Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest Janie Simply

Wow, so nice of him to share his family potraits, gorgeous! It must be fun taking those pics; Wanna frame them in my living room office or computer screen :sweatingbullets:

rubie-babe, such nice pics deserved to be on the top page ;)

Wow, so nice of him to share his family potraits, gorgeous! It must be fun taking those pics; Wanna frame them in my living room office or computer screen :sweatingbullets:

Well, personally.. I'm not really sure if it's for fan/public sharing :sweatingbullets: .. the photos could be just for tonight and totally MIA tomorrow. We're kinda used to the drill already.. when it comes to copyright pics of Byunghun-ssi. We share whatever we can.. for whatever time we have.. and this is truly one of the most unexpected surprise in every sense of the word.

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

WOW! I say WOW too. :rolleyes: So gorgeous.

Maybe it is just the matter of time, those pics might be deleted soon.

So I am lucky to see them.

Thank you rubie. :lol:

And thank you for some photos from real IRIS scenes too.

I really cannot wait to see the actual films.

Both BH and TH have good eyes.

I found this while browsing earlier before getting so sidetracked by IRIS caps and the surprise photos of BH's family especially.. just love those.. :wub: :blush:

From Kim So Yeon's 'Gourmet' interview, her previous drama series pre-IRIS; For full article, please refer link provided but here's the interesting related excerpt..

20) Which type of roles do you want for your future dramas?

I would really like to play as “Jang Hee Bin”. I can eat poison too! After I have watched the movie “Summer Story” with my mum, I would really like to play the innocent girl (played by Soo Ae) in the movie. But playing as a tough female law enforcer seems interesting too!

Translated by hanfever.com from Chinese text at Baidu.com

Seems that KSY had watched 'Once in a Summer' and presumably she likes the movie & storyline a lot. Though it wasn't mentioned, perhaps she likes BH's acting as well. Could be a reason why she was rather shy/awkward (refer IRIS press conference photos in Akita).. getting to work with BH for the first time. Maybe?

But sure looks like her wish came true.. playing a secret agent in IRIS. Hope it will be a great project to show her ability as well.

omg, those family photos are indeed a BIG surprise!!! and they're beautiful :wub:

his mother looks so young ^^

Indeed, his Omma looks so young.. it's no wonder CP could pass as BH's cousin as we thought before. :P

So.. this means that the other pair of grandparents (the pic with BH's ex).. are his paternal grandparents instead, right.

Aish.. I still can't get over these photos.. what gives, Byunghun-ssi? :blush:

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

The day BH left Akita :tears:but Thank you for the great memory ! :wub:

More snow in Ischia

002.jpg009--1.jpg

Taking pictures before departure

014-.jpg

KSY gets in the car with help (seems she twisted her leg) and you know who he is

IMG_4620.jpgIMG_4624.jpg

Restaurant in Ischia where staff had meal everyday

IMG_4635.jpg

They had BD party for KTH and good bye party with all staff and Akita supporters

IMG_4652.jpgIMG_46291.jpg

They left autographs on the wall of the restaurant

]IMG_4637.jpgIMG_46381.jpgIMG_46272.jpgIMG_4639.jpgIMG_4643-1.jpg

Schedule board

IMG_4653.jpg

Beautiful sunset at Lake Tazawa after everyone left

049.jpg

^ Excellent pics, Sung-ja.. you've absolutely given us a glimpse of IRIS in Akita.. something that we totally cherish very much. :wub:

It must be especially quiet in Akita these days now that the IRIS team and Byunghun-ssi has left, those who had met him during the filming would feel the withdrawal symptoms real bad, huh.. huh..

Again.. the snow scenery in Akita is simply gorgeous.. it sure makes the upcoming series extra special, all the way.

Guest cynthia05

WOW indeed! A surprise storm.. out of the blue.

Eunhee-ssi in her dress is absolutely dreamy-looking, very gorgeous girl. :blush: Now we know can see that she actually got her look & features from their Omma.. and not the other way around as BH used to say. :P And her Byunghun-Oppa.. is the one taking after their Abeoji, obviously. :D

The only ones missing now.. are the lucky spouses for the Lee siblings. :rolleyes:

Wow.. and wowed again.

WOW and WOW again is all I can say!!!! Simply stunning and never expect such "private family photos" will ever be seen. Thanks so much Rubie for "fishing out" such memorable pics! EH looks very poised & beautiful and the mother seems to have cut her hair....and the granny is so cheerful & adorable.....and our Hunnie, needlessly to say.....STUNNING....seems to be taking wedding pics (but short of a perfect bride......)

And SUNG-JA, kamsa for all the "very exclusive" pics from your memorable Akita trip.....and I am sure when the drama is out, you will link yourself to all the location shots you have been and seen!!! Btw, you got to talk to Hunnie in English at the reception party in Castle Hotel?

WOW and WOW again is all I can say!!!! Simply stunning and never expect such "private family photos" will ever be seen. Thanks so much Rubie for "fishing out" such memorable pics! EH looks very poised & beautiful and the mother seems to have cut her hair....and the granny is so cheerful & adorable.....and our Hunnie, needlessly to say.....STUNNING....seems to be taking wedding pics (but short of a perfect bride......)

Honestly I have to thank a panda-angel hug.gif for whispering these exclusive photos. :blush: They are indeed .. the top Hunnie surprise of the day moment, such sharing so totally unexpected. Frankly.. I was still thinking in my sleep about the photos.. LOL..

BH obviously would have some family photos over the years.. which is probably no different than this but because the fans have never seen anything so formal & private/intimate yet so preciously beautiful, it's understandable everyone's much surprise.

Well, to answer Janie's over-analyzed query.. photos of Byunghun-ssi and his family on his mother's side which could be a yearly family event/celebration. Did EH get engaged or something? ^^ Or it could be.. a simple family gathering fun snapshot.. of his family before he starts HIS OWN FAMILY.. photos.. :rolleyes: ..

Let's not forget.. 2009 is year of the STORM.. these photos could be one of the surprises. A stunning one indeed.

Uhh-oh.. Cynthia.. who knows.. the next one out.. could be the WEDDING photos! in_love.gifbigsurprise.gif:vicx:

Guest mailene28

rubie hun, thanks for all the updates.. been here everyday so thanks thanks for everything, i mean really. thanks as well to all pandas! ;)

the family photos, that is so beautiful. :)

Guest kimchibabe

I'm so overwhelmed with the family pictures...so masterfully taken, all the poses exhibiting a warm and closely-knit family. And they all look so good, so much happiness in them. What a really nice family.

Makes me wonder too for what purpose/event these have been taken. Could be the last formal photos of the siblings while stilll single. :rolleyes:

I really want that close-up photo of BH. Its my first time to see his picture taken from this angle. He simply looks divine!

Rubie-Sis, such a precious treat for us, thank you!

^ I totally agree about being so overwhelmed. :blush: The natural poses & close interaction by everyone are just so heartwarming to see, such clear warmth exudes by the family. We can't help but be enchanted by their happiness as well. :wub:

Yupyup.. a family photo while the siblings are still single before the new family members joining them.. sooner.. or later. :P:rolleyes:

--- btw.. looks like 9th Avenue is collaborating with IRIS in terms of marketing strategy, thanks to the highlight at EverydayLBH fan-blog. Hope Sung-ja can clarify some of the details ^^

株)ナインスアベニュー ドラマ「アイリス」製作支援

9aveiris.jpg

(株)ナインスアベニューと(株)テウォンエンターテインメントの間にブロックバスタードラマ「アイリス」の制作支援及び共同マーケティング契約を締結しました。

「アイリス」は2009年秋、放送予定の諜報アクション物でもう日本での海外撮影を終え、韓流スターイ・ビョンオン、キム・テヒ、ジョン・ジュンホ、キム・スンウ、キム・ソヨン、ビックバンのT.O.Pなど華麗なキャスティングで製作段階から相当な注目を集めている作品です。

「アイリス」の製作発表会をナインスアベニュー3階でする予定もあり、ナインスアベニューでロケ・バンをする予定であります。

またショッピングモールにドラマ「アイリス」の広報館を企画するなどナインスアベニューは新しい観光商品として発展するように頑張ります。

新しい韓流の中心として成長して行くナインスアベニューへお客さまのご関心よろしくお願いいたします

An agreement between 9th Avenue and Taewon Entertainment for upcoming blockbuster drama 'IRIS' have been reached in joint marketing strategy and production support.

'IRIS' which will be aired in the fall of 2009 have just finished its filming in Japan is an action television drama series starring Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Jung Jun Ho, Kim Seung Woo, Kim So Yeon and TOP. The series have been attracting considerable attention since the earlier casting stage, last year.

needs clarification

The 9th Avenue Hallyu Mall (which LBH is one of the main spokespersons) will be presented in the drama series as one of the location spot(?) and vice-versa. This cooperation between IRIS and 9th Avenue will be an efficient PR tool to develop and promote new tourism products in Korea.

Source: 9th-avenue.com

Guest shred

love scene ... :mellow:

Indeed, his Omma looks so young.. it's no wonder CP could pass as BH's cousin as we thought before. :P

So.. this means that the other pair of grandparents (the pic with BH's ex).. are his paternal grandparents instead, right.

Aish.. I still can't get over these photos.. what gives, Byunghun-ssi? :blush:

i can't believe CP is actually his uncle^^

for a minute there i had to think "who's his ex?"

i seriously forgot. eek! it feels so long ago ... to me at least :sweatingbullets:

and yes, i guess that's his paternal grandparents :blush:

thank you everyone for sharing on location pics and news :wub:

love scene ... :mellow:

i can't believe CP is actually his uncle^^

for a minute there i had to think "who's his ex?"

i seriously forgot. eek! it feels so long ago ... to me at least :sweatingbullets:

and yes, i guess that's his paternal grandparents :blush:

thank you everyone for sharing on location pics and news :wub:

The embrace.. the love scene.. obviously still lots of reservation lingering but really can't wait for BH's drama. At least, he doesn't torture us like before.. lots of "storm-y surprise" are coming from Byunghun-ssi this year..

Glad that you managed to catch the photos, chula.. very good timing, huh! :lol:

It's obvious how CP is close to his mom (BH's grandma), as BH is close to his own mother. :D

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

--- btw.. looks like 9th Avenue is collaborating with IRIS in terms of marketing strategy, thanks to the highlight at EverydayLBH fan-blog. Hope Sung-ja can clarify some of the details ^^

株)ナインスアベニュー ドラマ「アイリス」製作支援

(株)ナインスアベニューと(株)テウォンエンターテインメントの間にブロックバスタードラマ「アイリス」の制作支援及び共同マーケティング契約を締結しました。

「アイリス」は2009年秋、放送予定の諜報アクション物でもう日本での海外撮影を終え、韓流スターイ・ビョンオン、キム・テヒ、ジョン・ジュンホ、キム・スンウ、キム・ソヨン、ビックバンのT.O.Pなど華麗なキャスティングで製作段階から相当な注目を集めている作品です。

「アイリス」の製作発表会をナインスアベニュー3階でする予定もあり、ナインスアベニューでロケ・バンをする予定であります。

またショッピングモールにドラマ「アイリス」の広報館を企画するなどナインスアベニューは新しい観光商品として発展するように頑張ります。

新しい韓流の中心として成長して行くナインスアベニューへお客さまのご関心よろしくお願いいたします

An agreement between 9th Avenue and Taewon Entertainment for upcoming blockbuster drama 'IRIS' have been reached in joint marketing strategy and production support.

'IRIS' which will be aired in the fall of 2009 have just finished its filming in Japan is an action television drama series starring Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Jung Jun Ho, Kim Seung Woo, Kim So Yeon and TOP. The series have been attracting considerable attention since the earlier casting stage, last year.

needs clarification

The 9th Avenue Hallyu Mall (which LBH is one of the main spokespersons) will be presented in the drama series as one of the location spot(?) and vice-versa. This cooperation between IRIS and 9th Avenue will be an efficient PR tool to develop and promote new tourism products in Korea.

Source: 9th-avenue.com

They will have the press conference for the production announcement of IRIS on the third floor of 9th Avenue.

And some part of shooting will be taken in 9th Avenue too.

They are also planning to have a public booth of IRIS in the shopping mall.

It does not say anything particularly about LBH other than introducing him as a cast of IRIS.

They say they will do their best to develop the 9th Avenue as a new tourism product.

^ That is great giist, Sung-ja. Really appreciate the translation. :blush: Does it say when the press conference will be? It wouldn't clash with LBH Star Shop launch, right.. which is another 2 days! On Friday.. finally, we'll see BH again. :w00t: Wonder what kind of hat he'll be wearing this time. :lol:

---

Anyone know what time the LBH Star Shop would be tomorrow? :blush: Morning.. afternoon... evening? :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see Byunghun-ssi again.. hope it's not too secretive as the IRIS filming. :lol:

Byunghun-ssi may not have that many MVs but those that he did, proved to be a groundbreaker...

Kim Haneul follows “To Heaven” with “I Was Happy”

April 1st, 2009 // by javabeans

Eleven years after starring in a famous music video for a song by ballad singer Jo Sung-mo, actress and hair-envy provocateur Kim Haneul is again taking the lead role for the singer’s latest MV.

When she starred in Jo’s 1998 “To Heaven” video alongside Lee Byung-heon, Kim Haneul was a relative unknown who gained a lot of exposure when the MV (and song) proved to be a massive hit. So when Jo Sung-mo asked Kim Haneul to appear in his newest video, she agreed right away. She’ll star in the MV for the title track “I Was Happy” [행복했었다] off Jo’s comeback album (his last full-length release was four years ago with “Second Half”).

Most MVs are passing affairs, but “To Heaven” is a bit of an exception, and is still memorable as one of those prime examples of kpop’s fixation with awesomely melodramatic, over-the-top and tragic storylines. It had a cinematic flair and grand scope, as well as an ending that left an impression. The video even spawned a remake (for the recent song “To the Hospital”), although that was pretty much a flop.

The “I Was Happy” MV shoots on April 3. Meanwhile, Kim Haneul’s upcoming romantic-comedy spy movie with Kang Ji-hwan, Level 7 Civil Servant, opens on the 23rd.

Via Mk.co.kr , credits to dramabeans.com