movie with fantastic stunt choreography so I guess it is still better to watch on the big screen.

Hmm.... becoz BH is wearing a mask, we cant see his handsome expressive face. :tears: I hope there will also be many scenes of him without the mask. His costume is white so it will be bloody red if he gets hurt.

Guest kimchibabe

So did BH use a body double?

But he has never mentioned in his interviews that he used a double.

I really believe that he did all the stunts to the point of exposing himself to danger.

This early..the positive comment on his role in the movie..he already stands out.

His scenes, definitely a major highlight. Wish summer was here... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Hmm.... becoz BH is wearing a mask, we cant see his handsome expressive face. :tears: I hope there will also be many scenes of him without the mask. His costume is white so it will be bloody red if he gets hurt.

Even with a mask.. when we look at his covered face, the eyes are definitely Byunghun's. Yup.. sure hope there'll be scenes of him without the mask, as there'll be flashbacks of childhood scenes included. Also.. in one of the previous updates.. there would be some topless/shirtless scenes, too. :blush: The reason BH is really working out & showing off his abs..

Obviously he fights wearing the white mask & costume (perhaps, dual appearances ala Batman ^^).. hopefully.. not too much blood splattering anywhere.. :sweatingbullets:

So did BH use a body double?

But he has never mentioned in his interviews that he used a double.

I really believe that he did all the stunts to the point of exposing himself to danger.

This early..the positive comment on his role in the movie..he already stands out.

His scenes, definitely a major highlight. Wish summer was here... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

I believe for most of the fighting scenes.. he's doing them himself.. but a body-double is on hand, just in case.

It'll be pointless acting as a ninja/fighter.. only to have someone else play his part. :mellow: Although I suppose the production/Paramount would not let the actors do extremely dangerous stunts. Besides.. BH spent like 2 months prior filming training for the scenes.

It's just that the critics are particularly curious with Snake Eyes-Storm Shadow fighting sequences, like who's the person choreographing it. I'm not sure about Sienna Miller's background as she is using a body-double/stunt-backup in the movie but BH has advanced Taekwondo background that enables him to act and fight convinvingly.

Totally agree that the comment by Todd Brown especially which really explained a great deal of positiveness in choosing to act in the movie. From the trailer.. undeniably.. those expecting the worst are quite impressed pleased by the first look. Hope that the complete movie will deliver & meet (diehard)fans' expectation especially.

It's going to be a thrilling HOT summer indeed.. two years in a row! :w00t:

Guest ellabel

Hahaha!! Just getting teased by my chingus/Kologs friends that even tho BH made it to Hwd, he's in a mask so nobody will see him. :lol: But, yeah... the eyes are distinctively Byung hun-ssi. I hope he'll be active in promoting the movie and will have lots of interviews and mag covers. Many treats for the hunnie pandas to drool on. :w00t:

Hahaha!! Just getting teased by my chingus/Kologs friends that even tho BH made it to Hwd, he's in a mask so nobody will see him. :lol: But, yeah... the eyes are distinctively Byung hun-ssi. I hope he'll be active in promoting the movie and will have lots of interviews and mag covers. Many treats for the hunnie pandas to drool on. :w00t:

Totally understood the situation, Ella-hunnie... non-fans & notorious blogs obviously loves to mention the same thing repeatedly.. that BH is wearing a mask in his Hollywood debut. But I'm sure he had thoroughly thought about the script before committing to it.. would he take the role if his face is not shown at all? Even if that's the case, he's in costume and the mask is a major part of Storm Shadow. We'll just have to wait for GI Joe: Rise of Cobra's premiere.. the moment the movie starts screening.. it's Lee Byung Hun who will be introduced as part of the cast.. and not someone else. :P

nearly Makha Bucha Day...

For Hunnie and everyone

y55606935ix5.jpg

Wishes from the Buddha

ฉันขอพรจากพระพุทธองค์ให้เธอนะ Wishes fm the Buddha

因为你是我的好朋友 =

เพราะเธอคือเพื่อนที่ดีของฉัน

我對佛說...

ฉันพูดกับพุทธองค์ว่า

我對佛說:讓我所有朋友永遠健康快樂~!

ฉันพูดกับพุทธองค์ว่า :

ขอให้เพื่อนของฉันทุกคนมีความสุข

สุขภาพดี ตลอดไป

佛說:只能四天~!

พุทธองค์ตอบว่า : ขอได้เพียง 4 วันเท่านั้น

我說:好,春天、夏天、秋天、冬天。

ฉันตอบว่า : ได้ ถ้างั้นขอวันฤดูใบไม้ผลิ วันฤดูร้อน วันฤดูใบไม้ร่วง วันฤดูหนาว

佛說:三天。

พุทธองค์ตอบว่า : 3 วัน

我說:好,昨天、今天、明天。

ฉันตอบว่า : ได้ เมื่อวาน วันนี้ วันพรุ่งนี้

佛說:不行,兩天。!

พุทธองค์ตอบว่า : ไม่ได้ ให้ได้แค่ 2 วัน

我說:好,白天、黑天。

ฉันตอบว่า : ได้ งั้นเป็นกลางวัน และ กลางคืน

佛說:不行,就一天~!

พุทธองค์ตอบว่า : ไม่ได้มากไป ให้ได้วันเดียว

我說:好~!

ฉันตอบว่า : อ๋อ ได้

佛茫然問到:哪一天?

พุทธองค์ถามว่า : วันไหนล่ะ

我說:在我所有朋友活著的每一天 ~! ?

ฉันตอบว่า : ขอเป็นวันที่เพื่อนๆของฉันยังมีชีวิตอยู่

佛笑了……說:以後你所有朋友將天天健康快樂~

พุทธองค์หัวเราะ แล้วพูดว่า :

นับแต่นี้ไปเพื่อนๆของเธอจะมีความสุข

มีสุขภาพแข็งแรงทุกๆวัน

看到此信息的人轉發給朋友,祝你的朋友們都是快樂健康~

คนที่ได้เมล์ฉบับนี้แล้วส่งต่อให้เพื่อน,

ขออวยพรให้เพื่อนๆของคุณทุกคนมีความสุข สุขภาพดี

天氣多變...加倍保重!(把溫暖傳下去 哦∼)

อากาศเปลี่ยนแปลงบ่อย

ดูแลตัวเองด้วย

(อย่าลืมส่งความอบอุ่นไปด้วยล่ะ)

p.s 佛說好朋友不可以都沒連絡!

ปล. พุทธองค์พูดว่าเพื่อนที่ดีไม่ควรขาดการติดต่อ

I don't Know, everyone can read and understand this my post or not.

I wish from the Buddha to everyone's happy and healthy everyday.

ps. I can't understand chinese, i hope someone can read.

^ Thanks so much kikkii for the good wishes for Byunghun-ssi, wonderfully sweet of you & we really appreciate it. Hopefully someone can translate the Chinese text for us here.

Anyone here successfully registered as member (normal or/and Rubeurs) at BH's homepage, please let us know & share the steps, too.. if possible. It would be very helpful & especially appreciated. :blush:

---

By the by.. I wonder if BH attended his best buddy, actor-singer Im Chang Jung's son's first birthday recently? He was of course, at ICJ's wedding in 2006 as well as at the funeral of ICJ's mom. Just like his acquaintance with actress Shin Eun Kyung, BH attended her wedding (even acted as emcee for the ceremony) as well as being present at her son's birthday.. remember the happy pics we see of him. So.. it's likely BH would also attend the special day of ICJ's son, right? Hopefully BH was around in Seoul that he attended the event and there will be pics for us to see. :lol: Obviously.

[사진]임창정,'우리 아들 잘생겼죠?'

OSEN 기사전송 2009-02-02 22:15 | 최종수정 2009-02-02 22:26

200902022213482100_1.jpg

Source: news.empas.com

G.I. Joe is going to be released on Aug. 7 in my country!?!?

Wahah... thanks for that info...

I'm going to drag my friends to watch that movie. hehe...

the more the merrier. I'm so excited. XD

nearly Makha Bucha Day...

For Hunnie and everyone

y55606935ix5.jpg

Wishes from the Buddha

I don't Know, everyone can read and understand this my post or not.

I wish from the Buddha to everyone's happy and healthy everyday.

ps. I can't understand chinese, i hope someone can read.

Hope my translation is correct. :P

Wishes from the Buddha

因为你是我的好朋友 =

เพราะเธอคือเพื่อนที่ดีของฉัน

Because you are my good friend

我對佛說...

ฉันพูดกับพุทธองค์ว่า

I pray to Buddha

我對佛說:讓我所有朋友永遠健康快樂~!

ฉันพูดกับพุทธองค์ว่า :

ขอให้เพื่อนของฉันทุกคนมีความสุข

สุขภาพดี ตลอดไป

I pray to Buddha: Please let all my friends be happy and healthy always!

佛說:只能四天~!

Buddha says : Only 4 days

พุทธองค์ตอบว่า : ขอได้เพียง 4 วันเท่านั้น

我說:好,春天、夏天、秋天、冬天。

I say: Good, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter

ฉันตอบว่า : ได้ ถ้างั้นขอวันฤดูใบไม้ผลิ วันฤดูร้อน วันฤดูใบไม้ร่วง วันฤดูหนาว

佛說:三天。

Buddha says: 3 days

พุทธองค์ตอบว่า : 3 วัน

我說:好,昨天、今天、明天。

I say: Good, yesterday, today and tomorrow

ฉันตอบว่า : ได้ เมื่อวาน วันนี้ วันพรุ่งนี้

佛說:不行,兩天。!

พุทธองค์ตอบว่า : ไม่ได้ ให้ได้แค่ 2 วัน

Buddha says: No, 2 days

我說:好,白天、黑天。

I says: Good, Daytime and Night time

ฉันตอบว่า : ได้ งั้นเป็นกลางวัน และ กลางคืน

佛說:不行,就一天~!

Buddha says: No, 1 day only

พุทธองค์ตอบว่า : ไม่ได้มากไป ให้ได้วันเดียว

我說:好~!

I say: Good

ฉันตอบว่า : อ๋อ ได้

佛茫然問到:哪一天?

Buddha asks: Which day?

พุทธองค์ถามว่า : วันไหนล่ะ

我說:在我所有朋友活著的每一天 ~! ?

I say: Everyday that all my friends live!

ฉันตอบว่า : ขอเป็นวันที่เพื่อนๆของฉันยังมีชีวิตอยู่

佛笑了……說:以後你所有朋友將天天健康快樂~

Buddha laughs: Then all your friends will be happy and healthy everyday!

พุทธองค์หัวเราะ แล้วพูดว่า :

นับแต่นี้ไปเพื่อนๆของเธอจะมีความสุข

มีสุขภาพแข็งแรงทุกๆวัน

看到此信息的人轉發給朋友,祝你的朋友們都是快樂健康~

Hope that those who read this message can pass it to your friends, wishing them happiness and good health

คนที่ได้เมล์ฉบับนี้แล้วส่งต่อให้เพื่อน,

ขออวยพรให้เพื่อนๆของคุณทุกคนมีความสุข สุขภาพดี

天氣多變...加倍保重!(把溫暖傳下去 哦∼)

Weather is unpredictable, please take care.(Please pass the warmth around)

อากาศเปลี่ยนแปลงบ่อย

ดูแลตัวเองด้วย

(อย่าลืมส่งความอบอุ่นไปด้วยล่ะ)

p.s 佛說好朋友不可以都沒連絡!

p.s. Buddha says: Good friends mustn’t lose contact with each other.

^ Thanks so much Ching for the awesome translation, kikkii would be very happy now that her wishes could be read by everyone. It's really nice reading the wishes, too.. very thoughtful indeed.

mens uno - Feb 2009 HK edition

http://www.mensuno.com.hk/picture_library/cover.jpg

Thanks to Q100Q@bhjwlove for sharing.

:w00t: My.. my.. my.. my.. my! :(

Not enough with the Taiwan Men's Uno (to torture rubie).. now there's the HK version, too. WAAAAAAAAAA! :tears:

But LOL! BH looked mismatched (the blue shirt & coat).. yet so papalicious, of course.. 3drool.gif.. simply yummy and good to eat.. oops.. to hug.. :rolleyes: I mean.. good to look at.. all day long! :wub: Most definitely.

Thanks ylin & Q100Q, appreciate the sharing! Mwah! Our Byunghun-ssi is simply on a roll.. 2009 is getting so exciting, day by day! :blush:

G.I. Joe Movie - The Rise of Cobra

February 1st, 2009 by Jon

What do you think? Did I see Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow in there? What about Duke, Scarlett, Breaker, Hawk, and Blowtorch? Are they making an appearance? Will Cobra Commander have the mirror face or that weird towel over his head? Destro is in this right?

The answers are here:

The official name is G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. It’s directed by Stephen Sommers (who directed the CGI whirlwind The Mummy.) It will be released on August 7, 2009. It’s set ten years in the future. The story was going to be set at Brussels-based GIJOE, an acronym for the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, and revolve around an international co-ed force of operatives who use high-tech equipment to battle Cobra, an evil org headed by a Scottish arms dealer. This has since changed due to overwhelming negative response from fans and even servicemen.

GiJoe is once again “A real american hero”, not an international UN type organization according to Hasbro.

Hasbro said this on their website: Message to G.I Joe Fans

Hasbro’s G.I. Joe Team wanted to take this opportunity to clarify some of the facts regarding the G.I. Joe live-action movie that we are developing with Paramount Pictures.

First and foremost, we are not changing what the G.I. Joe brand is about. The name “G.I. Joe” will always be synonymous with bravery and heroism. The G.I. Joe brand has enjoyed a successful 43-year history, spanning two key generations. The first was the line of 12-inch “realistic military” figures that were popular with kids in the 1960s and 1970s.

The second generation, was created in 1982, and is based on a cast of fictional heroes and villains that make up the “G.I. Joe vs. Cobra” fantasy. The premise of this fantasy is the story of the G.I. Joe team, led by Duke, and their “fight for freedom wherever there is trouble” against the evil Cobra Commander and his Cobra force. This storyline was an instant hit with kids in the early 1980s, spawning a highly popular 3-3/4-inch action figure line, comic book collection and animated series.

This movie will be a modern telling of the “G.I. Joe vs. Cobra” storyline and its compelling characters that Hasbro created 25 years ago. The G.I. Joe team will not be based in Brussels. Instead, they will be based out of the “Pit” as they were throughout the 1980s comic book series. And, in keeping with the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra fantasy, the movie will feature characters and locations from around the world. Duke, the lead character and head of the G.I. Joe team, will embody the values of bravery and heroism that the first generation of G.I. Joe figures established.

G.I. Joe is a very important property to Hasbro and we thank all of our fans for their enthusiasm. Without all of you, the brand would not be where it is today.

Thank you.

Here’s the details on the cast:

* Channing Tatum as Conrad Hauser / Duke: The highly decorated field commander of the G.I. Joes. Lorenzo di Bonaventura wanted to cast Mark Wahlberg in the role, while the studio met with Sam Worthington. Tatum had played a soldier in Stop-Loss, an anti-war film, and originally wanted no part in G.I. Joe, which he felt glorified war. Once he read the script though, he realized the franchise was a fantasy akin to X-Men, Mission: Impossible and Star Wars rather than a war film.

* Dennis Quaid as General Clayton M. Abernathy / Hawk: The team leader. Quaid described Hawk as “a cross between Chuck Yeager and Sgt. Rock and maybe a naïve Hugh Hefner”.Quaid’s son convinced him to take on the part, and the filmmakers enjoyed working with him so Stuart Beattie wrote “ten to fifteen more scenes” for the character. He filmed all his scenes within the first two months of production. Quaid is signed on for two sequels.

* Rachel Nichols as Shana M. O’Hara / Scarlett: She graduated college aged twelve and became the team’s intelligence expert. She is fluent in a dozen languages and is skilled in martial arts, but having left school so early, she does not understand men’s attraction to her. Nichols was the first choice for the role. Nichols had dyed her blonde hair red – Scarlett’s hair color – for her role in Star Trek, which she filmed before G.I. Joe.

* Ray Park as Snake-Eyes: A mute ninja. Like his character, Park is a martial arts expert and specifically practiced wushu for the role, as well as studying the character’s comic book poses.

* Marlon Wayans as Wallace Weems / Ripcord: A pilot and Duke’s best friend. He has a crush on Scarlett, which she is oblivious to, and he does not realize she is in a relationship with Snake-Eyes. A fan of the franchise, Wayans was cast on the strength of his performance in Requiem for a Dream. Bonaventura said that film showed Wayans could be serious as well as funny.

* Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Lamont A. Morris / Heavy Duty: An ordnance expert. Common was offered the role of Heavy Duty’s cousin Roadblo although Bonaventura previously indicated Heavy Duty was being used in that character’s stead. Stuart Beattie ultimately chose to have Heavy Duty instead of Roadblock

* Saïd Taghmaoui as Alvin R. Kibbey / Breaker: He is the team’s communications specialist and computer hacker.

* Karolína Kurková as Courtney A. Kreiger / Cover Girl: Hawk’s aide-de-camp.

Cobra

* Christopher Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV: A weapons designer and founder of the Military Armament Research Syndicate (MARS). His loyalty lies with the highest bidder,and he is the main villain for the early part of the film. His family heirloom is a metal mask. Irish actor David Murray was cast as Destro, but was forced to drop it when he had problems with his visa Murray was later cast as James McCullen I in a flashback scene.

* Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Cobra Commander / The Doctor: A scientist who develops weapons for Destro. He is also working on mind control. Levitt wore a mask – which was redesigned from the comics because the crew found it too reminiscent of the Ku Klux Klan – and prosthetic makeup underneath. Upon seeing concept art of the role he was being offered, Levitt signed on because; “I was like, ‘I get to be that? You’re going to make that [makeup] in real life and stick it on me? Cool. Let me do it.’ That’s a once-in-lifetime opportunity.” Levitt is a friend of Tatum and they co-starred in Stop-Loss and Havoc. His casting provided extra incentive for Tatum to join the film. Levitt described his vocal performance as being half reminiscent of Chris Latta’s voice for the 1980s cartoon, but also half his own ideas, because he felt rendering it fully would sound ridiculous.

* Sienna Miller as Baroness Anastasia DeCobray / The Baroness: A spy. Years before the film, the Baroness was going to marry Duke, but he left her at the altar. Miller prepared with four months of weight training, boxing sessions and learned to fire live ammunition, gaining five pounds of muscle.

* Lee Byung-hun as Storm Shadow: Snake-Eyes’s nemesis. Both were close members of the Arashikage ninja clan. Lee said he did not know G.I. Joe because it is an unknown series in Korea. Sommers and Bonaventura told him not to watch any of the cartoons to prepare for the role. Lee was attracted to Storm Shadow’s “dual personality”, which he stated has “huge pride and honor”.

* Arnold Vosloo as Zartan: An expert in makeup and disguises serving Destro.

Source: lasnark.com

Guest Janie Simply

Hi Everyone,

New Rubeurs page has just been opened again today! :w00t:

So go start from ringing the bell from the original address. :)

http://www.gijoemovie.com/intl/releasedates/

Oh No. :tears: How come only Japan is so late???? :(:(:(

It's fun to ring the doorbell; I just have a sip of the tea and ran off; will check back later. Just curious, did BH company created this site or it's done by the Rubeurs gang?

~~~

Thanks for the schedule on GI Joe, will definitely round up a bunch of people to storm the theatre but... wait a minute... how come the movie is not shown in the country where I dwell (hope they don't consider it as part of United States :sweatingbullets: ), let me go storm the website and file a complain clarify with them what exactly is going on :unsure: maybe the movie is banned in this country :tears::sweatingbullets:

... even some longtime fans here found it hard to watch the movie because of the bit (which is an understatement.. of course) of violent nature and especially not able seeing our Hunnie beaten to a pulp.. :tears: ..like.. literally. But it's a movie that only LBH can play the lead role so well. Another actor would not be able to convey all that subtle conflicts raging within SunWoo, the tormented desperation nor execute all those cool kicks so effortlessly. No No No..no2.gif

Hope you'll post to share these wonderful thoughts at the BSL thread, too.. we've got some pretty cool goodies plus great reviews/comments posted there. :blush:

Rubie, didn't know there is BSL thread :sweatingbullets: aish, there are juch too many fun sites to thread around but with so limited time thus have to be very selective lah.

Yah, that was awfully painful seeing Hunnie beaten to a pulp :tears: but not as painful as seeing him being slapped unstoppable on his face and head in Once in a Summer movie :tears::tears: such degrading actions... WORSE than the pulp and... the "bloody" stained white suit of Storm Shadow if there be any at all :sweatingbullets:

It fun to ring the doorbell; I just have a sip of the tea and run; will check back later. Just curious, did BH company created this site or it's by the Rubeurs gang?

LBH through BH Entertainment obviously owns the sole copyright as stated at the bottom of the homepage which could mean that the actual BH Entertainment website (i.e. bhent.co.kr) may not be updated at all. I sure hope I'm wrong as I'd like to see BH Ent's other artiste as well.. such as Jin Goo-ssi, especially.

The new BH & Rubeurs homepage won't be as what it is if Byunghun-ssi himself doesn't have a say at all. The welcome greeting, the clips, the SMS and lots of 'treats'.. clearly needed showed his active participation & input. It's been his dream to have a website to unite worldwide fans, regardless of nationalities.

But.. the one running the site (i.e. what rubie thinks) are his Korean Rubeurs, the official Korean fanclub committee with the help of a third-party company for the server maintenance, as mentioned in the articles.

Would appreciate & hope someone can clarify this, too.. just for fan-sharing, of course. :blush:

Uhh.. :huh: ..janie-hunnie.. what no BSL thread? :o

That would be.. just.. unthinkable. dontcare.gif

A BITTERSWEET LIFE (2005)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=255

Guest Janie Simply

rubie, thanks for the info on Hunnie Harmony Homepage, appreciate it, now I know :blush:

Thanks for the BSL thread; I am just too lazy to google for it plus there are too many great sites in soompi to browse through and I often got addicted to them so must be watchful lest I'll be there 24/7 :sweatingbullets: Now may I ask do you happen to have Addicted link at hand :rolleyes: I am still quite disturbed by the movie even though the confession at the "spreading of the ashes ceremony" did compensate a bit. :tears: