Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest TY_KSW

NomNomNom at PIFF Open Talk - October 4, 2008

I love how they've put up a large poster of the guys including Dir. Kim as the backdrop. thumbup.gif Mighty cool!

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/ss/2008/10/04...6288_2294_0.jpg

Photos from empas.com, and there're still a lot more! :w00t: Thanks Huang!

oh my .. oh my... The BAD in leather coat n hat!

then what did he changed? a black suit!

i got to sweep my sweat! my my!

plus the sexy GOOD nearby!

The poster is changing a better new version too! i like this poster theme in the cons!

saved all the pix!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Agoo... need some ice-cubes!!

four sexy b**** turned to the audient! ayah! :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

i still prefer the BAD in brown leather to black suit! :rolleyes:

look at this pix, it was taken in a good angle! shown all Leebyunghunims! :w00t:

2008100420251710031ya1.jpg

BH looked tired but that signature grin is always present on ocassions like PIFF where he is expected ... he didn't disappoint the organizers, his colleagues & specially his fans :D

I wonder if the hat he is wearing should be for JWS ... it's a little small for him if my vision is not failing me ... they must have picked one for the other ;) I still notice the green beads around his left wrist. :rolleyes:

rubie sis, I opened the RAV 4 clip & listened to our hunnie's soothing voice in 2 Japanese songs ... awesome! thanks for sharing. I love the last shot of the RAV 4 CF ... strikingly handsome as always. :o

BH looked tired but that signature grin is always present on ocassions like PIFF where he is expected ... he didn't disappoint the organizers, his colleagues & specially his fans :D

I wonder if the hat he is wearing should be for JWS ... it's a little small for him if my vision is not failing me ... they must have picked one for the other ;) I still notice the green beads around his left wrist. :rolleyes:

rubie sis, I opened the RAV 4 clip & listened to our hunnie's soothing voice in 2 Japanese songs ... awesome! thanks for sharing. I love the last shot of the RAV 4 CF ... strikingly handsome as always. :o

Although he looks a bit tired (the eyes?).. it's definitely a lot better as he appears clean cut with a hair-trim, too.. I think. He's much better looking than when he appeared for KSW's wedding and especially at CJS' wake 2 days ago.

The hat is indeed too small for him :sweatingbullets: as if it belongs to someone else. :mellow: JWS' hat is just nice for him (which he has worn before at GBW's stage greeting).. that I wonder if BH is wearing his for style or something else. He has worn a white one before.. and it wasn't as small as this. But I guess.. it's quite negligible. :unsure:

So glad that you've managed to listen to the songs by BH and the RAV4 clip especially. We can always talk about it.. any time. :blush:

ps: Armin-sis, were you able to watch the behind-the-scene of the RAV4 clip, too.. the one I uploaded on my account? Please let me know if there's any glitch..

Guest TY_KSW

Lots of pandas are turning red today seeing the sexiest one :w00t: .. hehe.. which one? :blush: :blush: :blush:

20081041921_149504253_4565_0.jpg

the one we could see full... erhm! :sweatingbullets: i picked up the center 2 :lol:

Guest summer0323

Cannot download, nothing moves. But there are also clips that cannot see as well. Yup, definitely because of missing codec but my pc is now on borrowed-time.. pretty much of every program around is giving problems, one time or the other. I was able to use KM Player previously for almost every type of media.. now it doesn't work at all. :sweatingbullets: And WMP.. while it works fairly well (old version).. every time a clip is nearing the end, the visual will go blank completely. Totally frustrating.

Aish.. now that IRIS is going to start filming, etc.. I really need a good pc but can't do anything to change it while this dino "still" in working condition :huh: .. albeit in 1001 error modes. :wacko:

If I'm not mistaken... Windows Media Classic can be used to watch Mp4 files.. I think.

I have uploaded the file here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c2340fa...2db6fb9a8902bda

Donno why, I use windows media classic to play at desktop no problem but not laptop.

I have uploaded the file here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c2340fa...2db6fb9a8902bda

Donno why, I use windows media classic to play at desktop no problem but not laptop.

Thanks summer, downloaded and watched already. :tears: This is really sad. The last portion of the clip showed actor Im Chang Jung (also BH's buddy) when asked by the media after he had paid his last respects.. he could not control his emotions at all. :tears: It shows just how much CJS is loved & appreciated by many, her colleague and everyone. Her sudden demise is really a deep shock to everyone. Don't think that most had believed or recover quickly from what had happened, it's just so surreal.. even after her funeral today. It breaks my heart thinking.. how will the family tell the 2 very young children about their mother. :tears:

About the clip.. I've downloaded K-lite Mega Codec Pack and now the clip works on Media Classic Player. My dino-pc is a desktop.. so, I'm not sure if it also works on a laptop.

Again.. really appreciate the upload. So sad.

Guest summer0323

b98a8coxsbiqzvcq0fsnaah6.jpg

0lgkngkd2z5npch9mad1cgdv4.jpg

211rtw8.jpg

20kyoo5.jpg

hnlrh0rz323b7l9lgoeyvgep6.jpg

mznnehflrugrjrmvexwbxgiy0.jpg

86kb7b4qhu6yrlijuw18qqv9.jpg

Hee....here is the website to create all these~ enjoy!

http://www.photofunia.com/

About the clip.. I've downloaded K-lite Mega Codec Pack and now the clip works on Media Classic Player. My dino-pc is a desktop.. so, I'm not sure if it also works on a laptop.

Again.. really appreciate the upload. So sad.

oh...so dl k-lite mega codec pack can watch? I remembered I did dl k-lite codec pack before but not K-lite mega codec pack. Where to get it?

Source: empas.com

200810042317590491940A_2.jpg

looks like he din sleep well for past few days... eye bags heavy... must be too tired.. :(

but overall, he really look good here.... clean-cut... :lol:

^ Yupyup.. his eyes look tired but BH has always been like that I think.. as long as his smile is always there. The news of CJS must be "looming" at PIFF as well. At CJS' empas page.. there's a number of GBW-PIFF updates mentioned.. maybe the actors were asked about it, too. It's good-thinking that BH had already attended the wake on the 2ndeven if he misses the red carpet.. he wouldn't be able to make it to the funeral, today.

On a lighter note.. what's with JWS and BH, sometimes? :rolleyes: The girls at JWS thread are calling them the "black Fedora twins".. aish.. what's going on with these two? :lol::P

Wait a minute.. BH wasn't wearing the hat when he arrived.. just that cool aviator shades. :wub: Maybe.. someone had given him the hat there instead.. so, he wears it onstage. :blush:

200810050005535736.jpg

200810050005535733.jpg

200810050005535737.jpg

200810050005535738.jpg

2008100500055357318.jpg

2008100500055357315.jpg

2008100500055357316.jpg

2008100500055357314.jpg

2008100500055357312.jpg

2008100500055357311.jpg

Source: empas.com

oh...so dl k-lite mega codec pack can watch? I remembered I did dl k-lite codec pack before but not K-lite mega codec pack. Where to get it?

I downloaded from here

http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Mega_Cod...ck_download.htm

Hope it works for you. ^^

---

ps: thanks for the photofunia.com highlight, summer.. so, that's where the famous "Pshop" is. :P Looks like you're having fun creating cool artwork of BH. yourself. :D

I especially like the first 2 pics.. BSL and The BAD.. in their trademark 'smoking hot' ciggy pose. :wub: :blush:

Thanks to the cool highlight by Hyc and translation by Helena at IRIS, original article from donga.com

Son Ye-Jin "Lee Byung-Hun's Lover This Time"

200810040159.jpg

October 4, 2008 - Heroine of drama 'IRIS' is picked.

Son Ye-Jin becomes Lee Byung-Hun's woman. In spy drama 'IRIS' planned to broadcast in the 1st half of next year, Son Ye-Jin will play the role of National Secret Service (NSS) "Lee Myung-Hee".

'IRIS' will be joinly produced by director Kang Je-Kyu and Taewon Entertainment; it will be directed by PD Lee Hyung-Min of KBS2 TV 'I Am Sorry I Love You'. Filled with anticipation, it is a grand Korean drama with a production cost of 20 billion Won.

Son Ye-Jin gave a different image/performance in MBC drama "Spotlight" (ended in July) where she played the role of a society newsdesk reporter. In movie "My Wife Got Married" (opening on the 28th), she plays a married woman who would like to have a second husband.

After wrapping up related promotional works for movie "My Wife Got Married", Son Ye-Jin will officially start the filming activities. Son Ye-Jin said in a recent interview that the lower than expected rating of her previous drama 'Spotlight' makes her want to challenge the small screen again.

'IRIS' (20 episode) will be broadcasted in the first half of next year; filming will start in November.

bh001.jpg Pics of BH-GBW at 13th PIFF Open Talk on pg 858 :blush:

^ Capture from club.cyworld.com

So glad that you've managed to listen to the songs by BH and the RAV4 clip especially. We can always talk about it.. any time. :blush:

ps: Armin-sis, were you able to watch the behind-the-scene of the RAV4 clip, too.. the one I uploaded on my account? Please let me know if there's any glitch..

No, not yet. I haven't seen it :rolleyes:

I'm all for Son Ye Jin as his screen partner for his next drama IRIS. This lady has gone a long way in her career, having paired with the best & competent actors to the likes of SSH, BYJ, JWS & now LBH. I'm not sure about this, but will Iris be shown at KBS World? I wish it will so I can watch the updated raw version. The subbed version at the KBS World is late by almost a month ... nonetheless watching the delayed telecast is still as exciting. So, it's a matter of a few days from now before LBH starts filming ... & then it will just be waiting time for us ... :sweatingbullets: