Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest miyawoks

Ooohhhh!!! Lovely pics sonickim! *blush*

Thank you for sharing them here!

miyawoks... I don't like guys who smoke either...

but these guys... they make smoking look so sexy!!!

yep SEXY's the word....

i think he's lost his boyishness... he looks like a man now... :)

i love him in new nonstop even though he was prettier than his love interest...

i'm kind of hoping that their would be a big reunion of past nonstoppers...

i would love to see jo insung, park kyunglim, jang nara and yang dong geun act together again :)

when i was watching nonstop i was actually kind of hoping that nara and insung would hit it off in the show and dong geun and kyunglim would be partnered.... hihihihi

Guest rockerbabe

Thanks for the pictures, iluxxx

I love this pictures of JIS with the presents.. it's like he's giving presents to the peeps for Christmas... hope he gives me a present... LOL :lol:

Guest rainz*gurl

jis7co.jpg

jo in sung -- the guy in THE CLASSIC!!!!!!! first notice him there n the movie was great!!

like his short hair in Memories Of Bali too... his rich kid role is super cool :lol:

his acting in Springday is great too... although i dun like dat drama... jo in sung's acting is da onli thing dat made me watch dat drama.... the way he conquer his blood phobia.... great acting!!!

sig_insung.jpg

notice dis banner here n there... n i love it!!!!.... great siggy skyelee21

make me pause n look at him closely everytime i see dis siggy

Guest lee ji woo

30-Something Men Embrace Unisex Cosmetics

The dressing table of Ryu Dong-wan, a 31-year-old office worker, is closely packed with cosmetics, including three sets of skin toners and moisturizers, lotions and massage packs. Just two toners and moisturizers are for the use of men only; the rest are unisex cosmetics which his wife sometimes shares with him.

Ryu also uses a five-piece hair care set including a natural henna shampoo and hair loss treatment. “I feel like my hair is falling out early,” he says. His wife uses only shampoo.

200511230007_01.jpg

From left, advertisements for The Face Shop starring actor Kwon Sang-woo, Amore Pacific’s Mirepa starring actor Cho In-sung, LG Household & Health Care starring singer and actor Rain, and Biotherm Homme using Danniel Henney.

According to an estimate by cosmetics manufacturers, the men’s cosmetics market is growing by 7-8 percent a year, from W270 billion in 2002 to W330 billion in 2004. Competition is naturally getting fiercer. Apart from skin toners and moisturizers, more specialized preparations such as color cosmetics, masque packs, wax and hair dyes are finding a market. The metrosexual trend has interested many men in skincare, and their need for products is growing apace. Cosmetic manufacturers are aggressively marketing their products by using star models such as Kwon Sang-woo, Cho In-sung, Rain and Daniel Henney to secure their share of the market.

AmorePacific’s men-only cosmetic lines Mirepa and Odyssey account for 7-8 percent of the cosmetic maker’s sales, while those of TheFaceShop, which benefits from the pulling power of Kwon Sang-woo in its advertising, account for 9.8 percent of the company’s sales and show steady growth.

Analysis of cosmetics trends by online auction site Auction found recent cosmetics purchases by men up 74 percent year-on-year. The figure is far higher than cosmetics for women, which stood at 53 percent, and the total growth of 63 percent. Purchases by men in their 30s soared by over 107 percent.

Unisex cosmetics are increasingly popular. Men’s cosmetics made up only 24 percent of cosmetics bought by men this year, down from 26 percent last year, while unisex lines including haircare, bodycare and massage packs jumped to 43 percent this year, from 40 percent last year.

Experts say the boom in unisex cosmetics is mostly due to men in their 30s who start worrying about their skin and hair, plumbing for skin whitening and pore refining products as well as tonics for their denuding scalps. Online shopping malls now give embarrassed men a way of buying lotions and potions from the safety of their home, and examining the broad range of products without being flattened or scared away by the gaze of others. That group also has the biggest purchasing power.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0511230007.html

Guest skyelee21

sig_insung.jpg

notice dis banner here n there... n i love it!!!!.... great siggy skyelee21

make me pause n look at him closely everytime i see dis siggy

Why thank you rainz*gurl! Glad you liked my In Sung siggy.

Hee~! Been missing In Sung lately.

Maybe it's high time I make him a wallie and some siggies too.

Here... I made a really PINK one. I like In Sung in pink.

Hahaha. Unfortunately my PC hanged even before I could make the size into 800 x 600, and I haven't even saved it in PSD format yet.

So I only have it in 1024 x 800. Sorry guys.

Anyhoo... I hope you like it:

walliejisfreshbig2xi.th.jpg

Guest Hae_Won
Guest rockerbabe

^ rockerbabe... he DOES wear a lot of pink, doesn't he?

Hee~! But it fits him well, so... I'm not complaining!!!

yeap yeap~!!! He's wears a lot of pink... I think his secondary is white... which fits him as welll~!!!! HOT is the word~!!! :D:wub:

Guest skyelee21

am sorry to be asking a stupid question...but has JIS finished filming his movie yet?

Hi roaceica!!! No, I don't think his movie is done yet.

To be sure, you can check out sweetinsung.net

Lots of In Sung related news there.

sonickim! Those pics are hot!!!

Thank you for sharing!