Snsd Performs Dear Mom + Himnae + Gee At Mubank & Wins

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

^^ I actually loveeee their hand mics and I think it would be weird for them to switch up. Actually I love the fact that they do mic switches during the performance, it reminds me of the tricks Sunny used to do during GG, but with all 9 members, they switch the mic from left to right and back again during the dance routine. Plus it's almost like a habit for them esp Jessica for them to use handmics. Taeyeon talked about how Jessica used to be super paranoid and had to hold her a mic a certain way when she performs.

Here's Sunny's mic trick if people don't know what I'm talking about ^^

%7Boption%7Dsunny.gif

lol lol true true. now that i think about it again, i'm too used of them switching mics, so it'll be weird if they stop using them haha.

i'm still amazed by that gif though. i keep thinking "what if she dropped it?! aughurhsuhksu." but she didn't. cuz she's sunny. and sunny is awesome :)

I was expecting a good performance and better choreography.

I know you fan girls think that your idols can do no wrong but if you weren't so biased you'd see that this performance/choreography was weak. They don't have to do flips and cartwheels to be entertaining, you don't have to have flashy choreography to perform well.

Lol, I can't stand how fan girls get super defensive over every little thing.

Send this video to someone who's never heard of SNSD before and they'll tell you the same thing - it was extremely unimpressive, lacked energy (most definitely) and to be blunt, quite boring.

Hopefully they'll improve.

well I am a fan girl, but I never think the girls are some perfect angels that can do no wrong :sweatingbullets:

some of us already said, it's good enough, but they can totally do better (like less sloppy & u're right, more power). there's still room for improvement. so yea, hopefully they'll improve for the next performances.

other than the choreo though, i think for a couple of the girls, u can tell they have improved vocally ^_^ and i'm quite pleased w/ that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm just wondering why don't they just use that mics that u don't have to hold? lol what u called that mics? the ones that WG use for Nobody.

it would kinda help? it won't be too hectic for them & they don't have to switch hands to hold the mics every noww&then (although it looks cute haha)

Agree. On the Gee performance it seems that their handling on the mics reaaaaally restrained their dance moves, honestly I was so bothered by that. I think the performance will be a lot better if they didn't have to hold their mics. The choreography looks worse and is difficult if it is danced while handling the mics

And unlike some people, I think there were much more energy on their Him Nae performance than their Gee performance. I think it's because the handling on the mics didn't restrain the Him Nae choreography too much and from what I watched they seemed more powerful on Him Nae performance. I really like the Him Nae performance better XD

Something that I really like from both performances is their live singing has really improved <33

And the girls kept giggling when they performed Gee from what I watched on fancam, I think it's because there were so many S♥nes cheering for them XDD I'm happy watching that x)

I wish they'll have better performances next time and they don't have to hold the mics on Gee performances lol XD

Guest baby-swts

OK i'm not soy but thicindy on youtube uploaded only one short fancam..

but you can really hear them cheer!

YAYY~!!! :)

this is the fancam i wanted <33 thank u so much :D

holy crap my ears hurt now from the cheers T___T

see if it werent for MBC overtaping the live chorus people would noe

snsd is the girl group with most fans <333

LOL GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY~!!! volume X 1000000 :ph34r:

^^ Dude if I wanted to be defensive, I would have went it was the best performance alive, but it wasn't. It's your opinion then, I personally love the choreography and find nothing wrong with it. And FYI, the only reason I mentioned 2PM was because their dance routine is the only thing I see that's "more creative/fun" than their dance routine for 'Gee', but that's my opinion.

I'm not trying to pick a fight .. I think their dance routine is par to that of KY, Baby Baby, & GG, if not better.

Obviously that was MY OPINION lol.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious?

And you did get offensive, but whatever.

Excuse me, but you're the one who sounds stuck up.

Riiiight.

Because I said the performance was weak that warranted personal attacks and uncalled for comments.

Uh huh. Birds of a feather rofl.

Guest KuYA II

i thought their comeback performance was good, but not great compared to their other performances. Although, they will indeed improve over time =).

I noticed that in Gee, some of them do lack energy, but i think it made it up for other members. Soo Young and Yoona look gorgeous in the performance i might add <3.

anyways, their second performance, i thought it was good as well. I finally heard the full version of the song, and i don' tknow, for me i like the short version of the song better. Maybe in time i'll get used to it =P

Guest miki_chan

I was so impressed at the performance at Music core !

I was smiling the whole way. :D

The Gee performance was hott and Himnae was so good , BETTER than good. :)

I was very impressed. Woooow! So many fans. xD GO SNSD ~

Guest inyeon.

Oh please - you're the one who took a tone with me first.

Don't even try and flip this. Ignorant and stuck up sounds like a perfect description of you (the personal attacks are just so mature, really lol).

Take some of your own advice and chill out - just because I didn't praise your idols doesn't mean it's the end of the world. It's called critiquing, don't take it so personally and lighten up, hon.

...the heck. o_o Ill be completely honest here. SNSD's performence was boring and i wasnt as good as I expected it to be. I basically agree with the first post you posted here.

however...it seems you're the one that keeps picking the fight. :blink: Soy also said the performence wasnt that great but then you keep going "I cant stand the fangirls that..." etc etc. no one was even making a personal attack at you.

Maybe people replied to you, but no one went "wtf, your opinion is stupid! how dare you say that!" You make it seem like they did. o_o

erm not trying to make an argument o anything. anyway, overall I agree with your first post. D: Their performence was kind of ehh compared to their song. i also hope they have a better performence next time.

...the heck. o_o Ill be completely honest here. SNSD's performence was boring and i wasnt as good as I expected it to be. I basically agree with the first post you posted here.

however...it seems you're the one that keeps picking the fight. :blink: Soy also said the performence wasnt that great but then you keep going "I cant stand the fangirls that..." etc etc. no one was even making a personal attack at you.

Maybe people replied to you, but no one went "wtf, your opinion is stupid! how dare you say that!" You make it seem like they did. o_o

erm not trying to make an argument o anything. anyway, overall I agree with your first post. D: Their performence was kind of ehh compared to their song. i also hope they have a better performence next time.

I'm not picking a fight with anyone.

I don't appreciate snarky little comments, that's all.

And I really can't stand fan girls.

If you want to go watch jumps and air stuff go watch 2PM

Where in God's name did I say I wanted to see jumps and air stuff?

you look even more ignorant and stuck up

This is not a personal attack?

On what planet?

erm am I the only one that's going to cringe if I hear the word fan girl one more time??

anyways, the gee performance was mediocre but they had nice vocals

i absolutely loved the him nae performance!

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

NINE freaking girls on the stage and that performance was boring as hell.

I was expecting a lot more energy and better utilization of the stage.

They really should've done something fun and creative - it's such a happy, colorful song.

i agree completely. i like the song (very catchy. gee gee gee gee baby baby~), but the performance was boring.

Guest james18

just ignore it guys.

this thread will/would close soon if you ended up arguing over that matter. ^^

And I really can't stand fan girls.

^ you're not a fan of other artist???

------------------------------

i agree with some of her comments that the performance were just mediocre to me but their vocals improved a lot now

and although we cant hear the fans cheering their hearts out (because music core edited it) we know how by looking at the crowd.. ^^

the himnae performance rocks and i love their shiny outfits.. (shinee ^^)

Guest system_chaos

I don't appreciate snarky little comments, that's all.

Not going to enter the main argument (because I do agree with some points of your opinion), but this coming from you, of all people, is a bit rich. :/ And thanks for generalizing all fangirls, A+. Though seriously, I don't get how people just up and stereotype fangirls when there isn't only one kind.

Nothing more, I just felt a need to address that. :|

Thanks for the fancams. :) I would love to see a similar kind of energy from the fans (and more from the girls, when they get better!) at their other performances. :)

They bought everyone soda? That's nice. :"D

V I have nothing against your snarky comments at all. That comment was just honestly hypocritical, since it came from you, of all people and you were using it as an argument. :''''D

Glad to know people are still as unfair and as discriminating as ever. Makes the world feel so lovely to live in. <3

^ you're not a fan of other artist???

Not really, no.

Not going to enter the main argument (because I do agree with some points of your opinion), but this coming from you, of all people, is a bit rich. :/ And thanks for generalizing all fangirls, A+. Though seriously, I don't get how people just up and stereotype fangirls when there isn't only one kind.

Nothing more, I just felt a need to address that. :|

Oh but you love my snarky little comments don't you?

rofl

90% of the fan girls on this subforum are of the same stock.

I grant them no quarter. It's just how I roll.

Anyway.

Perhaps the next performance will be better.

Guest system_chaos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJLBV8_Aq_w

^Live capture from TV Ants of HIMNAE for SBS INKIGAYO.

THAT IS SERIOUSLY SO FUN! T_T It looks messy because of the different settings, the editing isn't the best, some of the girls looked weird without anything to do during the instruments part, but it was so fun to watch I was smiling the whole time!

I love it! They all sounded good (except for Yuri who you can tell hasn't recovered yet and still is weak, but she wasn't horrible) but really, I love their vocals here! fhjlfkhjldfkhgfh OMG GUYS JESSICA WAS SO HOT DURING HER FIRST LINE. :''''''D Hyoyeon aced her line too. :) And Tiff+gorjess middle part. ;sdfklghdf too much happiness.

And I hear people singing the chorus live. :'''D That makes me SO happy. T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBCFUSEKe0

^Live capture from TV Ants of GEE for SBS INKIGAYO.

Definitely a better comeback than yesterday, for me. :) At least vocal-wise. slfdjhgkldjfnlbfruit :3 "Listen Jessie" skldjghld Okay. :'D

Guest Lishathestain

still busy spazzing so ^IAWTC. rofl.

so much better than MuCore perf! JESSICA LOOKED FRIGGIN' HOT in himnae. my heart skipped a beat when she sang her first line xP

Guest Allison

OMG these girls are soo cute.

credits to bug @ soshified.com

oh wow girls bought every fan that came to inki a soda

What? HAHA, awh. These girls are really cute.

+ The Inkigayo performances today were great <3

Archived