Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest ylin

Thanks to yc@bhjwlove for sharing

HK-TVB Video Clip on Press Conference after Photocall @ Cannes (Cantonese audio with Chinese subtitles)

Please do not hotlink

http://space.geocities.jp/lovebhjw08/bhcannes080526.wmv

I have briefly translated the clip

belovedbyunghunnews2405nk9.th.jpg

Director Kim

We have used about 100 days filming in China and it was tough. There were lots of problems encountered during filming, temperature was about 40 degree Celsius every morning and we had to bear with the hot weather. The actors had to put on thick and heavy costumes and as there were heavy sand storms, it was all very difficult. In addition there were also cultural differences as a lot of the crew members were from China but I should say that this Korean-China collaboration is a very successful one.

When asked about which role do they think they resemble most in real life ..

belovedbyunghunnews2405rk1.th.jpg belovedbyunghunnews2405rq0.th.jpg

Lee Byung Hun

If you ask me to choose "The Weird", I think it should be the director who is sitting beside us (laugh)

belovedbyunghunnews2405im3.th.jpg

Jung Woo Sung

I think so too .... I am the good man in the movie but personally I do not think I am a very good person. The character is one who will not make any mistakes, but I think this is very difficult for me in real life as it's obvious that things are not only black or white. In the movie, the trio fought very hard in order to survive and it was the environment that has molded their character as such.

belovedbyunghunnews2405ro5.th.jpg

Song Kang Ho

When I was younger, I have watched a lot of different western movies and I am a fan of the cowboys. However, it is very difficult if you want me to choose one movie which I really like from so many. I do not have one that I am really fond of.

belovedbyunghunnews2405rx4.th.jpg

Lee Byung Hun

That goes the same for me too; I grew up with the western movies and enjoy this kind of movies. I like most of the productions but the one which has given me a deep impression would be "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly".

But in order not to be influenced by the characters in this movie, I did not especially re-watch this movie.

Guest Janie Simply

Hi All

Here is the quick translation of WOWOW interview from the blog. My translation is not perfect but I hope this might help you to get an idea anyway. :rolleyes:

The good, The Bad, The Weird』メインキャストのインタビュー風景

現地レポート / 2008年05月25日

Sung Ja, thanks so much for the fabulous info and translation; I can feel the excitement and giddiness of the interview; He/she is lucky to have captured the other side of the guys; they sure are very down to earth people! Looking forward to the June 8 footage!

Aish, poor Rubie and her PC, they must still recuperating right now from the marathon 24/7 from the past few days :sweatingbullets:

---

20080526173716.046.0.jpg

Names of the three boys in Korean and English

---

This is when Korea Allan Dilon signed the autograph for the French woman at the Lumiere hallway :sweatingbullets:

signlbh2.JPG

---

http://hanryushop.seesaa.net/article/97961732.html

I think the guys have left their hearts in Cannes too :sweatingbullets:

Rough translation...

Despite their fetigueness, they were so refreshed & encouraged by the overwhelming reponse & love they received from Cannes!

Yes, the guys have finally said Sayunara to Cannes and all went on their separate way!

Mr Song left for Korea via Paris via Incheon to Pusan, he will have a hectic flight and will start work immediately on May 27 with no rest -- PCW's filming.

Mr. Jung & Director Kim are taking a few days break in Paris meeting old friends.

The last to leave is Mr. Lee; He must have been so loved by G I Joe producer 'cos they granted me another day off, Lee said beamingly that it's a huge present from them sth like that; Paramount came to fetch him on May 26 instead of May 25 with the private jet back to Prague.

Guest Janie Simply

Hearing is believing; here you can hear at least 1:20 minute of standing ovation in the Lumiere Theatre; clapping, screaming & whistling, truly is music to the ear :sweatingbullets:

http://byunghunlee.pe.kr/p/bbs/view.php?id...668955f8dab6b22

by~~ㅎㅎ

credit: baidu

---

All in one...more pics from Cine 21 esp starting pg. 3

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=387783253

credit: 宪宪我心 of Baidu for a job well done :)

Guest ellabel

Thanks to yc@bhjwlove for sharing

HK-TVB Video Clip on Press Conference after Photocall @ Cannes (Cantonese audio with Chinese subtitles)

Please do not hotlink

http://space.geocities.jp/lovebhjw08/bhcannes080526.wmv

I have briefly translated the clip

thanks ylin hunnie for the english translation.

BH can really be naughty during interviews but he is also very witty.

I just love the red carpet and gala pics of the 4 men of GBW.

They all look dashing and handsome in a tux.

Cant imagine seeing the always informal and rugged PD Kim Jee won in a tux with brushed-up hair. :lol:

So glad that many film critics liked the movie.

Looks like the producers can sleep soundly at nite already since it's a sell-out.

With many countries buying the GBW franchise including Mel Gibson's prodn company, they already break-even without the regular run yet. :rolleyes:

Check out IMDB:

Young Storm Shadow played by Brandon Soo Hoo:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2801337/

What a little cutie...I say the resemblance is there!!! what do ya think??

btw, LBH has no pic in the imdb profile...anyone knows how to add his pic in there?

oh no, he IS NOT 5'8" !!! How rude!! (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0496932/bio)

MRS.le, the young Storm Shadow, Brandon Soo Hoo is cute.

Thanks for the info.

I get so :blink::wacko::blink: seeing the relatively new dramas Beautiful Days and Bittersweet Life threads on the List of threads. I thot they're for LBH and CJW's BD and Hunnie's movie BSL. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Where's rubie HUNnie? Still having PC problems? I think you need Dr. Lee for that rubes. Good luck sis!

Guest MRS.le

I get so :blink::wacko::blink: seeing the relatively new dramas Beautiful Days and Bittersweet Life threads on the List of threads. I thot they're for LBH and CJW's BD and Hunnie's movie BSL. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

I second this!!! so confusing... where's their creativity?

Huhuhuhuuu..

pc is ok.. but panda has fallen so sick! :crazy: I need my Hunnie vitamins.. wahh.. the Cine21 pics are so cool. I love all the casual pics of the actors, especially BH.. looking so smart. He's enjoying the PhotoCall session much better than the first time.

Thanks everyone for the Cannes goodies :wub: clips and Hunnie vitamins. I'll save and dl all once this migraine-panda is back on her feet to ramble.

MWAHHHHHHHH to Hunnie.. when will we see you again. LOL.

ps: I'll reply the posts better when I'm back for good. Sung-ja, the translation is awesome.. I'll have to look at the capture later. ylin, the clip & caps are Lovelovelove! :blush:

Guest kdramafanusa

pc is ok.. but panda has fallen so sick! :crazy: I need my Hunnie vitamins..

Dearest Rubie, I'm so glad to see your post. I was worried after reading your last post about you being under the weather. I hope you will feel better soon. HUGS~ Please take care. I tried PMing you but can't.

Guest ellabel

^ Poor rubie babe..... hope u get rid of that migrane fast.... be well dear as HUN-nie will look for you if u r not here. enjoy taking-in all of HUNnie's goodness. :wub:

I second this!!! so confusing... where's their creativity?

*hi five* MRS.le.

I dont know why their movies and dramas have the same titles when i understand that sometimes there can be different english meanings for some Korean titles. :rolleyes:

Guest ylin

Ella sis, everybody ..... sit tight :lol::lol:

Very BIG and Sharp Red Carpet captures of our Hunnie .... :D

38531948dk8.jpg

25730756og9.jpg

44313909em0.jpg

15055376ti3.jpg

51688231hq5.jpg

71010682lw4.jpg

81706783nj7.jpg

92443218zm5.jpg

Thanks to roger@bhjwlove for sharing

Guest Janie Simply

Very BIG and Sharp Red Carpet captures of our Hunnie .... :D

This must be the glamour of a life time :sweatingbullets:

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Sung Ja, thanks so much for the fabulous info and translation; I can feel the excitement and giddiness of the interview; He/she is lucky to have captured the other side of the guys; they sure are very down to earth people! Looking forward to the June 8 footage!

Aish, poor Rubie and her PC, they must still recuperating right now from the marathon 24/7 from the past few days :sweatingbullets:

This is when Korea Allan Dilon signed the autograph for the French woman at the Lumiere hallway :sweatingbullets:

janice, my pleasure :)

Hi rubie, I am glad to see your post.... I missed you :rolleyes:

I am bit surprised when I saw the woman asking LBH the autograph. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I am relieved because the woman and LBH, both of them moved naturally and calmly so the very special Cannes' red carpet atmosphere was not damaged.

I think the Madame might be a Japanese because the portrait that she had was the one exclusively made for LBH film Tour 2008 in Japan.  I have the same one!

I wish I could be her!

http://www.e-fanclub.com/LEE08/webshop/default_list.asp

Guest ylin

janice, my pleasure :)

Hi rubie, I am glad to see your post.... I missed you :rolleyes:

I think the Madame might be a Japanese because the portrait that she had was the one exclusively made for LBH film Tour 2008 in Japan.  I have the same one!

I wish I could be her!

http://www.e-fanclub.com/LEE08/webshop/default_list.asp

Hi Seiko, you are so fortunate ..... did you get the handphone chain too? All the goodies are so nice but unfortunate they do not ship overseas and we can't get a copy ... :(

Btw, did you get a copy for the LBH Arena Tour DVD also?

Guest Janie Simply

Sung ja, lucky you! Yes, I was taken aback to see her come out so care-freely to ask for autograph in the midst of this grand entrance :sweatingbullets: Thank goodness she didn't ruin the atmosphere & BH is so professional in dealing with the unexpected situation. Guess the security guards in Cannes are not as strict as the ahjussi in Korea :sweatingbullets:

---

Rubie, I hope Paramount will deliver a big storm to build up your immune system :sweatingbullets:

BH said that right after his filming on May 23, he only had a few minutes to change his outfit before heading straight to Cannes, so maybe Paramount will release a few of the Storm Shadow footage of that day soon :w00t: After all they do not want us to dwell on GBW forever, so Rubie panda Whaetting!!!

Guest shred

ahhh i love the pics and standing ovation from cannes! thank you everyone who shared pics, translations, and videos.

maja just like you, i'm confused with the new drama threads :lol:

Guest ellabel

^^ maja!!!! arent u proud of your fafah??? :lol:

Rubie..you need your usual dose of Hunnie Love quick!..

Hope you're much better now.. :)

Anyway is Hunnie in this charity project along with Ms SHK?..

http://danmee.chosun.com/site/data/html_di...8052500443.html

oh and i can't stop watching that awesome knife throw by Hunnie..poor centipede....actually i focus more on that falling robe... ;)

notty, inez Jang and i thot I was the only one concentrated on the falling robe. :w00t:

The short teaser on the Bad is truly captivating. It's awesome!!

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4065/15055376ti3.jpg

Thanks to roger@bhjwlove for sharing

Gosh!!! I loooove this pic of HUNnie!!! :wub:

Thanks ylin sis.... I've been using a seatbelt since yesterday's storm of Hunnie's pix. Weak knees and drooling non-stop. Saved a lot of pics.

Just cant watch the vids here in the office. *darn*

ylin dear, ping's Bad gif is a walking advertisement of GBW.

It's great!

Lucky gal, Seiko.... maybe, u can also ask BH to sign your portrait someday.

just digging into GIJ... can't believe they said this:

This guy is a mega star in his native Korea. There is also a current Korean pop culture boom going on in Japan right now because of the Korean drama WINTER SONATA which he is in. :crazy::wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive...or-g-i-joe-3533

other than that, his intro is rather positive.

What d..@#&*$@...!!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy: How can they be so clueless and careless????!!!!! :wacko: :fury: They got the mega star title all right but Winter Sonata?? It's so unfair for both BYJ and LBH.

Mrs.le, is there a way to correct them?