Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Hi Sung-ja, so good to see your post and update on what's hot about our Hunnie.

Frankly, this particular thread (also other BH sites from my blurr observation) doesn't really talk much about the Thirst premiere although it is a surprise, no doubt about it. Not sure about other off-radar talks, if any.. but if the Japanese fans are talking.. we might hear from JOFC or ArtistView or BH Ent.. just in case.

I don’t think they will make any official comment on rumors.

And I think that’s the best way.

I don’t think they will make any official comment on rumors.

And I think that’s the best way.

Yeah.. I have to agree, too. Rumours are just part of the actors' everyday life..

Not commenting on it would be the better way.. hush.gif

Anyway.. only a month more till ICWTR opens.. BH will be busy with IRIS first and then we'll see him at the movie's premiere in Japan. Can't wait! Good thing Byunghun-ssi is spending time with friends now before he starts getting so busy again. :lol:

BH in Vegas, golfing ^^

t02200391ed30.jpg

Thanks to the highlight by cacao at lovelbh.com

GI Joe Official Japan website www.gi-j.jp

gijoejp1.jpggijoejp2.jpg

GamePro's G.I. Joe cover story revealed, exclusive new screens also exposed

By GamePro Staff February 24, 2009

The April 2009 issue of GamePro is a world exclusive first look at G.I. Joe the game. Feast your eyes on the cover below, three exclusive in-game screenshots of G.I. Joe the video game in action, and a glimpse at the first couple of pages of the magazine feature!

The April 2009 issue of GamePro Magazine is about to launch a full-scale attack on newsstands soon with its ten-page cover feature that's bursting at the seams with all things G.I. Joe!

GamePro's new cover feature includes exclusive details and screens of the upcoming G.I. Joe video game for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, DS, PSP, and Wii, which is described in the issue as what would happen if you threw "Contra, Gears of War, and Devil May Cry into a blender."

Huge details about G.I. Joe the video game (which picks up after the events of the upcoming film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra) are revealed for the first time including an in-depth look at playable characters, gameplay details, as well as information on the new G.I. Joe graphic novel and animated show.

Source: gamepro.com

2089851.jpg

GamePro’s April Issue heavily features G.I. Joe: Rise of COBRA game [generalsjoes.com]

Thanks to the highlight by Angel 70 at lovelbh.com

Another clip uploaded by Eldri / utkim ^^ Merci!

Mnet THIRST VIP Premiere

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDJC6Ina6Pk

This clip has the close-up of BH arriving and being swarmed over by the media people, they were just too close.. not giving him space to walk. Byunghun-ssi had to move so closely to the wall that he almost had an accident with a table situated there. :sweatingbullets: I think Mr. Son (behind him) was a bit too late to warn BH. :huh:

bhvip2y.jpg

bhvip3.jpg

Hope others can share screencaps from the clip, too.. if possible. My hands are too shaky and often not quick enough to get the images that are not too blurry.

April 30, 2009

Sneak peek at the trailer for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

cobratrailer1q.jpg

The French movie site Allocine has posted the first look at the trailer for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

:w00t: Please watch the streaming NEW TRAILER here or here :w00t:

The movie, based on the Hasbro line of toys, is directed by Stephen Sommers and stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston (pictured above), Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Saïd Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid. The full trailer debuts tomorrow, and the movie opens Aug. 7.

Credits: scifiwire.com

International G.I. Joe Trailer Now Online

April 30th, 2009 by James Cook | Source: Allocine

French website Allocine has posted a new trailer for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and you can check it out below. A domestic trailer for the action flick is set to arrive tomorrow, so also be sure to check back for that. Based on the popular toy line and cartoon series, G.I. Joe stars Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui and Dennis Quaid.

In the Stephen Sommers-directed film, an elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer. It opens August 7, 2009.

Source: themovingpicture.net

Early Trailer for G.I. Joe!

Published April 30, 2009 in Movie Trailers

By Ryan Parsons | Image property of Paramount, TrailerAddict

Just when we thought we'd have to wait until tomorrow for the G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra trailer, a 'French' version has been released even earlier. Best part is that this French version is likely to be exactly what we're going to see tomorrow, just with subtitles. Sweet!

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

As you might expect, tons of new footage is to be seen in the trailer for G.I. Joe. While some of the early buzz claims the film is sort of a mess, the visuals here are so geeky that they go full circle and become cool again. I can dig it.

Source: canmag.com

Hopefully someone could really share a full translated gist of this excellent article, it would be so awesome & highly appreciated! ^^ Merci!

---

May 1, 2009

[star Quest]

Lee Byunghun, a low bass voice already a recognized strength

[스타탐구] 이병헌, 낮은 중저음 일찌감치 목소리 강점 인정

JES|김인구 기자|2009.05.01 08:47 입력이병헌

htm_200905010844420107000001070100-002.jpg

"On a clear spring day, a disciple looked at some branches blowing in the wind, and asked, 'Master, is it the branches that are moving, or the wind?' Without even looking to where his pupil was pointing, the teacher smiled and said, 'That which moves is neither the branches nor the wind, it is your heart and mind.'" - Movie 'A Bittersweet Life' monologue by Lee Byung Hun as lead character SunWoo.

voice of a beautiful man

The narration by Lee Byunghun in the 2005 movie is a smooth treat to the ears. His deep stable voice is perfect for such noir expression which is like the calm before the storm or convenience over the stress, as the poet, it was sweet moment.

Lee Byung-hun, with acting talent as asset, the potential of his voice was recognized early. It easy to feel the calm voice yet one that commands attention.

"어느 맑은 봄날, 바람에 이리저리 휘날리는 나뭇가지를 바라보며 제자가 물었다. 스승님, 저것은 나뭇가지가 움직이는 겁니까, 바람이 움직이는 겁니까. 스승은 제자가 가리키는 곳을 보지도 않은 채 웃으며 말했다. 무릇, 움직이는 것은 나뭇가지도 아니고 바람도 아니며 네 마음뿐이다." - 영화 '달콤한 인생' 중 이병헌의 독백.

▶목소리가 아름다운 남자

2005년 화제작 '달콤한 인생'에선 이병헌의 연기와 함께 그의 내레이션이 귀에 와서 박혔다. 낮고 안정된 보이스가 누아르 장르의 비장미를 고조시켰다. 마치 폭풍 전야의 고요처럼 긴장되고, 한 편의 시구절처럼 감미로웠다.

이병헌은 연기도 연기지만 일찌감치 목소리의 장점을 인정받았다. 약간의 울림이 느껴지는 차분한 음성이 주의를 끌면서 여러차례 목소리로만 출연하기도 했다.

인기작가 이현세의 동명만화를 원작으로한 애니메이션 '아마게돈'(95)은 이병헌의 첫번째 목소리 출연작이다. 당시만 해도 배우들의 목소리 출연은 매우 이례적인 것이었다.

이병헌은 주인공 오혜성의 목소리를 연기했다. 특유의 중저음 보이스로 21세기 암울한 미래에 황폐화된 주인공의 감성을 효과적으로 표현해냈다.

두번째는 감성 애니메이션 '마리이야기'(01)였다. 역시 푸근한 음성이 애니메이션적 상상력을 더욱 깊고 풍부하게 했다.

▶고른 치아, 크고 시원한 입, 그리고 '킬러 스마일'

2004년 말 이병헌이 최지우와 호흡을 맞춘 드라마 '아름다운 날들'이 일본에 방영되자, '욘사마' 배용준에 이어 또 한번의 한류 돌풍이 꿈틀됐다. 산케이스포츠, 스포츠닛폰 등 주요 언론들은 이병헌의 미소를 두고 '킬러 스마일'이라고 부르며 그의 풍부한 표정연기에 높은 점수를 매겼다.

희고 고른 치아와 크고 두툼한 입이 킬러 스마일의 두 가지 포인트였다. '꽃미남'이라기 보다는 쾌남형의 외모가 남성미는 물론 유머와 천진난만함을 두드러지게 했다.

실제로 이병헌의 데뷔 시절 별명은 미국의 할리우드 아역스타 매컬리 컬킨이었다. 당시 컬킨 주연의 '나홀로 집에'가 전세계적으로 흥행했는데, 신인이었던 이병헌은 방송국의 오락 프로그램에 나와 개인기로 컬킨의 '스킨 바르고 괴성 지르기' 표정을 흉내내 이목을 끌었다. 하지만 정작 이병헌은 큰 입이 두고두고 콤플렉스였다고 하니 아이러니하다.

htm_200905010844420107000001070100-001.jpg

▶'내일은 사랑'의 신범수

이병헌은 데뷔 때부터 안팎의 주목을 받았던 행복한 연기자 중의 한사람이다. 91년 데뷔 이듬해에 KBS 주간드라마 '내일은 사랑'을 통해 혜성처럼 안방극장에 등장했다.

'내일은 사랑'은 1990년대 초반 대학 캠퍼스의 낭만과 사랑, 우정을 담은 청춘 드라마다. 이병헌을 비롯해 고소영·박소현·김정난·김정균 등이 출연했다. '겨울연가'를 히트시킨 윤석호 감독이 연출을 한 작품으로도 유명하다.

이병헌은 대학동아리 '문화비평재단'의 회장 신범수 역을 소화했다. 신범수는 이병헌에게는 절호의 기회가 된 캐릭터였다. 공부면 공부, 운동이면 운동, 뭐 하나 못하는 게 없는 다재다능한 대학생. 다소 마초적인 성격이 있지만 당시로선 더할 나위없는 남성적인 '훈남' 캐릭터였다. 이 드라마의 인기는 17년이 지난 지금에도 '내일은 사랑' 인터넷 모임과 OST 등을 통해 변함없는 위력을 발휘하고 있다.

▶'공동경비구역 JSA'의 이수혁 병장

'내일은 사랑'이 이병헌을 드라마의 스타로 만들어준 작품이라면 영화에선 '공동경비구역 JSA'가 그를 명실상부한 스크린의 배우로 만들었다고 할 수 있다.

'공동경비구역 JSA'는 '올드보이'의 박찬욱 감독이 2000년에 내놓은 화제작이다. 그 해 580만명의 관객을 동원하며 최고 흥행을 기록했다. 이병헌은 남측의 군인인 이수혁 병장을 열연했다. 비무장지대(DMZ)에서 수색 근무 중에 지뢰을 밟았다가 북한군에게 구출되는 어수룩함과 동료병사의 죽음이라는 극단적 상황 앞에서 고뇌하는 모습을 자유로이 넘나들었다.

지뢰밭 신에서 송강호를 향해 총을 겨누며 "꼼짝마"라고 외치지만, 이내 자신의 긴박한 처지를 깨닫고 "살려달라"고 울며 애원하는 모습은 영화 명장면에서 자주 소개되는 대목이기도 하다.

▶'달콤한 인생'과 '놈놈놈'을 넘어 세계로

그러나 뭐니뭐니해도 이병헌의 필모그래피를 가장 충실하게 채운 작품은 '달콤한 인생'이라고 할 수 있다. 조폭 내의 냉철한 완벽주의자 선우(이병헌)를 맡아 기존의 조폭영화와는 다른 이중적 캐릭터를 연기했다. 주먹으로 문제를 해결하는 조폭이되, 슬픈 감성이 깃든 해결사. 그가 아니라면 잘 포개지지 않는 이중적 인물이었다.

지난해 여름을 뜨겁게 달궜던 히트작 '좋은놈 나쁜놈 이상한놈'(이하 놈놈놈)도 빼놓을 수 없다. 이전까지는 한번도 악역을 해보지 않았던 그는 과감하게 살인청부업자인 박창이 역에 도전해 호평받았다. 날렵하면서도 우람한 상반신을 드러낸 채 등을 돌려 단검을 던지는 동작으로 그는 배우로서의 연기 영역을 넓혔다.

올해는 2편의 해외영화를 통해 또다른 변신을 꿈꾸고 있다. '시클로'의 트란 안 훙 감독의 '아이 컴 위드 레인'과 할리우드 블록버스터 '지아이 조'가 그것이다. 이들 작품이 개봉되는 오는 6월과 8월에는 배우 이병헌의 연기 지평이 더욱 확장될 것으로 기대된다.

★ 이병헌 프로필

생년월일 1970년 7월 12일생

출생지 경기도 성남

신체조건 177cm 72kg

가족관계 1남1녀 중 장남

학력 대왕초-영동중-중동고-한양대 불문학과

데뷔 1991년 KBS 14기 공채 탤런트

출연작

영화 놈놈놈(08) 그해 여름(06) 달콤한 인생(05) 쓰리 몬스터(04) 누구나 비밀은 있다(04) 중독(02) 마리이야기(02) 번지점프를 하다(01) 공동경비구역 JSA(00) 내 마음의 풍금(99) 지상만가(97) 그들만의 세상(96) 아마게돈(96) 런 어웨이(95) 누가 나를 미치게 하는가(95) / 드라마 내일은 사랑(92) 폴리스(93) 아스팔트 사나이(95) 바람의 아들(95) 아름다운 그녀(97) 백야 3.98(98) 해피투게더(99) 아름다운 날들(01) 올인(03) 등

수상경력

KBS 연기대상 신인상(92) 제32회 백상예술대상 TV부문 남자 연기상(96) 제39회 백상예술대상 TV부문 남자 최우수연기상(03) SBS 연기대상 대상(03) 제25회 한국영화평론가협회상 남자주연상(05) 제42회 백상예술대상 영화부문 남자 최우수연기상(06)

Credits: 김인구 기자 [clark@joongang.co.kr] via isplus.joins.com

The monthly panda-announcement ^^ anyone?

butter10.gif a moment please

Speaking of birthday.. in about 3 months' time.. more or less.. :blush: .. a proposal for this year's gift to BH, it isn't like what we did before.. sending gifts/cards/ecards but something a bit different which most likely will mean a lot more in wider appreciation. I won't disclose it at the thread as we might go off-topic but if anyone is interested to join, please PM or email. As prelude, this 'panda-project' would need $ contribution (flexible amount) to get the the action going.. that's why I'm proposing it months in advance so that we will be able to make it a reality.. taking into consideration the number of those wanting to participate. The more fans at EverythingLBH joining, the better decision & the higher contribution it'll be. It will not be indivually named/credited unless the majority wants it to be.. but once & if finalized, the 'gift' will clearly be from EverythingLBH-soompi.com as BH have known us.

So, please respond. Or if there's any other idea for BH's birthday, please don't hesitate to share as well.. to be considered by everyone. It is after all.. for Byunghun-ssi.. :wub: .. and us..

Friday - May 1, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Trailer HD

movie1.gifWATCH STREAMING TRAILER HERE -- HERE -- HERE and many more :lol:

gijoemay2.jpg

The trailer for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra has been released in HD and it is ahhhh-mazing.

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. Joe team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

The Stephen Sommers-directed adaptation opens this summer on August 7th. The superhero flick stars: Sienna Miller, Channing Tatum, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid.

Source: justjared.buzznet.com

New Domestic G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Trailer

Posted by WebMonkey on May 1st, 2009

Earlier we posted the new French “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” trailer, today MySpace has posted the new domestic trailer for Paramount Pictures’ new film.

Opening August 7th, the Stephen Sommers-directed adaptation stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid.

Source: youbentmywookie.com

G.I. Joe Rise Of Cobra “New Footage”

Sage Bowen 1 May 2009

As you know this summer has a lot of films in store for us, One being G.I. JOE! This will be the first big screen debut for the Hasbro franchise and is directed by Stephen Sommers (Mummy, Mummy Returns, Van Helsing) and will star Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid. The movie is set to release August 7th 2009.

Source: sjcommittee.com

ps: looks like Storm Shadow was not only shown in the duel fight scene with Snake Eyes. The guy (clad in white) jumping out of the building.. that's him, too.. right? :P Huh.. huh.. plus a few more glimpses as well. ^^

Not really about BH, clearly more on TK.. but still ICWTR related.. to share.. :blush:

The last line worth noting, perhaps? ^^

According to this article, Kimura has started promoting for this movie in Japan. He said that there was one scene that had a lot of insects on his face. The filming was done 2 years ago Kimura said, "The Mindanao is a danger zone in the Philippines but we had to film a scene there. The director said to me, 'We have to have a scene where insects cover your eyes and crawl all around, Takuya. It's a bit revolting...' At that time during shooting, the insects crawled non stop on my face and the director kept apologizing by the side, "Sorry, Takuya, sorry, Takuya." (laughs)" And he continued, "When all the insects gathered on my face, I felt like I am like a room for insects, and there are many actors crawling on my face. When the director called CUT aloud, I said to them, "Thank you, Mr. Insect. Sorry. Thanks for your hard work. We have finished filming. Please get down." The movie CM will start broadcasting from May 18 onwards.

Full credits: Gaki.n.Me

Thanks to the highlight by cacao-lovelbh.com / tohotheater.jp / eiga.com

original.jpg

Uhh.. one could probably mistaken the ICWTR director having similar thirst/taste for blood as PCW :sweatingbullets:

:sweatingbullets: Request from the forever-blurr blurpanda :blush:

Can someone edit the Storm Shadow scenes from the latest Rise of Cobra trailer.. especially the fighting scene as well as the jumping off the building, too.. in smaller video format or GIF, please? ylin.. anyone?

I have the full clip in .flv format if anyone wants it or to keep a copy.. but a cool GIF version of just Storm Shadow would be a fabulous catch indeed. The HD is 22 MB.. not quite possible to upload on Youtube, right? :huh:

If we look closely at the trailer (like countless times by yours truly ^^).. we really can't miss that oh-so-precious expression by Storm Shadow as he fights Snake Eyes.. it's almost like.. how do we say it.. sorta cartoonish or rather comic-like. laughing.gif

But of course.. considering the origin of GI Joe.. :P

No matter how cheesy the CGIs or whatever they say about the movie.. just can't wait to watch Storm Shadow in action. :lol: Simply a feel-good popcorn flick. ^^

ps: if my panda-eyes were quick enough.. I believe the jumping out of the building scene.. BH as Storm Shadow was unmasked. Remember the BTS we saw long ago of him climbing up against a blue-screen?

Hi Rubie, i too wish to view the full TBS clip. But found a clip related uploaded by Madeeriko.

TOP in Akita - IRIS

Elaine-hunnie, this may not be the full TBS clip (yet) but it is an awesome highlight! :w00t: An excellent sharing, indeed! thumbup.gif

Though it's mainly about T.O.P, luckily for us.. it's the scene that involves Byunghun-ssi as well. WOW! So happy to be able to see how BH prepares himself for the shooting.. he sure is very serious & all-out meticulous about work.. what a treat to actually see that. :blush: And to be filming under quite heavy snowfall (at -1oC, rubes would be freezing already... brrrr!).. just demands a lot from the cast & crew especially. Aren't we glad that everything went well & smoothly in Akita.

I wonder who's the young Japanese actress and what she's saying about getting to work with BH-ssi and T.O.P in IRIS :rolleyes: .. hope Sung-ja or michikyou can share with us her name/info, if possible. I'm also hoping to know what T.O.P is saying about Byunghun-ssi.. I think he was asked about that, too. :D

Sure hope we'd have the complete TBS clip to watch soon.. but in the meantime, this is an equally fabulous sharing. Well done! ^^

May 3, 2009

Similar to the KBS Global update, posted here and here previously --

Lee Byunghun VS Kimura Takuya

20080612_1.jpg

Dua bintang Korea dan Jepun sekali lagi bergabung tenaga dan bakat buat kali kdua untuk menjayakan sebuah filem terbaru. Lee Byung Hun dan Kimura Takuya pernah berlakun bersama pada tahun 2007 dalam filem Jepun, 'Hero' kini kembali beraksi dalam 'I Come With The Rain'.

Filem multinasional itu turut dibintangi Josh Hartnett dan Elias Koteas di bawah arahan pengarah kacukan Vietnam dan Perancis, Anh Hung Tran.

Filem aksi ini mengisahkan bekas polis yang mengembara ke Hong Kong untuk mencari anak seorang jutawan yang hilang.

Copied from Pancaindera Mingguan Malaysia - Mei 3, 2009 / Bintang Asia

Guest ylin

:sweatingbullets: Request from the forever-blurr blurpanda :blush:

Can someone edit the Storm Shadow scenes from the latest Rise of Cobra trailer.. especially the fighting scene as well as the jumping off the building, too.. in smaller video format or GIF, please? ylin.. anyone?

I have the full clip in .flv format if anyone wants it or to keep a copy.. but a cool GIF version of just Storm Shadow would be a fabulous catch indeed. The HD is 22 MB.. not quite possible to upload on Youtube, right? :huh:

u can gimme the flv file, i try n see wat i can do ....

i am trying out another software for gif, result not as good as those i did million yrs ago :P

gbw gif which i just tried to make ... resolution not too good

gbw.gif

u can gimme the flv file, i try n see wat i can do ....

i am trying out another software for gif, result not as good as those i did million yrs ago :P

gbw gif which i just tried to make ... resolution not too good

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6039/gbw.gif

Here it is :blush: but halfway uploading.. uhh.. I realized that I should have used non-MU instead.. oops..

Hope you can download from the link, ylin.. MU seems to be much easier to handle these days and we can even use Flashget to dl which previously was not possible.

Just let me know anything at all, ok.. and I really appreciate the effort.. YES!!! The Storm Shadow power! :w00t:

Rise of Cobra_trailer HD.flv (21.62MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F54UHQVT

ps: btw.. love the BAD gif.. looks like he's teasing us with a kiss.. huh.. huh.. *faints!*

Disclaimer: partly gisted, mostly guessed.

May 4, 2009

Lee Byunghun's non-stop international promos

Sports Donga

20090504-11.jpg

Top star Lee Byung Hun (photo) will be starting his overseas promotional movie events from end of May till August. His first international event of the year will kickstart with 'I Come With The Rain' which will be released on June 6 in Tokyo, Japan with various publicity and promotions. The global director & cast of ICWTR including Josh Hartnett, Takuya Kimura, Shawn Yue and Lee Byung Hun will all participate in the promotional events planned.

From then on, starting in mid-July, Lee Byung Hun's Hollywood debut 'GI Joe: Rise of Cobra' will begin its promotional events and publicity stunts as prelude to the movie's worldwide release on August 7 starting with the US as well as South Korea which will hold the same event on the said designated date.

This will prompt a series of promotional activities and visits for Rise of Cobra in South Korea, Japan and the United States. In the case of Japan, because of Lee's high popularity in the country, a specific schedule had been set up to increase the significance of the events as his 2008 Korean Western 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' will also open in the Japanese theaters starting August 29th. The box-office movie which was released last year in Korea had proved to be a huge hit with local moviegoers as well as fan tours coming in.

In the meantime, Lee Byung Hun will be busy filming the drama 'IRIS' in its domestic and foreign filming locations already pre-planned before the movies promotional events are scheduled to begin.

A close associate of Lee stated that "Korean stars' promotional events in Japan will be designed accordingly to the high interest for the actor," as this will help affirm other overseas activities of Korean pop stars in Japan to be concluded more significantly, he said.

Credits: 윤여수 기자 tadada@donga.com via news.nate.com

Has anyone seen the recent TBS feature on IRIS, the complete version?

Is there a streaming tv at TBS, too.. something like KBS?

Are there any more youtube IRIS clips uploaded related to Byunghun-ssi?

Whoops, so many questions.. :blush:

tbsbh12.jpg

Cold & Candid, IRIS in Akita [X]

ps: hello to bophany & alexia1411..

once you're validated as members at soompi.. please don't be shy & join us here, ok. ^^

Thanks to the highlight at EverydayLBH fan-blog

Lots of cool & clear XL screencaptures from the trailer

http://hisstank.com/gallery/GI-Joe-Trailer-1-Screen-Captures

Quite a few caps from the action-fighting scene of Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes but none of the building-jumping though..

On a different note.. not sure if anyone's following this..

regarding the 2009 Birthday gift to Byunghun-ssi, I'm really sorry that I have to withdraw the proposed idea for the time being.

Due to similar previous response & inability on my behalf to make it happen, the panda project is postponed till a later date.

Hopefully.. sent to Byunghun-ssi during our (EverythingLBH) birthday would be more appropriate, perhaps?

Again, really sorry for this change of plan. For those concerned, my sincere apology.