BBOY VS. POPPER @ MHS TALENT SHOW ^0^b

Guest Solly

Guest Solly

plus a bonus music video made by college students
hey! these are my two friends. the one that is breakdancing is albert yi and the popper is weikei yu. this was a performance by them from our school's talent show. their group's name is called HYBRID. [: they had a raving performance right after this one which was awesome, but i don't think they recorded it. O_O;; oh yeah, ignore the bad camera problems >0<;;; don't ask me what happened cause i don't know. :PPP

also, this is a music video made by college students from Rice University (the school is in houston, tx) very lovely song :DDDD

secret language m/v:

enjoy!!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Sakura Li

Oh. I didn't know Weikei put this out already. XDD

The talent show went pretty well but Weikei's poppin was a bit too fast at times. The raving was awesome but extremely long. XD Albert was... good... ^^

Oh and the MV was shown b4.

Hybrid <3

Guest AznMonkee

dat was ok lol

the mv clip was cute

arghh i'm bak again.. u knoe at the very end of the mv .. where the credits comes up, what is the name of that song playing?

Guest xkiseki

the guy in the cap is so adorable. hahaha. i liked his moves more, more entertaining and had more variety in the performance

Guest SilentDream

dat was ok lol

the mv clip was cute

arghh i'm bak again.. u knoe at the very end of the mv .. where the credits comes up, what is the name of that song playing?

^ The song is Bu De Bu Ai by Wilber Pan Wei Bo and an internet singer, forgot her name sorry ^^;;... If you want the song just PM me. But yea the MV was so cute ^^

Guest yowzatheman

aaah, the Rice University song, i know the guy singer, Jonathan Huang, we went to the same high school haha (Bellaire High School) he was in choir, good singer.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Solly

^ The song is Bu De Bu Ai by Wilber Pan Wei Bo and an internet singer, forgot her name sorry ^^;;... If you want the song just PM me. But yea the MV was so cute ^^

eh??? no it's not... O_O;;; that song is called

why by freestyle

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest manifest4604

the popper def won that battle..

the breaker was kinda repetitive but entertaining to watch..

maybe i should post upa vid of my friends breaking =)

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

Ah the popper is so cute :blush:

He kind of overthrew the bboy, but they were both fantastic 8]

Archived