luluwannagohome

wrote:

Jo In Sung feels sorry for being against his younger brother’s singer dream

Cr:Newsen

Chinese translation:冯sisi@insungchina.com

English

translation:luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Jo In Sung

expressed his apology for being against his younger brother’s singer dream during his guest appearance on Kim C’s radio program ‘Kim C’s Music Show’ on 17th.

Kim C asked Jo In Sung during the show that whether he will want his children to become celebrities, since he is a big one now.

Jo In Sung said he would give them advices, but he’ll let his children make the final decision.

In Sung also mentioned that his younger brother sings very well. But he still stopped him when his brother wanted to pursue a singer career.

“It created a huge dispute in my family. I’m the type who is relatively strict to my younger brother. So I feel sorry for that.”

“There are benefits of being a celebrity, but there are always difficult times. I really hope I could be the only one who needs to suffer from all these in the family.”

“Being a celebrity brings inconvenience to life as well. I don’t want my brother to bear with all those. I’ll do it.”

“Well, I think it is still a wise decision then. But I still want to apologize to him.” Jo In Sung said.

Guest chokogom

sunshine4ever said: Hi guys, I just got home from a long day of work and celebration. :D

Anyway, I found a script for Insung's radio talk. Only one part got translated in Vietnamese so far, so I'm gonna post it in case anyone can read Vietnamese you can click on spoiler tag to read. I got it from kites.vn. I am not good at translation, so if @luluwannagohome found the translation I hope she will translate it. If no one does, I will. I won't be able to right now because it's already night and I'm heading to bed soon. But I'm leaving the Vietnamese version in case anyone want to read it.

Translation by sonyong @ kites.vn

why InSung 'Marlon Brando' dad didn't gives In Sung or Woo Sung more brothers and sisters..
with that kind of personality.. I thought Their parents teach them well
so I can save one of them for my future son/daughter in law 
X_X
is it ok to go crazy like this here :-S
arrhhh.. I wish Lee Min Ho's HEIRS will save me.. just like he save me when in sung disappear from entertainment spotlight

:\">

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh my gosh...you're so awesome @coffeebin for doing it. :) I will read it tonight and hopefully transfer it to @shaylaman if you don't mind. I'll add in stuffs if I can,  yeah? Thanks for translating it.

-edit-

Hi all, post 1 has been transferred to me. May I ask any of you are good at making graphics? If you do, will you please help make graphic for post 1? Will you please pm me if you can help me?

Also here is an article about someone named Byun Mi Ru who liked In Sung so much that he did a surgery? OMG. Well, if I get a chance I can translate it or if someone could translate if you know Vietnamese.
http://news.zing.vn/nhip-song-tre/chang-trai-phau-thuat-de-giong-than-tuong-phim-han/a314905.html#chuyenmuc_newest

Sorry, I have work today and won't be back until late tonight, but the article is a bit shocking to me because I saw pics of it but never understood what that was until there was an article posted.

Guest luluwannagohome

I have bunch of news trans available. I'll do it after class. And there's an exclusive piece of news from insungchina,I'll share with you guys later.
@sunshine4ever Honey, happy belated birthday! I couldn't thank you enough for that post on TWTWB. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to hang out with you guys like this on In Sung's thread. You brought into this family so thank you!

@sunshine4ever
Your welcome! Thanks for bringing me to JIS thread too. I wasn't JIS's fan until I read his recent interviews. The way he mentioned, complimented, and defended SHK changed my mind. I think.. hmm... this guy is such a gentlemen, and I'm starting to fall in love with him so much ;;).
Hope SHK and JIS become best friends in real :)>-
Btw, I did the translation for the link you pasted. I was shocked in reading it as well. Geezzz..

Title: A guy had plastic surgery to be like his Idol

Appearing in a TV show in Korea, a guy looking like male beauty Jo In Sung has special attention. 
His story also arouses audience to pay more attention about why he has such an appearance. 
The guy who is called a replica of JIS is Byun Mi Ru, 26 years old. He affirms himself like JIS perfectly. “I look like him from the height, weight, complexion, thick eyebrows, and even the legs. Even walk, sitting posture, gestures, facial expression is also consistent with him”
Explaining why he has such an appearance, he shared very honestly: “Naturally, I didn’t look like JIS. 13 years ago, I joined his fan club. Since then, I have endeavored to be like my idol by practicing, learning his walk, gestures, facial expressions and of course the way he talked. Moreover, I also had double eyelid surgery and dental work”
At the TV studio, Byun portrayed JIS’s gait as in a scene of drama TWTWB. He lowered his head, from the look to eyebrow wrinkles, had many similarities to JIS’s. MCs of the show have to admit that Byun is very particular in research his idol movement. 
After listening to Byun’s story, many Korean netizens have different reactions. Most of them acknowledged the similarities of Byun and JIS. However, many of them disagree with the way of plastic surgery to be like Byun’s idol. 
Earlier, it also had a guy who copied JIS appearance in Korean TV show. He’s known as online copy of JIS. He’s Han Jae Hwan [26 years old].
Byun vs JIS --> http://img2.news.zing.vn/2013/04/18/1-23.jpgHan Jae Hwan -->  5-9.jpg

Guest crazywindblower

coffeebin said: @sunshine4ever
Your welcome! Thanks for bringing me to JIS thread too. I wasn't JIS's fan until I read his recent interviews. The way he mentioned, complimented, and defended SHK changed my mind. I think.. hmm... this guy is such a gentlemen, and I'm starting to fall in love with him so much ;;).
Hope SHK and JIS become best friends in real :)>-
Btw, I did the translation for the link you pasted. I was shocked in reading it as well. Geezzz..

Title: A guy had plastic surgery to be like his Idol

Appearing in a TV show in Korea, a guy looking like male beauty Jo In Sung has special attention. 
His story also arouses audience to pay more attention about why he has such an appearance. 
The guy who is called a replica of JIS is Byun Mi Ru, 26 years old. He affirms himself like JIS perfectly. “I look like him from the height, weight, complexion, thick eyebrows, and even the legs. Even walk, sitting posture, gestures, facial expression is also consistent with him”
Explaining why he has such an appearance, he shared very honestly: “Naturally, I didn’t look like JIS. 13 years ago, I joined his fan club. Since then, I have endeavored to be like my idol by practicing, learning his walk, gestures, facial expressions and of course the way he talked. Moreover, I also had double eyelid surgery and dental work”
At the TV studio, Byun portrayed JIS’s gait as in a scene of drama TWTWB. He lowered his head, from the look to eyebrow wrinkles, had many similarities to JIS’s. MCs of the show have to admit that Byun is very particular in research his idol movement. 
After listening to Byun’s story, many Korean netizens have different reactions. Most of them acknowledged the similarities of Byun and JIS. However, many of them disagree with the way of plastic surgery to be like Byun’s idol. 
Earlier, it also had a guy who copied JIS appearance in Korean TV show. He’s known as online copy of JIS. He’s Han Jae Hwan [26 years old].
Byun vs JIS --> http://img2.news.zing.vn/2013/04/18/1-23.jpgHan Jae Hwan -->  5-9.jpg

Guest jissweet

28910_original.png
Omo, oppa's waist is equal to 2 other girls'...breast =))...Super long legs =))...No wonder why the stylist said they had to get him custom- made outfits =))...

Guest mrsJoInSung

sunshine4ever said: Hi guys, I just glanced through the interview between Insung and Kim C and I thought one of IS's remark was funny. The fact that IS said he has a lot of male fans and Kim C's one of them cracked me up.

shaylaman, I thought luluwannagohome said she's going to do it? I think I should translate it since the Chinese translation is not out yet, but I am very sorry I have been out of the house for a long duration today due to work. I will try to translate it tomorrow. luluwannagohome, what do you think? I'm feeling scared because I just read a portion of the Vietnamese translation and it was great, but I'm scared I won't be able to deliver the correct message. 8->

luluwannagohome, about what I wrote about Oh Soo being Oh Young's mother. To me, Oh Young had always thought of Oh Soo as her world. I wrote some very long essay before about (actually I saw it now and it didn't seem that long lol) Oh Soo becoming a good man because of Oh Young. Now that I read through it and I realized that what I wrote about the image of the tree is very similar to what Insung was mentioning in his recent interview. I am so grateful for Ms. Noh for the symbolism of a tree. The idea just came through to me while I drove past trees near my neighborhood one morning and I was thinking about Oh Soo. If you want to read about the tree, it is here and you can scroll towards bottom of post.

Anyway, everyone, the 17th is almost over for me and I'm just glad IS did something on my birthday. :) Here are some pictures that I thought was funny of him. I think he looked gorgeous when they capture him up close in episode 15 of TWTWB, too. His expression is classic.

9upzpg.jpg

clqgj.jpg

307rapy.jpg

350a0b8.jpg

1z2da92.jpg

14jtfg5.jpg

rcu6xj.jpg

2dt9chv.jpg

some of captures are mine and some are not..if they are not, credit as labeled...

please do not feel obligated to wish me a happy birthday, but a little prayer for me would suffice...thank you so much...<3

Guest jissweet

1-23.jpg
2-23.jpg
3-22.jpg
4-10.jpg

Huhm, I don't see any resemblances between this guy and In Sung...Oppa is far more handsome than him [-(
Also this 2nd guy does not look like oppa like he claims. He looks too feminine!!! Oppa is much more manly :x ...In summary, no one can be compared to JIS  B-)5-9.jpg

Guest crazywindblower

i wonder what oppa will be doing this coming days and months..i hope he'll be more visible now in the k-ent industry! O:-) :x :) i super wish that he will consider and guest in running man..that will be an amazing episode for sure! :D [-O< :) i want to see him more in dramas or movies but of course with a good quality script and story line that will challenge and bring out the best of his acting skills.. ;):D i want to see him work with song hye kyo again (in a movie perhaps), they have such a good and amazing chemistry! :x =P~ and in drama land, i beg the drama Gods to pair JIS to any of this ladies: yoon eun hye, kim tae hee, park min young, shin min ah and moon chae won.. :) :x :\"> [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest crazywindblower

seriously?? those guys doesnt look like JIS!!! :D X_X waayyyyyh to far!!! hahaha..JIS so waayyyy too handsome! :x :\"> ;) no one can imitate his features and face! he is the only JIS, simple as that! hehehe.. :D :x :)>-

Guest jissweet

Hehe, the vest, hair style, and smile are similar...but why can't  Bi Rain shine when putting besides oppa? simply because JIS's too perfect >:D<

8.jpg