I want you backk =)

Guest babiixru

Guest conversebunny

great job!!!! in the first verse, you were kind of off in pitch and tempo at some parts, but you got much better as the song progressed. this is really good for a one-take! the chorus is really awesome and you have a beautiful tone!!! ^.^

Guest luvjunjin0819

ROFL LMAO OMG ... ru....ur soooo silly!! ur in a NSYNC mood now, eh??? hahaah!! it was pretty good! I love ur voice. hehe!

take care,

Tab ;)

Guest fantasiimaker

Hahaha NSYNC<3 I used to be crazy about them wayyy back XD

As conversebunny said, there were a few tempo/pitch problems, but the chorus and harmony parts WERE cool XDD You sound a little guyish in the chorus <3<3

Woo~ somebody needs to organize a collab for this song 8D

try to sing with the instrumental. you're offbeat on alot of the parts. PRACTICE PRACTICE! try singing with N sync if you get offbeat. ;)

Guest trashstar

that's cool i never heard the instrumental version of this song before o.O work on the pitch and staying on beat but your voice is good :]

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

omg we should do a collab! hahaha i used to love nsync so much!

for one take its not that bad, a lot of the parts in the beginning sounded off beat though. some of the notes sounded slightly off.

ps-all these comments are coming from a crazed nsync fan lol

Guest flycmagurl

it's great, but you were kind of off in the beginning!! hehe...remember it's pop so you got to put some pizazz into it ya know?! lolx. but great job! the second part was good ! Don't vibratto so much and definitely don't strain your voice :) because you sound good already :)

*.smiles.*

Guest babiixru

it's great, but you were kind of off in the beginning!! hehe...remember it's pop so you got to put some pizazz into it ya know?! lolx. but great job! the second part was good ! Don't vibratto so much and definitely don't strain your voice :) because you sound good already :)

*.smiles.*

i wasn't straining ^^it probably sounds as if i were because i just didn't want to sing loudly because i'm in a dorm and it felt awkward. but thank you for all your comments guysss. yes the beginning sounds hecka nervoussss. =)

Guest *yongha^^*

I want you back-still remember sum of their older songs(tearin up my heart and its gonna be me were another favourit.you realyl did a great job^^

Archived