• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest weedpeach

i confessed to a guy on valentines day.

well sorta, i gave him cookies.

i totally regretted it cuz he ended up with my friend. =.=

but its not like i could go back in time and change things so yeah.

whatever has happened, happened. i should regret it.

i'll keep confessing to other guys i like if i have to. =.=

I don't think I've ever confessed to any of my crushes except one, but he's old, old, old, old news.

But I don't regret it so far!

However, right now...I do have an interest in someone and I feel like he's more than just an "interest" or even a "crush."

There's something different about him and I feel like if I don't confess in the near future, I will regret it. But we'll see how things turn out~

Guest trankimuyen

Well honestly, I never confess because I (impatiently) wait so that I can make sure that I have some sort of chance, and then after that I find ways to make the guy confess to me.

I'm a wimp, I don't go after things that I feel won't be mine.

i regret telling someone that i liked him............. and then for a different guy, i regret not telling him that i liked him..............

but it was all for the best... guy #1 used to be my best guy friend a few years after i confessed to him and now he's not talking to me anymore and i have no idea why....

guy #2 i only got to know him on one occasion and we briefly passed by each other a few months later and now i've never seen him since. it makes me sad... but maybe it's for the best because we're kind of in two different worlds right now...

well anyways... these are my only regrets so far... i'm still quite new on relationships and i'm still learning... *sigh*

Guest chinese tears <3

No, I'd rather live with the regret than suffer rejection lol. I like to think that if a guy really likes me, he'll confess himself. -_-

Guest Pinkychan

ffor now.. I'm very glad i never confessed.... because... actaully i wal kidna already rejected already... with out asking... because that damn thing ditched me for another girl for grad..

Never really confessed.

I believe confessing doesn't do any good. But asking them out to be gf/bf is a better choice(if that was your question..). Confessing - is jsut telling them you like them but what happens if he/she doesn't reciprocate, and things will become awkward.

• 2 weeks later...

YES!very much actually >.< he told me he liked me and asked me out but i was scared he was just playing around with me.THEN he moved on but i didnt so i missed my chance. now he's dating my friend -____-" im not sure if i like him or if im just jealous how everyone has a boyfriend and im just there all lonely and single. if i do like him its just VERY LITTLE.

Guest hiswendy

Yes, especially when I find out they've moved on & are happy,

while I'm not? Hahaha. But then I think to myself, 'Well,

they're happy so that's what counts.' & I have to force myself

to be all jolly again. ...Blah, I think I'm a bit of a masochist.. >>

Guest judyjudychan

for the ones i never confessed im kinda glad i didn't~

ill rather remain as friends

and when i meet them again later on it wouldn't feel as akward since he wouldn't have known that i liked him ^^"

however~my current bf was the one that forced me to confessed (cuz he knew i liked him) and im glad i did it~ ^ 0 ^

dont think i've ever confessed to anyone.

most of the crushes ive had have stayed hidden and honestly i have never regretted it..

yet haha

Archived