Shane Sparks And Brooklyn Jai

Delster

Possibly to choreograph Britney's 'Circus' Tour
Wade Robson and Andre Fuentes have quit Britney's tour as tour director and choreographer. Jamie King is now the tour director and auditioning a choreographer and the video below is Shane and Brooklyn Jai's audition.

* audition starts at 03:30. It's an audition so that's not Britney dancing with them lol, but rather a stand in so they can see where she'll be in the choreo.

shane_281.jpg

34434_096.jpg

Shane

bjwelcome%20image.jpg

l_d29212f6fef2eee0a60be7b34f9e8b80.jpg

Brooklyn

83883307_10xlarger.jpg

wow... I really loved when the dancers got lower to the knee level later on, etc. I'm really excited to see what they did after the critique/comments and all. I have a lot of hope that this will be not only creative/theatrical, but more of an infusion of dance as well 8D yay ! (yeah by now I'm just spazzing so I probably make no sense... *britney fangirl on the loose...*)

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

WOW. Iloveitiloveitiloveit! (:

It's awesome how they used their hands and did different movements.

Very nice and I think Britney will be able to pull it off too :D

Guest ilikebeingtough

in the part where they were dancing in front of shane - the person in the stripes, towards the left rear from our point of view messed up A LOT.

Guest jasmine_korea

NICE!!! this is amazing..i mean the song needed a great choreography which is coming soon ^^

The previous choreo was kinda boring honestly! Shane Sparks is amazing!

Guest winged_monster

The first concert starts in New Orleans and the tickets cost $1500!My sister goes to LSU and tried to buy tickets for all of us.Now she's trying to get a job at the basketball dome so she can get in when Britney performs.She totally shocked me when she told me this.Are you kidding?She thought it was worth it.I don't know what Britney's gonna do to make a couple of hours worth $1500. '

Archived