Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

A date to mark for fans & friends in UK :blush:

icos150.jpgICON Film Distribution

Dec 16, 2008 05:00 ET

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRD in Cinemas February 6, 2009

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Dec. 16, 2008) - ICON FILM DISTRIBUTION ANNOUNCE 6TH FEBRUARY 2009 RELEASE DATE

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRD

'A riot of non-stop, stylistically audacious action.... It's a blast - literally' THE TIMES

ONE MAP. THREE VILLIANS. WINNER TAKES ALL.

Directed by Kim Jee-Woon, The Good, The Bad, The Weird is the smash hit Box-Office sensation with over 7 million cinema admissions in South Korea alone.

Set in the 1930's Manchurian desert where lawlessness rules, three Korean men fatefully meet each other on a train. Do-Won (JUNG Woo-sung) is a bounty hunter who tracks down dangerous criminals. Chang-yi (LEE Byung-hun) is the leader of a group of tough-as-nails bandits. Tae-goo (SONG Kang-ho) is a train robber with nine lives. The three strangers engage in a chase across Manchuria to take possession of a map Tae-goo discovers while robbing the train. Also on the hunt for the mysterious map are the Japanese army and Asian bandits. In this unpredictable, escalating battle for the map, who will stand as the winner in the end?

Directed by Kim Jee-Woon (A BITTERSWEET LIFE) the film stars Song Kang-ho (THE HOST), Jung Woo-sung (THE RESTLESS) and Lee Byung-hun (A BITTERSWEET LIFE, G.I. JOE).

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRD will open in cinemas across the country 6th February 2009.

Certificate 15 & Running Time 130 Minutes

For further information, interview requests or screening details please contact the Icon Press Office.

Source: www.marketwire.com

I don't know if it's soompi or my pc (+connection) but it's taking longer to load and quite a bit of patience to post/edit. So, please don't give up.. copy your messages beforehand and keep on posting, as always. Most of the time, we tend to take for granted the 'effect' we have on others (who are) waiting to read some any comments/interaction from everyone at the thread. That is my stress.

Anyway.. what's with Byunghun-ssi, lately? Flower.. flowers.. everywhere? Lily, IRIS, single red rose, double daisies.. :blush: A new romantic theme for 2009? :wub:

This is from the 2009 calendar, right?.. wildly-guessing.. any idea, anyone.. :huh:

flowerHunnie.jpg

Photo credits: AboutLBH

Could be condolence money ?

Sure looks like it, huh.. he had it ready, definitely. There's a clip of BH attending the wake of late veteran actor Kim Moo Saeng (actor Kim Joo Hyuk's father) in 2005 that showed BH writing his name down in the condolence book and giving his contribution to the family. It's clearly an Asian custom that we see around here, too. Seeing BH doing that.. gives a glimpse of him.. like everyone else.

Back to the photo.. undeniably there has been public debate everytime how the excessive media attention at funerals would appear too intrusive to the grieving family & friends, but it's also one way enabling the fans to see the actors at "close-range" outside their working image. It's not very appropriate/considerate but they still do what they have to, just like everyone else.. even under the media microscope. I'm a very guilty fan.. as long as it doesn't cross the line (like an obvious push/shove or harrassment on BH).. such photos are my treat of seeing him upclose. So.. seeing that blue envelope tucked inside his pocket.. is obviously the closest I'll be in observing Byunghun-ssi.

Thanks Huang, for your reply.. it's a wishful question.. posting the photo but I'm glad reading any response. Makes me feel like a fan as well. :blush:

Source: blog.cine21.com, thanks to the highlight at Everyday Lee Byunghun

[씨네리의 2008결산 2] <씨네21> 인기 검색어 영화인 부문 TOP 100 | 씨네리 이야기 조회수 1431 | 스크랩 0

2008-12-17 13:30:41

2008년 한 해동안 씨네21 회원들에게 가장 인기있었던 영화인은 누구일까요?

<씨네21> 인기 검색어 TOP 100으로 알아 보세요.

(분석기간: 2007년 12월 1일 ~ 2008년 11월 30일)

2008 [Cine 21] TOP 100 Top Search

(Analysis Period: 1 December 2007 - 30 November 2008)

<Cine 21> Top search queries in film TOP 100

1. cine21-1.jpg Actor Lee Byung Hun

2. cine21-2.jpg Director Kim Ji Woon

3. cine21-3.jpg Actor Ha Jung Woo

4. cine21-4.jpg Director Kim Ki Duk

5. cine21-5.jpg Director Hong Sang Soo

6. cine21-6.jpg Director Bong Joon Ho

7. cine21-7.jpg Actor Kang Dong Won

8. cine21-8.jpg Actress Son Ye Jin

9. cine21-9.jpg Director Park Chan Wook

10. cine21-10.jpg Actress Choi Jin Sil

Guest kimchibabe

^

These are all beautiful esp. the first one! Thanks Hyc

I must say that BH looks younger with the longish hair!

Am not used to his short hair anymore..but he's cute just the same! :rolleyes:

Wonder where the last pic was taken? PIFF perhaps? Ching.. roger?

Lately BH has this long-ish, wavy hairstyle.. if combed.. almost shaggy-like hair.. if ruffled.. :P

Can't pinpoint the exact timing of the photos although the flower themes (plus sexywhite bod bed) are definitely the newer ones of him specially for the Japanese club.

Thanks so much for sharing the pics.. something new for us, too. :blush:

Wonder where the last pic was taken? PIFF perhaps? Ching.. roger?

Lately BH has this long-ish, wavy hairstyle.. if combed.. almost shaggy-like hair.. if ruffled.. :P

Can't pinpoint the exact timing of the photos although the flower themes (plus sexywhite bod bed) are definitely the newer ones of him specially for the Japanese club.

Thanks so much for sharing the pics.. something new for us, too. :blush:

Byung Hun in white on the bed... just wake up. I remember of Beautiful Days :

He wants to know if rubie smiles.

BH in any images... different images... He is the only king I love to watch.

Byung Hun in white on the bed... just wake up. I remember of Beautiful Days :

He wants to know if rubie smiles.

BH in any images... different images... He is the only king I love to watch.

:w00t: OMG.. luwali hit it spot-on, very good observation! rbhcool.gif The 'wake-up' pose is soooooooooo Minchul indeed! :wub: Sexy-Hunnie just woke up.. and his eyes soooooooooo intense like that. *melts*

He wants to know if rubie smiles. Oooooooooo... rubie cannot tell what else she's doing other than SMILING so wide! :blush: :blush: :rolleyes: :blush: :blush: Shh... everyone has a secret. :P

Totally agree with luwali-ssi.. our BH will always be our king, one & only.

Remember the Share Happiness Charity Photoshoot BH did last month.. I just love what melusine had said about him..

LOL. Isn't he the cutest with his little paper crown? :wub: You're definitely king in our hearts, ByungHun ssi!

Guest valley girl

rubie i've found an old article around 2004-2005 it's about X-files that LBH was rumored Gay or what, lately i was upset insung was rumored Gay, but i finally realized ALL SINGLE ACTORS IN KOREA WHICH ARE HANDSOME ALWAYS RUMORED gay !! GOD!!,, Jang DongGun, WonBin Han jae Suk too. What a Slander !!.. from now for all people if your star rumored GAY , seems it likes kind of temptation, or " Surviving Test" into this showbiz. We know it's not true such annoying that Gossip

Another slander

Lee Young Ae loves to hangout in Gigolo bar, kwon sang woo used to be gigolo DON'T ever believe This

Un=official GBW goodies..

Though it's cute.. don't really like the socks (or anything similar) but I sure don't mind the white tee. :blush: If only we had that, too.

Image from yahoo.auctions.jp, credits to bb30s0108 and kcjshop

bb30s0108-1.jpg

kcjshop-1.gif

rubie i've found an old article around 2004-2005 it's about X-files that LBH was rumored Gay or what, lately i was upset insung was rumored Gay, but i finally realized ALL SINGLE ACTORS IN KOREA WHICH ARE HANDSOME ALWAYS RUMORED gay !! GOD!!,, Jang DongGun, WonBin Han jae Suk too. What a Slander !!.. from now for all people if your star rumored GAY , seems it likes kind of temptation, or " Surviving Test" into this showbiz. We know it's not true such annoying that Gossip

Another slander

Lee Young Ae loves to hangout in Gigolo bar, kwon sang woo used to be gigolo DON'T ever believe This

Ok.. valley girl.. please don't be offended but the Xfiles are complete idiotic hearsays of the past.. why bring it up? Although I must say.. this is the first time I'm reading about BH being gay.. come on.. he was in a relationship with a woman, still he's gay?!!!! If he's with women, he's a ladies' man.. if he's not, he's gay.. how utterly absurd! Truthfully.. all these years LBH fans have heard and read much much malicious and slanderous rumors about him, some that really really hurt him and his family, his friends, his fans but none of which were proven true.

Before anyone with the tendency of disliking LBH.. wanting to bash him or whatever.. before believing in all these rubbish.. a lot of the other celebs were also mentioned in the Xfiles. Before pointing fingers at anyone.. someone else could also point at your idols. Never mind if it's not validated.. there are always others who would waste no time to incriminate people they don't like with sensationally ridiculous claims.

When these so-called secret compilation of rumored secrets of celebs were made public in 2005, we already had a huge headache debating it at soompi.. luckily the old forum crashed and we have none of that anymore. It's no longer anything of interest to anyone here.

Actors like LBH have been around for their outstanding talent and professionalism, we should support them for that.

Guest valley girl

Ok.. valley girl.. please don't be offended but the Xfiles are complete idiotic hearsays of the past.. why bring it up? Although I must say.. this is the first time I'm reading about BH being gay.. come on.. he was in a relationship with a woman, still he's gay?!!!! If he's with women, he's a ladies' man.. if he's not, he's gay.. how utterly absurd! Truthfully.. all these years LBH fans have heard and read much much malicious and slanderous rumors about him, some that really really hurt him and his family, his friends, his fans but none of which were proven true.

Before anyone with the tendency of disliking LBH.. wanting to bash him or whatever.. before believing in all these rubbish.. a lot of the other celebs were also mentioned in the Xfiles. Before pointing fingers at anyone.. someone else could also point at your idols. Never mind if it's not validated.. there are always others who would waste no time to incriminate people they don't like with sensationally ridiculous claims.

When these so-called secret compilation of rumored secrets of celebs were made public in 2005, we already had a huge headache debating it at soompi.. luckily the old forum crashed and we have none of that anymore. It's no longer anything of interest to anyone here.

Actors like LBH have been around for their outstanding talent and professionalism, we should support them for that.

Sorry rubie if it upset You , i just wanna share this feelings, i am sorry bring this up again

i not that rubie it happened to insung too , i began start k Pop since 2006 mid so all news before thaat it's clueless for me . I AM TOTALLY UPSET WITH THAT since insung just rumoured Gay lately you know who rumored again , Jang Geunseuk, Kang DongWon and jo HanSun :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: . we never knew about them in their personal life rite??? probably they have a date but don't revealed into public... the craziest is KDW and JHS they was said book a Hotel after hangout From Club ..

Who likes them maybe know it's not true but who don't know will be influenced by that.

anyway i understand your feeling i so Angry last week about those gay Gossip What the!!!.. i never knew soompi before that . are there really any argumentation about that. Actually most ppl said JUST IGNORE THAT GOSSIP !!! anyway even ReeseWitherspoon Ex husband ( he married already rite ) rumored Gay Too ~ Sicko!!

i don't BELIEVE THAT EX FILES. i heard so many star was Slandered.

Just wanna share anyway

Sorry rubie if it upset You , i just wanna share this feelings, i am sorry bring this up again

Just wanna share anyway

I'm sorry too.. if I came rather strong just now, it's always a heartache reading about this. I do realize that there are new fans of KPop everyday who have not read everything.. the good, the bad and the weird of the Korean entertainment world, so to speak. I certainly know the feeling eager to learn all about our faves.. I still feel that way, too. Just that rubie been around (here) quite a long time.. as the saying goes.. been there, seen that.. done that. I should be more understanding but.. you know.. it hurts reading these stuff being 'played' again.

LBH and many other stars are starting to be known internationally.. more and more fans are attracted to the Korean entertainment, like pros & contra.. endless rumors and gossips never ceases. As many as there are fans to these actors/celebrities.. there are also those who wanted nothing but to mess up with peoples' feeling, they crave satisfaction attention by hurting others.. creating unnecessary havoc..

Let bygones be bygones and continue sharing positively.. as we always do, ok. The rumors will never stop.. we don't know what crazy idea they'll come up the next time (people tend to forget how incredibly tragic consequences these careless rumors could bring from the number of suicides that happened in the past years). As for LBH, compared to others.. he is one celebrity who's always hit with the most incredibly malicious slander around.. but he's still standing and taking everything in his stride, better than ever. Stronger.

Guest valley girl

I'm sorry too.. if I came rather strong just now, it's always a heartache reading about this. I do realize that there are new fans of KPop everyday who have not read everything.. the good, the bad and the weird of the Korean entertainment world, so to speak. I certainly know the feeling eager to learn all about our faves.. I still feel that way, too. Just that rubie been around (here) quite a long time.. as the saying goes.. been there, seen that.. done that. I should be more understanding but.. you know.. it hurts reading these stuff being 'played' again.

LBH and many other stars are starting to be known internationally.. more and more fans are attracted to the Korean entertainment, like pros & contra.. endless rumors and gossips never ceases. As many as there are fans to these actors/celebrities.. there are also those who wanted nothing but to mess up with peoples' feeling, they crave satisfaction by hurting others.. creating unnecessary havoc..

Let bygones be bygones and continue sharing positively.. as we always do, ok. The rumors will never stop.. we don't know what crazy idea they'll come up the next time (people tend to forget how incredibly tragic consequences these careless rumors could bring from the number of suicides that happened in the past years). As for LBH, compared to others.. he is one celebrity who's always hit with the most incredibly malicious slander around.. but he's still standing and taking everything in his stride, better than ever. Stronger.

anyway these Gossip built their personality Stronger right??.

the Great things is Go soyoung She sued them who spread rumor of her

what did they want by slandering that Gossip hhh...

i hate kpop blogs who like spreading something like this like Popseoul and seoulbeats so that's why i post not to believe that blogs :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

maybe if we know our fave star we know it's not true !!.. i began hurt when someone comment like what i ddid to you,

like asking is that true that XXXXXXX!!

anyway thanks for reply rubie