Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

from cjwfc

BH’s sister with CJW, at BH shop in 9th avenue mall? The background looks like it’s BH shop. Maybe CJW went over there. :rolleyes:

IMG_1063.jpg

^ Yupyup! That's Eun Hee-ssi and it's BH's name on the wall but where's the overall shop?

Getting soooooo mysterious lah!!! :w00t:

Great sharing Ching! :wub: Mwah!

---

Hunnies all! Media pics from the fanmeet on Saturday Feb 28.. BH & 22,000 fans together

our clean-cut Byunghun is looking sooooooooo young! :wub:

20090302091710206.jpg

Source: media.daum.net

20090302091709162.jpg

Source: media.daum.net

Guest kimchibabe

^

Can't agree with you more, Rubie! He looks so wonderful. And his eyes have that certain glow.

His hair...he trimmed it just enough to show his ears. I guess this is the IRIS look we will be expecting. :rolleyes:

And he was so formal, wearing a suit for the occasion. Its just like Tokyo Dome(look at all the lights!) I'm savoring these pics...aahhhh.

Byunghun... the balladeer...singing his way into our hearts! :blush:

I think.. from the media updates.. if rubes not mis-understanding it.. there's a "LBH RADIO SHOW" concept(?) .. a theme for the fanmeet, perhaps?

Were there question and answer session this time around?

help.gif At the fan meet.. was BH wearing his ST pendant? If so.. any design in particular?

---

Btw.. when is IRIS really starting its filming in Akita.. March 10 or March 25th? Hope to see the GBW team in HK for AFA on the 23rd, obviously.

luwali-ssi.. will you be watching NomNomNom on the big screen? :lol:

Guest Janie Simply

^

Can't agree with you more, Rubie! He looks so wonderful. And his eyes have that certain glow.

His hair...he trimmed it just enough to show his ears. I guess this is the IRIS look we will be expecting. :rolleyes:

And he was so formal, wearing a suit for the occasion. Its just like Tokyo Dome(look at all the lights!) I'm savoring these pics...aahhhh.

Byunghun... the balladeer...singing his way into our hearts! :blush:

Kimchibabe, Nothing escape your eyes... you're like watching every breath he takes and every move he makes, always enjoy reading your thoughts about BH :)

Ahh, I'm speechless hearing about the fan meeting; Mr. Song must have done another great job for BH; I am so looking forward to hear the singing too :sweatingbullets:

Look at those glow sticks... and aish the spotlight shining down on BH is yet another sexy sight to savor. :sweatingbullets: (sorry mod for quoting the image on the same page :sweatingbullets: )

20090302091709162.jpg

Oh well, what I intended to say in the beginning is that those intense eyes behind the mask that I saw a few days ago are still haunting me, what to do :tears::sweatingbullets:

Oh well, what I intended to say in the beginning is that those intense eyes behind the mask that I saw a few days ago are still haunting me, what to do :tears::sweatingbullets:

Whose eyes behind the mask.. what movie did you watch janie-hunnie? :huh:

Rise of Cobra hasn't been released yet.. and Lost Planet hasn't been made either. :unsure:

Guest Janie Simply

Aigoo, Mod, I am talking about the eyes below lah... pretty "haunting"... in a good way lah :lol::sweatingbullets: I can't forget those intense gaze maybe it has penetrated my heart already :rolleyes:

^ Ok ok.. question answered. Now.. you gotta do what you got to do.,. regarding the images. :blush: Janie-hunnie.. simply the mention of Lost Planet.. we can totally visualize BH already. :P

---

Refer to ylin's posts :blush:

Our Byunghun has a lot of hair ^^ but he's one very, very happy Hunnie, smiling all the way through the event .. like he's in love! :wub:

ylin is too quick as always :lol:

Some photos from the 28.02.09 LBH Yoyogi Stadium Fan Meet

These are from the day session

cdrmomo-img600x574-1235941738fkxd6q51594.jpg

cdrmomo-img600x518-1235941739d8px2751594.jpg

cdrmomo-img600x518-1235941739tv0rcl51594.jpg

cdrmomo-img600x487-1235941455y2zj3p1579.jpg

cdrmomo-img556x600-1235941455ufwrns1579.jpg

cdrmomo-img600x581-1235941461hynnre1579.jpg

These are from the night session

cdrmomo-img600x574-1235942713xwoo4r13696.jpg

cdrmomo-img556x600-1235942713psrqhf13696.jpg

cdrmomo-img600x517-12359427191qvegu13703.jpg

Thanks to roger@bhjwlove.com

Guest kimchibabe

^

These are so beautiful, YLIN! A truly wonderful treat..thanks a mil! How did you manage to get hold of these?

He's beaming...in tip-top shape... and the smile on his lips...he was really out to give his fans the best of him! :wub::wub:

Two sessions! BH showing the same energy level....what a trouper. He gave his 210%. He sang...he danced....he played the piano. It was a FUN-meet!

p.s. I agree Rubie, the hairstyle is still there, I thought he had it trimmed. But you're right, he's like bubbles floating in thin air...like he just kissed the girl he loves..the joy...the glee...its all there. Happiness to the max!

More from the fan meet

alalririri-img600x421-1235867160ho9pef43044.jpg

alalririri-img600x423-1235867161jdlwbq43044.jpg

alalririri-img600x423-1235867161ew6ddf43044.jpg

alalririri-img600x337-1235867499efscrt33587.jpg

alalririri-img600x337-1235867500ih62qr33587.jpg

p.s. kimchibabe, you are most welcome :) ... ..waving very hard to my ella sistar ... long time no see ....

Guest ellabel

Wah!!! :w00t: I'm glad that BH's fan meet was well-attended and successful.

Bo!!!! :w00t: He sang She!!! I can just imagine all the squeals and shrieks and... panties dropping :P:lol: !!! BH's cool, manly voice will definitely fit that song.

I hope he sang more songs for the fans coz even if he's shy to admit it, he really has a wonderful voice.

rubie hunnie, all your excitement about BH might bring your temp high again so cool down dear. ;) We're really happy that BH never fails to bring us surprises, constant news and achievements.

It wud have been great to see him and Jiwoo together again in the 9th ave. opening but at least, Eun hee was there. I guess BH needs to be in japan earlier to give him time to practice his songs and to condition himself before the D-Day!

Sung-ja hunnie, u r one lucky gal! BH is in your midst again and seeing Nicole and Hugh at the red carpet... WOW!!! :w00t: They must be promoting their movie Australia. Did you go to BH's fan meet?

Not too sure if he has gone home ... but you can try to read from the fan account at daum

http://cafe.daum.net/goodbadweird/92qw/3931

If not wrong, the event lasted 2 hrs 30mins, as usual there were video clips, he sang in the fan meet again, "Kiss,Ring", "She" from Notting Hill and of course "Itsuka". Not too sure if he played the piano or not but the fan account mentioned something abt piano ... :P

thanks ylin sis for the update..... 2 hrs and 30 mins maybe long but am sure for BH's fans it was too short. Next time he should make it like a real concert just like what JDG did, around 10 songs I think.

Omma B.!!!! Poshiposo!!! :wub:

Darn!!! I miss Rain's docu but i hope i dont miss BH's in April. An officemate saw Bi's docu and he said it's like the story of his life. He said he thot he wud see beautiful tourist spots in Korea so he's quite disappointed. Dont worry, he's a family Man so it's understandable. :lol:

And, when did BH become your baby? Isnt he one of your darlings? :P:lol:

^ So, there were indeed 2 session of the fan fun-meet.. :lol:

Without a doubt.. BH was really happy and so full of energy.. 3 songs.. dancing.. piano recital (no?).. playing charade :rolleyes: and lots' of interaction with the fans, especially.

Great sharing ylin, and roger. :blush: I'll delete my post. :sweatingbullets:

Wah!!! :w00t: I'm glad that BH's fan meet was well-attended and successful.

Bo!!!! :w00t: He sang She!!! I can just imagine all the squeals and shrieks and... panties dropping :P:lol: !!! BH's cool, manly voice will definitely fit that song.

I hope he sang more songs for the fans coz even if he's shy to admit it, he really has a wonderful voice.

thanks ylin sis for the update..... 2 hrs and 30 mins maybe long but am sure for BH's fans it was too short. Next time he should make it like a real concert just like what JDG did, around 10 songs I think.

You are welcome, sistar .... The event was supposed to be just a 90min thing and it lasted for 2hrs 30mins .... not too sure if he played the paino coz no picture on it yet....

But if not wrong, the whole event was mock-up as a radio show ... I think they asked him what he thinks his previous life was and he said "Dog" coz he likes dogs so much ... . :blush:

chino_cinno_pp-img600x450-12358857094nl7ey77146.jpg

chino_cinno_pp-img600x450-1235885710gbhyan77146.jpg

chino_cinno_pp-img395x593-1235885710i5q7jn77146.jpg

But if not wrong, the whole event was mock-up as a radio show ... I think they asked him what he thinks his previous life was and he said "Dog" coz he likes dogs so much ... :blush:

That's cool to hear, ylin.. it was truly a 'LBH RADIO SHOW'.. so to speak.. :D thanks for sharing the tidbit.. been wondering about it all day long. :P

And what about the 90-min session becoming a 2 and a half hour event instead! :w00t: Wah! That is so awesome.. lucky fans at the fan meet.. sporting BH was totally indulging everyone & more! :blush:

Even at 2.5 hours (which lasted an hour more than scheduled).. BH's fan meet is special and unique the way it is. So far.. he has the most consistent fan event/gatherings for the fans in Japan. It doesn't have to be how other celebs are having their fan gatherings.. I think BH gave more to the fans than just singing songs.. his fan meets have been improving annually. First only one song at the Tokyo Dome.. then a new Japanese song+dancing, cooking at the Arena Tour.. now he has his own Japanese singles to perform plus an English song.. and lots more treats according to the event's theme.

But of course.. rubes have never been to any of the fan meets.. only rambling through observation. :blush:

He's beaming...in tip-top shape... and the smile on his lips...he was really out to give his fans the best of him! :wub::wub:

Two sessions! BH showing the same energy level....what a trouper. He gave his 210%. He sang...he danced....he played the piano. It was a FUN-meet!

p.s. I agree Rubie, the hairstyle is still there, I thought he had it trimmed. But you're right, he's like bubbles floating in thin air...like he just kissed the girl he loves..the joy...the glee...its all there. Happiness to the max!

Byunghun-ssi was beaming indeed! :wub:

The feeling he's having.. clearly shown on his expression & spontaneous actions.. So bubbly and giving his all to the fans. :blush: I think.. even the fans who'd always attended previous fan meets would also feel that the Feb 28 event was extra and especially special. :rolleyes:

Ella-hunnie.. EunHee probably went there on behalf of BH.. maybe? :huh: but we still haven't seen how LBH Shop really looks like. :unsure:

Hi ylin, yes he played the piano and the fans sang itsuka together with him. He mentioned in the jofc site that this is the most memorable part of the show because

he was very touched. He was looking so good and this is one of my most memorable event that i attended so far.

I was so shocked when he continued with singing SHE cos i thought that was the last song.It was a real treat to all of us.

^ Elaine.. did BH sing the full complete version of 'She'? How was it? Was it an impromptu song.. or just not mentioned in the event schedule.

What song/score he played on the piano? Itsuka? :blush:

^ It's no problem at all.. actually I was hoping for an all-audio clip instead.. so that we can listen to the song without the images. But know what.. hearing Byunghun-ssi's version would be the perfect clip.. if only.. :blush:

Listening to the original singer singing it.. we can even "visualize".. BH singing the song. The voices are somewhat almost the same deep ballad-y tone. One that is perfect for him. :wub:

Anyone here with"She" mp3 to share *would appreciate it so very much*.. till we get to hear Byunghun's version.. of course. :blush:

And obviously wondering how he did with all 3 special songs.. what a treat indeed! :w00t:

SHE mp3 download link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?w2oi1lmyuuy

Yahooo for Ching! :w00t:

No matter how super-silly rubie's requests are sometimes :blush: .. ooh no.. like.. all the time *driving everyone crazy*.. :lol: .. there's always an angel amongst us. :wub:

Come to think of it.. without any offence to anyone.. this version of 'She'.. the wordings weren't too clear by the artiste singing it.. (maybe it's just rubes' blurr audio :sweatingbullets: ).. so, I'm wondering about BH's version though we know he has very clear pronunciation, especially from that song with Lee Eun Joo.. aish.. I forgot the title, suddenly. :blush: